Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

Japan

"Thank you," Akane said. She led them into the building and into the elevator. They got out on the second floor and she led them to her apartment and fished out her keys. She walked in and took her shoes off, placing them in a conviently placed cubby, "Shoes go here." she directed.

Peru

Beau let Hazel go first.
Christopher waited for everyone else to be done.

Devoted Explorer

link not found.
Also, i totally thought i would have a post from you after I got out of the hospital. I was wrong!

Japan
Marcus took his shoes off and put them where Akane showed them.Spice did the same. "It's a nice place. Very cozy."

Peru

Valentina grabbed some bread and popped it in the toaster. "Toast anyone?"

Shy Friend

this isnt the same one but [clicky]

I just bought Mario Kart 8 and got a free download for Mario U so I've been pretty distracted sorry. So why were you in the hospital?

Japan

"It is really too big for one person, but my room mate just moved into her boyfriends apartment shortly before I left for America." Akane explained.

Peru

"Yes, please," Hazel said.
"Me as well," Beau said.
"No thanks." Christopher grumbled, not sounding thankful at all.

Devoted Explorer

Nice

Lol thats ok.
I had to suddenly get my appendix out. Had surgery Monday morning.

Japan

"Never the less, it is still really nice." Spice said.
"And we will help make it feel not so big." Marcus stated with a chuckle.

Peru

Valentina popped some bread in the toaster and grabbed some strawberries out of the fridge.

Shy Friend

Ouch, that bites. You recovering well?

Japan

Akane didn't respond but gave them a tour of the apartment, ending with the balcony.
"It looks out over the city." she said contentedly, glad to be home.

Peru

Beau started on his eggs.
Hazel poured orange juice.
Christopher sipped his coffee and read the news from his cell phone.

Devoted Explorer

Yeah. Its been a long week. I may get to go back to work Wednesday. But with the school kids.

Japan

"Oh wow." Spice said, taking in the veiw if the city. "It's a great veiw."
"It truly is a beautiful apartment." Marcus stated.

Peru

The toast popped out of the toaster. Valentina took the toast out of the toaster and put in a few more. She brought the butter and toast to the table. "Help yourself." Valentina said before serving herself some eggs. The rest of the toast popped up and she dropped them on her plate. She grabbed the strawberries and sat down at the table. She poured a glass of milk before digging in.

Shy Friend

Peru

Beau, Hazel, and Christopher ate quietly.

Japan

"Thank you." Akane said, "I was thinking I would take a bath now." she added, "Unless you want to go first?" Maybe she'd take them to the communal bath later tonight too. It had been a while since she had been.

Thinking about non-japanese people try to figure out how the baths work is almost comical tbh.

Devoted Explorer

i can see it being funny

Peru

Valentina flipped through the paper as she ate.

Japan

"You go ahead, we need to let the family know we have made it." Spice said.

Shy Friend

ugh sorry im such a space cadet. i cant believe i forgot to check gaia for a whole week

Peru

Beau checked his messages on his phone while he ate.
Christopher Allen read the (American) news from his phone.
Hazel ate her breakfast quietly so as not to disturb any of them.

Japan

"Okay then, make yourselves comfortable." Akane said before heading to the bathroom.

Devoted Explorer

Thats ok!

Peru

Valentina quickly finished her plate. She drank her milk before bringing it to the sink and rinsing them off.

Japan

Marcus and Spice set their bags aside and sat on the couch. Spice grabbed her phone and turned it on.

"Going to call home?" Marcus asked.

"Yep." Spice said, dialing the house phone number. The phone started to ring.

Shy Friend

Peru

Beau, Hazel, and Christopher all finished in their on time and carried their dishes to the sink.

Japan

Akane hummed to herself while she ran the bath.

Devoted Explorer

Peru

"Alright." Valentina said. "Im going to wash the dishes, and then we are off."

USA

Red got up and grabbed the phone. "Hello?"

Japan

"Hi, Mom. It's Spice." Spice said when Red answered the phone. "We have landed in Japan and just settled in Akane's apartment."

Shy Friend

my w key keeps sticking, so if i type anything weird looking that should have a w that's why. I have to consciously push down harder on it.

Peru

"Okay," Hazel agreed.
"Sounds good," Beau added.
Christopher said nothing and continued flipping through things on his phone.

USA

Brier picked up his empty water glass and made his way to the kitchen, half for a refill and half to see who was on the phone.

Devoted Explorer

Ok.

Peru

Valentina started washing the dishes.

USA

"Hi Spice, glad to hear you landed safely." Red said, looking over at Brier. "Everything went ok?"

Japan

"Yeah, we didn't have any problems." Spice said.

Shy Friend

Peru

"Should we bring anything?" Beau asked, not really sure.All he had on him was his phone at the moment. He at least needed his passport, but wasn't sure if he needed to bring anything else.

USA

Brier busied himself with the water glass but stuck around to hear about the phone call.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff