Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Pup

4,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Please do not post! This is not for you!

Fluffy Pup

4,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
N A M E: H e n n d r i x G o l d
A G E: S i x t e e n
L I K E S:
☛ S o c c e r
☛ D e a t h D e f y i n g
☛ F a s t C a r s
☛ L o l i P o p s
☛ W o r k i n g O u t
☛ D i r t b i k e s
☛ P a r t i e s
D I S L I K E S:
☞ Y e l l i n g
☞ R u d e P e o p l e
☞ S t u p i d Q u e s t i o n s
☞ R u m o r s
☞ B o r i n g C l a s s e s
P E R S O N A L I T Y: Hard working. Determined. Quiet fire.
B I O: Her parents left her alone with multiple fortunes. She grew into a star, not afraid to burn out early. She has never had a happy family. Back in L.A., she was gang affiliated.
A P P E A R A N C E:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
T H E M E S O N G: D A N G E R O U S
H E R C L O T H E S: ( S o c c e r )
( D a i l y )
H E R V E H I C L E S:
( C h a r g e r )
( S t r e e t B i k e )
( D i r t B i k e )

Fluffy Pup

4,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
H E N N D R I X

There was nothing there.

Nothing else in the world, in that moment, except herself, the goal, and the soccer ball. It was hot outside. Her headphones stuck in her ears blasted some song by Die Antwoord but she really wasnt listening. Really, she wasnt. Her focus was all on the soccer ball ahead of her. She gauged the distance. Squinted to make sure she had gotten it right. Crouched down. Spring! Five lunging steps, and then her foot connected with a loud crack of leather on leather. The ball shot straight for the top right corner, and as the girl let her held back breath flow free from between her lips, she closed her eyes.

Henndrix could almost hear the crowd cheering. Screaming her name. They loved her. Every single game she was the star. Colleges had already approached her- but she wasnt interested. Henndrix didnt want to be on a college team. She waned to go pro. With the money her family had? That wouldnt be a problem. Henndrix had been given personal trainers from the time she showed any interest in a soccer ball. She had taken their team to sate her freshman year, undefeated all year. She would do it again this time around.

Henny ran it down the field a few more times, before sitting on the lowest seat on the bleachers, spraying a bit of water on her face from her pro soccer team bottle, her own name on it already, before drinking at least half of it. The sun exhausted her. Henndrix was no fool. She knew better than to work until she collapsed, but sometimes she did it anyways. Getting back to her feet, she stretched, yawned, and then jogged back onto the field with the sun burning the back of her neck.

She was exhausted, and Henndrix knew she was pushing her limits. This was no time to be stupid, they had a huge game tonight. Giving herself heatstroke could cause them the game.. but Henny would play either way. The team needed her, and she wouldnt step down. She would never step down. From anything. Thats just who Henndrix Gold was. Stubborn. Loyal. Competitive. Aggressive.

Henndrix couldnt honestly take her mind off of home. Not here, home. No. That giant house was nothing like a home. Her mind was back where she had moved from. The gangs had been wild, sure, but there was something so freeing about it. She would be crazy, be terrible, fight people and break speeding laws be 40 mph and her parents paid her way out. Not to mention all the cash behind her helped out the poorer members of the gang- she loved that.

After shooting a few more perfect shots, she sat down in the middle of the field. There were no clouds in the sky. Literally, none. As she contemplated this, she heard a bell ring. One class over, another starting, but it didnt effect her. All of Henndrix's classes were either online or on contract. She never went to a class. Not even one.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxb e t h e f r o o t l o o p
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i n a b o w l f u l l o f c h e e r i o s

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas