Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Kairi Mihoshi

Contently Kairi stood there with her violin behind her back, rocking back and forth on her heels watching as Raven began to draw the oh so familiar logo of the band. Gently she pushed her brown hair from her face and they would notice in her contentment she had a bit of a glow to her skin. One by one each of the band members signed the piece of paper; her smile was clear on her face. Finally once all of the signatures were in place and the parchment was passed back over to her she lifted it up and examined it for a long moment before smiling even brighter.
”Thank you for that, I know it must be strange to have someone come up and ask for autographs while at the same time delivering a pretty serious warning. Then again been part of a royal family you might actually get both of that quite a bit.”
Thinking about it for a long minute she then shrugged her shoulders. She seemed content to not explain till they didn’t seem to get what was going on. Didn’t they know? Probably not there hadn’t been a Purian on earth in a long time.
”Actually I do mean her. She is very unique in this world.”
When the Vampire Lord not turned his attention at her and in a very serious manner asked why she had put her to sleep she shook her head.
”You misunderstand, for the most part humans and otherwise my music is tailored to the mood of the setting, tonight is calm so I played a calm ballad that all of you felt soothed by. However there are certain species and sub species of individuals who have either no effect or too much of an effect. Then there is what she is… it wasn’t till we connected while I was playing that it mattered and her slumber is a little beyond me. However I must stress how much you are in danger. There are other forces in play when a Purian is introduced to earth.”

Shadow Tsurugihime

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
xXNarusLoveXx

Kaien Septhimana

Raven Septhimana

Tai Cruz

Yuuki Kisaragi

Amber Rose

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Raven raised a pierced eye brow, when the woman said this. How did she know that they were part of the royal family? Just who the hell was this woman? Obviously she wasn't just a fan with a warning. There was more to this woman than meets the eye. Everyone remained silent as Kairi spoke. Kaien had a cold composure to him. He held his wine glass, drinking from it and took a soft sigh. Kaien was trying to piece it all together. But it seems he no longer had to when the word "Purian" was brought up. Soon his eyes widened, looking as if he were shocked. But he quickly regained his composure, and rubbed the back of his neck.

"...I see. So That...thing...being at the girls home was not by mere chance. Humans. They are so troublesome."

Kaien soon placed a hand on Lorren's shoulder, staring at her a moment then looked back at Kairi.

"...I believe I am entitled to a question or two..."

"Lord Kaien..."

Raven placed a hand on Tai's shoulder, and shook his head.

"Let him speak."

Kaien looked at Tai and Raven and then back at Kairi.

"...How do you know all this? And why tell us? You could have went to the Lunarian's or some other group. So does this mean you are on our side...Or are you just some spectator?"

Kaien's words were cold at the end but he wanted to make sure whose side this woman was on. Why come up to us and warn us? What was in it for her?
User Image
Kairi Mihoshi

Kairi found his comment about humans a little odd, as was shown by the look on her face; she tilted her head to the side slightly making her hair tumble in that one direction.
”I wouldn’t say any more than vampires… or werewolves… or demons. Besides I think it is amazing that any of them are still alive. I would feel pretty special if I was you.”
Gently the woman shrugged her shoulders and didn’t seem to mind the odd looks she was getting from the sober individuals. Though her eyes kept wondering over to their only drunken companion, every now and then she would gently tug on his arm or push him to try and help him stay in an upright position. Nothing to invasive just a little bit of help with his balance, she didn’t want him falling face first into the table.
”Poor guy… ”
Kairi said softly feeling bad for the guy that it had only been a few drinks and he was already smashed, even though she these creatures did not know her she had known them for a long time, she had watched them for the majority of their lives. It wasn’t that she only watched them; no there were a lot of people that she watched, but she cared about them because she had been watching them before she ended up here on earth. She couldn’t help but feel compassion towards the vampire in his drunken state and knowing how he would feel later. The dark haired woman had seen enough people drunk she knew it was not pleasant and could tell it was not something she wanted to try. Yet the request for questions she peered over towards the Lord Vampire and didn’t seem at all bothered by his desire for answers.
”I will answer to the best of my knowledge.”
Peering over to Tai she was wondered what he had been about to say before Raven had interrupted him. Blinking a few times she soon found her attention drawn by the Lord once more and his question. He wanted to know of her allegiance and who it lay with and the source of her information. Very valid questions if her warning was to be taken seriously and she hoped that they did take it seriously or some of the people at this table here may not survive much longer.
”I know because I watched what happened the last time someone found a Purian and when Lorren’s parents were murdered by a few Demons who were actually looking for her. The trait for being one is very rare in this world today; there has been a lot of… water in the blood if that makes sense. So every now and again... the mixture is perfect and you get what Lorren is.”
As for her alliance, she wasn’t so sure who she sided with, if she had come across a different group of people she probably would have given the same if not similar warning.
”I thought you all deserved to know, that is why I told you. But I would have given a similar warning to anyone traveling with a Purian. Because of what they are… others seek them out at all costs and if they can’t get them they will kill them. Better to lose a Purian to death than to monsters… or at least that is what the churches standpoint on them are. I don’t think you guys are monsters at all… I like you guys.”
Giving a genuine smile she didn’t want the wrong idea said but she knew they may be offended in being referred to as monsters. Most supernatural beings didn’t like that. As for if she was on their side she shrugged her shoulders.
”I don’t know… do you want me on your side? But I can’t be a spectator at this point; I’ve already said a lot and the scales have been weighed in your favor at this point. Unless you have gotten into contact with the church about her at all….”
She had a feeling she knew what was coming next so she shrugged her shoulders.
”And there is nothing in it for me I don’t think, I just learned why live in this world if you aren’t going to help people. Like I said… I like you guys.”
Kairi had a feeling they didn’t quite grasp the gravity of the situation yet, some of them anyway.
”Purian’s are a type of human from a very very old bloodline. It was in the time when the first demons and other beings were created and walked the earth. So… they have the ability to choose if they will change when they are bitten or poisoned or whatever. And why that is such a sought after trait that makes people want to kill over them… is they become stronger than you can imagine. Like with you vampires… the older the bloodline the stronger that is why your Lord is your Lord. If he was to change her… she would be just as strong if not stronger than him. When Purians are changed… so is the world. Which is also why there aren’t many if any other than her. The bloodlines were tracked down by the church and killed off during the Inquisition and the Witch Trials and even in part during the Crusades. ”
Taking a moment she looked at all of them and smiled pleasantly again.
"Any other questions?"

Shadow Tsurugihime

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
xXNarusLoveXx

Kaien Septhimana

Raven Septhimana

Tai Cruz

Yuuki Kisaragi

Amber Rose

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yuuki just continued to lay on the surface of the table while everyone else continued to listen and drink. A waitress had come by, dropping off everyone's food, but did not seem surprised to see Lorren and Yuuki passed out. That seemed to be a normal thing in this bar. Kaien helped get the dishes passed out while he asked for some boxes for the food since it was obvious Yuuki and Lorren would not be eating with them. Kaien had to admit...they were lucky. Not as lucky as the humans sicne he felt vampires made their own luck, but they were lucky all the same since even he knew the vampire race has done some idiotic things in the past. When Kairi commented on Yuuki's condition, Amber, took another drink and shrugged.

"He'll be fine. He's hammered...but fine."

Soon came the answers to Kaien's questions. Just by the way she answered his first question, he could already tell. this woman was a fallen star. It was rare but when stars fell, they would take human form. The woman in front of them just proved that fact. Soon the word Purian rang through his ears. He knew of their slaughter. The vampires actually tried to save a fraction of them. But due to blows in the past, the Purians refused their help. Kaien had no idea some remained on this planet. Or at least just one. Soon the rest of her answer came along. From what Kaien could tell, she was not REALLY on anyone's side...or at least she was not quite sure yet. To be expected from a Star. Kaien felt the Stars were far to loving. But this was not always a bad thing. At least she did not see them as monsters holding a human woman captive. When asked about if they wanted her on their side, Kaien thought about it for a moment.

"...That is a tough call. I appreciate your warning. But if what you say about this woman being a Purian is true, then we can not be too reckless. Any help you give us is welcome. But unless you know what side you are on, we can not take any chances in letting you too close. Please understand, milady."

Kaien felt a little bad as to give the woman a ultimatum but as far as he was concerned, Lorren was now under his protection by vampiric law. He couldn't risk anyone taking her or allowing those who know of her origins to close to his rag tag group. When the church was brought into question, Raven soon stepped into the conversation.

"Though we are connected to the church for various reasons, we are entitled to our privacy as a monarchy. As far as we are concerned, they are not involved."

"...Nor should they be."

"I agree with Tai and Raven. I do not trust the church. The church eradicated almost all the Purians if I am correct. My people tried to protect them but we failed. I am hoping not to fail where they did..."

Kaien had no wish to make the same past mistakes his ancestors did. Kaien looked down at Lorren's sleeping face then looked up at Kairi. Once told more about the purian and asked if they had other questions, Kaien shook his head.

"I believe those are all my questions...for now."

Kaien sighed, looking at Lorren. So what that why her blood was so sweet? What it the taste of Purian blood? Kaien looked down, taking a deep breath as he tried not to dwell on it. It made him want to drink from her and this was obviously not the place for feeding.
User Image
Kairi Mihoshi

Well when you spend your entire life watching the worlds around you, you couldn’t help but feel compassion for those whom you spied upon. Kairi had seen so many things in her life she had always wanted to help those she watched, the rough times in their life. The hate and savagery of it all. Wars she had watched waged, by all kinds of all types of beings. They were terrible and horrible and here sat in her very work place a reason for another one to start. However she was still concerned for the passed out vampire at the table, she knew he would feel it a little later. Vampire or not that much alcohol didn’t feel good in the slightest. Reaching forward she placed a gentle hand upon his arm and gave a gentle stroke before turning her head back to their lord while he spoke.
His words flowed like the best diplomat she had ever heard, he desired alleys but he was not going to allow just anyone into his company unless he was completely sure of their alliance. And at this moment she was not sure where she stood but she did know she would do nothing to harm them. When he spoke his apology Kairi shook her head and smiled softly.
”Of course not, you must keep in mind for you and your own.”
When they said they had not yet informed the church or the church had not been involved in anything thus far she breathed a sigh of relief. Moving her hand over she grabbed a chair and pulled it up so that she may keep the party company for now.
”I am happy to hear that. The church though good with their intentions they can be as evil as they come.”
With a light shrug of her shoulders she leaned back in the chair and placed her hands in her lap watching as all of their food was placed before them.
”Please eat I won’t find it rude if you do.”
All the while it was obvious that she was chewing on something in the back of her mind, generally she had never had to pick sides. Kairi had gotten to watch the world from all perspectives and managed to remain free of judgment. Yet here she was in a place where she could do a lot of help for a very good reason. With him saying he had no further questions for now the woman just smiled softly to him and nodded her head.
”Then it has been my pleasure. And I wish to extend what knowledge I have to you and yours.”
Looking between those who remained she smiled softly.
”It appears I have over stayed my welcome…”
Kairi bowed her head then stood up.
”I shall leave you to your meal and not darken your thoughts with war.”
She then got up to go.

Shadow Tsurugihime

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
xXNarusLoveXx

Kaien Septhimana

Raven Septhimana

Tai Cruz

Yuuki Kisaragi

Amber Rose

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

(ugh sucky post)

Kaien felt having the help of a fallen star would be useful. But on the other hand, he knew how neutral they were. They were beings that had barely to no judgment. One of the most accepting beings in this gods forsaken world. It was admirable but...unless she knew exactly where she stood in what could become a great fight, he could not trust her. It was sad but this was the truth. Kaien was just happy she understood his reasons. Soon the group began to eat since Kairi did not seem to mind. Once she left, the table remained silent. Everyone, save for Yuuki and Lorren, was processing all that had been discussed. soon enough, Raven spoke up, resting his cheek on his hand.

"What's the plan?"

"...I am not sure yet. I am still lulling it over..."

Kaien sighed, taking another drink of the blood colored liquid and sighed.

"All I can say is we had better expect opposition..."

Kaien said in a monotone sort of way. He leaned back, keeping Lorren close to him. He looked down to her and sighed.

"...Humans truly are troublesome creatures..."
User Image
Kairi Mihoshi

With a bow of her head Kairi had slipped away from the table filled with vampires after having tucked the blue violin away safely into its case. For a little while she mozied around the bar talking to a few regulars giving them smiles and giving them a bit of laughter with a few words. But not long after did she just leave the building. Kairi could have gone anywhere, she could have turned to the right and headed to her flat and settled in for the night. She could have gone straight a few blocks and gotten to the park to wonder around for a while. Hell she could have even stayed there by the door looking up at the sky as it darkened. There was nothing more beautiful to her than an earthen sunset. The colors that decorated the sky were amazing, even better than seeing the solar flares from Sol set off the blackness of outer space. No instead she went left, there was nothing that direction that she could think she could do but as she rounded the corner what she saw caused her to turn right back around and head for the bar. A Lunarian captain and two lieutenants headed right this way, sure she could have been wrong and they could just be doing what they did…. However she knew better than that. A confirmed Purian within the same city block, to convenient.
Kairi didn’t run like a mad woman but she did move with quite the intent to her steps. Opening the door she closed it quickly behind her and leaned over to see the trio headed this way. Quickly the woman moved back over to the table of vampires forgetting her manners and interrupting them again.
”Lunarian’s are coming this way; you need to evacuate this location immediately.”
The look in her eyes was genuinely worried and she was more than serious about what was going on.
”I can help you get away before they arrive.”
Kairi looked at them then bit her lip as she looked towards the door; she hoped that they would take her seriously. She didn’t want things to come to blows here, because Lunarians didn’t care about neutral areas like everyone else.

Shadow Tsurugihime

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
xXNarusLoveXx

Kaien Septhimana

Raven Septhimana

Tai Cruz

Yuuki Kisaragi

Amber Rose

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

During their meal, the vampires seemed to have loosened up. The four who were still conscious were conversing about plans in the near future. Like how the band was going to the next town over for a concert next month. Kaien was talking about going back to the castle in the demon world for a few weeks to over look how things were going. He didn't want to stay in the old place but what choice did he have? But he, Raven, and Lorren would have to talk about these plans since she obviously couldn't stay in the manor alone. perhaps she could go with him? Perhaps...though it is a bit risky.

"...I think it would be a ok idea. Not perfect. But alright. Perhaps make her feel like a princess while there?"

"...Shut up. She will be a guest. There will be strict restrictions as to what she can do there but she will be a honored guest no less."

Kaien sighed, drinking the last of his wine until Kairi came up to them. when given the warning, the sober 4 looked at each other.

"well s**t!"

"Can't even enjoy a drink in peace...tch..."

"What about the food?!"

"LEAVE IT!"
"LEAVE IT!"
"LEAVE IT!"

Tai simply sulked and began to pull on Yuuki.

"Oi! Yuuki! C'mon we gotta go!"

Yuuki was giggling and put his arms around Tai.

"Yes! Go...gooooo! Let me fly with you!"

Amber just looked down at Yuuki and shook her head.

"He is even more hammered than I thought."

"Carry him. We'll worry about him later!"

Tai soon took Yuuki in both arms then put him over his shoulder. Yuuki was still a blushing, laughing mess. Kaien took Lorren in his arms, carrying her bridal style.

"If you have a plan, then I say enact it now."

Kaien looked at the woman, giving a commanding presence. He wanted out of here as soon as possible. He didn't want to stick around and risk the patrons in the building.
User Image
Kairi Mihoshi

At least they had taken her warning seriously despite her lack of side choosing, she hadn’t yet decided who was in the right and who was in the wrong. Then again as a star she didn’t really see things in such distinct colors as black and white. For now she was on their side, or she would have avoided a confrontation all together and gone on with her business back home. No something took her down the odd path to lead her to the Lunarian’s. So she could see them and come tell them. Kairi knew better than most that if they got ahold of the girl they would convince her to transform into a demon and then… who knew what could happen. It was their way.
Standing back and out of the way she watched everyone as they grew annoyed from her words but none the less held a seriousness about them. The brown haired woman couldn’t help but frown slightly; it was true she had interrupted their drinks and their meal it had not been just of her. But… it was a necessary evil. As the two were carried by others she turned to Kaien when he said she should work on her plan now if she really wanted to help. Kairi hadn’t thought of a plan per say… but she supposed she owed it to them. Stretching her hand out to them she spoke in a completely calm tone.
”Very well I need you van keys, I assure you I am a good driver and no harm will come to the vehicle.”
The woman would wait till said keys were deposited in her hand. With a soft smile she closed her fingers around them then offered it to Raven.
”Hold this for me please?”
Once he had taken it she looked around and motioned to the stage she had been on.
”Behind the stage is another fire exit, there is an alarm on the door so you will have to wait for my signal before you exit or it will alert them to your escape. I will go out the back and get the van you arrived in after dispatching whoever may be back there waiting for you. If this is timed right we should evade the captains site altogether. No go stand behind the curtain by the door and wait for the bright flash of light.”
None of this was said in a dark or scared way, she was honest about it and most of all she seemed pretty chipper to be saying it. Kairi had wanted to help and helping she was. Bowing her head and bobbing backwards she went into the kitchens and exited out the back entrance. Just as the woman had expected two of the demons were leaned up against the van waiting for the owner to return. They left her no choice when they saw her and completely ignored her, a bright flash of light filled the area, and it was like a solar flare suddenly going off behind the building. It set some car alarms off and people were opening up their windows to figure out where it had come from. When it faded away there were two char marks one half way up the van’s side and the other on the ground behind it. Kairi paid them no mind as the demons had been vaporized but the sudden and intense concentrated blast and quickly got in the car turning it on to pull it around the building.
In the mean while the Lunarian Daemon had returned for a second round, his heavy boot steps breaking the calm and quiet of the bar while his singular golden eye glanced to the table nearby. Then up and around. He knew they had been here, his people had told him so. Sensing them nearby he headed right for the stage.
It was about that time that Kairi pulled up in front of the small alleyway and honked, throwing the side door open so they could all pile in. Once everyone was in she didn’t even wait and rocketed off towards the vampire estate.
”I assume you all wish to go home?”

Shadow Tsurugihime

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
xXNarusLoveXx

Kaien Septhimana

Raven Septhimana

Tai Cruz

Yuuki Kisaragi

Amber Rose

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The 4 began to follow Kairi's directions. They soon walked to the stage and walked to the back entrance. As they waited, a lot was going through everyone's minds. Mainly Kaien. He was trying to figure out what he could do to protect Lorren after this was over. There were some options. Options Lorren may not like. The two he mainly thought about was turning Lorren or keeping her in his under ground rooms for the time being. On the other hand, Kaien knew that turning into a vampire was no minor thing. Even if Lorren is purian, it was a big question. Something that was not light. The second option was no better. If they went with the under ground rooms, then it would be like placing Lorren in a prison. The under ground was like a under ground mansion. But there was no windows. No light. In a way day and night did not exist in a sense. One could easily lose track of time in those rooms. Plus Kaien had no idea how long she would have to stay there. It could be a week. A month. a Year. Even many years. Hell...she could end up there for the rest of her life. Kaien had no wish to send her down there. Kaien was raised in those rooms and he hated it. But it was a option he couldn't just wave away. Once the van began to honk, the four quickly snapped into action and ran up to the vehicle. Tai looked at the van seeing the burn mark on it.

"HEY! You said no harm would come to my van!"

"Not now Tai!"

"Ugh! Damn it..."

The four soon jumped into the van, and soon felt the vehicle moving. When questioned about wishing to go home, Kaien nodded, continuing to hold Lorren.

"Yeah. That would be good. Thank you."
User Image
Kairi Mihoshi

”My apologies, the demon was a little to close when I vaporized him. I will do what is necessary to make sure that the damage is repaired.”
However Kairi did not linger long and after she had gotten the word she hit the gas and sped them away into the city. It was clear to their pursuers were quite aware of them and had been following the group of vampires. So the way she took was a little long and had quite a few turns to it, but Kairi was diligent as she looked around keeping her senses about her in the off chance someone was following them. Which they were, not by car but she could feel them following the car. It was too late for their pursuers to do anything at this point though. Calmly the woman pulled the vehicle up in front of the massive estate that belonged to the vampires; of course she knew where it was. She had spent a long time watching the world and she had taken in quite a few details in that time. With a soft sigh she pulled to a stop and looked back at her passengers with a pleasant smile.
”We have arrived, thank you for flying air Kairi, questions or complaints may be filed with me personally. You care clear to disembark.”
Even though it had been a joke the way she had said it would make it seem a little dry, but she was chuckling to herself so that was all that really mattered. Leaving the keys in place but turning off the vehicle she stepped out and looked around with her soft orbs. They went to the trees around the estate and grimaced, they were out there already. Blinking softly she relaxed and put up a light barrier around the estate grounds, causing them to vanish from others site. It would keep them safe for a while at least.
”I am very sorry about the evenings events. If you would like I can fix something for everyone to eat instead.”

Shadow Tsurugihime
User ImageUser Image
Lorren Eastmarsh

It had been a while now but steadily Lorren was beginning to feel her mind coming back to her. Blinking a few times she shook her head and yawned heavily. Opening her eyes the blonde hared woman slowly sat up in the back of the van and shook her head. She felt a little light headed still and didn’t exactly know what was happening. Last thing she remembered was being at the bar but here she was in the van feeling like she had a few to many drinks.
”What happened?”
The blonde woman mumbled then sat up and stretched a little bit. Looking around threw one eye she noticed they were back at the estate. Moving the woman clambered her way out of the vehicle then stood outside of it and stretched out. Rubbing the back of her head she tried her hardest to wake up but it was like she had been drugged and hadn’t been able to sleep it off. Lorren didn’t feel much like waiting so she instead left the group and just wondered inside of the building. When she opened the door the white feline Misty slipped out and ran up to the group of people. The human woman would get to the first step before sitting down and just leaning back with her eyes closed. Really she could go for a glass of water that would help. Instead she would just lean back and try to compose herself and wake up.
”Okay… come on… Lorren wake up.”
She told herself and shook her head opening her eyes.
Misty on the other hand ran right up to Raven and rubbed her whole side against him, weaving between his legs before going over to Tai and Yuuki, her favorite play mates out of the group. Standing at their feet she would meow at the two of them.

Shadow Tsurugihime

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces