Welcome to Gaia! ::

╔═.♥.══════════╗
asha
'I didn't want to be like this but I am.'
╚══════════.♥.═╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Looking at Luca she rolled her eyes she felt extremely weak when he pinned her down. Looking at the tower she continued to llisten to him she knew he was right because it did take practice to not use her demonic help. Sasha then went inside of the tower with Luca seeing the second bed she sat down on the first one. "What do I do now is there something else to do today or do I just wait until tomorrow?" Sasha asked before folding her arms.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
⊱ℛequiescat in Pace⊰

User Image
╔══════════════╗

x xℒuca ℭastellox x

╚══════════════╝

Luca had made it to the top of the tower and sat down on the second bed before looking over to Sasha once more. "That will be it for today, get some rest." He said before he slip off his boots and took off his hidden blade and some of the rest of his armor. He was going to try and hopefully sleep tonight, if not, he was sure to wake up in a few hours from now. He laid down on the bed and close his eyes and rested his right arm over his eyes, exposing a faint red scar along his whole arm.

⊱ℛest in Peace⊰
╔═.♥.══════════╗
asha
╚══════════.♥.═╝

Sasha watched him just relax and she looked at the bed before sitting on it and something caught her eyes . She saw the big scar on Luca and she got on her knees next to him rubbing his scar. "Where did this come from?" Sasha asked before continuing to rub the scar wondering what happened to Luca because she knew it wasn't from her.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
⊱ℛequiescat in Pace⊰

User Image
╔══════════════╗

x xℒuca ℭastellox x

╚══════════════╝

Luca laid there quietly enjoying the silencd until he felt Sasha touching his scar. He slowly opened his eyes and look over to her, before slowly sitting up. Letting her get a better look at the scar, upon hearing her question, he look at the scar. "This is just an old scar, from my younger days." he said to her, it was clear that he didn't wish to go into detail on how he had gotten the scar.

He pulled his arm away from her and laid back down on his bed and place his arm over his eyes once more to block out the light and to get himself comfortable.

⊱ℛest in Peace⊰
╔═.♥.══════════╗
asha
╚══════════.♥.═╝

Sasha nodded while she began to speak. "You know you don't have to be rude." She said before pulling his arm back from hiding his eyes. "This came from my father didn't it?" She asked and put her legs to straddle his arm before looking over it and started touching it. "does it hurt?" She asked once more.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
⊱ℛequiescat in Pace⊰

User Image
╔══════════════╗

x xℒuca ℭastellox x

╚══════════════╝

Luca laid there and before he could do anything his arm was pulled away and felt her pin it. He quickly look over to her and heard her asking if it had been her father. "It was not your father...your father was younger then I was when I got this scar, it was my own father and it did but not anymore." he said to her.

Luca had remember the day he had gotten the scar he had been trying to fight his way out of hell, no longer wanting to be a demon anymore. He had fought his father and barely made it out alive. It wasn't until almost a good 200 years later that he went face to face with his father again and this time he had won.

⊱ℛest in Peace⊰
╔═.♥.══════════╗
asha
╚══════════.♥.═╝

Sasha listened and nodded to when he spoke about it. "It no longer hurts but you fought your father to get it. It still hurts I know it does. Maybe not in your arm but I understand your pain is inside of you." She said turning to him. "Do you miss your father? Wishing he would just be with you even if he was as bad as your remembered?" She said as she then straddled his stomach. Then she looked at he remembered the memories. "I know I will also have a scar from my father when I finally must face him." She said before looking at his arm once more.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
⊱ℛequiescat in Pace⊰

User Image
╔══════════════╗

x xℒuca ℭastellox x

╚══════════════╝

Luca laid there looking at her and listen to her. He didn't feel any pain for his father or on his arm anymore. "I don't feel anything inside, and it doesn't hurt, noy since the day I killed him. No I don't wish he was with me, he was a monster and he wasn't a father to me, just a cruel monster who turned me into one since I was a boy." he said to her before he slowly leaned up si he was sitting up a bit. He heard her and knew she would have her own scar when she face her father.

He didn't wish to talk about this anymore. The topic about his father was something he hadn't talk about for years not just to himself but to anybody else.

⊱ℛest in Peace⊰
╔═.♥.══════════╗
asha
╚══════════.♥.═╝

Sasha listened to him and she nodded she understood his feelings towards his father, but seeing that scar she couldn't even imagine how intense the fight was and how bad he must have felt to fight his father. Even with how evil they are, you must understand that they are your dad, so once upon a time they fell in love and a women had gave birth to you. Sasha didn't want to push on the subject but she couldn't just ignore it so she laid down and her eyes glued to the man before her. She was so interested in his history and he didn't want to talk about it so Sasha didn't mind trying to put it together herself.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
⊱ℛequiescat in Pace⊰

User Image
╔══════════════╗

x xℒuca ℭastellox x

╚══════════════╝

Luca was glad that she didn't question him anymore. He knew it was done for the night now. He sigh before he slowly closed his eyed and hopefully try to sleep if she allowed him. He didn't know how long he laid there, but he could fell her eyes on him.He knew that this was all new to her but this was also new to him, he had been alone for so long it was weird for him a be around someone, he had to learn too. "What do you want to ask? He ask her as he continue to lay there with his eyes closed. He didn't need to open them to know that he was right that she had been looking at him for a while now.

⊱ℛest in Peace⊰
╔═.♥.══════════╗
asha
╚══════════.♥.═╝

While she was staring Sasha heard him speak and turned to him. She looked back at the scar before looking at him once more. "The fight must have been crazy but, after you finished your father off what...what happened to him?" She said thinking to herself. Sasha knew that she would have to fight her father, kill him, and have a scar but when she finished him where would he go? Where would his soul go? Sasha didn't cry but she had the feeling come close to her when she tuoched the scar on him once more.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
⊱ℛequiescat in Pace⊰

User Image
╔══════════════╗

x xℒuca ℭastellox x

╚══════════════╝

Luca laid there and listen to her, he understood what she was asking him. He slowly opened his eyes and rolled on his side to look at her. "What happen to my father after, is that he turned to ash and was blow away in the wind. Once we are gone, we are simply gone, we aren't like human were their soul travel on." He said to her in low tone, and felt her touch his scar once more. He knew that this was bugging deeply, he gently place his hand over her own which rested on his scar. "You won't have a scar unless you allow him to give you one...I was slow and weaker then my father. You won't be and I as alone, while you aren't." he said to her softly.

⊱ℛest in Peace⊰
╔═.♥.══════════╗
asha
╚══════════.♥.═╝

Sasha looked down at him and listened. "We just end..." She said before, listening to hi and him talk about his scar. She wanted to to have something in memory of her father but not like that. Touching his sar she felt him put his hand over hers and she nodded. "By saying that it is a promise, you can't make a promise if you can't keep it. however, I want a scar from my father. From a scar in a fight or get a tattoo, I won't let my father go without something to show I am not like him and for that i got punished but still fought ad won." Sasha said and looked up to his eyes and then back at his scar. Looking down Sasha laid next to him and tapped the pillow. "Can i lay with you?" She asked before pulling the blanket over her legs.

Lonely Werewolf

11,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
⊱ℛequiescat in Pace⊰

User Image
╔══════════════╗

x xℒuca ℭastellox x

╚══════════════╝

Luca look at her and listen to her. He knew that it wad her father and she would want something to remember him by but he understood that, if she really wanted to follow him down this path she would have to remember her father but he didn't want her to get hurt. "I attend to make that promise and yes you may sleep here." he said to her and continue to lay there. He slowly moved over in the bed so there was enough room for the both of them. He laid there looking at her, his hand still holding onto her's.

⊱ℛest in Peace⊰
╔═.♥.══════════╗
asha
╚══════════.♥.═╝

Laying next to him Sasha couldn't get the scared feeling from her mind. She didn't show a ounce of terror but in reality she was terrified of the fight with her father. Laying her head facing to the back of Luca and she looked down at her hands. In her mind her hands were tainted with so many lives and for some reason she was beginning to want to kill so that the feeling of guilt would be overcome with power. But, she didn't want to truly kill and it was bothering her. Sasha just shook her head and held onto Luca's arm with the scar looking down at it still. She knew he must not want her to look, but she wanted to think while looking at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff