Welcome to Gaia! ::

"really..?" Lukai place her head on jacob's chest listening to his heart." it sounds nice.."

Mei heard Bob and sallow abit as she said." I see.. I will remember your words.." She offer Bob an apple.
jacob laid back and stroked her back a bit."thankyou,for comming to see me...im going to miss you when i go to work but heh if we were back in my home town i would still leave,to go to work and make money for us to buy things.so if i think about it this is no different.something still botheres me though...everything was so hecktic at the trial,yet all they did was as they say force us to stay here and provide for you...we would have to do that back home so dont tell the over seer's but this is no punnishment,its a blessing.to not be exiled,or killed and be without you. and judgeing by the others i thing they would aggree." he said.

bob smiled and took the apple. he then handed her his old dog tags."thies are for you and your mother.they are a relic of my old home."he said.
compoundintrest12
jacob laid back and stroked her back a bit."thankyou,for comming to see me...im going to miss you when i go to work but heh if we were back in my home town i would still leave,to go to work and make money for us to buy things.so if i think about it this is no different.something still botheres me though...everything was so hecktic at the trial,yet all they did was as they say force us to stay here and provide for you...we would have to do that back home so dont tell the over seer's but this is no punnishment,its a blessing.to not be exiled,or killed and be without you. and judgeing by the others i thing they would aggree." he said.

bob smiled and took the apple. he then handed her his old dog tags."thies are for you and your mother.they are a relic of my old home."he said.

Lukai felt Jacob stroke her back and wonder what would happen if she did the same. She gently stroked Jacob's back too. Lukai close her eyes for a moment and just relax herself. Then suddenly she felt a tugg on her heart between her's and jacob's. This link let her feel what jacob was feeling. When she look down where his heart would be she saw vibrant purple beam of light connecting their hearts. " light of life..?" She was referring to an amazon myth.Lukai was worried for only a moment as the claminess of his heart help her clam down. Her attire change not to the green wedding dress this time but was the outfit she wore on their first hunt. Lukai stare at jacob and ask." Is this what it feels like when our hearts join..? Like the light of life...?"

Mei look at the dog tags strangely as Bob gave them to her. She didn't understand what this meant but thought it was important all the same. " i will give these to mother... but you have to eat... all of it.... mother told me to make sure your well fed and strong..." Mei made up the picnic and set out all the food. She made two blankets up of food." Mother made this for you... but she told me.. she knew you lead the warriors.. and they need strength too... I still do not understand but I will honor mother's words.. hurry before I have to go..." Mei told Bob bluntly.

Lukai:

User Image
jacob always like her hunting outfit. not because it revieled a bit,well maby just a little but it was the color. it was his favorite. green was the color he wanted to have for his uniform. but they said they did'nt want him looking like a member of the police squad known as the task force six so they made him have black like the others.jacob however did'nt understand the light. but he assummed since it did'nt hurt it was ok."i realy have no idea what it is.but i like it."

"lead?na,thats my son.i would assume your brother." he said as he started eateing the apple.
compoundintrest12
jacob always like her hunting outfit. not because it revieled a bit,well maby just a little but it was the color. it was his favorite. green was the color he wanted to have for his uniform. but they said they did'nt want him looking like a member of the police squad known as the task force six so they made him have black like the others.jacob however did'nt understand the light. but he assummed since it did'nt hurt it was ok."i realy have no idea what it is.but i like it."

"lead?na,thats my son.i would assume your brother." he said as he started eateing the apple.

Lukai got worried and was thinking of their little one. " Jacob...I like it too.. but.. our little one.. " She sound abit worried." she misses you... I miss you... I wish to stay..." Lukai kiss jacob and felt the link grow stronger between them. " I must go... your beast must be tired of watching our little one.."

Mei listen and ask." What is a brother..?"

Sai, jacob's and lukai's little one, was refusing to go to sleep. She stare at brutis and said." am not going to sleep..."
jacob sighed and said."i wish you could stay too...but i dont want you getting into trouble.although you are part of the village...and i am supposed to provide for the village...maby i can speak to the overseer incarge of where ever im workeing."

bob chuckled and said."he is...connected to you.you are your mother's daughter right? well if what she said was true then you are my daughter as well. that means jacob is related to you too.thats called a brother. because he comes from the same mother as you."

brutis gave a huff and laid down to show her he wanted her to do the same.
Lukai smile and was happy." Overseer..I heard they are wise... what you say is true.... we are all part of the village..."

Mei somewhat understand." I came from mother... is it true... i must ask mother of this.."

Sai went next to brutis and wonder what he was doing. So she did the same and stare at brutis to get another clue.
valadated, jacob grinned and said."in a round about way yes."

bob knoded and said."well i will admit this might seem schocking but ya,thats how its true."

brutis then closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.
Lukai suddenly turn quiet as she felt someone else in the room. She attempt to take jacob to a dark part of the room but heard the music which make the link strange causing her and jacob's bodies to go numb. "ah..?"

One of the overseers appear fully suited.She look down at them." I knew I felt it here somewhere..." She grin." You beast.. do you truly love this amazon....?" She tested him.

Mei blink." What do fathers do..?" She asked.

Sai just stare at brutis as she didn't get the clue.
jacob knoded and said."ofcourse i do.listen,i honestly dont understand whats going on here...have others come here and been thies beasts you say we are?...i would do anything for lukai,and the others would do the same for their loved ones aswell.thats why we consider what you have toldus to do very fair. we would have to provide for our loved ones back home anyway.its called family and even you as well as the other overseers are considered to be part of my family because lukai respects you."

bob smiled and said."father's provide for their children."
compoundintrest12
jacob knoded and said."ofcourse i do.listen,i honestly dont understand whats going on here...have others come here and been thies beasts you say we are?...i would do anything for lukai,and the others would do the same for their loved ones aswell.thats why we consider what you have toldus to do very fair. we would have to provide for our loved ones back home anyway.its called family and even you as well as the other overseers are considered to be part of my family because lukai respects you."

bob smiled and said."father's provide for their children."

The overseer grin as she watch lukai go to sleep. She then chuckle lowly." You still believe those stories... about the amazon savages.... and the men being beasts of warfare... ' The over seer observe the link as it disappear between them. She frown as she aim a gun at jacob." You two are to come with me... you and your men will not be in trouble... I am taking you to the temple..."

Mei was shock at this truth as she said." But its your punishment....why..would..?" She was confused.
jacob knoded and seemed confused."with all due respect mam,you do not need a gun to get me to go with you. if my men and i are not introuble as you say,even if we were i would not allow my actions and the actions of my men to harm others." he said and went with her."by the way mam...you spoke of the old beast stories
how long ago was this?...if i may ask."he asked.

bob smiled and said."where i am from men do this out of love for their family. to make sure our family lives well."
The overseer walk and carry lukai as they left. She heard jacob's question. " Since our first amazon sister has forge these stories to protect our young amazons... the years are very long.."

Mei gave him a strange look." not to trap them... then why did our mothers run from you.. to come here and make us.. the villages..?" She question.
jacob knoded and said."catiounary tales...but uh...you should know while there are men like thoes in the stories...we put them in prison or even exciute them for such acts.and there are others,like us who care for everyone.sometimes tales are good for life lessons but uh...other times,when you base a civiliation of that you become closed to thoes who are realy good people. although,seeing what you've accomplished on this island.you succeeded in createing a safe enviroment for wemon.then theres the powers and everlasting life.but you miss out of other things. the world around you seems to be a bit unknown to you.but like i said,you've done alot here.but if you dont mind me asking...your children,how did they come into being?the only men here are us. unless there were others.i only ask because me and luki were takeing care of one and well where i come from a father is as important to a family as the mother.im only glad to have my father here with me."

bob shrugged and said."i was as you call a warior.i left home to fight our enimes...and when she was on a ship it was attacked by our enimies. i thought she died but she was here.safe and sound...i dont know about the others. but where we come from there are bad men. but like me there are alos good men."
The overseer took them to the temple. She stop in the same waiting area they been before. It like look an old well intact temple. The overseer turn to jacob." Be proud... as you two have establish the light of life..."

Mei was sitting as she listen to the story of Bob's world.

Sai was kneeling by brutis and patted him." are you sleep..?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games