Welcome to Gaia! ::

jacob knoded and said."then what shall we do with this place? back home when a building was in disrepear,or crumbleing we would either leave it to gravity and nature to finish it off or we would accellerate the process so no one would get hurt inside.ofcourse that required dynamite so thats out of the question."

alex saw a use for everything. and he was good at makeing things out of praticly nothing.he took some string and leather traps he used to make the furniture and went out side,skined the snake,and after a while returned with crude boots and jacket.he then said."forgive me mother,i intend to cook the snake meat,the people i was a part of were simmilliar to yours.uh except they roamed the lands of our home.ofcourse that was long ago but my family kept the teachings,use everything in a kill,meat for food,skin for cloths,and bones for protection and jewlery. never though i'd have to follow thoes teachings but here. it seems you dislike snakes so you dont have to keep them. it would make it better after a while,to wear the thing that scares you.anyway i made a seperate place for that piticular meat since i dont even know how it would taste."
Lukai frown at jacob as she shook her head. " No...no" She step away from jacob and ask him." Should I... I been feeling strange.."

The war mother sigh as she told alex." we are done for the day.... I have to go and clear the snakes.." She went into the house and put on her hunting gear on.
jacob tilted his head and said."well thats ok,whats the feeleing like?does it hurt?"
he was trieing to determine what she was feeleing.

alex stept infrount of the war mother and said."why?...i can take care of them,not to mention your the only one who knows how to cook the meat,let me handle them,you finish up with the food and relax...er...if it pleases you mother." he wanted to prove his skills on something,surely not the war mother. he was attached to her.found her to be both kind and tough at the same time. he loved this in a woman.but his usual bag of pick up tricks may or may not do the trick. not to mention he had no idea how she would react to findeing out how he felt.
Lukai said quietly." I want the house"

The war mother nodded." you may go in my name.. but I will watch over you.. on that day.. i gave you my protection.
jacob smiled and said."then you shall have it.just because we have other things dont mean we are forsakeing anyone or anything.infact if you wanted you know i would move everything out and we could live like the others.it dosent matter to me where we are,as long as we are."

alex smiled and said."thankyou mother,i shall return."he then took his knife and went out to where the other snakes were,he knew he did'nt have to kill them all,just enough and make them know where the line is. if they cross it then he would kill more,eventually they should alter their travel and hunteing patterns,it was od to him that they havent done this alrady.
" but we can't.." Lukai was sounding confusing to herself. " I like the steak...." She cover her mouth afterwards.

The war mother rest by the house as alex went out and took care of the snakes.
jacob smiled and said."then whats wrong?...i want to help you but i first have to know what it is that bothers you."

alex returned seemingly ok but he had a makeshift bandage wrapt around his forearm.he had been bitten but he had taken the precautions,getting the poison out,cleaning the wound,and ofcourse couterizeing the wound. "its all taken care of mother." he said happilly.
compoundintrest12
jacob smiled and said."then whats wrong?...i want to help you but i first have to know what it is that bothers you."

alex returned seemingly ok but he had a makeshift bandage wrapt around his forearm.he had been bitten but he had taken the precautions,getting the poison out,cleaning the wound,and ofcourse couterizeing the wound. "its all taken care of mother." he said happilly.

lukai nodded as she went on explaining how she felt. " I like your blessings..I like them more than my other sisters blessings.. " She confess then grab jacobs hands. " What is wrong.. is me... I have follow our tribes' teachings with all my heart... that is wrong.. I will act..." Lukai look into jacob's eyes and gave him the blessing kiss. " Mother taught us to be true to our selves... She then blurted out her request. " You told me once that you would show me.. your feelings... yes..?" Lukai hug jacob and carry him to the kitchen. " our child is taking a nap...mother taught me this place is one of the many places love is found.." She sat next to the stove and look at it.

The war mother didn't hear alex walk in the house. She had cook the snake meat and had the dinner set on the table. It was still heated. the war mother was deep in thought as she stare at a item in her hands. She had wanted show alex how thankful she was for killing the snake. The mother shiver from thinking of the snake. The item was the red dress alex had made. in the end the mother put the dress back into the box and put it away. She came back and continued on rationing the smoking meat between the houses of the village.
jacob blushed when she picked him up. with the way she usually acted he had almost forgotten she could snap his neck probibly with one hand.she she set him down he took a deep breath. it was hard to understand her even with all the teaching but he took a shot."lukai,you know i would never do anything to hurt you.so,knowing that." he said and kissed her."you know what you want,all you have to do is ask,i would always do as you ask. because i love you,not because i have to." he then held her and said."are you asking me to make love with you?that would'nt be a terrible thing you know.atleast for me,but from what you hinted at thats what i gathered,i just need you to say it."

alex was a bit relaxed and had the same effect as being drunk from the ammount of blood e lost. not life threatoning but just more laid back. he found her and wrapt his arms around her from behind."i said,everything is taken care of.how are things here?"he asked.
compoundintrest12
jacob blushed when she picked him up. with the way she usually acted he had almost forgotten she could snap his neck probibly with one hand.she she set him down he took a deep breath. it was hard to understand her even with all the teaching but he took a shot."lukai,you know i would never do anything to hurt you.so,knowing that." he said and kissed her."you know what you want,all you have to do is ask,i would always do as you ask. because i love you,not because i have to." he then held her and said."are you asking me to make love with you?that would'nt be a terrible thing you know.atleast for me,but from what you hinted at thats what i gathered,i just need you to say it."

alex was a bit relaxed and had the same effect as being drunk from the ammount of blood e lost. not life threatoning but just more laid back. he found her and wrapt his arms around her from behind."i said,everything is taken care of.how are things here?"he asked.

Lukai nodded when jacob said he did not want to hurt her. She did not fight the kiss he gave her. Lukai blink at jacob when he spoke about making love. She than ask, " Is this how we join our love together...? Like mother try to taught me before... she said when we are ready our love would be able to join together.. forever... yes?"
jacob smiled and said."yes,it was something you may have tried when you may have had too much to drink a long time ago.but i need to hear you say it before i commit to this.you may have noticed that even with my teachings...i have a hard time understanding things some times.thats why i need you to say it.and for your self."
compoundintrest12
jacob smiled and said."yes,it was something you may have tried when you may have had too much to drink a long time ago.but i need to hear you say it before i commit to this.you may have noticed that even with my teachings...i have a hard time understanding things some times.thats why i need you to say it.and for your self."

" How will I know if I say the right words..?" Lukai wanted to know the right words. She didn't understand as she just understood the attractive feeling of their love.

The war mother felt alex hug her. She glance at alex. The war mother notice he was forming or being more correct has being model into a amazon warrior. His muscles was already form from training. Alex's words were more interragrated in their naive tongue. His mind was still sharp and tactful. She slightly flex her muscles before answering alex." I know... you are a amazon warrior after all.. but now yet...like those before you.. you must pass the test... "
jacob smiled and came closier."you dont have to,its not like you'd get in trouble for saying the wrong thing.just try something out." he said.by this time he had both arms on either side of her on the stove as he looked at her.

alex smiled.he liked the feel of her muscles.many would think a somewhat muscular woman was off putting but not him."test? bring it on!" he said proudly.finally a chance to prove himself to be more than just a snake killer.
Lukai look at jacob. She was thinking on whats words to say to him.So she said, " I like you blessings... " Lukai tried that out.

The war mother chuckled." It only occurs in the harvest time...you have a long wait.." She turn to alex and said. We are done for now.. you may rest... unless there was something you wanted from me.." The war mother gave alex a affectionate pat on his head.
jacob kissed her neck and said."your getting there,what else you got?" he was trieing to see how vocal she could be in her desires.he loved her shyness but this was something he wanted to simply bring out.to show her with him anything she asked for she could have.

when the war mother asked that alex almost choaked. he coughed and said."uh,no...mother.i am simply honored i could be of service." he said this because he still had no real idea of social cues amung the people.sometimes they were direct and blunt other times they hid their answers and other things in what seemed to be riddles but with the war mother he had indeed wanted something.but he was not the type of person to ask.he had feelings for her but did not know about her feelings. if it seemed she did have feelings for him then he would see about doing something.that was all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff