Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know how to do all that fancy stuff. xD
Sorry...//is no help

I've always wanted to learn russian and german and go and visit those places,
but it's not a top priority right now cuz of other life stuff. So i applaud you for
going! Take lots and lots of pictures for me!

On another note, how many of each gender do each of us want to play? I ask cuz
a lot of people prefer equal gender ratios and, well....i was just wondering. I'm think
of playing at least one guy and one girl (but i'm contemplating make them twins so that
would make it two girls) and i wasn't sure if i needed to keep my characters in an equal
ratio.

Shameless Bloodsucker

I would appreciate each of us playing an even or close to even number of males and females .

Posting on cell. sorry if there are any typos
Ray Completely fine. =D
If my ratios are uneven, my males will probably lead.
Cuz, yeah...>.>
I just had an idea for twins that was awesome. xD
But i'll just add them in later. Or one of them...i'm getting another
idea.

Shameless Bloodsucker

Would anyone be willing to play one of my character's ex girlfriend? He's 17, asian descendant (i have a face claim for him <3), senior HS student. The gf could be older or younger, I was just thinking that it'd be nice if they were good friends now, despite not being together anymore.

Shameless Bloodsucker

tambourine lady
Okay, good to know. (:

I like Russia. I'm in Volgograd (formerly Stalingrad), where all the lifelong citizens I've met have assured me that it's a safe. However, my roommates and I have been hassled a few times for being Americans, and we're not very good at understanding Russian. So, at night, we make sure we're inside. ^^

I'm enjoying it. And I'm not really homesick-- although there is a young man I miss very much that I'm holding out for. (cue aww's)

Thanks for the well-wishes! :3

Aww... Is he a crush or your boyfriend?
How long are you staying in Russia?

Wasn't St. Petersburg called Stalingrad also? I mean, weren't there several Stalingrads? 8D
I've got seven characters in my head: three males, three ladies, and one young androgynous kid. If that sounds iffy to you, bear with me; I'll do my best to make her a good character! (I'm using the feminine pronoun.)

One of my ladies can be your character's ex-girlfriend, if you want? She's my least-developed. I was going to make her kind of an unlikeable character, to be honest. Anyway, she's still malleable!
I'll leave it up to you guys. You can use my character (I'm feeling a Morgan vibe from her, that'll be her name :b), or if Ego wants to use a better one, go for it~

St Petersburg was Petrograd and before that it was Leningrad. ^_^ (And before all that it was founded as St Petersburg, I think. haha.) There might have been other Stalingrads, but I've never heard of them! I'll look it up now.

He was my boyfriend, but I only got to spend about a month with him before I had to leave. Bad timing. We're not dating now, but we talk enough. I'm keeping optimistic that it'll work out. ^^
XD
All the plots.
I havent looked at any one of my characters to plot much though. I will later today though! Promise!

Shameless Bloodsucker

tambourine lady
I've got seven characters in my head: three males, three ladies, and one young androgynous kid. If that sounds iffy to you, bear with me; I'll do my best to make her a good character! (I'm using the feminine pronoun.)

One of my ladies can be your character's ex-girlfriend, if you want? She's my least-developed. I was going to make her kind of an unlikeable character, to be honest. Anyway, she's still malleable!
I'll leave it up to you guys. You can use my character (I'm feeling a Morgan vibe from her, that'll be her name :b), or if Ego wants to use a better one, go for it~

St Petersburg was Petrograd and before that it was Leningrad. ^_^ (And before all that it was founded as St Petersburg, I think. haha.) There might have been other Stalingrads, but I've never heard of them! I'll look it up now.

He was my boyfriend, but I only got to spend about a month with him before I had to leave. Bad timing. We're not dating now, but we talk enough. I'm keeping optimistic that it'll work out. ^^

I haven't sat down and started planing much yet, so I've only got 2 characters so far, 1 guy and 1 girl. I'll plan at least 4 more tonight <3

And no, it doesn't sound ifty... In fact, I love androgynous, gender fluid or overal trangender characters.

In what way isn't she likeable? My character is a bit of a reclusive guy also - I mean, he's got his group of friends, but most of them are from his BJJ (jiu jitsu) circle than from school. at least that's what i have on him so far. =)

oh, i see. well, i really hope you'll get to be together once you return! <3
Ego; I have total faith in you. :3

I was going to make her shady and selfish. The kind of person who says "All you've got in the world is yourself" and uses that as an excuse for selfishness. The kind of behavior that is (or seems to me to be) born out of insecurity.
tambourine lady
Ego; I have total faith in you. :3

I was going to make her shady and selfish. The kind of person who says "All you've got in the world is yourself" and uses that as an excuse for selfishness. The kind of behavior that is (or seems to me to be) born out of insecurity.

Seems like she'll have an interesting back story to read then.
whee
Sorta. I still don't like her as much as my others, but I'll keep her. dramallama

oh my i forgot about the llama face hehehe gaia is great

Also, I'll be posting some of my characters in the next few hours. WOOT! Who's going to start this thing? I would like to nominate you, Ray, since you seem to have the best idea about the setting.
(I feel like a jerk for nominating you. whee )

But that brings me to a question:

Setting.
What kind of city and university/college is this? I was thinking smallish city. Like, it's no New York, not even Philadelphia-- but still big enough for adventure, diversity, and the like?
I'd also like for there to be a good art scene there. One of my mains is into it.

Let me know what you guys think!

Shameless Bloodsucker

tambourine lady
Sorta. I still don't like her as much as my others, but I'll keep her. dramallama

oh my i forgot about the llama face hehehe gaia is great

Also, I'll be posting some of my characters in the next few hours. WOOT! Who's going to start this thing? I would like to nominate you, Ray, since you seem to have the best idea about the setting.
(I feel like a jerk for nominating you. whee )

But that brings me to a question:

Setting.
What kind of city and university/college is this? I was thinking smallish city. Like, it's no New York, not even Philadelphia-- but still big enough for adventure, diversity, and the like?
I'd also like for there to be a good art scene there. One of my mains is into it.

Let me know what you guys think!

Hahaha, okay, I can do it, but probably only on Sunday, if that's ok with you guys. I'll take tonight and Saturday to work on my characters. =)

Your idea of our Bristol sounds perfect too me.. Medium-sized with a good art scene.

As for your character, she doesn't sound like the type of person who would ever be BFFs with an ex boyfriend, does she? Maybe she ain't the best option for that little plotline of mine.
Ray_Murata

Sunday works for me.

If you tell me what you're plotting, maybe we can change her. c:
What can I do with Gaia's code (it's called bbc, right?) to make my posts more readable?
I'd like to have shorter line breaks so that my paragraphs are more readable in particular.

Shameless Bloodsucker

tambourine lady
Ray_Murata

Sunday works for me.

If you tell me what you're plotting, maybe we can change her. c:

Haha, the part of the plot that involves your character is just this:
They dated sometime in high school, broke up for whatever reason, maybe didn't talk for a while but time healed their petty little wounds and they became friends again, developing into good friends, even. =)

The rest would be developed through the game, depending on how their relationship is...
I mean, if she's a good and sincere friend it could go one way, if she still nurtured feelings for him it could go on a different way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff