Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Max stood and pulled her up. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her passionately. He held her close as the silence gathered in the room.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sabine wrapped her arms around Max and kissed back.She wasn't paying attention to the silence in the room. The only thing she cared about was the two of them at that moment. She loved the feel of him and pulled him closer.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Max sat her back on her feet. He pulled away from her and breathed sweetly on her lips, "there," he said and laughed. He was happy.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sabine blushed and smiled as he whispered against her lips and laughed. This banquet had just gotten interesting.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Max held her close and sat in his chair and pulled her into his lap. The entire court looked at them. The only thing he could do He smiled and said "yep."

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sbaine blushed as he held her in front of the entire court.She leaned back against him her cheek touching his as she stared at the shocked crowd."I think they are taking it well don't you?"

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Max chuckled deep in his chest, It was a dark chuckle he knew he might end up in trouble over this. He surveyed the faces of the crowd seeing hatered, despair, envy, and jealousy in the eyes of the people of the court.With another dark chuckle he nodded his head laughing to hard to answer. The God king turned his head toward Max "You don't understand the meaning of the word subtlety do you Max?" Max looked at his Grandfather scardoninacly he shrugged and pointed at Sabine as if to say her idea.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sabine glared at Max "I never said to take it that far!" She elbowed Max before blushing. She gave him a look letting him know she wasn't gonna be so nice later.

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max smiled. His Grandfather still laughed. "You know that I was going to have a toast to you after the acrobats performed but i guess its a little late for that now." The God king rose. Everyone around the three tables bowed over their plates, even Max and Sabine, to respect him as he spoke. "I announce a festival, with a tournament, games, and all the things that our young Prince and Lady in waiting could want. We will see them wed and in a castle of their own in a months time. Are we all agreeable?" The king looked to Max and Sabine.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sabine was in shock that they were laughing. As the God King made the announcement She couldn't believe what she heard. She opened her mind and spoke to max "Did you know we were getting married in month or is this news to you too?" She didn't mind she just wasn't used to the life style. She knew nothing of being a princess and doubted the people would accept her.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max bowed over his plate and listened to his grandfather. ~...Not in the slightest~ He replied to her. ~I think he really wants more grandchildren.... He thought errantly. Max felt her willingness and looked up at the God king. "That is suitable." the king stood and hefted a glass of wine.

"To our Prince and Princess!" He cried and the court gave a mighty cheer that shook the table and rattled the stained glass windows in the hall.

Every one drank at once and shouted again. Max smiled like he had just lead an army over the greatest battle field. The people would not only accept Sabine but welcome her, he felt.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sabine blushed at his comment about grandchildren. She looked up as the God King called her a princess. She heard the crowd cheer and jumped. She was nervous and started to shake as everything was happening so fast. She looked at him with terrified eyes she needed air before she had a panic attack.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max held her hand and smiled hefting his glass to the people and smiling as they cheered. He pulled her closer and spoke in her mind. ~...If you go running out now they will think that you are rejecting their blessings. We can't afford that as The royal family is the back bone of the kingdom. We must give ourselves to them whole heartedly...~ He whispered a few words in a twisted language to her under his breath. Then he laid magick marks on her hand for peace, stillness, joy, and freedom. He let the spell gall on her and knew she would be able to make it so that he could devise them an escape plan.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sabine felt a sudden calmness come over her even though her mind was screaming. 4he smiled to the crowd and lifted her glass bowing her head. She put on a happy face for the cheering crowd. 4he was honored that the God King and crowd had accepted her. She wanted Max to find them a way out. She had had enough of the party and just wanted to be alone with Max. She did her best to make the crowd happy by staying. Max had given her the extra boost she had needed . She looked down at her parents her mother was crying tears of joy and her father clapped and nodded as if he knew.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max looked about them. He could see Sabine's stress and he bowed to his Grandfather and cried out. "As I Have never been one to party too hard I grow ever more joyous to see you people revel in my name. To the courtyard and the breaking dawn!!!!!" He fist pumped the air and walked with Sabine outside. He stood in the courtyard to let everyone mingle. He walked with Sabine to a dark corner and gathered darkness about them and he carried her to his rooms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff