Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sabine sighed when when she heard this and looked at the God King. She wanted to ask but kept silent she was sure she'd find out soon enough. She heard Max's sigh and figured it was time to be quiet.She was asking to many questions so she was quiet as food was brought into them. She noticed the looks given at her and wasn't to sure she liked them. Girls were giving her dirty looks and the boys were just staring. She looked down at her lap and sighed. When they find out she dreaded what would happen.

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max cut his duck with the steak knife. He looked at Sabine and smiled. He didn't want her to be nervous. He looked over and touched her hand. ~Hey,~ he thought to her. ~Don't worry about what they think. They are just jealous.~ He saw them staring and smiled. He lifted his cup to them and they started, looking away. Max chuckled.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
She calmed down when Maximus touched her hand and told her they were just jealous. She couldn't help but smile as he raised his glass to them and started to eat quietly to herself. She sent him a small thought. "Thank You Max I love you."

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
~I love you too.~ He replied. He ate some of the duck he had on his plate and smiled. He drank from his cup.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
She smiled and continued to eat her duck with her fork and knife. she looked at her parents as they talked. Her mother turned to wave at her. she seemed happier then normal she noticed her dad didn't dare look at her for to long and gave a small wave. she smiled a little and waved back before continuing her meal.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max looked at his grandfather. He seemed to enjoy the company of the young lady sitting to his left. The king was smiling and nodding into their conversation and she threw her head back and laughed at something he said. Max smiled, he was happy his grandfather had a good woman to talk to. And thankful that he hadn't set them up.... just in case...

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sabine looked at Max and saw him looking at the young woman sitting by his Grandfather. She couldn't help but feel a little jealous as the woman was gorgeous. She finished her meal and sat there for a moment before looking at Max. "I'm going to go sit with my family Max I don't belong up here." She got up and sighed and started walking to her family.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max looked up and said. "No," he took her hand infront of every one and said. "You have every right to be here and you can move your family up with us." He said loudly enough to be heard over the crowd. "After all they will have to become used to the royal life sooner or later."

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
She looked up at him in shock at how loudly he said that. She whispered."Max everyone can hear you. I'm nothing to you yet so lower voice nothing has been announced or anything so hush. As for my parents thank you." She looked down blushing as all attention was now on the two of them she quickly went and sat down in her seat as to not cause anymore negative attention.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max glared as he sat down again. "Damnit," He muttered. He cast his senses wide and felt the rooms wondering. He planted himself in the minds of all the people and said a single word. ~Forget~ and they looked about themselves. Everyone went back to the conversation they were having 10 seconds before. He pulled himself back to where he and Sabine were connected. ~Now all better,~ He smiled at her.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
She rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "Thank you, She was mad that he created attention in the first place. "Why did you do that? I always come back to you all I said is I don't belong here. which I don't I'm not a princess all I did was lick the stone I have no right up here till we become engaged. I'm surprised your Grandfather even allowed me." She growled at him.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max shook his head and chuckled. "Grandfather has begged me and begged me to ask you out every time i talked to him. He was always like, "If you don't quit beating around and ask that young lady to go out with you, I'll ask her for me,"" He mimicked his grandfathers voice. He chuckled again. "So either way you'd be up here but at least this way its not with that old creep." He leaned back in his chair.

The God king turned to look at him. He cocked his eyebrow and looked at Max. Max shook his head and laughed. The king smiled at Sabine and Winked at her.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sabine raised her eyes and looked at the God King trying not to laugh. "O really well as I remember correctly you never asked me out." Sabine turned to Max and smiled "Why dont you change that so I dont have to be with your grandfather." She send him a thought "You know the thought of me with another drives you wild. You'd hate it."

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
He sprang at the chance. "well will you?" He cocked his eyebrow at her. "And yes I would stomp him into tomorrow if he tried."

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sabine touched Max's face tenderly "You know there is no other answer for me but yes. I'm yours I have been always. That first night with you made it all real, my answer has been and always will be Yes. I'm yours body, mind and soul." She smiled and whispered "Now I dare you to kiss me in front of all these people." She smiled that wicked seductive smile she did the other night challenging him in a different way then he was used too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff