Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Hellhound

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
The Onyx hall is the ancestral home of the Ferrum hid dragons. They are the royal family and have been so for several thousand years. The dragons that fled from earth in the past have become the ruled class of dragons that the royals. There are thousands of members of the royal family and the crowned king is the dragon lord Hitotus-sama. His word is law and he is a dragon most ancient. Many people love in the palace such as the family , servants, and many others. All the dragons who live there can become human at any time and can generate and control magick.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Name:Maximus Ferrumhide
Race:Royal dragon
power: Hunters law, (can dominate any other dragon with his voice) , shape shift into dragon form, can breathe fire and has superhuman strength in human form.
dislikes:disrespect, lairs and thieves.
bio: trained from birth, he is a war machine. He is the crowned prince of all dragons and grandson of the dragon god king. His father was killed by an elite group of hunters while giving an equal rights speech for dragons on earth. He isn't vengeful in the least but hopes that one day he can be as good as his father. Hea has returned from the human world a grown man and wishes to rule his kind at his grandfathers side

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Name:Sabine Rosenburg
Race:dragon
power:shape shift into dragon form, can breathe fire and has superhuman strength in human form.
dislikes:liars, fake people, rudeness
bio: Sabine grew up in the castle.The only thing she knows of the human world is what she been taught and of what shes heard from other dragons. She dreams of seeing the world and finding that special person to share her heart with.

User Image

User Image

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
Max walks into the main hall. Many servents bow as he walks through the hall. A herald bows to him. "My lord prince Maximus."

Max smiled and allowed him to show him to the rooms where he would stay.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
Sabine lay in her room. She knew Maximus would be coming home today. They had been friends when they where younger, but she doubted he would remember her now. She sighed and got up from her bed and walked to her door. It had been a few years since she had seen him and she thought of him often after he had left the palace. SHe started down the hall way letting her mind wander.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
the herald lead max through a maze of halls. He caught a scent that brought back old repressed memories from before he had training. He walked through the halls behind th herald and a name slipped through his lips. "Sabine,"

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
She continued her walk to the palaces library. Her father was around here somewhere maybe she could ask if he had seen max yet. She missed him when he left for training. She spent most of her time at the library these days reading on other worlds. She had always loved the library even as a kid. Max always knew he'd to find her there. He'd always chase her around the library and out into the palace. She giggled at the thought and entered the library. She didn't see her father anywhere so she went and grabbed one of the books and started to read.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
"Herald," Max said, his boots scuffing on the stone floor as he stopped. "I Can take it from here. You may place my bags and luggage in my apartments. Good day." He turned and walked to the libaray. His cowboy hat and long black duster swished quietly as he stepped in. He walked among the shelves and remembered playing in here with Sabine. he knew she wouldn't know him by sight, what with his long dark hair the color of chocolate, his tanned skin the color bronze and body as hard as a brick wall. He tracked Sabines scent and came to stand behind her. He put his hand on the hilt of his long sword at his hip. He cleared his throat.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
As she read quietly her pink hair dropped in front of her eyes. She brushed hair hair back and tucked it behind her ear. She heard the noise of a throat being cleared. She turned around and jumped. A man she didn't recognize was standing there holding the hilt of his sword. She got really nervous. "Can I help you?" She asked the handsome stranger as politely as she could.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
"I am Prince Maximus," He stated. "I am looking for a lady Sabine. Would you know where i can find her?" He asked. He stood there and took his hand from his sword. This young woman was beautiful as ever with her pink hair and pale skin.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
She blushed and looked down for a minute before standing and looking him in the eyes. Her blue eyes sparkled up at him. "Hi Max." It was then she recognized his scent. A slow smile crept onto her face."Been a long time, Welcome Home." She smiled at him and took off running. If he didn't know it was her before. He knew now.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
"Sabine!" Max Gave chase. In a leap he cut the distance between them i half and in three more steps he took her in his arms and leapt up the walls and ran in to the rafter s with her in his arms. HE set her on the beam he was standing on.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
She wrapped her arms around him in a long embrace. A tear fell down her cheek. She had him back. "You remembered me." she whispered in his ear. She couldn't believe he remembered her after all these years.

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
he held her against him. "you think i would have forgoten you?" He asked. He stroked her hair.with his hand. He held her close. He rocked her against him slowly.

Gracious Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
"You've been gone for years Max and sometimes people forget." She tried to hold back the tears but she couldn't. She was heartbroken when he had to leave. She was amazed at how well she still fit in his arms. She felt at home there she always had. He made her feel safe and whole again. When he left she felt so empty and yet she still couldn't figure out why.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff