• Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

cause you are the (P I E C E) of me i wish i
didn't n e e d chasing R E L E N T L E S S L Y

IF OUR LOVE IS TRAGEDY tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab WHY ARE YOU MY REMEDY
IF OUR LOVE'S INSANITY tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxWHY ARE YOU MY CLARITY

"I'm not poor, so let's just get that straight from the very start." She said. Anyone who said that she was all bark and no bite, certainly didn't know her, or what she was capable of. She wasn't going to let this woman come in and call her things like this. She certainly didn't trust her, and she wasn't going to stand here and listen to her. But for some reason she couldn't look away, nor could she walk away from this all. It was like a train wreck, one she couldn't walk away from. "You might think that it's foolish, but obviously he doesn't." Maleah said, tilting her chin up defiantly.

Maleah didn't have all of the patience in the world, and it seemed that this girl tended to favor the dramatic flare. She sighed, tapping her high heeled foot. "Come on, get on with it. I don't have all day." She said, snapping at the vampire. Maleah rose a brow and listened as she spoke about being human and being in love with one of Niklaus' brothers. Maleah had never met Finn, she'd met Elijah and Kol. But she wasn't sure which one Katerina could have been in love with. But then she told her just a minute later. "You were in love with Elijah?" She asked, seeing how she was looking off into the past, as she remembered things. It must have been true then right...? Maleah gasped as the girl talked about how Niklaus wished to use her for a spell to make him stronger, and to kill her. "No..." She said, shaking her head. "He wouldn't do that... would he?" It was possible, he had no care for human lives.

The red headed wolf watched as the brunette flagged down a servant and grabbed a piece of fruit from them. She examined it, and realized that it was not to her liking, and threw it over her shoulder. Maleah shook her head, it was just... all too much. She couldn't even fathom it. "He.. he won't kill me. He told me so." But the doubt was there... and she was sure once he got bored with her he would dispose of her. "Y-Yes... he has." She said, listening to all of the things that Niklaus had told her and said to her. She had thought that she was special, thought that she was his. But if this was what he told every girl... how special was she?

"But... wouldn't I be trading one evil for another?" Maleah asked, unsure of Katerina, and all of the things she was promising her. Maleah shook her head.
                                                      "No... Elijah is back in Paris. He didn't come with us tonight." Maleah told the woman.

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
                                      User Image

User Image

Rose peered into his eyes, trying to figure out if what she did had any effect on him. Besides the groans that slipped from his lips, she wanted to see his face. It was a little hard, considering that the only light in her room was from the flickering of the lone candle she had placed beside the window. At least she had left the curtains parted, letting in the soft light of the moon. "I just want to see the true you," she whispered against the corner of his lips. "You're a man of your word. And I know you would never hurt me." With her hands in his, she felt him squeeze them gently before hearing his soft-spoken words. Carefully, she moved back slightly, sitting cross-legged on top of her bed as she waited with bated breath.

It took a split second. Elijah's mouth was parted, and Rosemary found herself staring at his lips where sharp and pointed fangs slowly protruded. When she glanced up to his eyes, she inhaled deeply. His soft and loving brown eyes were gone, replaced with darkness. The veins around his eyes showed up more as well. His next words made a sadness appear in her eyes, and Rose shook her head quickly. "No. No. You're not a monster," she said adamantly. "Don't ever think that. You're...the most handsome man I've ever met." Rose leaned forward, one hand pressed on top of her bed while the other reaching out to touch his cheek. Carefully, she moved closer to him, head tilted to one side as she did so. Her fingers touched his bottom lip, and she traced it slowly before finding herself touching the tip of one of his fangs. They were so small, not what she had thought they would be. Yet, they seemed to fit his face perfectly.

"You're perfect, just the way you are," she told him firmly. Hesitantly, she moved closer to him, her lips centimeters from his. What was it like to kiss a vampire with his fangs out? She knew that he was afraid of hurting her, but he would do anything to prevent himself from doing so. Her heart raced in her chest as she made her decision. Her lips closed the gap between them seconds later, and she moved her lips against his slowly and sensually. She wanted to make sure that her movements weren't quick, hopefully not to startle him. Her hand moved to the back of his neck, and she tangled her fingers into his soft hair. Her other hand pressed against his chest, running her fingers up the silk of his silk.

He intoxicated her. Every time she kissed him, she felt as if she was on cloud nine. This was her addiction, and it was something she didn't want to go without for very long. Before she knew it, Rose was pushing him back down onto her bed, her hair cascading down from her slender shoulders to fall around them. Her lips were still moving against his as instincts came over. Everything she did, however, was still gentle and slow.

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
                                User Image

Klaus had no idea what was going on with Maleah and Katerina. In fact, his senses were more turned on for the hunt than for some spiced smelling female vampire that he had been tracking for all eternity. Once he had found his choice in blood, he wasted no time in corning the unfortunate female. Minutes later he had drained not one, but two girls, dragging their dead bodies to an empty closet before throwing them in. "Damn," he grumbled, glancing down at his once white shirt. It was now spotted with red splatters. It would have seemed that he wasn't as careful this time. "Oh well." Shrugging, he moved through the crowd, compelling those that saw the blood on his shirt to forget what they saw. When he reached Maleah, he saw a sight he did not want to see.

"Katerina," he snarled lowly. There she was, chattering her pretty lips away to Maleah. He had no idea what she had said, but Klaus knew that it wouldn't be good. Katerina was good at manipulating others for her sake of saving herself. He knew this well. With dark eyes, he shoved past a few people, eyes darkening as the veins around them popped out more. But he was too late. Katerina had scented him and the female made a beeline away from Maleah. Unfortunately, she had the last say in things. Before she left, she made one last comment. "Remember. He'll probably need you for his spell as well. A witch. A doppleganger. A werewolf. And a powerful spell!" Klaus heard this last part, and he was furious with what Katerina had done. He raced towards where she was disappearing, but the female seemed to have already disappeared into the horizon. Damn. He had been so bloody close! Anger filled his senses, and he turned on Maleah. "I told you to stop her!"

Klaus glared at Maleah, pissed that he had missed his chance to make the brunette pay for ruining all his plans. Now, she was trying to get into Maleah's head. "You can't believe a word she says. All she does is manipulate others to get what she wants!" he growled. Without giving her time to respond, he grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of the ballroom to the outside world. Klaus released his death grip on her wrist, eyes boring into her. He had no idea that his last words to her sort of described himself as well. In some sense, he had been the one to teach Katerina to act the way she had. Of course, he didn't think that way. "You ruined my plans! I needed Katerina to do the thing I need to make myself who I truly am!" His voice was raising in volume as he spoke, and his eyes flashed dangerously.

Desirable Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Elijah moaned when she was placing kisses all over. He wasn't sure he'd ever felt like this with any woman before her. "Rosa, the things you do to me..." He said, trailing off. She was about to push him over the edge, and he wasn't sure he'd be able to stop himself. The desire was extremely great at the moment. "Rosa..." He said, almost pleading with her. He didn't want to hurt her. But how was he supposed to fight, when she had such charms like this that broke through all of his defenses. "I am." He said, nodding, resigned of what he'd have to do. "I promise you, I will never hurt you, Rosa. That is one of the many promises I will make you." He said, and he would promise not to break any of them.

Elijah closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before he focused on her blood. That was the trigger, but he knew that he could control himself. Now that he'd promised her, he seemed to be calmer, and knew that he would not break his word. Elijah was determined. As he'd transformed, Elijah watched her carefully, he did not wish to frighten her. The blonde was staring at his lips having been parted by his fangs, before her eyes trailed up. Elijah closed his eyes, not wanting her to see his anymore when she gasped. "I am a monster, Rosa. You just make me want to be better." He told her. Elijah chuckled opening his eyes again. "Just because I am handsome, does not mean that I cannot hurt you or anyone else, Rosemary." He scolded gently.

When she touched her hand to his cheek, Elijah sighed, and leaned into her touch. She was the light in his world, and he would hang onto that as long as he could. Elijah watched her carefully as she moved closer to him. The smell of her was overpowering, and Elijah held his breath, trying not to give into the temptation. His lips tingled when she traced his bottom lip with her finger, before finding the tip of it.

"You seem adamant about that conclusion." He said, smiling at her. He was all fanged out and a monster, and yet still she was curious, and enthralled, and she moved closer yet. Now, her lips were centimeters from his, and the veins in her neck were jumping out at him, calling to him. She surprised him when her soft lips touched his, though Elijah didn't hesitate to return the kiss. She was slow, and gentle, almost as if he were a deer and she did not wish to startle him. Elijah's arms snaked around her, deepening the kiss ever so gently, and squeezed her hips. Her hand moved slowly, and gently as she placed one hand on the back of his neck, tangling in his hair, while the other rested on his chest. Elijah covered the hand on his chest with his own.

His eyes sprung open when she pushed him back on the bed, so he was laying down and she was on top of him. Her almost white hair cascaded down around them, almost as if a shield to protect the two of them. Elijah's arms circled her and held her there, close to him, protectively. Elijah sunk into the kiss for a moment -- allowing himself that moments of pleasure -- before breaking the kiss. "My Rosa, you are a beautiful siren." He said, leaning up and nibbling on her neck slightly, not puncturing the skin. "I find it very hard to resist you my dear, but I do wish to take this slow with you." He placed his finger on her lips, to quiet her so she wouldn't say something. "It is not because I do not want you, because oh Rosa, I do." He said, leaning up and kissing her lips chastely. "But I feel like you and I should do things right. There are more to relationships than just the physicality of it. He said, using his strength and speed, so she was now under him, and he could draw her close to him. "Now, He said, pulling away slightly, and grazing his fingers on her bruised cheek. "Please tell me who hurt you? I showed you my true self after all. It is only fair you tell me this. Elijah said, using the bargaining chip he had.

Desirable Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

A part of her knew that she shouldn't listen to this woman, but the larger part of her, the one that Katerina was preying upon was winning out. She'd come from nothing, and all of a sudden she had this... protector here. He was showering her lavish gifts, kisses, affection, and she'd bedded him. Had she really been so foolish to do that? She'd given away her innocence, he'd been the first and only man she'd ever been with. But... she could never be free of Niklaus. There was the linking spell they had between each other. Maleah was so torn, and so confused. She didn't know what to do. But she thought that this woman wouldn't be telling her these things unless they were important, and she wanted to help her right?

"Remember. He'll probably need you for his spell as well. A witch. A doppleganger. A werewolf. And a powerful spell!" The brunette said before rushing off.

Could that be? Did Niklaus plan to use her for his spell, as a sacrifice? Had he planned this all along? Anger bubbled to the surface, and hurt was followed right behind it, along with betrayal. Maleah scoffed and glared when Niklaus appeared in front of her yelling at her. "Oh! You are one to talk, Niklaus Mikaelson!" She yelled right back at him. "You are the most manipulative, cunning person I know! And all you do is use others for your own personal gain!" She screamed at him. Anger was at the forefront, and she was currently seeing red.

The man grabbed her wrist, and dragged her outside. "Let me go, Niklaus!" She said, through gritted teeth. Maleah's temper boiled to the surface with what he said next. "Of course! Everything is always about you!" She said. With that, Maleah brought her hand back, bunched it into a fist, and punched him right in the jaw. It knocked him down, and probably caught him by surprise. She moved fast -- or as fast as her dress and high heels would allow -- grabbing him by his bloodied collar. "You lied to me! Manipulated me! Used me!" She said, throwing him to the ground, and advancing on him again before kicking him. "You plan to use me for your ritual, your spell, just like you planned on using her! But you covered it up with lies! Sweet lies, to get me to do whatever you liked." She said, kicking him again.

Angry tears spilled from her eyes now, and she did nothing to hold them back. "Maybe I should take her up on her offer to get away from you! I bet she wouldn't lie to me like you do!" Was she a little naive? Maybe, but now hurt and embarrassment was taking over her. She didn't want to be used, or exploited. Maleah crumpled to her knees, burying her face in her hands. "I just want to be free. I just want to have the things that have been denied me." She said. Maleah just wanted somewhere to belong, someone to care for her. "I am such a fool!" She said, lifting her head and looking at Niklaus.

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
                                      User Image

User Image

Rosemary wasn't scared of him when he transformed. In fact, she was even more curious with him. The doubt that Jade had planted into her mind faded, and she moved forward without thinking. Slowly, she reached out, her fingers tracing his lower lip slowly before the tip of one finger felt the sharp tip of a fang. "You are not a monster," she repeated to him. His rebuff of her words made her frown with amusement, and she smiled before retorting back to him. "Well if you keep saying that, then I'll just have to call you a handsome monster." Teasing.

Ever so slowly, she pressed her lips against his, eyes half closed as she concentrated on what she was doing. The last thing she wanted to do was to startle him and trigger a response in him. Like him, she was having a hard time however. All she wanted was more, and the realization of it all hit her like a wrongly cast spell. Her hand moved to touch the back of his neck, fingers tangling into his soft brown hair. The other hand pressed against his chest, just over where his heart was. And she pushed him back down to lie on her bed, snowy white hair cascading over her shoulder to make a small barrier around them. Elijah was the one to break the kiss this time, and Rose found herself snuggled right next to him, his arms wrapped around her protectively. As he spoke, she could hear the lisp caused by two fangs that poked out from his lips. The feeling of his lips making contact with her neck caused her to shiver in pleasure, and she bit her lower lip when he nibbled on her neck. Was he? Nope. Instead of biting her, he spoke softly once more, telling her that he wanted to do right by her. She wasn't aloud to speak, having his finger pressed against her lips.

How had she gotten so lucky as to find a man like him?

Rose's attention came back to the present when she heard his next request. Swallowing hard, the witch inhaled deeply. She didn't want to make him worry, but she knew that she couldn't just lie to him. If they were going to make their relationship work, she would be forever honest with him. "J-Jade...my sister. She and I got into a little bit of a argument. And...well, she, ah, slapped me," she said in a whisper. Her eyes moved from his, and she sheepishly buried her face into his chest. She couldn't tell what he would do. He would be upset, for sure. "Please don't be upset. It was nothing, really. A small disagreement. That's all!" She reached for his hand, holding it to her chest as she tried to hold him in place. Her eyes pleaded for him to stay put, and hopefully, he would comply.

"Stay here with me? For the night?" she asked him now, trying to change the topic. To emphasize what she wanted, she snuggled closer to his body, pulling her covers up around them before closing her eyes. Their bodies fit like two spoons pressed together. Without long, her breathing started to even out, and her eyes closed as she fell into a deep and restful slumber.

She woke up the next morning, hugging her pillow that had replaced Elijah's body. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open, and she shot up in bed. "Oh!" Had she really done what she had done last night? A smile touched her lips, and she reminisced in the memory. Elijah trusted her. And she trusted him. Quickly, she flipped the covers off her body and got dressed in the plain brown frock she had worn when she first visited the Mikaelson estate. Then she exited, heading out into the halls to meet with her mother and siblings for a little breakfast.

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
                                User Image

His temper always got the better of him. There was no way that he could remain calm after he had seen what he had saw. Katerina had been right there. She had been so close! And yet, she was long gone by now. Anger that Klaus had bottled up inside burst, and he let it all out on Maleah. This was her fault! He had told her to be careful of the brunette, and she still didn’t catch Katerina. It was inexcusable. Utterly so.

Now he turned on Maleah, his eyes burning with rage. “How dare you let her go!” he snapped at her, not holding back this time. He didn’t wait to see her response, merely grabbing her wrist roughly before pulling her out of the party house. Blind with rage, Klaus didn’t pay much attention to her snappy retort, but he did hear her call him manipulative. Just hearing that word made him want to slap her across the cheek for her insolence. He, manipulative? Ridiculous! It was true that he did whatever he had to in order to get what he wanted, but he didn’t think himself to be that way. When he reached the outside area, he threw Maleah’s wrist away from him, glaring at her. Whatever excuse she had for him, he was ready.

But he wasn’t ready for the blow she presented to him. Women just never hit him. At least, they didn’t hit him in a fight of rage. The punch sent his face reeling, and he stared at her with shock. Had she really laid a hand on him in that way? Before he could lunge for her, he felt her leg strike out and kick him in the ribs. Surprisingly, there was a soft cracking sound. Never underestimate a werewolf in rage. When the girl’s rage subsided, Klaus got to his feet shakily. He was holding his side, waiting for his healing process to fix what she had done to him. When he caught his breath, he realized something. He could lose everything he had with Maleah. And if he did, he would be lost once more. Gritting his teeth, Klaus spoke. “Alright, little wolf. I have lied to you. Originally, I was planning on sacrificing you in order to get what I deserve. My birthright Maleah,” he said. He was born half werewolf. And he wanted that side back. As he paused in his speech, he thought hard to the words to tell her. He needed to make things right. "I am not what you think I am, Maleah. I was born as a b*****d child. My father was a werewolf, and my mother was a witch. But, to hide her tryst with a werewolf, she chose to conceal my true side. But, of course, her spell did not really go as she had planned. Once she turned myself and my siblings into vampires, she realized that hiding my true nature was not that easy.

"Why? Because when I had drained my first victim of his blood, the real side of me showed. My father had been present then, and he saw what horrible thing I was. I, Maleah...I am not just a vampire. My true side is half vampire, half werewolf. I am the first original hybrid. And I want that werewolf side back. It is true that I need certain things for my true side to come back."

Klaus stepped forward at this point, placing his hands upon Maleah's shoulders. He had used her full name while he spoke, signaling the seriousness of his words. He searched her eyes, waiting to see if his words had any effect. Then he continued to speak. "I need a werewolf, vampire, witch, and a moonstone to do what needs to be done. Yes, I was going to use you, but you've become something more than just a tool to me. You've taken a piece of my cold heart and warmed it." It was obvious that Klaus was not good at explaining himself to others. He was always use to getting what he wanted by any means possible without having to explain. Maleah needed his explanation though. He released his grip on her shoulders, sighing heavily as he took a step back. "I understand that you might not really want to stay with me at this point. But, I am not different from you."

A sort of weak quality came into his voice as he spoke those last words. All his life, he may have been trying to hunt down a way to make himself what he really was, but he had also been running from a fear of his. If he ever stopped running, he knew he would die. Shaking his head, Klaus turned his back on Maleah. Had things gone too far? Steeling himself as he always did, he stood tall and spoke once more. "You do not have to believe me, but I will not hide my intentions from you," he stated firmly. He did not turn when he spoke, merely staring off into the distance as he waited for her response.

Desirable Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Rosemary didn't react like all of the normal girls and humans when they saw who and what he was. In fact, she reacted quite the opposite of how he assumed she'd react. The fact that she was curious, and didn't think of him as a monster made him fall even more in love with her then he'd been. She was able to see him for what he truly was, and love him anyways. "To you, I am not a monster, Rosemary." He clarified, to everyone else he probably was. He was the creature in their nightmares. Elijah watched her when he scolded her and she frowned down at him. The man couldn't help the chuckle that shook his chest when she said she would have to start calling him a handsome monster. Elijah kissed the tip of her nose, she was just too cute.

The girl was so intoxicating and enticing. He was a man of control, of morals, and she was certainly testing every facet of him right now. Elijah wanted her, but he was a gentleman and he did not want to ruin her reputation. Even though he could just compel people to forget that she was impure -- that is if he decided to take her innocence. But as much as he did, he didn't act on those impulses. He would not rush into anything with her, even as he sunk into her kiss.

Because he did not wish to act on these impulses, even though both parties would have liked to, Elijah -- the honorable gentleman -- pulled away and broke the kiss. Elijah pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her protectively as if the two were the only ones in the world. At least they were the only two that mattered right now. Elijah smirked when he nibbled her neck and she shivered under his touch. Oh how easy it would be for him to take her and act on their desire. To pleasure her as well as himself, to possess her in a way no man had ever possessed her. Instead, he told her he wished to take things slow, he would court her in the way she should be courted, and everything would fall into place for them.

She was in love with him, but would she consider marriage to him? That was something to think of further down the road.

Elijah's face returned to normal, as he waited her response on what had happened to her. He genuinely wanted to know, and he would make the person who touched her pay for it. Elijah watched her, concern clouding his face as she swallowed hard and she took a deep breath. Would she tell him the truth? If she didn't he would be able to tell, though he hoped that she would be honest with him. He had been nothing but honest with her. Concern turned to a frown and anger when he heard that her sister had been the one to mar her beautiful face. "This is not a matter to take lightly, Rosa." He said, affectionately to her, his thumb caressing her cheek. She asked him not to be upset, and tried to say that it was nothing. "Rosemary, she hurt you. She marred your cheek. I will not allow the woman I love to be hurt like that. Even if it is family." He said. Elijah would take matters into his own hands. He would have to do something about this... but what?

"Sweet Rosa, how can I deny you when this is exactly where I wish to be?" He asked her, chuckling and kissing her forehead as she pulled the covers up over the two of them. "I love you, Rosa." He said, and listened and watched as her breathing evened out and she fell asleep. He held her there in his arms and knew that she had captured him, mind, body, and soul, and he would never willingly let her go.

When dawn came, and the sun started to rise, Elijah silently and swiftly moved out of the bed. He replaced his body with a pillow, and smiled as she snuggled the pillow closer to it, mumbling sweet nothings in her sleep. Kissing her forehead, Elijah pulled the covers over her, and slipped out of the window, and headed back to his mansion.

As the day progressed later into the morning, Elijah dressed so he was presentable for going to see some company. The man took a carriage, even though it would have been faster for him to just walk there with his speed. But he planned on taking Rosemary out, so he figured a carriage would be much better. It didn't take him too long to journey to the Briehart estate, and the carriage quickly pulled into the drive. Getting out, he tipped the carriage driver and thanked him, asking him to stay and wait for him. Getting out, Elijah knocked on the door, and a servant came and answered. "Hello, may I please speak to the lady of the house? It is Elijah Mikaelson, and I am certain she would like to speak with me." He said, having less than pleasant intentions with the two ladies of the house.

Desirable Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

Maleah knew that Niklaus was mad at her, but his temper was exploding and she was not taking that. "I didn't let her go! And you did nothing to stop her!" Maleah shouted back at him. She felt hurt and angry, even worse, she felt betrayed by him. He was just like everyone else, all he wanted to do was use her for his own advantages. Niklaus grabbed her wrist, and wrenched it hard pulling her out of the party. Well tonight was completely ruined. Maleah could tell that he didn't like the idea of her calling him manipulative. But it was true, he was manipulative. He was selfish, and always got what he wanted. Well he was going to pay for the damage and hurt that he had caused her.

The girl knew that she had caught him off guard when she'd punched his jaw. She could even tell that she'd hurt the man. That gave her a sense of grim satisfaction knowing that she'd hurt him as much as he had hurt her. Before Niklaus could do anything to her, for he surely would kill her if he'd get the chance, Maleah kicked him in the ribs sending him sprawling. When she'd kicked him in the ribs, she'd heard a sickening crack, knowing that she'd cracked or broken a rib. Niklaus gritted his teeth at her, and Maleah looked up at him sadly. Maleah sniffled a little bit when he admitted that he'd planned to sacrifice her in his plans. "You said was..." She said, wiping a tear off of her face. "Birthright...?" Maleah asked, curious, and wanting to know more.

Maleah sighed, as she listened to his story. He was just like her, and had come from not so good beginnings. "I... I'm sorry, Niklaus." She said, some of the anger beginning to fade away from her. "I didn't know." Maleah said. If she had known, she would have thought differently about him, seen just how misunderstood he was. Maleah felt horrible for him, and now regretted the fact that she'd hit and hurt him.

"Niklaus..." She said, as he talked about how horrible he was, and what his father had seen him become. "You're not horrible, Niklaus. You're just different." She said, truly understanding what that felt like. She understood him better than most people, or he thought that she did.

She could see just how serious Niklaus was being, he didn't have to put his hands on her shoulders to show her that. He'd used her full name, and she could see that he was sincere. "Niklaus... do you mean what you say? That I'm more than just someone who's indispensable to you?" She asked him. Tears filled her eyes when he said that she'd taken a piece of his cold heart, and warmed it. Maleah brushed at her eyes and the tears that were in her eyes. "No, you're not different from me, Niklaus. You're misunderstood, and lonely, and you've had to fight for everything in your life. Just like I have. I understand you, Niklaus." She said, hoping he would understand her. There was so much raw emotion in his voice when he spoke those words, she knew that he meant what he said.

Maleah got up and walked to him, listening as he spoke one last time. She wrapped her arms around him from behind. "I'm sorry Niklaus. I should not have let Katerina get to me, and infect me with doubts as she did." Maleah said, resting her forehead on his back. She kissed his back, inhaling his musky, comforting scent. "I want to be with you, for as long as you'll have me. I'll help you get the things that you need, though I'm not completely alright with how you have to do things. I care about you, Niklaus." She said, letting him go and moving so she was standing in front of him. She cupped his face in her hands and leaned up and kissed him tenderly on the mouth. Not something either of them were used to. "Katerina made me an offer to get away from you. I didn't tell her yes, but I didn't tell her no. Maybe... Maybe we can use this to our advantage?" She asked him, wanting to please him.

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
                                      User Image

User Image

When morning came, Rosemary woke with a happy yawn. She felt more refreshed than she had ever felt in all her years alive. The energy was zipping through her as she sat in her bed. With a smile, she flipped the covers off her body, glancing down at the spot where Elijah had been with her just a few hours before. Giggling softly, the female allowed a maid to help her dress, fitting her into the same brown frock that she wore to the Mikaelson estate those days ago. She looked at her reflection through a mirror, glancing at the cheek where Jade had struck her. The redness had all but faded, and there hadn't seemed to be a bruise either. Elijah had overreacted. "Silly vampire," she whispered. With a quick dab of rouge on her lips, the female bounced out of her room, heading out into the hallways to meet with the rest of her family in the dining area.

But when she reached the place, she found only her small brother there, perched on a tall chair with a pout on his lips. "What have we here?" she asked in a bright tone, sneaking up behind her adorable brother before attacking him with tickles. The boy squealed in delight, reaching up to grab a fistful of his beloved sister's skirt. "Stop that, Rosy! I demand you stop!" laughed the blue eyed boy as he continued to snort. Rosemary laughed at his peril, picking up the six year old into her arms before twirling around. She nuzzled him, placing a kiss on his forehead before staring into his eyes. "Why are you here alone? I thought mother was supposed to have taken you for a play date?"

Louis grabbed her finger this time, pouting all over again before he spoke. "Mama is teaching big sister Jay to do more magic stuff. She told me to wait here in the dining area until she came back. But it's been so long. And I'm so hungry! Can I have cookies, Rosy?"

One would think that Rosemary's mother would think more of her only son, considering that sons were all the rage in that time period. But, the rules were slightly different for witch families. Male witches were rare, and they were generally never as powerful as their female counterparts. It was why their mother paid little attention to Louis' needs. And this upset Rose. Before she could reply to the little boy's needs, a sound at the front door alerted her. But, she didn't move to answer it, letting the maid do it instead. Sighing, she walked towards the kitchen, away from the front door where Elijah was asking for the lady of the house. First thing was first, she wanted to spend a little time with Louis for the day. When she saw Elijah she would ask if he minded terribly if she brought Louis along.

Once in the kitchen where a rotund chef bustled around the kitchen with pots of bubbling water all around him. Carefully, Rose maneuvered around with Louis still in her arms. Without really bothering the cook, she managed to grab a plate of fruits, quickly heading out to the back where the Briehart garden flourished. The female sat on a painted white chair, setting Louis down so that he could hop into the chair in front of her. He was bouncing up and down like a rabbit, and Rosemary laughed. "Calm down, Louis! I'll cut you some fruit, ok? Behave and I'll find you a slice of cake later," she said in a stern voice. When she finished skinning a peach, the juices running down her hands, she saw a movement out of the corner of her eyes. She looked up and saw the person she wanted to see. "Elijah." His name came out of her lips breathlessly, and she stood quickly. Louis raised his brows, glancing from his sister to the new male that arrived. Like any child, a selfish nature came about. Louis stuffed his cheeks with the slices of peach before he raced to Rosemary's side, clinging to her skirts while eyeing Elijah like he was competition.

Rose had utterly forgotten that her hands were still sticky with peach juices. Giving Elijah an apologetic look, she knelt before Louis before speaking. "Now Louis. Say hello to Sir Mikaelson," she said, pulling his small hands off her skirt before turning him towards Elijah. Louis puffed his cheeks out, despite them being stuffed with peaches, placing his hands on his hips as he looked the taller man over. Then he glanced back up at his loving sister before chewing on his fruit and swallowing. He stomped up to Elijah, not afraid to stare him up in the eye before he gave a stiff bow. When he straightened up, he spoke. "Hello Sir Mikaelson! I am Louis Briehart. Rosy's younger and very loved brother! I want to go out with you both today!" The way he demanded things was rather adoring, and Rosemary pressed her hand to her lips to prevent herself from laughing. Louis was always a bundle of surprise.

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
                                User Image

Klaus huffed, having let out all the pent up feelings he had. It had been ages since he had let his feelings come out. Not once had he shown this side to any of his siblings. Maleah had been the first. As he took control of his mind, he straightened up, eye steeling up once more as he turned to face his werewolf companion. A few seconds passed with silence, and Klaus felt as if he had just made a horrible mistake of telling her this. He had basically given her a weakness of his. And then she spoke. Klaus met her gaze, seeing so many emotions flickering in her beautiful emerald eyes. It shocked him, throwing him for a bone in fact. She was apologizing to him, her voice soft. Everything about her reaction confused him, and he flinched, turning his head from her. She called out his name, and he refused to look at her. But her next words made his cold heart defrost.

Now he looked at her, staring back into her eyes as she spoke. He wasn't horrible, and he wasn't different. Like Maleah, Klaus had gone through hell and back. All this time, he struggled to find acceptance. Even if his older brother, Elijah, said that he loved him, Klaus was always and forever skeptical. Even Rebekah was a doubtful character. But Maleah? Maleah was different. She hadn't grown up with him, seen the things that had happened over the centuries. Klaus swallowed hard. No. This was too good to be true. Again, he turned from her, glaring into the shadows of the surrounding trees. No matter what Maleah said, he was not going to open his heart fully. There were too many scars that haunted his past. The next thing he felt was warm arms wrapping around him from behind. His eyes shot to Maleah's soft hands, and he half wanted to push her away. But there was that other half that wanted to find acceptance in her. She kept telling him that he wasn't bad, and he let out a wry laugh.

"You know nothing of what I've done over the years, Maleah," he whispered. He was about to push her away from him when she spoke of the deal that Katerina had given to her. That made him freeze, and slowly, he turned around to take Maleah's face into his hands. Her last words had snapped him back to his normal personality. "You are brilliant!" Without hesitating, the vampire grabbed Maleah into his arms, hugging her tightly before pulling away. Then he pressed his lips against her passionately. It was no wonder he thought she was special. The girl had smarts. He held a finger to her lips now, his thoughts going wild as he conjured up the possibilities. To say that Klaus had a short attention span was an understatement. But he was in the groove now.

Klaus pulled away from her, pacing to and fro as he shook his finger in front of him. "You. Meet with Katerina. Tell her...tell her that you shall accept her terms, and...that you want your own revenge. The girl is sick in a way. She wants just as must revenge on me as I to her," he said, rubbing his chin. "Yes. This shall do perfectly. Go. Go now, in fact. She should be back at that estate with her fawning men around her. Do everything as she asks, and report to me." Klaus came back to where Maleah was. He held her chin in his hand, tilting her face upwards. His eyes searched hers for a few seconds before he smiled. Maleah was a beautiful and capable young lady. She had fire in her eyes, and...she had his heart and weaknesses now. "You will be my eyes where I do not have them, and my ears as well. Give her an idea that you will bounce back and forth between her and I. That way, you can come back to me at nights. You deserve a grand gift."

Desirable Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Elijah had lots of time with Rose to think about what he wanted to do about the situation with Rose's sister. Obviously, Jade was jealous of the attention that he had decided to bestow upon Rosemary. At least that would be how her sister saw it. Even though he was completely in love with Rosemary, and he couldn't even fathom spending time with Jade. But there was no doubt in his mind that he would have to take care of this situation. He would not have Rosemary suffering because she decided to spend time with him. At some point, the elder sister Jade would have to get over her jealousy and move on with her life. She was a fairly attractive girl, albeit a bit on the less than intelligent side of the spectrum.

But first, he would have to take care of business before pleasure. The elder Original Vampire rang the doorbell, and was greeted by a servant. The butler ushered him inside, and led him into a grand room. There Lady Briehart was there, and just perfect so was her daughter Jade who eyed him like he was a sweet treat. "Lord Mikaelson, what a pleasure it is to have you in my home." She said, with a sickeningly sweet voice. "Why thank you, Lady Briehart. And Jade what a pleasure it is to see you again." Elijah said, giving her a steely glare.

There were a few witches in the room, which was just perfect for his plan to work. He could threaten someone, and threaten Lady and Jade Briehart without killing the two ladies. Elijah knew that if he did that, it would hurt Rosemary, and she would never forgive him for doing so. "What is it you wished to speak to me about, Lord Mikaelson?" Lady Briehart asked. "Well you see..." Elijah said, taking his time, drawing it out. He did have a bit of a thing for flare. "I've been enjoying your youngest daughter, Rosemary's company. It seems as if your eldest daughter, Jade does not like that, and it would appear as if she were a bit jealous." Elijah said, examining the cuffs on his jacket.

"I do have to say that I am sorry--" She began speaking before Elijah cut her off. "I"m not finished." He said, turning from Jade to Lady Briehart. "Seeing how your eldest daughter is jealous, and does not like the fact that I fancy and wish to court Rosemary, she took it upon her own decision to argue with Rosemary and slap her." Elijah said, watching as the woman gasped, and Jade sputtered shocked he would accuse her of such things. Using his speed he pinned to of the witch girls who'd been studying and watching the whole scene against the wall. Elijah forcefully ran his hand into their chests, squeezing their hearts. Gasps filled the rooms. "What, What do you want?" Lady Briehart asked him. "What I want is for you to keep your eldest daughter on a tighter leash. Jealousy does not become a woman as young as she. And another thing, I wish for you and your daughter, or anyone in this house for that matter, to never lay another hand on Rosemary like that again." He said, ripping the hearts out of the two girls and watching as the life drained out of their helpless eyes. They'd never seen him coming, and hadn't been able to prepare.

Turning towards the two ladies of the houses with the hearts in his hand, Elijah glared at them. "I can be a very dangerous man when I want to be. You do not wish to make an enemy out of me, Lady Briehart." He said. The woman nodded. "Jade will stay out of your way when it comes to Rosemary. But don't hurt my daughters." The woman said. "You have my word that I will not hurt Rosemary. I do not guarantee your safety or Jade's if you go back on your word of not harming Rosemary, or having Jade back off." Elijah said, dropping the hearts on the ground before pulling out a handkerchief and wiping the blood off of his hands. "You have my word, Sir Mikaelson." The woman said, and shockingly her eldest daughter was quiet for once. "Good. I trust that you can clean this mess up. And please do not tell Rosemary of what happened. Or I will come back and it will not be pretty, I assure you." He said. "Good day."

With that, Elijah zipped away to the back gardens where he could hear Rosemary and a little boy who was with her. A smile graced his lips as he heard the blonde girl scolding the little boy, but promising to find him cake later. It was just like her to always have cake or sweets on the brain. "Good afternoon, Rosemary." Elijah said, greeting her. Though Elijah had always liked little children, they were always full of life and energy, and not to mention curiosity. He couldn't help but be a little bit alarmed as the boy stuffed his cheeks with peaches before racing to Rosemary's side. He was clinging onto her skirts almost as if he were afraid that Elijah would take Rose away from him. Elijah was going to have to do something about winning this boys trust.

The brunette man smiled and took in the boy's appearance as Rosemary told him to say hello. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, and very much resembled Rosemary. There must be a familial connection between the two of them. Elijah smiled as the boy introduced himself. "Well hello, Sir Briehart." Elijah said, bowing back to the little boy. "I am Elijah Mikaelson and I am pleased to make your acquaintance. Your Rosemary has told me so much about you." Elijah said, winking at Rosemary. He wanted to win the boys favor but he wasn't quite sure how to do so. "I would be most pleased if you would accompany us on our adventures today. You see, my family is thinking of creating a stables with horses to ride on our property and I am supposed to go and look at the horses a trader has to offer. You wouldn't know anything about horses and be able to help me pick the best ones to buy, now would you?" He asked, thinking this would be just the type of thing a little boy of his age would enjoy.

Desirable Ladykiller

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

Niklaus wasn't making any of this any easier on her. In fact, he was making this rather difficult for her. Then again, everything with Niklaus was dramatic, and complicated. She was pretty sure that he did indeed not do anything the easy way. But he was sexy and smart, cunning, and enticing. How she was falling for someone who was so damaged, misunderstood, and prickly as he was, Maleah wasn't sure. Then again, love was never easy, in fact love was supposed to be thrilling, and scary, and complicated. Those were all things that made it worth it. Maleah shrunk back only a tiny bit when he turned to gaze at her. His eyes were hardened, almost as if he wanted to seem tough. Maleah immediately cursed herself for shrinking away from him. She was strong, and she was smart, and she fought for the things she wanted as well as her life. But Maleah would not back down, even if she had been a bit wrong here, so had he. She apologized, because she meant it and it was the right thing for her to do. Mal was going through a myriad of emotions, but it seemed as if Niklaus was too. He flinched from her, which confused Maleah. Had she done something to hurt him? She thought back on what she'd said, and nothing came to her mind as to why he would flinch. Her heart hurt when he turned away from her. Was this his way of saying that he didn't accept her apology? That he didn't want her? Her heart squeezed in her chest when she thought this. She wasn't ready to let him go. They'd just started, and there was more she could offer him.

Maleah's heart relaxed when he turned around, and his gaze found hers again. There were so many things reflected back at her. He understood her, and accepted her for who she was. But so much more than that. Niklaus saw potential in her, and embraced who she was and what she could be. Maleah was trying to speak to him, trying to get through to him. But it didn't seem to work. He turned from her again. Maleah wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. They'd certainly made a mess of things, and she wasn't sure if they could be as they were. Maybe... if they could get through this, then they could be something new, something stronger than they'd been before. When Maleah stepped towards him, and embraced him, she felt him tense up. It seemed as if he were not used to such affection and love. Much like her, he'd been deprived of all the good things in life. At first, she thought that he was going to turn her away, push her away as she had done to people in her life. But he didn't.

He laughed at her. Maleah shook her head. "I don't need to know what happened over the years, Niklaus." She said, adamantly. Maleah shook her head and sighed. "What matters is that I know who you are now, Niklaus, and I accept you for who you are and who you'll become." Maleah told him, truly believing what she said. Maleah couldn't help but blink as Niklaus turned in her arms, and cupped her face in his hands. She was brilliant? How? He didn't explain yet, he crushed her in a hug instead, which left Maleah smiling at him, holding him back just as fiercely.

Maleah melted when he kissed her, and locked her arms around his neck drawing him closer to her. He was so strong, and his smell was intoxicating, and comforting at the same time. her heart thudded rapidly in her chest, in a way that was brought on only by Niklaus Mikaelson, and no one else. Maleah pouted a bit as he pulled away, but she couldn't help but smirk when he began pacing. He was on to something, she just knew it. He was sexy when he was thinking like this. Maleah nodded when he began speaking. "It won't be hard for me to convince her that I wish revenge on you. I'll spin it that you admitted all you wanted was to use me, and that I meant nothing to you." Maleah said, thinking these things out loud. "But know that I will not doubt you again, and I know that you do not wish me harm." She said, reassuring him and herself. "Yes, I'll go now. She seemed to be interested in your brother, Elijah. She may try to contact him. I'll see if I can find out why she wishes to see him." Maleah said, nodding and approving of this plan. Maleah smiled when he came back to her, and tipped her chin up to look at him. "She'll think that I am her spy, when really I am yours. Good I wish to spend every night I can with you." She said, closing the distance between them and kissing him. "I will go to her now, and then I will see you tomorrow when I can. It is the full moon after all and you promised to help me. You can give me my gift tomorrow." She said, and with that she kissed him one last time before going to Katerina's.

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
                                      User Image

User Image

Rosemary had absolutely no idea that Elijah was doing unspeakable things inside the house. She was focused solely on her lovable brother, watching him as she finished cutting up the first peach. Her little brother was humming a small tune, watching her as she kept cutting the fruit. A few seconds later, Rosemary lifted her head, feeling a gaze on her back. When she saw who it was, her heart skipped a beat again. Elijah had come to see her! Joy filled her sparkling blue eyes, and she stood after pushing the bowl of peaches towards her brother. She didn't get to say much for as soon as Louis saw that his beloved sister's attention wasn't on him, the boy hopped to his small feet before rushing towards Rose to wrap his hands around her skirts. "Oh you silly thing," Rose chided gently. She knelt down, taking Louis' hands into her own before peering into his pouting face. She knew very well that he didn't want to share. "Now, Louis. This is a dear friend of mine, and I'd love it if you could introduce yourself to him. For me?"

It seemed that her words had done the trick. Louis let out a long sigh before glancing up at Elijah with weary eyes. "But...he's a vampire, Rosy. Vampires are...bad?" Rose shook her head, kissing his forehead before explaining that Elijah was not a bad vampire. Only then did the little boy turn fully towards Elijah, stomping up to the male. He balled up his small hands to his sides before putting on the most intimidating and childish stare he could manage. "I am Louis Briehart! And I will spend time with you and Rosy!" he announced. Like any child, his attention was easily averted. As soon as Elijah mentioned horses, the boy's eyes lit to life with trust and adoration. His lips formed an 'o' and he jumped up and down eagerly. "I am an expert at picking out horses! Papa tells me that I have an eye for horses! Just lead the way Sir Mikaelson. I shall pick out the bestest horsie you will ever lay your eyes upon!" At this point, Rose couldn't contain her laughter. A soft giggle escaped her lips, and she walked over to where Louis was bouncing. She picked him up in his arms, nuzzling him before glancing over at Elijah with a wink.

"Well then. Shall we get going Louis? You must tell Elijah of the horse you've gotten Papa last spring," she said before putting her six year old brother down. Louis raced off into the house to get ready with a riding outfit, leaving Elijah and Rosemary alone for a few precious minutes. Amusement was in her eyes as she moved closer to him, taking his hands into hers. "I would have never thought that you, Sir Mikaelson, was good with children! I'm grateful that you are though. I was a little nervous about how Louis would react. He's a bit protective over me, I'm afraid. But I do adore him." Her lips pressed against the palm of his right hand, and she smiled up at him. Letting his hands go, she realized that she had just transferred some of the sticky juices from the peaches that she had cut onto his own hands. Her eyes widened slightly, and she gave him an apologetic look before she quickly walked back to the table to grab a clean napkin. She brought the cloth over to him, taking his hand again to clean them.

She didn't mind the gesture one bit. In fact, she was used to cleaning off Louis whenever he dirtied himself by rough play. "Oh! Shall I go up and change into something more suitable for a horse lesson?" she questioned, a delicate brow raising. If she was her older sister, she would have even offered to invite him up to help her change. But Rose will forever be innocent, and she didn't think to add in that little quip. Once she heard his answer, she flitted back into the house, almost tripping over Louis' excited body as he raced down the stairs to attack Elijah with more of his words of wisdom on horses. Rosemary shook her head with laughter echoing out behind her as she, too, hurried back up to her rooms to get changed. With the help of the servants, she managed to get back down the stairs in record time to save Elijah from her little brother's incessant talking.

In the end, Rose wore a slightly frilled, white blouse and a dove grey over dress with buttons that ran down the corset. Once again, she showed her taste is softer colors. Jade loved to dress up in frills in petticoats, but Rose liked the simpler things. Too much frill bothered her, and too much of bright colors tended to give her headaches.

When she came into view, the female tutted softly at Louis. The boy snickered before grabbing onto Rose's skirts again. At least now he was a little more open towards Elijah. "Let's go! Let's go!" Rose rolled her eyes before nodding her head. Louis rushed off, yelling out an order to a servant to bring the carriage. "He's such a spirited little boy," said Rose as she walked with Elijah towards the front of the house where a carriage pulled up. "Thank you. Offering Louis a chance to get out never comes that often." A soft sigh came from her, and she stepped into the carriage where Louis was pressing his face against the windows.

And off they went!

Dangerous Phantom

12,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
                                                User Image

Katerina was lounging in her bedroom when the news came to her. Raphael was the one to rush into her room, sputtering out something about a red-haired female that wouldn't leave until she saw her. The female raised her brow, clearly intrigued. "A red haired woman?" she questioned rhetorically. A smirk touched her lips, and she stood from where she lounged on a sofa. "Leave me Raphael. I have business to attend to." She waved her hand before grabbing a gown to pull over her body. With a small flourish, Katerina headed out of the bedroom, heading down the grandiose spiral staircases that would lead her towards where her guest was.

When she reached where Maleah was, the smirk on her lips only grew. "Well, well. It would seem that you've taken my advice well," she said. "You poor thing. Things will be better now." Before she said much else, she listened to what Maleah had to say. Katerina raised her brow when the red-head mentioned that she wanted revenge. Oh this was absolutely perfect! To think that she could play a game? Wonderful. This was going to be the game where Niklaus would never win. Now she ushered Maleah towards the living space, shooing the two other brothers that were in there. With them alone, she began to speak. "Now. Shall we begin? Ah...but first, I'd like to hear more about Elijah. It's been so long since I've seen his handsome face. Has he said much about me? How much he fawned over me, and that I've enthralled him?" A smug look came to her face before she picked up a plate of fruit. Picking at the fruit her expression darkened as she continued to speak. "Elijah's the only Original that I'm willing to speak with. He loved me. So he'll pardon me for what I've done."

It was obvious that Katerina was going through emotions. There was once a time when she was an innocent young girl that fell in love. Love had made her weak, and it had costed her greatly. A grim look came to her eyes, and suddenly, fangs came sliding out of her mouth. "Niklaus stole from me as well. He killed my entire family after I ran from him. He took everything from me. And...like you, I wish for my own revenge," she said, her voice snarling. Slowly, her eyes turned back to normal, and her fangs disappeared. Huffing, she licked her lips before nodding. "Besides. Elijah won't resist me. I have something he may want. Information about a crucial ingredient for his brother's ambitions. Has Niklaus told you yet?" Katerina stood from her perch. Right on cue, one of the brother entered, his eyes dazed. It was feeding time, and Katerina was not shy about this. Besides, it gave her that wonderful pause in her speech. Giving Maleah a look, she turned her attention back towards the eldest son of the house she stayed at. Like a viper she bit into his neck, and the male shuddered with the feeling. Seconds later, Katerina let the male drop to the ground, his breathing shallow and ragged. Shrugging at the sight, the bloodied female came back to Maleah. She wasn't that all interested in cleaning up her mess. Blood was smeared across her mouth, and she merely licked her fingers slowly.

"He needs a moonstone. And only I have that information."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff