Welcome to Gaia! ::

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Bradley gave off a slight glow in the sun before waking up. He groaned drowsily and stretched with a yawn. He didn't sleep funny, but his back was aching.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

┏ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~━╃

Kaydren took note of all the little things about Bradley, everything mattered to make the puzzle whole "How did you sleep?" She asked getting off the window sill
╄━ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~┛

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"Alright, thanks," Bradley said and stood up. He rubbed his back a little as he did, "So, where do we go for breakfast?"

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

"The pub across the street has good food" She rubbed her belly again "Are you sure you are okay?" Kaydren reached down and touched her toes to stretch. After her little stretch Kaydren headed for the door "unless you want to go elsewhere"

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"I'm fine. Just a pulled muscle or something," Bradley said and walked over to the door with her, "As long as what happened last night's all cleaned up, I'm alright with going there."

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

Kaydren stopped dead in her tracks, "Yeah it;s been cleaned up, but do you want a back rub" She offered politely "I can help" She smiled.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"No one's ever done that before, but I guess that's alright," Bradley said, "...What should I do?" He really had no ideas.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

"Just lay down on the bed and if you are comfortable take your hsirt off" Kaydren moved over to the bed and sat on the edge "Works better shirtless, but you don't have to"

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"Alright," Bradley said. He sat on the bed long enough to pull his shirt off. He then lay down on his stomach. He was slightly scarred all over from random injuries he had gotten over the years but other than that nothing was strange. Yet.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

Kaydren sat beside him on his knees "Just relax." She smiled and rubbed he hands together before rubbing them up his spine and over his shoulders. Kaydren continued to rub his shoulders trying to relieve the tension. She worked her hand methodically down his back "how does that feel?" She asked with a smile.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Bradley could feel himself relaxing under her hands. He groaned, "That feels good," He said and closed his eyes. He seemed to be more tender along his shoulders. Every time her hands went over his shoulder blades he flinched then relaxed again. It would feel like something was there for sure.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

Kaydren noted his discomfort around his shoulders and she took another mental note "I am glad" She smiled some more working at his lower back. After a few more moments of the back rub Kaydren stopped and got off the bed. Her mind was racing with the possibilities "let's go eat"

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"Okay," Bradley said, sitting up and stretching again. That rub really felt good. He pulled his shirt on and stood up, going to the door again.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

Kaydren heads down and across the street, checking over her shoulder to make sure he was still following. "it's my treat by the way" She giggled

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"Are you sure? I could pay," Bradley said, keeping in step with her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff