Welcome to Gaia! ::

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"There's not really that much remarkable about me," Bradley said, "I hear that my parents died of the Black Death when I was really young,and I was taken into an orphanage then. I wasn't told anything, since most of our family records had been destroyed..." He glanced out the window again, "I have always had that ability to heal really fast."

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

┏ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~━╃

Kaydren put her hands over her eyes "Do you remember anything about your parents besides their death?" She sighs "Or anything about the orphanage you went to?"
╄━ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~┛

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"Well it was connected to a church," Bradley said, "we had to pray there every day."

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

Kaydren suddenly stopped rubbing her eyes "Where was the orphanage?" She sat up quickly "and did they call you by any niknames?"

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"It was the one in the hill," Bradley said, "Some of the kids used to call me names, but I don't think I ever got any nicknames out of it. A few of them used to call me 'demon child'...I'm no demon."

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

Kaydren laid back down on the bed and put her hands over her eyes "I have no clue" She took in a deep breath and held it, lightning started to dance outside of the building "I wish I did" A frown crossed her face "you are no demon, I can tell you that much"

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"Would I find out if I stick around with you?" Bradley asked.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

Kaydren tilted her head to look at him " As long as you are with me I will try to figure it out" She smiled. "I promise"

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Bradley smiled, "I'm glad. I had been alone all this time, so a friend is welcome," He said happily.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

"I think we should try to find this orphanage" Kaydren once again sat up on the bed and the lightning subsided "have you traveled far from there? or can your remember where abouts it is besides on a hill" Kaydren hope for a little help on this "I think maybe they would keep some form of record about you"

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Bradley nodded, "It's actually in the next town," He replied.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

"Let's head there tomorrow" Kaydren got up and headed over to another chair "You should get some sleep" she plopped down on the chair and though about the journey ahead of them.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"you can take the bed. it's not like I'll use it," Bradley said. He had never actually slept in a bed before, preferring a chair; possibly because of his wings making it uncomfortable. They were developed but never actually saw the light of day yet.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

"I don't sleep" She answered him quickly "Do you have any food?" Kaydren realized she was hungry after her stomach growled loudly.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"Oh. Uh..." Bradley took his knapsack and searched through it. He took out some individually wrapped sandwiches, "I made these a few hours ago, so they should still be good," He said and handed them to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff