Welcome to Gaia! ::

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Bradley smiled to her a little. He really enjoyed his wings being petted for some reason, "I'm not sure if they'll just go right back like that, but I can try later maybe," He said, looking at the crumbled down remains of the church, "I guess I have no place to return to now as well."

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

┏ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~━╃

She petted his wings again enjoying the feeling "You have a place with me" She gave him a hug "always"
╄━ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~┛

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Bradley put his hand on her back to return the hug. As they hugged, the sky returned to normal and the fires finally died down.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

Kaydren smiled when everything died down "There you go" She whispered softly in his ear "Can we get up out of the mud?" She asked politely once again petting his wings.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Bradley nodded and sat up. He was tired from the transformation and the magic he used, but thankfully that magic explosion won't happen anymore. He stood and looked at her, "Well, where to now?" He said.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ќαÿḋɾεṉ сɾøṡṡ

"Let's go back to my place" She offered getting herself up of the ground "it isn't that far from here" She gave him a big hug "My angel" Her eyes shimmered.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Bradley blushed a little when she called him an Angel, "O-Okay," He said. He was glad that he wasn't alone. He didn't know what he'd do if this all happened and Kaydren wasn't here.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kaydren smiled and headed off in the direction of her home "Just stay close and when we get there don't make any jokes" Kaydren has always had a rather lavish lifestyle, being around so long she has collected a lot of money, her house was large and full of nice stuff. She didn't enjoy being called rich since it took more than a lifetime to earn all the money to pay for her nice things.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"I won't," Bradley promised. He wondered why exactly she felt the need to say that specifically.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[[time skip?]]

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
A day or so later Kaydren stopped infront of her wide sprawling house "Welcome to my home" She smiled and pushed the gate at the driveway open. "It's a little big" She announced walking up the drive "Come on in!" She said in a sing song voice as she opened the large oak front door.

Kaydrens house was huge for the times, full or ornate furniture and hardwood floors, She had a lot of different nik nacks from her many years on this earth.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Bradley was really surprised, "I never knew a place like this existed," He said in amazement.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

"I try to keep it hidden I don't need anyone begging me for money" Kaydren smiled going to her living room, she sat in her favorite chair "I have had a lot of time to earn this money"

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"So how old are you?" Bradley blurted unconsciously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff