Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kaydrens smile quickly dropped off her face "No, they are dead" Her parents would have been over 300 if they were alive, burying them was still a painful memory

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"Oh...Sorry..." Bradley said sheepishly. He felt bad now.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"It's okay, it wasn't some terrible tragedy" She looked down at the floor "old age got them" They were not chosen like Kaydren, she has watched countless friends die in her life.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"I guess immortality isn't all what it's cracked up to be," Bradley said.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kaydren gave a half hearted smile He is going to hate me when he finds out he will be an immortal "Yeah it is lonely unless you find another immortal" She gave him a wink.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

Bradley just nodded a little in reply, then stood up.
An older woman in nun clothing appeared from the doorway leading to the back of the church, "Why, if it isn't little Bradley. Our son has returned to us," She said, walking over to check Bradley more closely.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
kaydren sat quietly as she watched the nun, waiting for bradley to talk first.

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"Hi Sister," Bradley said. He seemed a little confused though.
She did as well, "It has been so many years since you've returned, yet you hardly aged a day. God has blessed you," She said with a smile.
Bradley looked a little more confused then. He decided not to think about it and looked over to his new friend, "Kayden, this is Sister Mona. She's the senior nun here," He said, "Sister, this is Kayden, someone I met along the way."
Sister Mona nodded, "Nice to meet you."

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Pleasure" Kaydren nodded her head and stood up "I don't mean to be rude" She moved beside Bradley "but I have some questions I'd like to ask you"

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"It's alright dear. Ask away," Sister Mona said.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"can you remember anything about when bradley was brought to you?" She asked "Or do you have any files from when he was dropped off, or his family?" She continued her line of questioning "Why did this place get chosen for him?"

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"His parents left him to us," Sister Mona said, "They went to no other place, saying that this place is perfect for him. They had passed on shortly after that so I couldn't question them further. They had no documents or anything about their history, so I don't know where they came from or even what their names were. That must have been over thirty years ago now..." She looked at Bradley with a smile, "You have kept yourself up well. You look like you barely aged a day since you left ten years ago."
"I guess so," Bradley said.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Were there any odd behaviors bradley sported as a young lad?" She put her arms around Bradleys shoulders "No offense bradley "

Laconic Angel's Partner

Feral Kitten

"No offense taken," Bradley said.
"He always sleeps in a chair," Sister Mona said, "When he was younger we tried to get him to rest in a normal bed, but he would complain of a bad back. After a while we let him sleep in a chair from then on," She said, "Other than that, there was nothing really strange."

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kaydren smiled at her answers 'Not very helpful at all' She thought to herself letting out a short breath "thank you for your time" She stepped away from the two "I will let you teo catch up " she waved her finger between the two and headed for the exit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff