Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Hunter

User Image

Ichiro grinned up at Scarlett as he waited for her to answer him on whether or not they could still get dirty. He lifted his arms to wrap them around her as she pressed up against him and kissed him, her towel being the only thing separating their chests. She probably hadn't realized how badly he wanted to rip the towel away, but it was pretty clear that he was enjoying it, according to the position of his towel. Ichiro let out a soft whine in protest when Scarlett pulled back and told him "maybe later". What was that supposed to mean? Not today? Ichiro mumbled something to himself when Scarlett walked away to what looked like a closet. He watched as she pulled some clothes out, large smile unknown to him spread across his face. What an outfit that was... His attention shifted to the door when he heard a heavy knock. Running a frustrated hand over his face, Ichiro let out a soft groan when the door opened to reveal Thadeus. He hadn't done it loud enough for the guy to hear though, of course. Ichiro watched the interaction between Thadeus and Scarlett from his position against the bathroom door frame, arms crossed and eyebrows raised. When Thadeus got too close for Ichiro's liking, he stood up straight and his eyes went wide when the guy was kissing Scarlett.

Scarlett hadn't done anything about it for a couple of seconds and in that time Ichiro's face was tinted red with anger and he was walking toward them. Scarlett however, got to Thadeus first, her fist flying into his jaw. Ichiro could do nothing but watch as Scarlett pushed Thadeus against the wall and kick him out, ending it perfectly with her towel falling. That part was most likely unintentional but Ichiro still liked it. "Wow." he said softly to himself as he cleared his throat, his attention fully focused on Scarlett as she walked back to her closet completely naked. When she disappeared into the closet Ichiro took that time to change back into the clothes she had given him earlier. Hearing a loud thud, he poked his head out of the bathroom to see what had happened only to discover that Scarlett had punched the wall. He stepped aside as she walked into the bathroom, her knuckles bloody and the skin torn. Ichiro's smile faded slowly at her words. Where would they go? His house? Ichiro sighed softly to himself before stepping forward to her and taking her wounded hand in both of his. He placed gentle kisses over and around the wound, giving her a warm smile. "Okay. We can go back to my place? If you're okay with that. "

xxx

Scarlett hadn't let him drive, she said it was a good way for her to calm down and blow off steam (and he didn't really have a license with him). Ichiro really wished he hadn't let her drive, and even with his suspended license, he would have driven safer than her. She drove at speeds he never imagined she would ad her turns were sharp, giving him the thought that he was going to die tonight. When they arrived at Ichiro's house he got out of the car fast. "I am ever letting you drive angry again. " he laughed softly and took her hand when she stepped out of the car. He wasn't one to open car doors for people, he never would be. He prayed silently that Esther was tucked away in her room and on the phone. Ichiro turned the door knob and it wasn't locked, indicating that his sister was home. He let go of Scarlett's hand as he stepped into the house, waiting for Scarlett to be fully in the room before shutting the door behind her. Ichiro didn't make it much farther than the kitchen before Esther turned around the corner and nearly ran into him. Her eyes widened for a moment and she simply stood there in shock before finally snapping out of it and whacking him in the head.

There was a soft shriek from the top of the stairs when Esther struck him. Ichiro followed his sisters’ gaze to the top of the stairs. Tiana was running quickly down the stairs, her arms flying out and wrapping around Ichiro's neck to protect him. "Don't you dare hurt him!" she shrieked, narrowing her eyes at Esther with a smile. Tiana grinned at Ichiro and giving him multiple pecks on the lips. "What the hell was that fight about? Why did yo-" Esther stopped her eyes catching those of a familiar face. one she so desperately wanted to punch. She started toward the girl while Tiana held Ichiro in place. "So now that you and Ana are over, does this mean you're single?" she smirked, tracing light circles on his chest. Ichiro panicked and wriggled out of Tiana's death grip before running ahead of Esther to wrap his arms around Scarlett. "Oh, no. You're not touching her." he instructed taking a step back. He was prepared to stand up for Scarlett, even if he knew she could handle this herself.

" "
                            ooc: omcfdskj

Desirable Genius

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

The outburst that Thadeus caused left Scarlett feeling frazzled and rather pissed off. Though as she strolled into the bathroom with her new set of pajamas on to wash her hand she was expecting Ichiro's reaction to her self injury. As he took her hand and kissed around the wound she watched him in amazement. Nobody had ever treated one of her injuries like he had, it brought different tears to her eyes that still she didn't let fall. His words broke her out of her awe as she blinked a few times then nodded. "That...That would be nice..." She whispered before getting the supplies out to wrap up her hand. When her two stitches were in place and it was wrapped with sterile gauze she managed to gather a few things before slipping down to the garage with him. She insisted on driving because it calmed her down and well maybe she should have warned him about her abilities behind the wheel. Now that she was driving like she was in the movie The Fast and The Furious Scarlett was pretty sure she had thoroughly scared the hell out of her boyfriend. Her overnight bag with a change of clothes for the next day and her toothbrush, tooth paste, hair brush, and boots was sitting in the back, along with her school bag because they also still had to study. She was actually shocked that it didn't fly out of her convertible but wasn't disappointed in the little bags resilience. When they rolled to a stop in front of Ichiro's house she also wasn't surprised on how quickly he jumped out of the Mustang. Putting the car in park and turning the engine off Scarlett grinned at him. "Probably a good call." She chuckled as she unbuckled her seat belt and opened her door and slipped one flip flop clad foot out of the car before taking Ichiro's hand. The cold night air finally got to her and sent goosebumps along her skin and making her shudder. Stepping out of the car she flicked the switch that put the top up and grabbed her bag before the top started moving. She waited until it was closed all the way then locked the car and shoved the keys into her bag.

Holding Ichiro's hand as they walked to the door she smiled at him. "You know...we still have to study cause we have a test in English on Monday." She thought about that statement as they walked into the house then paused when he let go of her hand as he closed the door behind her. She looked up as he nearly ran into Esther and didn't stop her as she thwacked him on the head twice before Tiana shrieked like a pig and ran down the stairs. When her arms went around Ichiro's neck Scarlett's face went about as red as her braided hair in anger. Though before she could do anything about it Ichiro wiggled out of the girls grip and wrapped his arms around Scarlett. She ignored Esther and responded to Tiana's question instead. "No, he isn't single. He's my boyfriend...so you'd be wise to stay the hell away from him, skank." Her piercing green eyes moved to gaze directly at Tiana for a moment and the look she gave her did two things; scared the hell out of her and told her Scarlett was serious. She then turned her gaze to Esther and smiled sweetly but the malice in her eyes showed. "Sweet Esther...I'd love to see you lay a hand on either me or Ichiro. If you try...I wont hold back anything tonight. I'm in a bit of a mood so step aside. Me and Ichi have studying to do." With that Scarlett turned her attention back to Ichiro as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek softly. "Come on...we have stuff to do. Show me to your room?" She asked with a sweet smile as she leaned her head on his shoulder trying to ignore the throbbing pain in her right hand. Presently she was trying to come up with other ways for Ichiro to study because the usual pen and paper didn't work with him. Although illustrations worked she didn't think she would be able to draw the things needed to be learned for their high level English class.

Then she wondered how he had gotten into that class but realized that he was smarter than he lead on which made her smirked and kiss his lips. He was a sneaky one.

[[o.o.c. :: I didn't think you would want me to god mod them up to his room...and plus I didn't know if you had anything else planned for Esther and Tiana. xD]]

Desirable Hunter

User Image

At the mention of an English test Ichiro's eyes went wide in horror. "We do?" he silently cursed under his breath. He had been far too distracted to even think about any type of school work and that just had his eyes fixated on Scarlett's chest for a moment. He snapped out of it all when Esther had hit him and was fairly set on murdering Scarlett right here, right now. Tiana wasn't helping him very much by holding her arms around his neck and pulling the two of them together so their chests were pressed together. Ichiro ignored the feeling in his groin as he slipped from her arms and wrapped his arms around Scarlett. He cringed at Scarlett's words, knowing it wouldn't settle well with either of the girls. "Scarlett. Don't." he whispered roughly into her ear. Tiana was pouting at the loss in her arms but her expression quickly morphed into a horrifying anger, although she was scared to death. Esther also shifted a bit at the phrase. "You may be here with my brother but you're still in my damn house. Watch what you say, b***h." Tiana gave Scarlett a "humph" kind of nod after she had walked to Esther's side. Scarlett threatened to not hold anything back tonight and Ichiro would really have to talk to her about that.

Ichiro nodded lightly as Scarlett asked to see his room. He allowed her to walk in front of him and he shrugged up at Esther and Tiana, who was not the least bit happy. They scoffed and walked off into the kitchen, probably to gossip. Ichiro let Scarlett walk all the way up the stairs before taking her hand and stepping in front of her and leading her down the hall to his room. He opened the door and let her in, checking for Esther and Tiana quickly before shutting the door behind him. Ichiro leaned back against the door and sighed deeply. "You can't do that. Hurt her. " he kept his eyes trained on the ground, knowing that those words were probably the least likely things Scarlett expected. "I mean...I know she's a b***h. But she's my sister; you've got to remember that. " Eventually he looked up at her and smiled, as if he never said it. It was true, his sister really wasn't that nice of a person but that didn't mean he hated her guts. They were stilled related. "So, what are we starting on first?" he said, pushing himself off the door and rubbing his hands together and stretching out his arms.

" "
                            ooc:

Desirable Genius

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett couldn't help but chuckle at the looks she was getting. She had expected them from Esther but she didn't think Tiana had the balls. Though at their scared looks afterward she wasn't worried. She couldn't help the grin that showed up then vanished when Ichiro looked at her. His rough whisper made her scowl but she didn't say anything. The words he'd used didn't sit well with her but instead of commenting she went further as she kissed him and asked to see his room. At Esther's words she scuffed and ignored her. If she wanted to do something she would. Though she was sure that Esther didn't want Ichiro to see that side of her. Scarlett knew that he had only seen the 'she's-my-sister' kinda mean, but what the girl used to do to Scarlett was far past that. Walking up the stairs she almost felt like she was in school being taken to the principal's office. Which was stupid because Ichiro had no authority over her and she was seriously getting tired of people pushing her around without her doing anything. Though every time she thought about doing something the image of the girl she nearly killed flashed into her mind and she stopped. It was a great anger management, but it was also traumatizing to this day.

Shaking the thoughts off she smiled as he lead the way to his room then shut the door once she was inside completely. She looked around for a moment and didn't find anything extraordinary about it so her eyes landed on him once more. But now he was speaking and staring at the ground so intently she thought there might be something interesting. Her eyes flicked down to the spot and grimaced then looked at him again. His words made her face twist up in anger for a mere moment before she calmed down and sighed. Her hands going to her shapely hips as she stepped back from him. "Your sister..." She spat the words with enough venom to make him flinch, "...is also the one who scarred the majority of the body you like to look at so much. Or have you forgotten my scars already........I didn't think so. And if she does attack me, I will attack back. And I will hurt her." The words and tone were final and her cold gaze cut through his smile in a way that made her want to slap him. With the ability to restrain herself she simply took a step closer to him, and then another until she was chest to chest with him. "And another thing...the next time a dumbass, bimbo throws herself at you I expect you to have a lot more respect for me and keep the tent in your pants down to nothing." More venomous words and she was dead serious, even as she stepped away. She gave the room another once over then decided to step off the topic and looked back at him.

"Do you have a marker....preferably an edible one?" She asked innocently as if her little slip hadn't just happened. And well didn't that make her look crazy, though at the moment she was still pissed off and didn't care.

[[o.o.c. :: I feel bad...but at the same time he deserves it XD]]

Desirable Hunter

User Image

Ichiro prayed to everything holy that Esther wasn't planning on calling Ana over to the house because he knew she would do something like that. Ana wasn't one to sit in the kitchen and talk crap about Scarlett when she couldn't hear. She would march straight up to his room and yell at Scarlett, it wasn't likely that Ana would touch her though. Not after today. There would be no way to shut her up either, unless of course, Ichiro got back together with her. He thought back to when Scarlett had opened the shower door...yeah, like that was ever going to happen. Ichiro watched Scarlett for a moment when she completely disregarded his question. He didn't dare move an inch, even if he did want to walk away completely. When she re-stated that she would definitely hurt Esther if she tried anything, Ichiro sighed again. "Okay, I get it but..." he paused, thinking over what he wanted to say for a bit before deciding that he would keep it to himself. "Never mind" he grumbled softly. He would rather not make Scarlett any angrier than she already was considering the fact that he didn't want her to get physically hurt tonight. If he said something that really pissed her off, and she hit him Esther would definitely hurt her. And yeah, Scarlett could defend herself pretty well against someone with no real reason to be hurting her but...against his sister after hurting (if she really hurt him) her brother? That he wasn't so sure about and he didn't want to find out.

He swallowed hard when Scarlett was suddenly pressed up against him, her eyes like daggers being stabbed and twisted into him. He had a much more difficult time with the feeling in his pants when it was Scarlett pressed up against him because of many different reasons. Ichiro kept his eyes on hers not daring to even think about looking at her chest. When she stepped back he let out a long sigh of relief, straightening himself up a bit. He cocked an eyebrow at her when she asked for an edible marker. Clearing his throat he looked anywhere but her. "Um...well. Maybe?" he walked passed her and over to the cluttered desk next to his bed. A cup full off pencils, mainly broken ones, and a few markers was off to the edge and it was the first thing he reached for. Ichiro ran his fingers over the tops of the markers before pulling out a thin red marker. It may or may not have been strawberry flavored... He held the marker out to her, only now wondering why she had wanted it.

" "
                            ooc:

Desirable Genius

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett disregarded his almost comment and moved onto other topics, like what she was going to do for their studying. She was going to have to be very creative with him because, well, the only thing he was really good at remembering was her body. With that she asked for the edible marker and to her complete surprise he actually had one in his room. When he walked over to the desk and picked the red marker up she eyed him suspiciously. Taking the marker from his hand she didn't bother opening it as she kept her eyes on him. "And why, per say, do you have an edible marker in your room? .... How many girls have you had in this room? .... Actually...don't answer either of those. I don't want to know." With that she stepped around the room a couple times and kept on looking down at the marker in her hands. Then she decided what exactly she wanted to do with it. "Where is your bathroom? And is there a robe I can use?" She asked and when he answered and handed her his own robe she smiled and excused herself from the room.

Getting into the bathroom quietly Scarlett stripped down to nothing and looked around her body. She thought about their test and the things that Ichiro would have to know the most. When she had it all planned out she started writing little notes all over her body in rather intimate places, places that would usually be covered by either clothing or under garments. When she was finished she let the ink dry and put just the robe back on. Gathering up her clothes and grabbing the marker she exited the bathroom and ended up seeing Esther and Tiana coming up the stairs. She smiled and simply walked into Ichiro's room and locked the door. After setting her folded clothes down on a chair she leaned against his desk and pulled him closer to her. "Alright...it's study time. For every answer you get right, you get to lick the marker off that part of my body. Ready to start?" She didn't exactly wait for him to answer as she slightly pulled open the top of the robe to expose her collar bone. She asked him the question that went with whatever was written there and waited for him to answer.

[[o.o.c. :: Naughty, naughty Scarlett. xD ]]

Desirable Hunter

User Image

Ichiro awkwardly handed Scarlett the marker, he was unable to maintain eye contact with her. He laughed nervously at her questions and when she asked about the number of girls to be in his room he lifted his hands and began to count with his fingers just to tease her, and lighten the mood. The number of girls to be in this room was probably at a double digit by now and the amount of girls that stayed fully clothed for a maximum of ten minutes? Single digits. Ichiro watched Scarlett curiously as she paced around the room staring at the marker. Eventually she asked where the bathroom was and he pointed toward the door. "To the right" he answered, still trying to figure out what she was going to do. He handed her a robe he had probably received from a family member he'd never met. He had never worn it either. Ichiro moved things around on his desk as he awaited Scarlett's re-entry. A few minutes passed and he was already bored and considering checking on her to make sure she wasn't getting harassed. Scarlett did eventually come back in though, and she had the robe on. Ichiro raised an eyebrow at her in suspicion.

He couldn't hold in his laughter as she pulled him close and explained how they were going to study. "Oh my god, I love you so much right now." he grinned and placed his hands on the desk on either side of her. He listened to her question and mentally threw a party when he was positive he knew the answer. Answering it, he was rewarded with a "correct" and in no time he was licking the marker off of her shoulder. It was more of a kiss, one that would definitely leave a hickey. Scarlett continued asking her questions and for every one he got wrong she didn't allow him to touch that area. Ichiro whined when he incorrectly answered one that was located on her thigh, but he would have another chance and he would get it right the next time.

" "
                            ooc:

Desirable Genius

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Scarlett giggled at his reaction to her explanation. When he answered the question correctly and sucked/kissed off the marker on her collar bone she blushed slightly. The questions continued and so did his correct answers. "It's amazing how smart you can be with a little motivation.." She murmured softly, closing her legs and hiding what was written on her thigh. She pulled the robe up slight, revealing the valley between her breasts and something written in the valley. She asked the question that went along with the words written, it was one of the hardest questions on her body. Her gaze staying on him as he thought about the answer. All his sucking and kissing along various spots on her body had gotten to her. She wanted him in the worst way right now and she knew that wouldn't accomplish anything so the stamped down her desire for him and concentrated on the question.

Though it was going to be difficult she knew that he was actually learning something and would more than likely take this lesson with him, at least mentally, to class so that it could bring his grade up. Even a little bit would help it in this class.

[[o.o.c. :: It's short...I'm sorry. ;~;]]

Pousepup
Quoted!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out