&
craxter

kthnks

Newbie Noob

justanaveragestepperheretoplease

User Image

xxxxx xxxxx xxxx
                    ████████████████████████████████ x x █████████

Èvin started away from the tent, his bags over his shoulder. The distant sounds of the circus behind him. The normalers, as he called them, preforming tonight. He planned on going away for a while. Just enough to feel at home once again. After fleeing from his childhood, he joined up with Blask. But, he just had this need to go back once again to a town. Not his own, but some other one. Some town that he can just relax in, and not care about. Another boy came running behind him. His skin an icy blue, his eyes even lighter. Kyén. "Where are you going?" he asked.

The stepper smiled and leaned back a little. "Away for a bit." He smiled and continued to walk forwards, leaving his closest friend behind. "And don't worry. Ill be careful." Without another word, he continued walking. He pointed his index finger out in front of him, and sliced it down, creating a small portal. He stepped into the black and purple abyss.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Èvin appeared in a wooden house. He had already checked the house out before when everyone was asleep. He was smart enough to make arrangements for working and school. He settled his things, and looked outside the window. No one was really around. There were animals scattered, plus, he was in a forest. No one could be around him. It was mid-afternoon where he was transported to. He changed time zones in his transitions, the setting lighter. He made his way to his bed, tired. He slumped into his bed, and drifted to sleep.

Morning came, and he had school plans. He quickly got up, and showered. The last people here forgot to turn off the water and gas. Whoops. He cooked his breakfast, sloppily, and scarfed it down. Messy scrambled eggs, and some plain water. Nothing really fancy. He combed his blond hair and placed his hat on his head. Maybe people wouldn't notice his oddly colored eyes too much there. They were purple after all.

The portal appeared once again, Èvin walking through it. He appeared at the side of the school. He steadied himself as the portal closed. He wasn't sure if anyone saw. It didn't bother him. It's what he did for a living anyway. He walked into the front doors of the school, heading to the office first.

A blond headed woman was at the desk. "May I help you?" she asked. Evil looked around the room quickly. It had the school colors plastered around it. Maroon and gold. "Uhh, I'm Èvin Vonks, new student." Èvin said quietly. The woman filed through a few things and pulled out a slip of paper. "Heres your schedule." she handed him the slip, and he walked out of the room.

First class of the day was English. Not a big deal. Èvin walked down the halls, a few people staring at him. Maybe hats aren't allowed here, he thought. The stepper reached for his hat, pulling it off his head. His hat hear wasn't too bad. Just flat. He ruffled his hair once he got into class. He sat the second row over, a chair back.

3,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

███████
███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

User Image

The sun's rays shone across the girl's room, slowly creeping toward the other side of the room where the bed was. As they hit the young girl's face, she groaned slightly and quickly turned over toward the wall. After a few moments, she realized there was no way she would be able to fall back asleep now. She groaned quietly, trying to resist opening her eyes, but in the end failing. She opened her eyes, blinking a few times, and sat up in the bed. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the room. The room was plainly decorated. A dark wood bed in the corner with a matching desk, bureau, and bookshelf on each side of the room. Papers covered the desk which looked like they hadn't been moved in a while. There was still homework from last year on it. Probably should clean that off Mallorie thought to herself, not bothering to do it at the moment. A few picture frames were on the walls with pictures of family, friends, and her cat in them. Mostly, her room looked like one of those rooms where the parents don't let the kid do anything to them: plain furniture, walls, and everything matching. A small sigh escaped her lips, maybe she would pester her mom again about letting her paint the walls to a more fun color than the cream-color they were at the moment.

She turned back the covers and stepped out of her bed. Walking over to the bathroom, she turned on the bath to almost its hottest and pulled up the knob that made it go into a shower. Stepping out of the bathroom she grabbed a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a yellow loose fitting t-shirt. She placed them next to the sink, hung up a towel, and stepped into the steamy, hot shower. She quickly shampooed her hair and washed up. Turning off the faucet, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her body, drying herself off. She slipped on the clothes she had laid out and wrapped her hair up in the towel. After drying off her hair, she ran a comb through it quickly and messed it up a bit to make it look not as wet. She applied some makeup: cover up, mascara, and some lip gloss. She stuffed everything else she might need into her backpack and closed it up.

Walking out of her room, she stepped lightly down the stairs, careful not to make too much noise as her parents were probably still asleep. At least her dad would be, he didn't have to be up for another half hour. She walked into the kitchen and quickly popped some bread in the toaster and got out the peanut butter. This morning was a quick breakfast to go. She was already running late. As soon as the toast popped up, she spread the peanut butter on it and made it into a sandwich. She ran out the door, taking a bite of the sandwich and slipped on her shoes. Luckily for her the school wasn't too far away from her house. When she saw the school gates, she slowed her pace, convinced that she had enough time.

She walked into the school and down the hall to her locker, waving to a few familiar faces. Stopping at her locker, she opened it and placed a few textbooks that she wouldn't need until later in the day into it. English first, great, she thought as she closed the door. It wasn't that it was a hard class; it was that they wrote so many essays. Creative writing she was okay with, not essays. She turned into the classroom and walked over to her seat, not bothering to look around the room. She sat down in her chair, which was in the second row, and placed her notebook on the desk, ready to doodle the class away. She looked around briefly, noticing a new boy next to her. She tilted her head slightly as she noticed his eyes, but dismissed it quickly and looked down at her desk again. Probably colored contacts she told herself. She had seen them once at her mom's eye doctor. They could change your eye color to really any color. She quickly agreed with herself on that explanation and looked up at the board, waiting for class to start.

███████

Newbie Noob

User Image

xxxxx xxxxx xxxx

The boy sat in class and twiddled his thumbs. So far so good. Nothing bad could happen already. Not since last time. Since he hadn't been in school for about five or six years, he forgot was normal. He might want to get colored contacts to cover his own up. The lion tamer, Lyrene, had told him about them once. She used them to make her eyes odd, like cat eyes. He hadn't known that her eyes weren't like that. Just about everyone there was odd in a way, or in many ways. Next thing you know, she could have a tail or something.

Daydreaming started to kick in. His favorite pass time. But, he couldn't pull that off anymore in high school. A hand smacked his desk hard, waking him from his day dream. "I know that you're new here, mister Vonks, but we do not day dream in class," she scolded him. Èvin slumped in his chair. Oh yeah, no day dreaming in school, he thought. Her name was Ms. Flank. He heard little about her around the hallways. Strict teacher, and doesn't tolerate slackers. Ever.

He sat up, and reached for a pencil. Which he didn't have. Flank got aggravated at him. Last thing he needs to to be late for work. On the first day, also. "S- sorry, Ms. Flank." he apologized. She handed him a used pencil. Mental note one: not get Flank pissed, and buy a pencil to class next time, he noted. Ms. Flank started to ramble about something Èvin didn't quite understand. Something about a guy named "Shakespeare".

[ ooc ; wahh, this is about my normal. i'll try to write more though ;D ]

3,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

███████

User Image

The minute Ms. Flank started talking Mallorie started to doodle across the worksheets that were given to her. The whole margin was full with hearts, faces, and random designs. She had a spectrum of colored markers lined up next to her, in a straight line. Her pen moved slowly and fluidly through the curves of the spirals and hearts. She quickly tuned out whatever the teacher was saying, only to be brought back to reality as Ms. Flank started to yell at the new boy.

She couldn't help but feel bad for the new kid. Getting stuck with Ms. Flank on the first day in a new school made a bad impression any school. She gave the new boy a sympathetic look as she yelled at him. The second she looked away, she reached into her pencil bag and placed it on her desk. “I forgot mine the first day too. You will need this.” she whispered to him with a small smile. She looked up at Ms. Flank to see her glaring at her. “Sorry, I couldn't have him not take notes on the famous Shakespeare.” she apologized with a fake smile and looked back at her desk.

Shakespeare was one of her least favorite subjects, probably placed ahead of writing essays on the not favorite list. How was anyone supposed to understand it? A gold string could be a metaphor for someone being mean. It was way to confusing for her. She stared at the board for the rest of class, half paying attention to what was being said. As soon as the bell rang, she hopped up and shoved all of her things in her bag. She turned on her heels and faced the new boy. “Sorry about Ms. Flank. Never was very friendly.” she said with a smile to him

███████

Newbie Noob

User Image

xxxxx xxxxx xxxx

As everyone did, he would have to get use to his teachers. Not the most pleasant people in the world. On the lighter side, no one would know squat about anything. Èvin hadn't noticed the stares he was getting currently. Apparently most people knew to never cheese her off. A pencil was placed on his desk from his desk neighbor. "I forgot mine the first day too. You will need this." she whispered to him. Ms. Flank glared at her. He didn't want to get her in trouble. Not on his first day. He listened to the conversations, and noticed the word "famous" in there. Oddly enough as the history nut her was, he didn't known about Shakespeare.

Nothing made sense to him. He never got metaphors, and was never interested in most writing. Hopefully, the rest of the day would be better for him. Just how soon would his history class be coming? "Ha, I could of guessed," he laughed. "Oh, and thanks for the pencil by the way." He reached inside of his bag, and pulled out his schedule. History was next. "Oh, do you know where history is?" he asked.

3,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

███████

User Image

A small smile painted her face. "You're welcome." she said calmly. When she forgot her pencil, Ms. Flank ended up hating her for the rest of the semester. Nobody wanted to be on her bad side; it was quite frightening. "You will probably need it for the rest of the day." she said with a smile. "Oh, history? I have that next." she replied to him. [color#BF4E8C]"I'll show you."

She put on her backpack and started for the door. She looked back to him to make sure he was following. "So, where are you from?" she asked him curiously as she walked down the hall slowly.

ooc;; wow that was bad writer's block. i hope it wont ever happen again.

███████

Newbie Noob

User Image

xxxxx xxxxx xxxx

A smile could be seen on her face. First things first, he would have to learn her name. First off, it was a polite thing to do, and secondly, it would get really awkward in conversations with others if you don't know another person's name. Thank goodness the girl also had history with him. As they started walking, he made his way along.

"So, where are you from?" she asked him. That was a good question. Èvin had to think this one out quickly. Where could he be from? He grew up only a few hours away from where they are now. Too bad he completely hated the town. "Oh, I really didn't stay in one place too much. My dad and I traveled around a lot." Alright, so it was some truth. Actually, it was all true. Blask never stood in one place for too long. They were afraid to be caught by the cops. One maybe two shows a night, and that was it.

The two walked through the halls quite a bit, weaving through crowds of people. He held tightly onto his hat as he made his way through the crowd. As they approached the door, Èvin finally asked her something. "Oh, and what's your name by the way? I'm Èvin. Èvin Vonks," he extended his hand out for a handshake. Maybe it wasn't normal here. Neh, it really didn't bother him too much. He'll be known as an odd ball sooner or later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff