Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Rachel stared at the poor ghost quietly until she was given a smile then she nodded at the question like an eager puppy. Then she sat down next to him. "You know, a lot if people say if you talk it out that it helps" she tried to smile but he really did seem upset. "What happened Julian?" She assumed it had something to do with the shadow that wanted to eat her but she wasn't sure how. Did he get his family killed? Or did he just not defend his family like he should have? She looked around the room once more and wondered what it would have been like to live here. He had a loving family and he would never have to work a day in his life if he had lived. It must have been the dream life. So how did the shadow come to be in his perfect world?

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Julian sighed and looked at her. He was now behind her wanting to steal her away. His red eyes settled on Julian as if warning him to not say a word. His soul belonged to him for as long as he owed a payment. "In this situation talking doesn't help it just gets you in more trouble." The red eyes seemed to almost smile back at him in an almost menacing way. Julian looked back to her as if he was trying not to look, it was pretty hard but he managed. "Let's just say I did the classic made a deal with the wrong person kind of thing." The shadow moved about the room before he began focusing on the curtains. They maybe had a few more hours before the sun was up and she would be let go. The Shadow would get her before then whether Julian liked it or not.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
The way he began to look and the way he started to say things was starting to scare. He even looked at her like he knew she was going to be gone soon. Why wouldn't he assume? Everyone who came he has died but this place had yet to meet a girl like her. "What happens if you break the deal" she had to look away from his stare. He knew something she didn't and she couldn't stand tr thought of what it might be. She prepare for something to happen, anything, that might explain why his sudden mood had changed. The only thing she could thing of was this was it the shadows were ready to take her. Had she broken the bet in some way? Had she lost? Her parents didn't even know she was here and there was no way anyone would tell. The place was off limits. So she would die here without her parents knowing where to look. It was a terrible thought.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"He would still come after me...us...you." He was already dead all that would happen would be his soul be ripped from this world and into the underworld separating him from his family. His presence was felt and unwanted all the same. Standing straight from his position he allowed his body to become solid. Holding out his hand he looked at her with a small little smile. "If we are done asking questions about me...I suggest we leave this room now." He waited for her to take his hand. He had a feeling that these last few hours were going to be quite interesting.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Rachel looked at his hand only for a moment before she took it. "That's one way to end a conversation" she had a bad feeling being in this room. She wouldn't have left but he saved her from the couch so she could only assume that it was happening again. When he took her out of the room she looked up and down the hallway she hadn't yet went down. "Where are we going?" She asked not wanting to wait to see. She liked surprises but she had not patience for them. Her parents had once thrown her a surprise party and she had gotten it out of her older brother in a matter of minutes. She smiled at the thought of her older brother who was now in college. She looked r Julian with that same smile and wanted for him to take her wherever they were going. The candles were all still lit but they were no longer flickered throwing shadows on the wall. She wondered if that meant he was beginning to get use to her or was no longer upset.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"Library, I figured you might not want to stay in that room any longer." and he wanted to get away from what was trying to keep her locked in the mansion. Heading for the stairs down the hall he made his way down with her in tow. His eyes traveled along the walls at the candles. They were calmer only because he was, but he feared that wouldn't last very long. "Say Rachel," It felt sort of odd saying her name seeing as how he has called her human or not even say her name at all. It still felt odd. "How much do you actually know about what happened to myself and my family. Besides what you told me?" He was curious if anyone has ever mentioned a second ghost or the other person that resided in their family home when they were all alive.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Rachel nodded and followed as he moved quickly through the house. "Well it's said your father and mother killed themselves. If I remember it was said you killed your sibling then yourself. From being here I assume that there is something else here. The shadows as you call it. As for what that is, I have no clue. I don't know what honestly happened to you and your family but I know you didn't kill anyone." It had been the list she had been acquiring since she got here. It's all she had thought of that made sense. The rest came from him or the book she had read from. "So why does this shadow want me? If I read correctly its how it survived. It said something about another realm but I didn't get that part." Rachel tried to stay behind him but he was almost jogging. She laughed softly and tried to keep up with him and only making it because he held her hand.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Julian couldn't believe that people actually thought he killed his own siblings. It was so insane. He loved his siblings he would never hurt them like that. He did however hurt him by making a deal with something whose soul was nonexistent and tainted. Sighing he slowed down and began walking in front of her. "Well here in the house we call him our Boogie Man. In a way he is just as dark and evil. However at the time of his and my families death he went by Finnén Newell." Julian glanced down at the ground as if he was trying to avoid looking into the darkness. He could see out of the corner of his eye the candles were starting to flicker at the smallest mention of the man who dragged him into this mess. "Finnén was well corrupt from the first time we met him. He had moved into town just months before my father decided he wanted to move out of this area. As you can see we never got the chance to move." Glancing up he almost looked as if he was reliving his memories, in a way he was. "Mom and Dad both thought he was a good guy, they believed that he could possibly help me with making a name for myself." He sighed and the lights wavered a bit more before they went still.

"It wasn't long before things started to get weird...every time he was around people would disappear." He sighed lightly before stopping and looking down the hallway. A shadow floated about slowly forming into that of a man. Laughter echoed and the candles began to go out one by one. "There you are Julian my pet I have been looking for you all over the place." The Ghost stared at the darker Ghost hatred rolling off him in waves.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Rachel listened quietly without stopping him. She knew he needed to get this out and she wasn't about to stop him. When he mentioned the name of the shadow everything began to change. The lights dimmed and shadows grew. She stayed quiet though. At the mention of people disappearing she had to stop herself from shivering. Then the man began form. His laugh filled the air and his figure straightened out. Her hand tightened on Julian's but she put on that proud annoyed look she had first had when meeting Julian. The man radiated evil. She wasn't sure how Julian had thought his thing was a good man. She wanted to run, scream, anything but stand there in its path but that's exactly what she did. Julian on the other hand had a far of hatred. "It's not your felt I understand" she whispered before the shadow reached them. She kept her hand in his and stared the thing in the face.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Julian nodded his head and continued to glare at the man before him. The smug look on his face only served to annoy him even more. "So you finally showed your face?" The man laughed lightly and with a shrug of his shoulders he started towards them. "Only because you are keeping me from my early morning meal." "For good reason." He whispered, Finnén stopped a few feet away staring at them both. His eyes shifted from Julian to the girl behind him. "I think you found me a tasty meal this time around. She is full of fire, spirit...energy. I like it." Julian stood in front of Rachel as if protecting her. But he knew with his conflicting emotions there was so much he could do before he lost control and would become invisible. "Get lost Finnén," The man chuckled looking at them with one visible blood red eye. "I haven't been called that in a long time." Sighing raising a gloved hand the shadows that were being contained began to travel along the wall. "Julian move out of the way," "Rachel, I know you are prideful and probably one of those people who wouldn't run...but I suggest you do it this time around." "Julian you are my favorite ghostly pet but I suggest you move so I can get the meal you promised me." Glancing back he could see that behind them all there was, was darkness. "Run..."

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Rachel's heart pounded in her chest as he looked at her. His eyes showed the hunger in them. The man was evil there was no sign of the good that was in Julian. "spirit you will never taste" her voice stayed strong even though she was sure there should have been a tremor. Julian stepped in front of her and she had to smile despite the shadow. He wanted to protect her. When Julian told her to run at first she hadn't. He needed her there and that's where she was going to be. Then the shadows surrounded them. Growing and as the man nearly disappeared into them and Julian said run once more she did. It was as If it was a movie. Each candle went out in front of her and behind her one at a time. There were no candles left when she ran down the stairs to the living room. Running to the doors, she found them still locked so she opened the closest door next to her. Stairs lead down and she was about to turn away when she felt the gentle push on her back. She fell down the basement landing at the bottom with scratches and bruises but nothing broken. There were no lights and she could feel the shadows all around her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Julian swore under his breath. Finnén was moving in on his prey a lot faster then he had expected. "Why are you helping this one out?" Questioned the so called boogie man as Julian ran down the hall. The lights were all out but he was still able to see. "None of your business!" "Are we feeling guilty?" Julian stopped as he reached the stairs. M-maybe he was feeling guilty after all these years. Didn't matter, he just had to save Rachel before it was to late. "You might want to hurry I will have her in a matter of minutes." Julian's eyes briefly went wide before he ran down the hall and even vanishing for a brief second and reappearing in the living room. Looking at his hand he frowned. He should have been able to reappear where she was and he couldn't, that b*****d was tampering with him, expecting him to use his abilities while being unstable. "Finnén," Laughter echoed through the hallway, Julian wasted no more time in heading to where Rachel possibly could have run.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Rachel felt along the walls as she walked. She had expected a normal basement but it seemed like there were hallways that lead to different places. She couldn't see but she could feel the shadows touching her hands and feet, trying to trip her. She avoided the hallway and tried to feel for the stairs. It seemed almost like the basement went on and on. She wanted to leave the main room but if Julian could just find her maybe he could save her. She heard movement. "Julian" she said softly knowing more than likely it wasn't him.
((So small))

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Laughter echoed at her call for Julian. The shadows crept along the wall, the floor wrapping itself around her body. "Julian isn't here right now." Finnén's face began to form but instead of actual eyes, the eyes of his mask on his head was the thing that was seen. "And he won't save you from me." Smiling wickedly Finnén moved in closer even if Julian wasn't that far from where they are, he was going to take what that brat owed him no matter what.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Rachel had been strong since she walked into the door. She ha not even shivered. As she looked into the eyes of the demon though she found herself not able to scream. The shadows circled around her and she had to move in circled to web catch a glispe of separate ones. Her eyes were large and filled with fear. "He will come" was the last thing she said before the scream escaped her throat and echoed through the basement the up the stairs hoping to find the ghost that might sav her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff