Welcome to Gaia! ::

so uh, simply put, do not post here.
This is meant for Anika_Bree and myself.
And this is a Harry Potter Marauder's role play, so.. yeah, nothing left to say here...
Might make this pretty later.

3,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

x ˝_So hold me when I'm here_˝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

x x S E V E R U S x S N A P E
RIGHT ME WHEN I"Mxxxx W R O N G x

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❦⊰ HOLD ME WHEN I"M SCARED

x x██████████████████████████████████████████
x⊰ AND LOVE
____⊰ ME WHEN
________⊰ I"M GONE

x x x EVERYTHING I AM, AND EVERYTHING IN ME

WANTS TO BE THE ONEYOU WANTED
                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                ____________________METO BE

Severus Snape sat under a large oak tree on a extremely rare sunny October day. Pulling his knees up towards his chest he peered down into the potions book in front of him. With his quill in his mouth he sat up with his back against the truck of the tree, pulling out a small bottle of ink he started to make notes beside the instructions for the potion they'd be working on during his Monday morning class. He knew too much about potions to knowingly mess up a potion. It was something about potion books that just blew his mind, these men were teaching future students, he cried for the future.

Looking above his head, he could see the fluttering of a large owl. It wasn't a very uncommon sight while sitting out in the grounds of Hogwarts. Since owls were the main source of communication one always remains aware of one's surroundings, or be pooped on...literally. It wasn't until he realized the exact owl it was and then he smiled. "Well Hello there; I do have to find out who owns you, because someone deserves to know that they have a very beautiful bird."

He was used to this owl being around him, he wasn't sure why the bird was attracted to him, but he didn't mind it. He didn't have many friends around Hogwarts, and any civil interaction was always welcome.

3,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

x ˝_ When your tears are spent, on your last pretense, and your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defense._˝

x x M I R A N D A x D E G R E Y
If your heart wears thin I will hold youxxxx U P x

❦⊰ I WILL BE RIGHT BESIDE YOU

x⊰ When you try to speak
____⊰ but you make no sound
________⊰ and words you want are out of reach

x x xBUT THEY'VE NEVER BEEN SO LOUD

I WILLBE RIGHT
                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                ____________________BESIDEYOU

Miranda stretched as she walked outside in a now oversized t-shirt and a pair of jeans. She had a sweater tied around her waist. It was the good thing about the weekends, she was able to wear what she wanted to wear. It was bad enough when the girl turned sixteen she had to buy new robes for school. Over the summer she grew two inches and gained a pair of girlfriends and some hips. She didn't think she'd ever lose her tom boy figure, but now that she had a 'real' one, she wasn't to sure what to do with it.

Walking down the hill towards the lake Miranda's eyes scanned the trees where people were sitting, hoping to catch a glimmer of red that belonged to Lily Evans. She was the one girl that she trusted and told every secret to. Lily was like the girl's personal diary. Which was fun for Miranda because no one could ever steel her diary if it was a human being.

When she couldn't see the copper amongst the browns and blacks she turned around and started to walk back up the hill. She had to tell someone, she was she couldn't, but that just made her want to tell someone even more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxx ❝ She said she won the world at a carnival
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut she could never win me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause she couldn't ever catch me

xxxxxxxx ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                The summer had been a bit of a flop for the young Black son. His family was already done with him, and ended up disowning him. He found it damn right irritating, but was only too glad to move in with his best friend James, who, according to him, was getting close to "breaking down the ice queen's walls." That ice queen being Lily Evans, the object of James' affections.

Sirius was not quite as decisive when it came to the opposite gender. He was, in short, a ladies man. In the last year alone he had over six girlfriends and many other girls on his lap. He was in no way a virgin, and was definitely one to brag to his buds about who it happened with and where it happened. Remus found Sirius' escapades to be awful, and almost disrespectful, while Peter seemed to burn with envy over the Black's way with the ladies.

He couldn't help that he had been blessed with amazing looks and charming ways. It was within his defiant nature that he broke the rules, broke the girl's hearts, and lived every moment with his buds. He took short cuts, and no one tried to put a stop to it, and those who did were no longer part of his family. It wasn't like his friends would tell him no, all he had to do was pull the puppy face and they were eating out of his hand. Same went with the ladies he knew ever so well, even if he couldn't remember half of the names of those he had been with.

"Oi Prongs?" Sirius turned around, only to see Remus rolling his eyes and Peter sneering angrily.

His eyes made out the sight of red hair and brown hair, their proximity close. As he looked at their faces, their lips were smashed together, earning a fake shocked gasp from Sirius.

"He.. he's learned so well." Sirius let out a loud, fake sob, his arms flying into the air as he pretended to sob on Remus' shoulder, only to be pushed to the side, earning a soft whine from the dog.

"You're dreadfully unfun, Remus." Sirius huffed softly, pushing himself up onto his feet.

"I would be more fun if half the school wasn't looking over here and if Prongs wasn't looking like he was about to kill you." Remus retorted with a soft huff as Sirius rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Still no fun." Sirius whined, leaning back against the nearby wall as they awaited for James to finish his snogging and join them in their usual mischievous ways.

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
User Image

Claie was a rather interesting girl, someone of whom earned a second look upon occasion. Her hair was such a light blonde, it almost appeared to be completely white. Her skin was pale, and her eyes were dark brown, almost black in color. What probably added to her quirkiness was the fact she voiced all, if not most of her thoughts, and tended to drawl on about her observations of others, which tended to get her into heaps of trouble.

Especially when she referred to one of the professors as, "far past her prime." It was nothing intentional, just something she had observed of the professor. Either way, it managed to get her a week of detention. She was also one with very few friends, but that was never anything that had bothered her much. It was usually her brutally honest ways that made people not like her, and just stop asking her questions in general. Not only that, but she was cursed with bad luck.

She was actually a graceful girl, but things managed to get in her way, causing her to fall, trip, and hurt herself. She also assumed Madam Pomfrey had a bed reserved especially for her in the infirmary, seeing as she was always in there when she wasn't busy with classes, or studying.

The only time she managed to seem at all graceful is when people didn't know it was her, when she was an owl, flying high within the sky as she was now. Her feathers were a pure white, her body small, and her wings huge.

She came fluttering down near someone she could consider a friend, though he had no clue who she was. She gave a soft chitter in response to his words, her head tilting slightly as her wide eyes bore up at him. She hopped a bit closer to him, leaning over his book. If she had been in her true form, she would have rolled her eyes, instead she just gave a soft chitter again. It was hard for her to converse with him, but she was almost certain that Serverus knew of her higher intelligence, or at least she hoped he did.

3,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

x ˝_ When your tears are spent, on your last pretense, and your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defense._˝

x⊰ When you try to speak

I WILLBE RIGHT
                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Miranda caught a glare of red hair as she was walking back over to the school. Walking towards the hair she groaned as she got close, Lily was in the arms of James Potter, local prank artist extreme. "Lillyyyy...nooo I lost you to the dark side." she looked over at Sirius Black and pointed her finger at the dog, her nose wrinkled slightly. "I blame you..."

Looking over at Peter she blinked. "Peter...did you..hurt your nose? It looks small , and pointy.....spell gone wrong?" she rolled her eyes and then walked over to Remus and looked down at him. "Remus, are you going to be up for our history project tonight?"

Miranda kept looking over at Sirius "Did you ...do something? Cut your hair?

3,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

x⊰ AND LOVE
____⊰ ME WHEN
________⊰ I"M GONE

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Severus looked up at the bird and smiled before standing up slipping his book into his bag. "I wish you were my bird.." Severus walked up towards the school, he liked to grab lunch early that way he wasn't in the great hall when James was. God he hated that prat, the man always went out of his way to make fun of him and he never understood why. He took away everything from him, even the girl he loved...it was hard to grab the attention of any girls when you always stood in the shadows.

Sitting down at a table he looked over at hufflepuff and ravenclaw girls who were sitting at a table together. He found it strange how those two seemed to melt into one at times. Pulling out his book he set it down on the table reading it, placing spoonfuls of mashed potatoes into his mouth.

xxxxxxxx ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"My fault?" Sirius huffed and crossed his arms, his eyes rolling as he pouted slightly. "S'not my fault Lily decided to finally give in to my friend's advances. I knew she might eventually, but.. Honestly expected this a lil' sooner." He sighed a moment as he brushed a hand through his hair slowly, his eyes sliding shut as he wrinkled his nose and looked towards the snickering Remus, his eyes widening a moment as he noticed an owl had decided to perch itself on his shoulder. "Uhm." He poked at the owl's side, earning a soft chitter from it as it nipped his finger, drawing blood before flying off quickly. "An' I thought that red head had a weird bird." He rolled his eyes as Remus could only shake his head and grin, almost like he knew something Sirius did not. He made note to ask later.

"Wha? This? Oh yeah. It was getting annoying, plus James' mum hates long hair and demanded I get it cut, so I figured why not." He shrugged, examining his nails lazily as he looked towards Peter and snickered. "W.. Well, you could.. could call it that..." Peter mumbled softly, hiding his nose in embarrassment as Sirius gave him a firm pat to the back. "S'all good Peter my boy, she'll find out at some point." Sirius teased as the meek boy ran off, leaving Sirius and Remus alone with Miranda.

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

User Image

Claie would have pouted if she were in her true form, but all she could do was fly off of Serverus as he went running off, her head tilting a moment before she took off into the air and spotted a familiar bunch within the group. It was her favorite group of Gryffindors, even if only one of them knew who she was, they were all familiar with her as an owl. Jokingly, she landed on Sirius' shoulder, waiting for him to notice before she bit at his finger and flew off once again. Once she was sure she was alone, she returned to her original form.

She stood at five foot exactly, shorter compared to the other sixteen year olds about, but height was never an issue. She brushed a hand through her mid-back length hair, her dark eyes darted about a moment as she hurried into the Great Hall. She spotted her favorite friend, her eyes widening a bit as she chewed into her lower lip and sat across from him. "Serverus..?" She squeaked out softly, her eyes peering towards him curiously as she picked at the food in the front of her. "I know you're good at potions, I was.. uh, wondering if you might help me..? You don't have to, I just figured I'd ask the best person in our class..."

3,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

x⊰ When you try to speak

I WILLBE RIGHT
                                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Yeah, his advances are your fault. Come on, you taught him your cheesy lines I know it..I just can't believe she fell for them." She looked over at Lily who was rubbing her nose against James'.

"Oh I'm going to be sick.." she muttered and watched Peter mutter something himself and running off. "Going to figure out what?" She noticed Remus looked a little lost and she sat down. "I don't mind doing the project by myself but I'd love to hear you say that I have to" She stuck out her tongue and wiggled her toes in anxiety, she had to tell someone. She stood up and started to pace back and forth. She wanted to turn into a wolf and just run. Looking over at Sirius she wrinkled her nose again. "Does someone smell wet dog?" She looked around before sitting back down again. "I wanna go for a run."

Rocking back and forth she yawned and then looked over at Remus who was now gone. "Okay...he just disappears, that's kinda creepy...Sirius why don't you help me with the project..help Remmy outtt.' she pouted, her blue eyes looking bright in the sun.

3,200 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

x⊰ AND LOVE
____⊰ ME WHEN
________⊰ I"M GONE

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Severus looked up at a pair of dark eyes looking back at him. Pushing some hair out of his face he smiled the best he could. He wasn't used to girls talking to him , most of the time if it wasn't Lilly it was someone pulling a prank on him. Looking around he looked back at the girl and held his hand out for the seat across from him. Putting the tip of his quill in his mouth for a second he stared down at his book before focusing his attention on the girl.

"I don't mind, it's not like I have some sort of social circle to run." he joked with Claie, she was the only other girl he trusted at this school. Now that Lily Evans was all up in James Potter's space he pretty much wrote her off all together. She was dating the enemy, in a sick way, didn't that make her the enemy too?

"So what do you need help with? Where do you want to begin?" Severus liked potions , but even more so he liked DADA, but even more than both of those things, he simply liked teaching. Now if people wouldn't be emotional terrorists, he'd probably like it better.

xxxxxxxx ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hey! My lines are pure gold! And give me a break, I'm not that bad. James isn't that bad either. He's a bit possessive, and will probably tear a git in two if they hurt Lily, but he loves that gal." He sighed and pouted, crossing his arms slightly as he continued his pouting.

"Not for me to say, really." He shrugged a moment, yawning slightly as he scratched at his cheek boredly. "Perhaps if you get stuck with us when no one is around." He grinned playfully, obviously teasing Miranda with information he had that she didn't. It wasn't his fault he was a playful guy, or perhaps it was? Either way, he found teasing others to just be too much fun. Now if only he could look as mature as he looked. The day that happened would be a cold day in hell.

"Wet dog?" Sirius' eyes widened briefly as his normally pale cheeks flushed softly while he looked over towards Remus who could only shrug slightly. "Nah, has to be your imagination." He nodded quickly, suddenly seeming a bit.. too suspicious. He never had his animagus traits move over to his true form's traits, so it was definitely odd.

"Wait. What project? And if you wanna run, go run." He grumped softly, his arms crossing over his chest again as he wrinkled his nose in irritation.

✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗ ✗
xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

User Image

Claie smiled towards Serverus and nodded slowly. "You act like I have a social circle to run too, Servy." Claie sighed softly, her hands delicately tugging at her white tendrils of hair boredly, her dark eyes flicking between Serverus and the food in front of her. It was not until she found the pudding that she grabbed herself a large bowl-full and began to stuff her face. She might not have eaten much good food, but when it came to sweets, she would eat as much as her stomach would let her.

"Well... First off, I'm having issues remembering ingredients, and it's becoming disastrous with Slughorn. Everything has to be perfect with him, and ergh. It gets me on his bad list fast." She sighed softly, her eyes sliding shut as she shoved another spoonful of chocolate pudding into her mouth.

"Another thing is, I fell asleep last lesson, not on purpose! I just.. couldn't get any sleep, is all, and uhh.. I was wondering if you might give me a little refresher? I left off on the ingredients for the Calming Draught, which Slughorn says will be good for pre-exam jitters, and.. I definitely need that potion, heh..." She shifted a bit uncomfortably in her seat, attempting to dispel the reddening of her cheeks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff