Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

I know you're tortured within your eyes look hungry again

»cυяяєит мσםє«&&&
-SEX! SEX NOW!-@@@
»cυяяєит мσσם«&&&
-I'll find you ><-@@@

It was Teemo's fault, if he didn't get involved the none of this would be happening! His focus would be on fighting the Beaver, not embarrassing the crap out of both him and the Bat and putting Alucard's and Teemo's future jobs in jeopardy. Unfortunately no matter how many winks, nudges and pokes he was given to lay off the subject, he continued onwards at full blast. He might as well be screaming into the Heavens and announcing to the world that they both had had sex and thus were gay, the two superior officers turning their heads (metaphorically as they didn't want to look away from the Monster in case he turned on them out of the blue) and plugged their ears. Teemo wanted to fight him but instead was humiliated like no tomorrow, the Mage engaging in one of his favorite past times, something that earned his hat a big 'ole push the last time. But not only did he not remember that, never learning his lesson, but it didn't even matter. His hat was glued to his noggin! What was he going to do, try to tug off one of his gloves!? Hah! Like Veigar would even give him the chance! He was completely safe. All the Badger could do was glower and glare at him, his body seething with rage as the ******** Mage didn't quit it. Friends would never do this kind of stuff to one another, purposefully pissing off the other and actually enjoying watching them seethe. But these two were making a new sort of friendship, a unique one to fit their own needs and wants. Veigar didn't want a "friend" but he did want someone that was there for him, yet at the same time he did want to make them squirm every now and then, that was just in his nature to do so. He was going to do it either way. And Teemo needed someone that would be there for him too, that wouldn't abandon him, that would give him the warmth that he needed and let him just be himself. They both got so much out of being together that no matter how many times Veigar almost kills the Badger or humiliates him to death, no matter how many time Teemo kicks away Veigar's mental crutches and tears him a new one, they would always stick together in some way. They would always go back to one another.

Although right now it certainly didn't feel like that at all, the Badger wanting to rip the Mage's freaking head off as he went against him and said several more words. Here everyone got to indulge in their warmth, and when he went to indulge in his own detrimental version of the stuff he was stopped and pushed. He couldn't get warmth so he clawed at what he could get, making himself cold to the point where the slightest of touches could cause a piece of his mind to crumble. But Teemo would rather have him get cold from fighting him instead of the Beaver and that just wasn't something that Veigar wanted to do, even if Teemo somehow gave him way more cold then anyone else could. This was also partly because he wanted to show up this Beaver character, get revenge on what he would have done if he ever saw the little Monster out in the alley ways. He would have leered and passed him up, he would have pointed the Monster Hunters in his direction and go about his day. That ******** needed to pay! And even though Teemo was incredibly upset right now at least he achieved what he wanted, the Mage thoroughly distracted away from the Beaver. The Monster Expert once again using his fine distraction techniques to bait the Dragon another way, yes that's right, now jump through this hoop! Instead he sets the damn thing on fire and burns his hands.. and then spits in his face. Well at least he got him to turn around but now the Mage wouldn't stop "spitting" at him! He wouldn't stop! “Eheheha! I could hear him whining all the way from the CAVE!” There was no doubts in their minds about it now, they knew exactly what Veigar was talking about. Fortunately for them Hughes and Mustang was on their side, they wouldn't say a word about this and just pretend that it never happened. Yordles were pretty good at doing that anyways.

Teemo was about to jump back up on that table to give the Mage a good sock in the face when suddenly Pix came tumbling out from an above tree branch, giving the Badger a hard bonk on the noggin before he was able to catch and adjust himself. See Badger? This is why you should wear your helmet! The fairy shook his head, looking over at the poor thing that he just fell on and giving his face a couple of pats in apology. "Oops, oops, my bad." Oh geez.. Veigar saw Pix, and wherever Pix was, a certain Fae Sorceress was always nearby..

“Mr. Minion!” And there she was with a big smile on her face, emerging from the forest and into their little clearing before the cave. Oh boy, she got to see the mysterious Mr. Minion again! He was here, he was here! Oh she hoped that they planned on staying here for awhile. She wanted to visit the black mage as much as she possibly could which was difficult considering Veigar didn't like being around people.. or so she thought, the girl seeing a whole bunch of yordles around with snacks, drinks and card games. “Stupid fairy! What are you doing here!?” Oh geez, now they had the whole Banished by Bandle group together. Hughes was already getting ready to leave. He had a little girl at home and he didn't want to run the first of anything happening to her. Lulu was a cooky kidnapper after all, even though it was all just one big misunderstanding the yordles would rather just stick to their story and not have to deal with the ancient Sorceress at all. “I wanted to come and see you! Are you having a party!?”

“No!”

“Yes you are!” She pouted, “You're having a party and you didn't invite me!”

Veigar growled, “This isn't a PARTY!”

“Oh yeah?! Then why are there chips! They always have chips at parties!”

“I said this isn't a PARTY!!” he yelled louder, kicking the blasted bowl of chips off the table.

Meanwhile as the two nutty banished Mages quarreled, Hughes headed on over to Teemo and whispered a goodbye before walking off, Mustang following suit and giving the former Scout's shoulder a small squeeze. “Don't worry about it.” was all Mustang said, giving both him and the Bat a small nod before following after Hughes. Lulu saw the two of them going and frowned, “Where is everyone going!?”

“They're leaving because of you!” Which was mostly true, but Hughes and Mustang also wanted to leave because of Veigar as well. The Mage was becoming too unmanageable. A fight almost broke out. And once Veigar remembered what he was trying to do with the Beaver, once there was nothing distracting the Mage from remembering, then he'd try to fight him again. So it was better if they just left now while Veigar was turned away busy arguing with the Fae Sorceress. Geez, what a crazy night. And it was only just beginning! Lulu looked down at the ground, looking so terribly upset while Veigar jumped off the table. “I really want to hang out with you and then you throw a party and don't invite me..” she sniffled, “Do you hate me?”

Veigar blinked, certainly not expecting that kind of question. He didn't exactly hate her per se but she was annoying as hell and he would prefer not hanging out with her, but if they had to then maybe just have her mouth duct taped shut. That would make it a lot better that way. But she wanted to hang out with him. There was only a few (like one or two) people in this World that wanted to do that. She never treated him as a Monster either which earned her a spot on his 'I won't kill you, here's a nickname' list. The Mage grumbled, “I told you this isn't a party! The Badger just invited some of his stupid friends over!”

She sniffled again, looking hopeful as she rubbed underneath one of her eyes. “Oh -sniff-, so, so you didn't want them here..?”

“Of course not! Why would I want a bunch of stupid yordles around!? I hate yordles!”

Yet the Fae Sorceress actually smiled, finding comfort in his words. Veigar would never straight out tell her that he didn't hate her, but if you squinted hard enough they were there. The Mage never told her that he did hate her, he just left the question alone. Veigar didn't hate her and this wasn't a party that he threw, no, it was Teemo. Oh she felt so much better now. “Okay! So.. can I hang out with you Mr. Minion?” she silently begged, looking at him with those pleading eyes of hers. She wanted to spend time with him. She wanted to give the Monster some company. A low growl rumbled in his throat as he actually thought about it, knowing that he was going to regret his decision because the girl was just so gods damned annoying but at least she was non-judgmental. At least she actually wanted to be near him. “Alright fine!” The girl cheered, throwing her hands up in the air with a happy yaaaaaaaay! Earning herself a disgusted huff in response. “Stop that!” She giggled, “Sorry!” Why did he get the feeling that he was going to regret this? “I have something I need to do. So stay out of my way!” he yelled, the bubbly girl following after him as he started to march. He randomly grabbed up Alucard, pulling him in nice and close as he shoved his threatening glare right up in his face. “YOU! Stay with the Badger!” Gotta make sure Teemo had a babysitter. Even though he didn't exactly feel comfortable leaving, especially with his sick mutt in the cave, but he didn't plan on being gone for long. He had to do this. He was the one that ******** up their chances at getting the plant, he had to go and make this right. With that he through Alucard away, Lulu giggling and following behind him, waving at Tristana, Teemo and Alucard. “Bye bye!” Pix fluttered on after her, the three of them disappearing into the woods. Probably not a good sign that they were heading in the direction of Bandle but Veigar could use teleports so maybe they were going somewhere else? Why would Veigar want to take Lulu to Bandle anyways?

User Image

User Image
███████████████████████████
//Out of Coffee// SPAAAAACE.

Dapper Genius

5,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
т є є м σ

► Ⓣhe ѕwift ѕcout ◄

◆◆◇ This world will never bexx
What I expected.xxxxxx
And if I don't belongxxxx
Who would have guessed it?
I will not leave alonexxxx
Everything that I ownxxxx
To make you feel like it's not too late,
It's never too late. ◇◆◆ xx

User Image
              ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Luckily for Teemo, Pix decided to drop in and inadverantly stop him from doing something that he would most certainly regret, the Fae Sorceress finally announcing her presence. She was somewhat upset Veigar hadn't invited her to the party, but was comforted by the fact it was Teemo's party and the Mage was just an unknowning bystander who got dragged along for the ride. A bystander who just embarassed the crap out of Teemo and Alucard, but were luckily reassured by one of their superior officers that this little revelation wasn't going to have any negative consequences on their careers. “Don't worry about it.” Mustang said, both Alucard and Teemo giving a inward sigh of relief. Teemo was just happy that his guest to their little party didn't effectively ruin Alucard's life, and Alucard was happy that he didn't have to search through the Wanted ads for a new job. Besides, plenty of their colleagues had their thoughts about the Bat, but Teemo? That was unexpected. Sure, the guy didn't exactly date much, but that would easily be chalked up to simply focusing on his career and work rather than romantic exploits, like Colonel Mustang. To find out he was actually gay? That was a bit of a shocker, in spite of the pink mane. So the superior officers left, Lulu and Veigar apparently having a place to be as well. Veigar put Alucard in charge of Badger sitting duties, the two magic users marching away from the scene, leaving Teemo, Alucard and Tristana alone at the cave.

Teemo was finally cooling down after that whole ordeal, Alucard a bit uncomfortable being assigned as a babysitter for Teemo by the Villain of Bandle City and Tristana was wishing that the night had gone better. This was supposed to be an intervention damn it, not a 'bring-your-monster-to-the-poker-game' night. Although the Gunner wanted to be pissed and mad, clutching that boiling pot of hatred, it seemed that there was hope for the poor brainwashed Badger yet as he and Alucard worked on cleaning up the fallout from their poker game together. The table was on loan from the Scout's outpost, something Alucard was planning on taking back in the morning. They cleaned up the mess of cards and unused poker chips, Teemo having sobered up quite a bit after the whole 'sex' misunderstanding, still slightly buzzed. The two Scouts worked closely together, the two of them talking, working things out. Teemo apologized for risking Alucard's job like that, the Bat saying that it wasn't Teemo's fault, that he didn't know Veigar would be so...blunt. Tristana gave them their space, listening in on their conversations. It seemed that Teemo wasn't outright rejecting the Bat or his friends, which allowed for Tristana to drive a wedge between the Badger and the Rabbit, hoping to push Teemo towards the more logical choice of mates; Alucard. However, it didn't seem like Tristana had to do much, Teemo getting right up alongside Alucard as they straightened up. The Bat giggled and pushed him away playfully, the two of them laughing a bit, pushing each other, rubbing their cheeks on the others', rubbing noses together. It seemed like things were looking on the up and up, the three of them settling around the campfire outside, Teemo and Alucard sitting side by side, Tristana not needing either one of them to say anything to get the idea. That the boys probably wanted some time alone, needed some time alone. After all, it wasn't like they could get closer to each other with her around, the Megling Gunner excusing herself with a smile and a wave.

"Ah...this is nice." Alucard finally said, rubbing his cheek on Teemo's. "Y-you think -ulp- Veigar's going to be back any time soon?"

"Hard to say...have no idea where he's going with Lulu." Teemo said with a small sigh, glancing up when Alucard gave a giggle.

"Maybe they're running off to have 'sex'." the Bat said, unable to help but get some laughs out of the whole situation. The look on Hughes' face was priceless when the Mage shouted his challenge, something that Alucard truly wished he had a camera with him that night. Teemo gave a snort and a little laugh, shaking his head.

"You know, we never finished our 'fight'." Teemo replied slyly, giving Alucard a little bit of a noogie, the Bat blushing a bit by the implication.

"Y-you'd probably win." Alucard said as Teemo put his arm around the Bat, tentacles assisting in the hug.

"Well, there's only one way to find out now, isn't there?" Teemo said with a grin, nuzzling the sensitive Bat's neck.

"...well, I guess he DID give us p-permission, heh." Alucard replied, rubbing his nose against Teemo's, the two male yordles turning their heads slightly and letting their lips meet in a gentle kiss, deciding to make the most of their night together. With a sick worg in the cave, they were probably going to set up a little camp nearby, but...they'd figure that out when they got there.

Meanwhile, in Bandle City

"Y'know Lil, I figured that when you asked me to help you prepare for an important client tomorrow, I figured that I'd actually...be helping you cook something." Viola said, her brown hair tied up in a messy bun, peering over the thick frames of her red glasses. Two half empty glasses of wine and several photo albums lay strewn across Viola's kitchen table, the two sisters spending a night together aside from their customary Wednesday dinner and Bridge night. Apparently Lily was in a bit over her head in preparing for a very picky client, the white skinned female calling an emergency meeting with the sister she was closest with. Rosie was sweet, but she had a whole house full of little ones to take care of, a husband who worked quite a bit while she took care of the kids and the house. She had suffered a major loss with Atticus's passing, but was in no way, shape or form alone like Viola and Lily were. Viola's only son only came to visit once in a blue moon, and Lily was married to her career as one of Bandle City's finest pastry makers with a specialty in cake decorating. When Lily asked for Viola's help, she was mostly looking for moral support, for someone to help turn what would be a lonely, stressful evening of baking cookies and decorating scores of small demo cakes in to a fun, relaxed get together with her sister. Viola had the ability to burn water, Lily taking the liberty of picking up the bottle of red wine as she spoke.

"You helped plenty Vi," Lily replied, tilting the bottle a bit. A good way to take the edge off, to put her in a better mood to create. The cake bases were all baked by this time, a dozen chocolate chip cookies, a dozen mondoberry and walnut cookies, a dozen oatmeal raisin, two dozen white chocolate and macademia nut, and a dozen tic-tac-toe peanut butter cookies were all cooling off on the cooling racks Lily had set up on the counter, four yellow, single layered cakes cooling as well. Viola chuckled, pushing her glasses up and took the bottle, proceeding to top off their glasses as Lily began to whip up some icing, looking down at one of the photo albums. "Is that one really ALL baby pictures?"

"Oh, you know how camera happy Jarvis was!" Viola said, cracking it open and leafing through some pages. "Besides, Teemo was such a cute baby..."

"Camera happy? More like camera obsessed." Lily said, looking over at the pictures. A thin haired, close eyed little kit snuggling up between his mama and papa, the squinty eyed father and son both looking at the camera, the little fuzzbutt without a diaper, poofy little tail sticking straight up, typical baby pictures. It wasn't until Teemo was around nine or ten that his trademark pink mane began coming in, the rest of the pictures looking almost like Teemo was walking around without a scarf that he'd always wear. Just a quiet night between Lily and Viola, neither one of them having any reason to think that anything was going to happen.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

OOC: Boop.
I hear: You're My Best Friend

◆◆◇ Even if I say
xxxIt'll be alright,
xxStill I hear you say
You want to end your life.
xNow and again we try
xxTo just stay alive
Maybe we'll turn it all around.
'Cause it's not too late,
It's never too late. ◇◆◆

Dapper Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

»cυяяєит мσםє«&&&
-SEX! SEX NOW!-@@@
»cυяяєит мσσם«&&&
-I'll find you ><-@@@

Oh boy oh boy! The Fae Sorceress was on cloud nine as she got to spend some more time with her favorite Mr. Minion. She had just seen him recently but did she have to wait months and months to see him again? Nope! Now she knew exactly where Veigar was, the wandering Mage staying put for once in his life. Which was starting to make him feel kind of anxious as he was used to traveling all the time, never keeping the same 'home base' for very long. His work station in the Shadow Isles was definitely one of his favorite places, one of the spots that he tended to use more frequently and stay there a bit longer, but he had to be on the move. If people found out where his hideout was then he would lose it! No, he didn't want to risk drawing attention to his spots. He's used this cave as a 'home base' for quite some time now, and thanks to the Badger, he had to stick around the area instead of venture out like he always would. It was suffocating and uncomfortable, and all of the people? Sure he didn't mind dealing with them when he was killing them because that didn't involve talking. Communication was a gateway to emotional pain. Veigar was also incredibly socially awkward, only knowing how to yell, taunt and insult people and not actually hold a real conversation. Teemo was taking Veigar and bringing him closer to a world much more Yordle-like, a world where there was company, where there was a set home with lots of warmth and lots of communication. Would Veigar rather be in the Shadow Isles? Of course he would. He didn't belong here with all this warmth, with all this friendship. He belonged in the dirt in the cold, alone, in the dark. He was out of his element here and it bothered him. Even though Teemo was doing his best to give the poor Dragon what he needed so that he didn't go out searching for it on his own, Veigar was still going out there and killing people to make himself feel full and "happy." He couldn't take in warmth and he just did not like being around people at all, not when they weren't crying out in agony that is.

It was good to be able to get out again. Although he wished that he was doing it to terrorize Bandle again, which, knowing Veigar, may end up happening anyways, at least he was getting away from the cave. He didn't like being confined to any one spot for long, and both he and Teemo needed some time away from each other. That whole poker thing really threw him off, the ordeal leaving a bitter and unpleasant taste in his mouth. Never again. He hated it. Sure he got out of it alive and all but he hated it, hated pretty much every second of it. That was not his scene and it never would be. He was a Monster! A lone Dragon that should remain in the dark and damp cave, not hanging out having a "merry time" with the villagers! The Fae Sorceress kept giggling, the Monster simply marching along while she skipped besides him. Such an odd pair indeed, the two loopy Mages heading straight for the City that they were banished from. “This is going to be so much FUN! What game should we play first hm? Oh! Why don't we play 'Catch Pix'! Or maybe 'Dazzle Dazzle'? OH! Let's play 'Colors'!”

Veigar growled, “I'm not playing any games! I have work to do!”

Lulu blinked, “Work? Whaddya gotta do?”

“I'm getting a Ruubyasis plant. Someone in Bandle has it and I am going to steal it!”

She frowned, “Aww! That's not very nice Mr. Minion. You shouldn't steal things from other people, they worked hard for that stuff! What if I stole your hat!?”

“Then I would kill you!”

“...Lets go to Bandle! I haven't been there in a really really long time! Sometimes I would wander around the wall and wonder what everyone's doing in there. You can hear them laughing and talking~ It sounds like they have so much fun! I want to be in there too!”

“Feh! Yordles are pathetic. All they do is smile and laugh all the time for no reason! What are they on drugs!? Their laughter makes me sick! Every time I hear it I just want to kill them all!”

“I think everything a yordle does makes you want to kill them.” she said, Pix nodding in agreement.

“Because they're annoying!”

“I'm a yordle too you know!”

“Exactly!”

This was one of their typical back and forths. Veigar really did not like yordles, not one bit, and yet he didn't treat her like how he treated them. She was different and so was Teemo. She followed along as happy as could be thinking about how lucky she was to be able to spend time with her Mr. Minion like this. How lucky as opposed to how unfortunate. When they reached Bandle Veigar showed her the way over to a secret passageway, the entrance arcanely covered up. This way he didn't have to mess with the City-State's barrier and thus warn everybody that someone was intruding. It didn't matter if she knew about it, though if she somehow exposed this information to anyone he'd be pissed. But he could always just make a new one. In they went, crawling through the long and narrow tunnel. “Quit bumping into me!”

“Oops! Sorry!”

“I said stop!”

“My bad! It's hard to see in here!” Pix lit himself up, offering her a nice purple hue of light to guide her. “Thanks Pix!”

“Will you be quiet!? We're supposed to be sneaking!”

“Oh! Right! ...Hey, can we get something to eat? I'm hungry!”

A question that earned her more yelling and snapping yet the girl wasn't put off by it in the slightest, still smiling and happy as they engaged in their own version of communication. Veigar couldn't hold down a normal conversation, he always had to argue and yell, and Lulu couldn't hold down a normal conversation either, always having to make random comments and go off on tangents about nothing. But somehow they made it work. Just like with Teemo, Veigar provided Lulu with thrills, excitement and adventure while also offering the mysteriousness of himself plus they were both similar. And Lulu didn't treat him as the Monster that the World believed him to be. They both got something out of it, both drawn to one another in some weird way, even if she drove him absolutely mad and he made her so curious. The night was quiet and still. As soon as they got out of the tunnel they were met with a warm atmosphere, the Sorceress taking in a nice big inhale and letting it all out with a smile. To her it was refreshing. Even being in the alley way like they were it just felt so nice and welcoming, but to Veigar all he felt was a bitter hate. It was like the walls themselves were glaring at him, telling him to go hide away in that trash can like he used to, like he should be doing, because that's all he was, just a bunch of ******** garbage. “Isn't it lovely?” Veigar growled, opening up a portal that would take them into the root cellar of Viola's house and stepping inside. “W-Wait for me!” she followed along, the crisp night air no longer filling her lungs. Pix lit the way for her in the dark room, Lulu finding herself sticking closer to the dreaded Dragon. She had no idea where the heck they were anymore. “A-Are we still in Bandle?” It certainly didn't look like it. It was dark and there were some tables with plants on them but she was hardly able to see much of it, just seeing whatever Pix could illuminate with his small light.

“Shhhhh!” He hushed the girl, making his way up the steps with the Sorceress and Pix right behind him. Once he reached the top of the steps he cracked the door open and took a peek outside. Through the small open windowless window in the wall above the couch he could see Viola and some other woman in the kitchen. He had stashed his staff in a warp when they had gone through the portal, keeping his hands free for sneaking around. He lowered himself a bit, opening up the door just a touch more and made his way through. Lulu followed in kind, crouching slightly and walking forwards with Pix fluttering after. At some point between here and the door, Veigar had recalled the little incident involving Atticus. Seeing Viola made him think of that hence why he was trying to do this quietly instead of marching on up to the woman and demanding that she fork over the plant like he had intended. “What are we looking for?” Lulu whispered.

“Shhhh,” he hushed her again as he made for the couch, planning on trying to head up the stairs. The plant wasn't in the root cellar so maybe it was in one of the rooms instead. “..Who are those people over there? They look really nice.”

“Shhhhhhhh!” he paused in his sneaking to shush her, resuming his path towards the couch.

“Aw, look at this! Isn't this adorable!?” he turned around to shush her, the Fae Sorceress holding a incredibly brittle porcelain antique kitty cat in her hands. “Whoops!” as he turned it slipped right out of her grasp, the cat shattering into pieces. “YOU IDIOT!” Lulu made a noise that notified them that something or someone was lurking in the living room, Veigar going ahead and letting them know just who it was that was there. He gasped, quickly taking Lulu and zipping the both of them straight back into the root cellar room with some help of a speed enchant, slamming the door behind them while they remained on the first step there.

“I'm sorry I'm so sorry I'm sorry I'm really sorry so sorry!” the girl sputtered out all of these apologies as a growl rumbled in his throat. ******** hell! Now they knew that someone was here! Stupid girl! Stupid freaking fairy!

User Image

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
т є є м σ

► Ⓣhe ѕwift ѕcout ◄

What I expected.xxxxxx

User Image

The sisters were having a good ol' time, even if Viola wasn't helping as much as she thought she was going to be. They weren't drunk, but they were certainly relaxed, sitting side by side, looking over the photo albums with lots of giggles, even the normally frowning Lily was beginning to crack a smile. Family pictures were a bit of a sore spot for her, being shown just how happy Viola was with her husband and her son, all the things that she missed out on because of her work, because she placed herself on a pedestal, always waiting for Mr. Right, always questioning potential mate's intentions. Were they really admiring her for her quick wit, her artistic skills? Or were they just drawn to that pearl skinned beauty, wanting to claim a treasure as theirs? She was never a sweet woman, but at least back in the day she smiled a lot more. Liliana was always aggressive, dominant, bossy, which threw off suitors who thought they would be getting a mild mannered, gentle lamb when they approached her, asked her out. Imagine their surprise when Lily came to the date and took charge of it. 'Come on! I've got reservations for us at this place.' she'd say, offering her arm. She would quiet down while they talked, letting them go on and on and on about themselves, getting the a stray compliment here or there about how pretty her dress was, how nice her hair looked or something to that affect, never seeming to get the question, 'So what do you do for a living?' or if she did, it would be glazed over, not even acknowledged. One guy even referred to her serious aspirations to being Bandle City's best pastry chef as 'cute'. Needless to say, that guy didn't get to even finish his meal before Lily walked out on him.

The combination of the red wine and the fact it was Viola, Lily didn't seem to mind as much looking at all these pictures of her, Jarvis and Teemo, because she seemed to know that there was an immense sense of loss there, to have a husband, someone who you want to spend your whole life with, only to have him taken away. With Rosie it was different, Lily feeling jealous, even more angry than normal when the purple skinned woman whipped out the photo albums. She had a husband, a whole house filled with children, young and grown, rub it in my face why don't you!? But with Viola, it was nostalgic, but also had a sense of sadness to it, the two sisters taking a look at the good ol' days, wondering just what happened. Time passed, children grew up. Luckily for them both, Viola was an extremely well adjusted yordle. When she was sad, she would go to Lily, have dinner at Rosie's or even go to the next door neighbor's house, drawn to the warmth and company of her own kind. She filled her idle time with lots of volunteer activities, helping around town where she could. Lately though, she'd been spending quite a lot of time getting in touch with colleagues in Piltover, finally getting the dried husk of an adult Ruubyasis plant, something she would have to give to Tristana the next time they met.

So while the two sisters enjoyed an innocent night looking through photo albums, it seemed that an intruder was in their midst, the shattering of a porcelian cat drawing both of the ladies' attention.

“YOU IDIOT!”

Their smiles immediately faded, both of them going onto alert. Veigar was here. It was as though his very presence sucked the fun right out of everyone's night, putting everyone on edge. First the poker game, now Viola and Lily's visit together. Luckily for Veigar and Lulu, and the sisters as well, Viola and Lily were a bit more accepting than Hughes, Tristana and Alucard. Viola was still upset with Veigar, but less than before knowing what had become of Teemo, that the Mage was in fact helping to cure the massive parasite that would prevent him from re-entering the City anyhow. Not only that, but Teemo seemed to still be enjoying Veigar's company, something that he wouldn't be doing if the Mage had slaughtered his cousin in cold blood. No, no, there was something else at work here, making sure to keep an eye on Lily so she didn't do anything rash.

After the whole Cupcake Day incident, Viola let Lily know what became of that ruby eyed child she found that day, how much he had changed into the beast that terrorized their city now. They talked a lot, though lucky for Veigar, it didn't go any further than that. It made Lily feel badly for her, how she tried to give that little boy a proper home, only to have him ripped out of her arms, giving her the scars on her arms that still reminded her of that day. Lily had called him a jackal, but didn't think he was a Monster, slipping off the Monster bandwagon when Viola shared that revelation. Still, Lily was still under the impression that Veigar was the one to intentionally harm their nephew and now he was in the house. Stupid Institute, they should have known better than to send Veigar into the town that he terrorized on a regular basis and not expect anything to go wrong! Viola and Lily both got up, almost able to sense the audience yelling at them not to check the door. Get out of there, run! Although Viola was the oldest, Lily seemed a bit more bold, especially with the liquid courage coursing through her veins. Quite suddenly, she grabbed a broom from the hallway and broke away from Viola's side, charging to the door and throwing it open.

"Ah..what are you doing!?" Viola cried out, but it was too late, action Lily was here to vanquish the Monster!

"GET OUT OF MY SISTER'S HOUSE YOU LITTLE JACKAL!" Lily yelled shrilly, proceeding to attack both Lulu and Veigar with the broom. No, it didn't hurt, it was actually kind of funny seeing the middle aged woman yelling and fwapping them both with the straw bristles.

"Lily, cut it ouuuuut!" Viola shouted, grabbing her sister and yanking her back into the house, looking at the mess she made out of the straws on the broom. "...you ruined your broom! How the hell are you going to get home now?"

It took Lily a moment to process that Viola just called her a witch in an off-handed manner, blinking, then proceeding to growl and start venting some anger on Viola.

"You think that's funny, huh?! Take this and that you ungrateful---!" Lily hollered, white face flushed with the effort and energy she was expending here, protecting her sister, then turning around and beating up on her, Viola laughing her a** off.

"Sorry about that," Viola said, still getting whaps here and there from Lily as she opened the door to the root cellar. "She's mostly harmless."

"Mostly harmless? I'll show you mostly harmless!"

Yeah, she wasn't hurting anyone with that broom.

"You wanna come in?" Viola said, once again willingly inviting the Monster into her home. She certainly wasn't giving him the cold shoulder that she was the last time they met, but she knew Veigar was helping Teemo, and Teemo still wanted to be around him. Viola was still upset over their family's loss, but...seemed like she could let bygones be bygones.

◆◆◇ Even if I say
xxxIt'll be alright,
xxStill I hear you say
xNow and again we try
xxTo just stay alive
It's never too late. ◇◆◆

Dapper Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

»cυяяєит мσםє«&&&
-Mrrrr... I don't want to be here ><-@@@
»cυяяєит мσσם«&&&
-I'll find you ><-@@@

Not even Teemo knew about the story of the small red-eyed child that Viola had stumbled upon back when she was pregnant with him. Even back then Veigar was putting the Badger in danger. Perhaps his touch somehow made it through to the still developing child inside of her belly, that little smidge of warm that he was able to produce soaking through and sending the baby a message. 'I'm all alone and I'm really scared, I need someone, please be my friend?' But unfortunately when the baby was born the strange red-eyed child was not there. He was unable to give him the warmth that he subconsciously promised to give. He had no idea what he looked like but he knew what he felt like inside. He was distant, scared, on guard and lonely while everyone else around him was chipper and outgoing. There was only one singular picture of Veigar in that time period, a photograph taken by the Monster Hunters. They had tried flashing the photo around and asking the people if they had seen the creature but they had to stop using this method as it upset the public. They didn't want to see that thing nor did they want to talk about him. They simply wanted to just pretend that he didn't exist. So the photo was stashed away some place in their messy one roomed "Head Quarters." Of course after the Monster had gone their on the side job as a Monster Hunter was no longer necessary so they returned to their lives, their Head Quarters just becoming their usual hangout spot where they could get drunk off their asses and play card games. It was a terrible life, it was a cruel life, but it was a life that Veigar was forced to live because of his appearance. It was no wonder why he was so damaged, especially after being thrown into solitary confinement for several years. A tortured existence that only wanted to rest and be left alone yet the World wouldn't let him. He found his own ways to cope with the cruelty he was faced with on a daily basis. He was such an a**, such a jerk, but it was paled in comparison to how everything and everyone has treated him all of these years. Now someone was trying to be there for him and he didn't know what to do with himself.

Whether or not Viola was keeping the story hidden from her son intentionally or not was uncertain. Veigar forgot to threaten the woman to make sure that she kept that little story to herself but one day it would reach his ears and Teemo would get to know just a little bit more about Veigar's past. He got a painful glimpse of it with the unintentional memory exchange but that one bit had given him so much information, it explained so much. But it also produced even more questions like why were they torturing him like that? Who were they? And was that just a one time thing or was it a daily occurrence for the little monster? And the Mage got to know even more about the Badger. Teemo was like an open book, he didn't mind sharing. Sure it was uncomfortable and required lots of warmth to keep him stable enough to talk but with Veigar he found himself spilling out his troubles and woes, like the time where Veigar had snatched away his Noxian Nectar flask and almost threw him off the deep end. All of those troubles that weighed on his mind came flying out of his mouth and he couldn't do a damn thing to stop it. Yeah, like the Tiny Master of Evil would care about how you felt like a babysitter! How you were being kept away from those more important missions, no longer allowed to go out and raid those Noxian camps as they were now all beyond the barrier. And yet Veigar did listen. He even offered some advice about his father. No, he wasn't a heartless monster like everyone wanted to believe. He could listen and, to some extent, even care. He had feelings even if they only came from that tiny speck of the Merchant inside, he had warmth even if it only came from a small flicker of a flame deep down. If anyone else had been in his shoes they would had given up long ago. No warmth, no love, just hate and abuse and disgusted leers every which way he went, being stripped from anything that could even resemble true affection. Yet the rabbit still marched on with a bitter hate for the people, his insane little mind deciding that he would be the one to fix this World. He was going to make it better.

But first he had to get Teemo cured so he could indulge in his most favorite of activities: raid Bandle and fight it's precious Hero! Right now the City-State was dealing with some seriously heavy blows from the Mage. Both he and Teemo had just got started on their new type of relationship so he still sought out his cold, his pleasure and his fun with murder and magic. Needless to say everyone was feeling a giant sense of loss without their Hero, their symbol of hope that one day they wouldn't have to deal with the Monster anymore. They had to expand their graveyard twice now because of him. 1/3rd of it was deaths unrelated to Veigar and 2/3rds of the graveyward were deaths that were caused by Veigar. It was too much! And try as they might they just could not get him to stop. He was simply too powerful for him to handle and if the Mayor didn't do something about it soon then the people considering taking leave would actually move away. He was already facing some hate for banishing Teemo even if they too were the ones that had condemned him, that didn't speak up alongside Tristana when it got serious. They abandoned him. And that's why yordles were stupid! Lily proving that point as she wrenched the door open with a broom and started swatting the two Mages, ripping off the bristles from the cleaning instrument as she did. They both put their arms in defense, the attack of the broom more so annoying then painful. “GET OUT OF MY SISTER'S HOUSE YOU LITTLE JACKAL!” Even though Lily had jumped off of the Monster bandwagon she still believed that he had been fully responsible for Atticus' death. Viola had thought that too, Teemo trying to keep her in the dark about it to encourage her to stay as far from the Mage as possible, but their last visit here told her that something else was afoot. If Veigar had really killed Atticus in cold blood then there was no way Teemo would be so happy, so content around him. (Tristana: That's because he's being brainwashed!) As effective as the cold shoulder was the last time, the "stoned" Mage not even noticing a thing, she decided to drop it and actually talk to him. Maybe she could find the truth of the matter for herself.

But this was an incredibly dangerous situation that the two ladies were now in. Having two loopy banished Mages in your house? Of course it was dangerous! But Veigar, being the unstable little psychopath that he was, could slip up just once and that would be the end of it all. Everyone walked on thin ice whenever they dared to tread near him. You couldn't just treat him like a regular yordle because he was not a regular yordle, no, he was insane, both his body and his mind fully believing that he was some kind of creature. He would respond to you like a creature and that's that. “Wahhh!” Lulu hid behind Mr. Minion while Veigar dealt with the brunt of the attack, the Mage looking incredibly annoyed as Lily continued to hit him with the broom. “I AM NOT A JACKAL!” This Lily character was a stranger to him, he hadn't seen her at that family reunion the family had thrown while he was here for those four odd days. Whap whap whap. “STOP HITTING ME!” This was not what he planned in the slightest, everything falling to s**t all because Lulu became fascinated with a stupid porcelain cat!

“Lily, cut it ouuuuuut!” Before Veigar could get anymore irritated and risk him blowing up her whole freaking house, Viola snatched her sister and yanked her back into the living room. Despite the surprising circumstances when she saw the state of the broom she made a joke, not even batting an eye at the Tiny Master's random appearance. Yeah, Veigar, the guy that killed Atticus and raided Bandle practically every day was in her house out of nowhere and he brought a crazy kidnapper with him. Moving on! “You think that's funny, huh!? Take this and that you ungrateful-----!” Lulu merely watched as the Viola got a turn at the end of the broom, blinking curiously while Veigar growled, wiping off some of the bristles that had managed to get on him, two or three stubbornly sticking onto the rim of his hat. Viola opened up the door nice and wide as she still received some whaps of the broom from Lily, not able to help the smile on her face. Silly Lily! “You wanna come in?” Even after the whole Atticus situation here she was inviting the dreaded Dragon into her home, Lulu peering over Veigar's shoulder, the girl not feeling threatened at all by these two people. They both seemed really nice and they were really funny too! “Can I come in too?”

“Of course you can.” Well at least one of them had manners, the Fae Sorceress making sure that it was alright to come inside as well before entering. She slid past the Tiny Master and walked into the living room to join the two ladies where it was nice and light and warm.. but the dreaded Dragon remained on the top step of the root cellar, finding it difficult to look up at Viola. He wasn't stoned this time around. It felt really awkward, he had killed one of their family members after all. Viola must hate him. She probably had a concoction of poisons brewing in a kettle for him right now. Instead of being his typical imposing self he didn't march on in as if he owned the place, no, he just stayed put and looked down at the floor. Lulu turned around and saw this, giving a blink and tilting her head slightly to the side. “Come on in Mr. Minion! They said it's okay!” He didn't even respond, looking so incredibly hesitant, wanting to just retreat into the darkness of the root cellar. To get away from these yordles, the light and the warmth, he clearly didn't belong here. But Lulu just smiled, going on over and tugging him inside. “Come on! Innnn we go!”

“Stop it! Don't TOUCH me!” she quickly released him when she managed to pull him inside. She hardly ever touched him because whenever she did he got really, really mad. He could feel the sting of her warmth and he didn't want any part of it. Don't touch, don't touch ever. He grumbled, brushing off his arm where Lulu had touched him while his eyes remained on the floor, still so very uncomfortable and hesitant. “Heee~ Hi there! I'm Lulu and that's Pix over there, thanks for inviting us in! You have a really nice house. Oh! And I'm sorry about your kitty! I'll get you a new one, I promise!” Lulu looked so gods damned excited and happy. Not only was she spending time with Mr. Minion but she was able to come into Bandle, a place where she longed to be, and got to meet some new yordles! As she introduced herself her fairy companion fluttered over by Veigar, looking concerned for the unusually quiet Mage, going ahead and picking off some of the bristles that managed to stick to the rim of his hat. Right now his claw was shakily pressed up against the trigger. Viola had been so nice to him before, she had even earned herself a place on his very short 'here's a nickname, I won't kill you' list. For someone on that list to betray him would be so incredibly painful, a pain in which he was afraid to face. After what he did to Atticus he was fully expecting the woman to make several attempts on his life while he was here and that.. that really bothered him.

User Image

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
т є є м σ

► Ⓣhe ѕwift ѕcout ◄

What I expected.xxxxxx

User Image

Eventually Lily ran out of steam as the two banished yordles were invited into her home, Viola not seeming to mind the extra company. Her sister however wasn't all that thrilled, though to be perfectly honest she never seemed thrilled about anything. The pale skinned female was a bit more curious about the mysterious Monster that was now in her midst, normally leering expression softening a bit, tilting her head as she tried to make out just what Veigar was doing. He and Lulu were the ones to invade the domicile, so surely there must be a reason for their presence here, right? Even after Viola pushed open the door nice and wide, it wasn't until Lulu quite literally yanked him inside that he entered, and yet he simply stood there, staring at the ground. Just as he was afraid to get close to Teemo, fearing that if he got up close and personal only to be met with Mr. Hyde's presence he wouldn't be able to handle the pain. The woman who treated him so kindly before must really, really hate him at the moment and he was afraid by going into the house, he would have to face the pain of that hatred and anger. Just like Teemo, it took a lot for Viola to actively hate someone, if she was even capable of doing such a thing. But, she was quite disappointed with him, the former field biologist paying attention to Lulu's introduction while Lily tried to get a read on the Monster.

“Heee~ Hi there! I'm Lulu and that's Pix over there, thanks for inviting us in! You have a really nice house. Oh! And I'm sorry about your kitty! I'll get you a new one, I promise!”

"Well, it's very nice to meet you Lulu." Viola said, bowing her head slightly. "My name's Viola, and this is my sister, Lily."

"Hmph." Lily snorted in reply, still watching Veigar very closely. Why wasn't he marching in, demanding what he came here for? Why did he seem so avoidant? Why was he sneaking around when he very easily could have used force to get what he wanted. It was like...like he was afraid of running into the inhabitants of the house. But that didn't make any sense! He had the power to blow either one of them away, what did he have to be afraid of? While Lily was trying to figure it out, Viola already seemed to know the answer.

"Don't worry, she's always that grumpy." Viola said, undeterred by just which guests she was entertaining, two thirds of the population of the Banished from Bandle Club. The owner of the home took it upon herself to get the unexpected guests settled in, deciding that she needed to clear the air with Veigar before they went about their business, forcing the Mage to confront all these painful feelings whether or not he wanted to. "Lily, maybe Lulu can help you make icing for your cakes? Just for a couple minutes?"

Luckily, Lily easily translated that. 'I need a couple minutes alone with Veigar.' Although she didn't really want Lulu to help her with her icing, maybe she'd be able to distract the Fae Sorceress with some photo albums and cookies. Of course Lulu was hesitant to leave Mr. Minion, all Lily had to do was mention cookies and BAM she was there.

"We'll be there in a second!" Viola assured, seeing how worried Lulu looked for a moment, not wanting to leave her Mr. Minion. But...this Viola lady seemed really nice. Besides, Veigar was going to be right there if he needed her, Lily bringing her into the kitchen to taste test a couple of the cookies she had made. Now was the moment of truth, the moment that someone who cared about Veigar was going to spit in his face, tell him how much she hated his guts and wanted him dead! Rather than a smack or punch or verbal beration, Viola's tone was just as understanding as ever, gently placing a hand on his arm. She knelted down onto one knee, making herself smaller for the frightened creature's benefit. "...listen. I don't know what happened the day that Atticus died, but I'm hard pressed to believe that you went out of your way to hurt him. I'm upset because my sister was so hurt by that loss, but I know hating you isn't going to change a thing, especially if you didn't hurt him on purpose."

Viola believed what no one else in Bandle wanted to believe, that the Monster was in fact capable of care, compassion. Of being able to control himself and hold back from hurting people that he deemed important. And what she said was true, he didn't go out of his way to maliciously attack Atticus, a simple slip of the tongue landing the poor nearly mute boy in a world of trouble.

"I'm glad you're helping Teemo, and it seems he's really happy spending more time with you." Viola said, having seen those minute changes in Teemo's personality over that stint Veigar and Teemo spent at her house, but also when Teemo came to visit. She had no idea she was reinforcing what Teemo was outright saying, that he felt better when Veigar was around, that he was more comfortable, the Mother wanting Veigar to know that she didn't hate him. That she wasn't jumping on the bandwagon, and understood that there was more than one side to this story. "I'm happy that you're making him happy, if that makes sense. So if Teemo could forgive you, however you were involved with Atticus, then I can forgive you. Alright? No more moping around, especially since you brought a friend with you. You and Lulu can sit and stay awhile, if you'd like."

Luckily for Veigar, the woman's touch off his arm was finally removed after that agonizing minute of contact, Viola setting her hands on her knee, trying to make eye contact with Veigar, the Mage so avoidant and upset and distant.

"So, what d'ya say?" Viola said, hearing Lulu laughing from the kitchen. "Have some cookies and stay awhile? ...unless you still just want me to get the plant so you can go. That's what you're here for, right?"

◆◆◇ Even if I say
xxxIt'll be alright,
xxStill I hear you say
xNow and again we try
xxTo just stay alive
It's never too late. ◇◆◆

Dapper Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

»cυяяєит мσםє«&&&
»cυяяєит мσσם«&&&
-I'll find you ><-@@@

With the mention of cookies Lulu and Pix were off, but they still worried about Mr. Minion, tossing over a worried glance his way. He was unusually quiet, finding the floor to be rather interesting as he stared at it. His body twitched here and there every now and then. He didn't want to be in this predicament, this is what he wanted to avoid! The risk of feeling any bit of emotional pain. She had earned a place on his do not kill list because she didn't treat him like a monster, she was nice in spite of the three P's working against him. Outside he was an enemy and a terror to her City but in here he was her guest, an uninvited one but a guest nonetheless. When Lulu and Pix were whisked away he found himself stuck, lost, his body's twitches increasing as Teemo's mother approached him. Typically the Mage held a superior and in charge, a dominant sort of aura. He projected himself as the most powerful being in the entire world but right now he was acting more like a frightened and cornered animal. Viola was holding a chunk of Kryptonite, the one thing that Veigar was weakest against. He couldn't deal with the pressures that were brought on by any sort of emotional pain. The slightest bump could throw him into a mental breakdown. She came closer still with that hunk of Kryptonite in her hands, the Mage actually taking just a small step backwards as he continued to twitch and stare at the floor. When she finally knelt down and put a hand on his arm he gave a hard shudder, his head bowing slightly, fully expecting some sort of hit. He didn't look at her not wanting to see that disgusted leer, that hateful glare that was bound to be there. He wasn't afraid for his physical safety, he was afraid for his mental safety. He already faced so much pain after being betrayed once by Hicurous, an issue that had been left unresolved and shoved in the back of his mind to fester where he couldn't see it. He couldn't handle anymore, he.. he didn't want anymore..!

“...listen. I don't know what happened the day that Atticus died, but I'm hard pressed to believe that you went out of your way to hurt him. I'm upset because my sister was so hurt by that loss, but I know hating you isn't going to change a thing, especially if you didn't hurt him on purpose.” He shifted his feet around, giving a hard blink and a shake when the woman brought up the mute boy's name. Atticus. She mentioned the family, how hurt they had been, reminding Veigar that this little boy, this precious otter was not just a "sheep." He was a beloved treasure, a sweet young man with a big heart. Of course his family would be devastated with his loss. He, a boy who had suffered so much because of him, didn't deserve that. It was his fault that he was different, that he was going to lose his ability to speak, that he had lost his eye, and it was his fault that he had inevitably died. That's what happens whenever Veigar is involved. Pain, only pain. Viola was trying to tell him that she didn't hate him but at the same time she dredged up those issues that he had shoved down, way down, the poor Mage's fragile mind feeling those pressures. His mental crutches trembling as they put all their effort to keep him up, threatening to buckle in and throw him into another uncontrollable breakdown. The warmth wasn't allowed to do what it was supposed to do, it only stung and bit instead of comforted and reassured. He couldn't do this alone and Viola was trying to offer him a hand, but how was he supposed to grab a hold of it if he couldn't feel it? The woman didn't know exactly how things went down. Teemo had said that he had just found Veigar with a dead and bloody Atticus at his feet. But now Teemo knew that it was that lizard's doing. As for Viola she was probably under the assumption that Veigar had lost control of himself and had accidentally killed Atticus rather then have a tongue slip in front of a nutty black market dealer. That told her how careful she really needed to be, she couldn't set him off or else that might end up happening to her as well!

“I'm glad you're helping Teemo, and it seems he's really happy spending more time with you.” She was letting him know why she didn't hate him hopefully to lower or diminish his suspicions of her lying. He kills Atticus and she doesn't hate him? It sounded very far-fetched but not like this, the woman knowing that there was way more to it then what she was hearing. Teemo tried to keep her out of it but she was smarter then that. “I'm happy that you're making him happy, if that makes sense. So if Teemo could forgive you, however you were involved with Atticus, then I can forgive you. Alright? No more moping around, especially since you brought a friend with you. You and Lulu can sit and stay awhile, if you'd like.” Each time the woman said his name he felt like he was being punched in the gut, his attention flitting between two places: here in Viola's living room and the bloody snow scene where Atticus was found. Veigar didn't say a word, actually looking even more disturbed then before, but at least now he knew that Viola didn't hate him. She didn't hate him and that was incredibly important, but also painful to know. He had killed Atticus, it had been his fault, and instead of joining everyone else in their hate she still stood by him and offered him warmth. In many ways it was just like when he was a little child again, the ruby-eyed "jackal" so skittish and frightened of everything. He trembled and twitched as those unresolved issues and memories were brought up. He never properly mourned Atticus' passing nor did he ever really achieve the "acceptance" stage of grief even with Jezeb and Nazaim. He was stuck on stage two or three and then just shoved it all away because he couldn't handle it.

“It's okay..... it's.....alright....”

“No! Nonono! Stay with me!”

He shook his head as his body gave a hard tremble, being smacked in the face with the smallest bits of that painful memory. Viola had no idea what kind of dirt she had kicked up. Veigar had mentioned Atticus to the Badger before while his intestines were blowing up all over the place and had caused some of the memory to be dredged up then too, but hearing Viola talk of the mute boy, of his family, of how she didn't hate him. The memory sparked up even more, showing him bits those black and white images and playing segments of that crackling audio track. “Have some cookies and stay awhile? ...unless you still just want me to get the plant so you can go. That's what you're here for, right?”

“I really hope you like it....”

“Stay with me! STAY WITH MEEEEEEE!”

How could she not hate him for killing him!? It was all his fault! It was--- the Mage reached out and dug his claws into Viola's arm, bowing his head down and biting into her forearm. He needed it, he needed comfort, he needed to fill his barrels. He couldn't get warmth, couldn't feel it, so he went straight for his drug. The pressures on his mind threatened to break him down. He trembled and panted a bit, his eyes broken out of their glare as they became more circular. Was he going to talk about how he felt responsible? Was he going to talk about exactly what happened when he first stumbled upon Atticus' body? No. The issue remained, the pain of it poking it's head out and saying 'hello, I still exist, please take care of me' but he couldn't. He just couldn't. He shifted his footing around, still keeping his bite in. He wasn't attacking her like a ravenous animal, just starting to softly and numbly chew. Many would shriek and start beating him but that would only make it worse. He needed cold, he NEEDED something in his barrels right now as the emotional pain ate up quite a bit of what he had in there. He was going to get the cold no matter what and if you fought him he would only bite harder. It was a brief panic attack that he found himself falling into but once he sunk his fangs into that flesh the sparks of the memory had ceased. It had stopped just in time. If it had gone any further then he would have had a mental breakdown but Viola was no longer speaking of the mute child, it was over, just cold now. Cold comfort. If he was ever going to properly deal with any of his issues then he would have to breakdown, certainly not something that he wanted to do, and if he was alone then his mind would just simply 'reboot' itself. He would shut down completely and wake up not remembering a thing. Fantasizing about hurting someone could only give him so much cold, not enough for him to stop that kind of downward spiral, but with someone real to bite into it offered him just a bit more. A bit more that could make him feel comfortable. It may not be enough to stop him from breaking down depending on how long the certain issue that was being poked and prodded was out for. The longer it was out the more pain he would feel, the more pressures, and then at that point his crutches would snap and he would fall. He was struggling to stay up, metaphorically leaning on Viola and using her to remain on his feet.

She didn't give him as much cold as Teemo would of but it was enough, the Mage managing to get by with the little shots of his most favorite drug in the world. As he chewed upon her flesh his eyes gradually decreased more towards their normal sizes but was still just a tad wider then usual and lacking his typical hard glare. He slowly pulled his fangs out, strings of saliva attached to his lips connecting to her arm. He just stared at her arm as he panted slightly, not quite feeling like his self again but definitely better, was no longer rolling downhill anymore. The descent had stopped. He was brought back up a bit but not entirely, surely he would seek out some more cold later on to remedy that but for now he was alright. He didn't even realize what he had done to Viola's arm, looking like he was stuck in some sort of daze as he merely stared at it and panted a bit. He finally looked up at the woman for the first time he's been here and asked, “Ruubyasis.. nn? Plant?” That was what they had come here for after all. Anything that could induce just the slightest bit of emotional pain was left at the door. Why didn't Viola hate him? Nope nope nope, his mind felt like it had just gone through a major work out. There was no freaking way it was going to willingly do another damn push up. No more!

User Image

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
т є є м σ

► Ⓣhe ѕwift ѕcout ◄

What I expected.xxxxxx

User Image

While Teemo and Alucard were enjoying one another's company, Veigar was being forced to face the trauma of Atticus's death once again. Viola wasn't intentionally bringing it up to hurt him, far from it, but just like most yordles, she believed it was important to have open lines of communication even when it hurt. Even when was something that made the other yordle upset, it didn't do them any good turning away from it, ignoring it and letting it fester. She was bringing it up again to open the door and let Veigar figure it out, to properly mourn the loss and hopefully come to terms with what had happened. The event had happened months ago, surely he should be over it by now. But it was hard to get over something when you never properly dealt with it in the first place, Viola trying to offer an opportunity if that was the case. However, the Mage wasn't ready to metaphorically take Viola's hand, just wasn't ready to deal with the traumas that she was bringing up. So he instead reached for his drug of choice, catching the former field biologist off guard.

In Viola's mind, the most logical progression of events was that for whatever reason, Veigar flew off the handle and accidentally killed Atticus. She already seemed to know how moody, unpredictable and downright unstable he could be from his stay in her home over the Cupcake Day incident, so it didn't seem to surprise her that something could have easily set off his hair trigger. Whatever the reason was, he was avoiding eye contact, his glare widening into an almost frightened expression. Whatever happened upset Veigar, and if he didn't feel any remorse for the boy's death, then he wouldn't be reacting this way. Rather than breaking down and beginning to cry, he decided to sweep it out of sight, out of his mind. The Mother gave a surprised jerk back from the unexpected pain of Veigar digging him claws in, but didn't panic, didn't begin screaming or yanking away. How many of her colleagues had been wounded on the field because they couldn't deal with an animal attack cooly and calmly, turning what could have been a simple n** or warning bite into a full fledged attack? Still, those metal claws hurt! And it wasn't made any better when Veigar began nibbling on her, chewing on her flesh, feeding into her fear that she had jostled something loose, that she was about to end up as another corpse in the ever-expanding Bandle City cemetery. She didn't know Veigar's aversion to warmth, how he thrived on people's pain and anguish. She was concerned, thinking that her family was going to have to bury another member, but it seemed that wasn't the case as Veigar calmly chewed on her, the woman hardly making a move even to breathe until he finally looked up at her, getting his fill of cold.

“Ruubyasis.. nn? Plant?”

Viola blinked, looking down at the sight. Blood was seeping from her arms, from the bite wound, Viola's eyebrows furrowed in concern, strings of drool connecting Veigar's lips to her skin as he stared up at her dully. Apparently he was more deeply disturbed than she thought, and yet she didn't indicate a hint of disgust. There was worry, concern, but not hate or disgust. She nodded, patting his arm again, but withdrew to go care for her new wounds before she made a mess.

"Yeah. That's the kind you needed for Teemo's medicine, right?" Viola said, not even acknowledging the new wounds, years and years of working with dangerous animals teaching her how to react in these kind of situations. Don't show weakness. Don't be afraid. Act like nothing was wrong, otherwise it might prompt another attack. Don't move to quick, but make sure they know you're backing down from whatever it was they were protecting. No, she seemed to understand that she couldn't treat Veigar like a normal yordle. With a normal yordle she would hold the other, would push and push and push them until they opened up and vented. But with the specifics of Atticus's death still floating in the air, she was going to err on the side of caution. Veigar wasn't going to talk about it? Okay, they weren't going to talk about it. Was that his way of telling her to back off? That's how she was going to take it, but was still concerned for Veigar's mental stability. What if he really did need to talk it out and was afraid to? Just needed some pushes? Unfortunately, Viola decided it wasn't worth the risk. If she pushed and pressured too hard, there might be another tragedy in the family and that wasn't a risk she wanted to take. So she went into the bathroom on the first floor, leaving the door open as she rinsed out the wounds and pressed a towel to them, managing to get the bleeding under control after just a few moments of pressing, rinsing them with disinfectant and getting a band-aid on each one. There we go, good as new. "I've got it upstairs, but like I said...you and Lulu are welcome to stay and visit for awhile."

With that, she came out of the bathroom and went back by Veigar, waving him into the kitchen.

"See here? Viola wore the same size framed glasses when she was a little girl as she does now." Lily said, showing a picture of her older sister as a young child, wide eyes made that much wider by the big, clunky, red framed glasses that were constantly slipping down her nose. Of course Lulu was giggling up a storm, the Fae Sorceress pointing out a picture of Jarvis, Viola and a nearly bald, newly born Badger between them, the cream colored kit not even having gotten his eye spots yet!

"Aw, that's a really cute kitten they've got there! He must be really young!"

"Don't be stupid, that's not a kitten." Lily responded, having no problem spitting in another yordle's face for making a dumb comment. "That's Teemo when he was...what? Two weeks old?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah. Jarvis wanted to take him in for a family picture a week earlier!" Viola said with a small laugh, picking up her half way finished glass of wine, taking a sip as Lily went to go finish preparing her icing and decorating the cakes while Viola overtook hostess duties once again, letting Veigar enter the scene of his own volition.

◆◆◇ Even if I say
xxxIt'll be alright,
xxStill I hear you say
xNow and again we try
xxTo just stay alive
It's never too late. ◇◆◆

Dapper Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

»cυяяєит мσםє«&&&
»cυяяєит мσσם«&&&
-I'll find you ><-@@@

And just like that it was as though it had never happened. Viola thought she was a goner, thinking about all the pain that it would cause her family instead of worrying about herself. Then out of nowhere Veigar looked up and asked her about the plant, strings of saliva attaching from his lip to her arm. Did he even know what he was doing, what he had done? It didn't look like it. The Mage went straight for the throat, snatching up that cold to make the painful memory go away. His mind couldn't bear the pressures, his crutches threatening to give way if he didn't do something, if he didn't put an end to those images and voices right then and there. Everything hurtful was tuned out. Knowing that he had inflicted pain upon Viola, upon the person who just claimed that she didn't hate him despite the Atticus incident, that he had lost control of himself and had contributed yet another scar to those arms of hers.. it would hurt. See? He just couldn't help himself from causing pain! Pain upon others and pain onto himself! No matter how hard he tried to get away from it he would always be drawn back in. He was helpless, lost, broken. This was how he dealt with stress. Using the shots of cold he got out of chewing and clawing into Viola's arm his mind reset itself and everything was okay again. Yes, everything was completely normal and dandy. The mention of Atticus was forgotten, the fact that he had wounded Viola was ignored. She could sense that the matter involving Atticus was unresolved, something that she would have pushed on if it were anyone else. But not only did Veigar wield a butt load of magic, he was also incredibly unstable and insane. If something set him off who knows what could happen. He could kill her, kill Lily, kill Lulu, destroy another District or perhaps the entirety of Bandle City itself! Even though she knew just how important it was for him to face that grief and properly mourn Atticus' passing, she also knew that she couldn't console or force him to deal with those pains in the same way as everyone else. Maybe there wasn't a way to get Veigar to resolve his issues or maybe there was, but the former field biologist was going to have to leave that to the Monster Expert to figure out. She was only just finding out things herself, getting a glimpse of just how broken he was. He didn't seem to know about what he had done and so she left it at that. No pushes in any direction whatsoever as that would most likely set him off.. and possibly get her killed.

“Yeah. That's the kind you needed for Teemo's medicine, right?” She patted his arm, giving him one more sting of warmth, an attempt to try to let him know that she still cared and was there for him. But the messages were not conveyed directly. In order to understand what that sting meant he had to think, something that the Tiny Master was not especially good at. Stinging meant that there was a presence of warmth and warmth was only produced if the person that was touching you cared about you. But something like that was difficult to believe when that stinging was causing you more and more pain over time, could actually reach a point to becoming lethal. Veigar was the only yordle that could actually be killed by the warmth, by something that their bodies made naturally. To Viola the bite meant "back off," and while other yordles could tell her the same thing she would simply not let it go and force them to confront the issue. But with Veigar she would listen. Lives were at stake here and she, unlike Teemo, was no Monster expert. Animals was her field of expertise, creatures, which Veigar did believe himself to be, but he was also a creature with magic and a creature that was absolutely insane. The only one who could properly deal with that combination was Teemo. He would have to figure out a way to get Veigar to open up and deal with all the things that was weighing down on his mind without getting himself killed in the process. She did try to give him the opportunity to resolve it now but she could see now that there was no way that that could happen. Veigar was more disturbed then she thought. One session of opening up was not going to help him, not in the way that normal yordles went about opening up. When she left he seemed to be stuck in a daze, dabbles of drool still left hanging from his lip. He was staring at nothing, completely unfocused. His mind didn't ask about what he was doing or what had he been doing, it didn't care, those things were hurtful and it was just going to turn off his thinking entirely. No more thinking, thinking was bad. Inner and outer communication was bad.

When Viola came out from the bathroom with her arm all cleaned and bandaged, Veigar was standing in the same exact spot. He hadn't moved an inched, still staring off at nothing in a complete daze. As she could have sensed from her brief pat from earlier his barrels were hardly full, just barely making the cut of being on an alright level. And no matter how much she touched him those barrels of his just didn't get any fuller. When she brought up Atticus they were actually draining, the emotional pains eating away at the black goo that he threw in there. “I've got it upstairs, but like I said...you and Lulu are welcome to stay and visit for awhile.” She waved him over but the Mage remained unresponsive for a minute or so until finally his head picked up, looking over at the woman and then started walking over to the door frame leading into the kitchen. The plant was upstairs, kitchen and Lulu, for awhile. His scrambled mind made that up into 'The plant is upstairs, wait awhile in the kitchen with Lulu and it'll come.' Even if that wasn't something he wanted to do. He had enough being around yordles without them, you know, screaming for their lives. Viola went into the kitchen and Veigar remained at the door frame, lacking quite a bit of his typical harsh glare. He still seemed trapped in a daze, watching the three from his spot. He.. he didn't want to go in there. He was getting rather tired of going places where he clearly didn't belong, forced to go into those awkward social situations. He didn't eat cookies, look at baby pictures and laugh with friends. He was a Monster. He killed people, that was his fun, his joy, his life. This? This wasn't his life. This was the life of a common yordle, of someone who was born with that normal look. The pastel colors, the lack of fangs and claws. If you asked anyone 'who doesn't belong in this group' they would all point at the Monster. There was a yordle, a yordle, a yordle and.. the beast. No, he didn't want to go over there. There was light, there was happiness, there was a sweet scent in the air. The complete opposite of where the beast should be.

Lulu turned around in her seat, her face lightening up when she saw Mr. Minion over in the door frame. “Mr. Minion!” she squirmed herself out of her seat and got herself down onto the floor, rushing over to Veigar, so excited to show him all these things. Wanting to give him cookies to try and show him that baby picture of the Badger. “Hee hee, Mr. Minion! You got drool all over your face! Silly Mr. Minion. Here, let me get that for you!” She reached out with her sleeve not expecting to actually be able to touch his face, he would always swat her hand away and that was that. But this time his swat was way more angry, actually hurting her wrist a bit as he slapped it away with his metal gauntlet. “DON'T me don't! Touch me!” he shook his head with a growl, “Don't touch me!” She retracted her hand and held it, now looking rather worried as Veigar struggled with his words as well as his volume of voice. “Are you okay..?”

“I AM fine!” he yelled, a moment later going ahead and hitting the door frame with the side of his fist. A delayed response, his timing was off and everything. Now it was time to play a bit of the big sister role. “Why don't we go into the kitchen Mr. Minion?” she asked as she started leading the Monster inside, who automatically followed after her without even meaning or wanting to. “To WANT! I don't want TO!” He huffed, a growl rumbling in his throat as they reached the table. Pix pulled the photo album closer, also wanting to get the Tiny Master distracted with something else. “Look, you see that right there? That's Teemo!” she pointed out the tiny little ball between Viola and Jarvis. Veigar took a look at it, his brows furrowing in response, still having traces of drool stuck on his chin. “...NOT! That's not the Badger! It's too tiny!”

“That's him when he was a baby!”

“No it's not! It doesn't have those marks over his eyes! Or the little spot above his tail! And it's not furry enough! The Badger is furry, that thing is bald!” Looks like his speech was back on track again. The little spot above Teemo's tail? He knew about that? Of course he did, he saw it when Teemo was stuck in his Golem mode and was taking a bath. That's when he first saw that stupid tail of his.

User Image

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
т є є м σ

► Ⓣhe ѕwift ѕcout ◄

What I expected.xxxxxx

User Image

It was nice seeing someone trying to help Veigar, to try getting him back on track. The Mage's befuddled speech, his lack of volume control certainly put Viola on edge, wondering if everything was alright, unable to shake that feeling that she should be pushing him to venting, should be doing something more than she was doing right now. It seemed it was Lulu's turn to try distracting Veigar, his speech patterns eventually getting back on track as they argued back and forth for a moment on whether or not the little peach ball was really Teemo, Veigar getting the final word in.

“No it's not! It doesn't have those marks over his eyes! Or the little spot above his tail! And it's not furry enough! The Badger is furry, that thing is bald!” Veigar finally announced, denying these crazy girls' conspiracy theory. No way that was Teemo, what did they think he was, STUPID? However, Viola interjected, deciding to give the Mage a lesson on just how different babies were from adults. Harmless enough, right?

“Actually, that is Teemo. He was such a small kit when he was born..." Viola said, recalling those baby days quite fondly. The fact she went into premature labor didn't cross her mind as she turned the page, scanning the miscellaneous pictures of Jarvis and his brothers in their military garb, some of the other members of the Commandos all posing together. There were some of Viola and Rosie together, a Cupcake Day barbecue with the whole family in one place. She stopped on a picture of Teemo with a little bit more fur, and then with the marks over his eyes. "See? He didn't get those marks until he was a little bit older. Same with the spot over his tail."

"How the hell does he know about that?" Lily asked under her breath to her sister, not liking the implications. The fact that spot was well hidden under his britches, and the fact Veigar knew about it---

"Oh hush, it doesn't matter." Viola said, swatting Lily a bit.

"Hmph. Hey you! How do you know about the spot on Teemo's rear end?" Lily asked bluntly, quite a bit more tipsy than Viola. The former field biologist swatted her several times with lots of clucking of her tongue, like she was scolding a puppy for making a mess on the carpet.

"You don't need to answer that!" Viola said, not wanting to pry into her son's personal life without his permission, Lily having no such reservations.

"Ow, quit. Hitting. Me." Lily grumbled, muttering unitelligibly under her breath, going back to spreading the base layer of icing on her cakes.

"Hmph. So he got those spots when he was about a year old...and he got taller, see?" Viola explained, acting more like she was teaching a child a valuable lesson rather than talking to the villain of Bandle City, showing him lots of embarrassing, in-between pictures of naked little baby Teemo, crying on Santa's lap, sitting inside his infamous pith helmet, which had been Viola's from her field biologist days. Him pretending to be a Badger turtle with the helmet on his back. She stopped on a couple pictures of Teemo in the Adventure Scouts, something interesting one would observe in three sequential pictures. It was rather subtle, but if one paid close attention, they'd see it, something that Veigar probably wouldn't be capable of in his current state. When Teemo was five years old, his arms were crossed, not a trace of a smile on his face, almost like he was angry, upset to be forced into a group picture, all the other Adventure Scouts nice and close together while Teemo had an invisible force field around him to repel the others. It wasn't a huge gap, but it was a marked change in the next year's picture, the Badger having a shy little smile, hands folded in front of him and him being rewarded with plenty of warmth from the group, his prize for assimilating and becoming one of the collective. But such a huge difference from the ornery, bratty, scowling little Badger in the first picture, it certainly concerned Viola to no end when he was younger. "That's him with his adventure scout troops when he was five and six years old...let's see, here's him at seven."

Viola turned a couple pages, pictures of Teemo with his friends, at birthday parties, all the bounties of the hive for just doing what they wanted, being who they wanted him to be, the cost of it only now just catching up to him. A bubble of stress that was causing him to hear things that weren't there, to become paranoid, obsessive in his need to be prepared, so many issues that were almost non-existant now that he had someone he could behave naturally around, those nervous tics all but vanishing. This probably wasn't helping Teemo's assertions that he wanted Veigar, needed Veigar around. Look how happy he was in these pictures! How many friends he had, all the warmth he was getting! The pictures didn't show Veigar just how frazzled and upset Teemo would get whenever Viola or Jarvis tried to put his things away and did it wrong, the submissive, apologetic little Badger would burst into tears as he quickly broke into a cleaning fit. Everything had to be just so, everything had to be right, as though he was worried if he wasn't absolutely perfect someone would come and sweep all that warmth, all his new friends away. His teachers would always complain about his fidgetting, how he'd chew on his pens and pencils uncontrollably, wouldn't stop bouncing his feet and couldn't just seem to sit still. The pictures didn't show any of that, just how hard it was for Teemo to assimilate and force himself into that yordle-shaped box when all he wanted to do was be accepted for who he was.

"And see? There's him at nine when his mane started coming in." Viola said, pointing to the Badger with the tufts of pink and magenta sticking out from around his neck. It would be similarly compared to human males getting facial hair, yordles getting their manes or crests or tufts in at a bit of a younger age than humans would get their mustaches or beards, the Badger not being fully poofed with a complete mane and his full furry coat until he was about ten, Viola showing Veigar and Lulu all the pictures to show that transition, the former field biologist just being a proud Mama, having fun showing all these cute baby pictures and chattering on. Luckily Veigar was in a bit of a daze or she might not have been able to get through all of that!

◆◆◇ Even if I say
xxxIt'll be alright,
xxStill I hear you say
xNow and again we try
xxTo just stay alive
It's never too late. ◇◆◆

Dapper Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

»cυяяєит мσםє«&&&
»cυяяєит мσσם«&&&
-I'll find you ><-@@@

Veigar's speech managed to recalibrate and get itself back together again, his little mental stumble having caused things to shake out of their places. But the re-tied string which bound everything together readjusted, the cracked and rusted gears realigned and all was well with the world once more. It just went to show how very little pressure or stress the Tiny Master could handle. Emotional anxieties or pains was his ultimate weakness. Even if his Power would always be there to protect him no matter what mental state he was in, there was a risk of losing himself forever. And with no 'self' to call, tempt, and bait the Magic in, the Magic would not rush to him as quickly. He would be considerably less powerful without a mind to call to the Magic. Of course his body was appetizing, it was perfect for the Magic! But a little advertisement went a long way. Sometimes the Magic was distracted, the arcane energy seeking use, seeking activity. It cloud flow with the rest of the energy and hope that it led to a container where it could be marked and expended. The energy was simply floating around hoping for someone, anyone, to call out for it, feeling little tugs here and there whenever a magician wished to use a spell. That let it know that someone wished to use it, however, it was their minds that made the official call and told it exactly where it was. This didn't necessarily mean that mindless creatures couldn't use magic, of course not, the energy would stumble and take a bit longer to find them. No matter how delicious their bodies were, they wouldn't exactly know about it until they got close to the container. If they were farther away they wouldn't have a clue unless the mind told them so, gave them their signature. While the Mage wished that he could be able to end his ability to feel any kind of pain, he would not wish for his mind, for his self to be completely erased. But if things didn't change for him then one day he would lose his self. His mind would fall off of it's crutches and not only would it not be able to get back up but it would suffocate, it would fall apart, and it would die. Only a twitching bloodthirsty Monster would remain. His mind did it's best to prevent this from happening but it was difficult when both his body and the Magic expended it as though it were a form of currency. They would throw the mind down because the mind was not necessary for survival. Survival was all that mattered, his cluttered mind was going to have to fend for itself. There was no way his body was going to exert any energy or effort into trying to fix it nor was the Magic, even if it would prefer to keep it around, but the mind was viewed as a lost cause. Nothing was going to stop it from falling. Eventually it would suffocate to death and that would be the end of that.

But Teemo was trying to change all of that. First he needed to figure out a way to get some of these issues resolved before it crushed the Tiny Master completely. Then it was only a matter of dealing with his insanities. Whether or not he could learn things such as proper manners or care, learn to label the emotions that he was feeling was an entirely different matter. But the Swift Scout was seeing more and more of just how much baggage Veigar had, and there was even more that he didn't know about! So much trauma, pain, stress and anxiety. Not only did he get a glimpse of his tortured past but he also got to see just how Veigar's brain recorded such things. And right now the drool lipped Monster, unstable trigger-happy Mage was in his mother's house without his supervision. Even though Viola wished she could do more to help him, luckily, she knew that she shouldn't take that risk. She's poked bee hives all her life but poking this one even just slightly would cause the hive to fall, and no doubt a swarm of angry bees would come out to get her. Fortunately after their talk things had died down a bit. He didn't feel like he belonged which was a feeling that he had to deal with for most of his life, which was why he enjoyed spending so much time in the Shadow Isles then anywhere else. So Lulu, who sensed something was off about the Tiny Master, tried to distract him with some baby pictures of Teemo. But she was obviously a fool because that certainly wasn't Teemo. Teemo was taller, was more furry, had spots over his eyes and above his tail, had that stupid pink mane--- he didn't know what that little thing in the picture was but that certainly wasn't Teemo! “Actually, that is Teemo. He was such a small kit when he was born....” Veigar looked at her incredulously. Was she an idiot too? She seemed pretty smart. Sure she was weird, really REALLY weird, what with inviting the Monster into her house and all without even batting an eye, but she was smart. Or so he thought. “What do you mean!? That's not the Badger! Look! No marks!” he pointed at the picture, his metal claws threatening to tear the precious photo but luckily they didn't. She turned the page, scanning over the multitude of pictures to try and find a slightly older Badger baby to show Veigar. Even with the Tiny Master standing right beside her she didn't even think about the Swift Scout's premature birth, about the pregnancy scare that Veigar had caused. Latching onto her arms, clinging to her for his dear life as the Monster Hunters tried to rip him away from her.

“See? He didn't get those marks until he was a little bit older. Same with the spot over his tail.” She found the perfect picture to show Veigar, the two loopy Mages blinking and leaning closer to see it. And there he was now with his eye spots, even the spot right above his tail, something that Lily was wondering about. How on Runeterra did Veigar even know about that one spot? It was always tucked away underneath his britches. The only way for Veigar to have seen it is if Teemo wasn't wearing any pants.. and why would Teemo want to be pants-less around his arch-enemy right?“How the hell does he know about that?” The pearl-skinned sister asked under her breath, something that the Tiny Master's freakishly long ears caught despite being stuffed under his hat for gods knows how long. But it wasn't long before she just asked him outright instead of whispering and muttering away like every other yordle. “Hey you! How do you know about the spot on Teemo's rear end?” The tipsy pastry chef having absolutely no problems with speaking to the Tiny Master directly even though he had no clue as to who she was. Just another stupid yordle, a sheep, a nameless nobody just like everyone else Veigar killed. The mother didn't want to pry into her son's personal life, though it was highly unlikely that Veigar's reasons for seeing that spot by Teemo's rear was because of anything, you know.. sexual. Still it was none of their business. But that wasn't what Veigar was hung up on, turning a glare onto the pearl-skinned woman. “I am VEIGAR! Not you! No, I am Veigar! And you are not!” He got confused by his own words, she had called him 'you'. But his name was not 'you,' his name was Veigar. But the way he said it made it sound like he was saying that Lily was not Veigar, which was true. He went from correcting his name to denying the fact that Lily was Veigar because he was Veigar. Of course! Lulu giggled which earned her a little push from her Mr. Minion, giving a little pout, about to complain when Viola once again distracted them with bringing up the picture again.

“Hmph. So he got those spots when he was about a year old...and he got taller, see?” Oh, oh, they wanted to see, they wanted to see, once again both of them leaning closer to take a closer look at the picture. “Yup, he's definitely bigger alright!” And Veigar could see it too. He actually pushed Viola's paw away from the page so he could flip back and look at the original younger baby picture of Teemo, looking between the two pictures. “Hmmmmmm!” So babies, they grew. But not only did they grow, they also changed, sprouted new things as they got older. Who knew!? He released the page and took a step back, mumbling something under his breath. He didn't like being proven wrong, sputtering on about how the ******** was he supposed to know that yordles freaking evolved (like pokemon) over time. It was ridiculous! He was born with the same black fur, the same ears -- his claws grew out during his second month but that was it. He grew with the same features that he was born with, he didn't get new ones! Freaking yordles! (He didn't know that it was the same with humans as well.) “Awwww! Look at how cute he is! Hee hee, little turtle Teemo!” Veigar's attention returned to the photo album, taking a look at the little baby Badger under his infamous pith helmet using it like a shell over his back. “Hmph.” Yeah, he was cute alright. Disgustingly freaking cute. Not much has changed, he was still so gods damned adorable, so much so that it made him sick! At least now he had tentacles. That was an improvement at least even if it actually didn't seem to fit the Badger at all. He wasn't a monster, he was a hero. A true, genuine hero. He deserved so much more then what he was getting now, unaware of the "fun" that he and Alucard were currently engaging in outside of the cave. “That's him with his adventure scout troops when he was five and six years old...let's see, here's him at seven”

“Awwwww..” The girl's face was practically pressed up against the album while Veigar was in the back taking glances of the pictures every now and then. Not that he particularly cared about Teemo or his past, no, of course not, he was just bored and was killing some time while he wanted for the plant to magically come down here by itself. Unfortunately neither Veigar nor Lulu took notice of the change between the huffy cross-armed Badger and the shy and apologetic one. All Lulu saw was an adorable little fluff ball and all Veigar saw was a happy yordle surrounded by warmth and friends. He blinked a bit, was that the life that he was keeping Teemo from? If he hadn't become arch-enemies with the guy then Teemo would have never been distracted with trying to kill him and hunt him down. He could have made other friends. But instead he got closer to the Monster, his life becoming more and more tainted the longer he stayed around the dreaded Dragon. He's almost lost his life, lost his mind, became infected, and his home had turned on him. Even though both Teemo and Viola stated that Veigar actually made him happy, it didn't mean that he wouldn't be happier with the traditional yordle kind of life. A life that he was keeping him from. His glare narrowed a bit, turning away and stepping towards the door frame to the kitchen while Viola continued to show Lulu pictures of little Teemo. “And see? There's him at nine when his mane started coming in” She pointed to the Badger, hoping that by showing them the transition from little Teemo to older Teemo they, or rather Veigar, would understand that that was in fact Teemo and that this was just how he grew up. The Tiny Master's attention had been drifting in and out, glancing over at some of those pictures, having a mild interest that he was trying to hide by looking either indifferent or disgusted by their cuteness. But now they were just a reminder of how he was actually ruining Teemo's life, turning away from it all with a huff. Viola would look around and see that Veigar wasn't even at the table anymore. Well, at least he saw some of the pictures and he understood the transition, how Teemo grew up physically.

“Mr. Minion you gotta see this! Teemo's got little pink fur coming out of his neck and it's soooo cute!” She turned around, approaching him with her hand out, aiming to tug on his sleeve. But before she could he swiftly swatted her hand away for the second time, “I don't want to see it! I don't care! I want my plant!” He was done, he wanted to go. He wanted to get some cold, crawl into some place nice and dark and cool and just stay there. That was where he belonged, alone, away from these stupid yordles and their stupid warmth and light!

User Image

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
т є є м σ

► Ⓣhe ѕwift ѕcout ◄

What I expected.xxxxxx

User Image

“I don't want to see it! I don't care! I want my plant!” Veigar finally said, letting the group know what everything was done. No more cookies, no more yordle warmth or acceptance or anything for the Monster, Veigar having had quite enough of it for the night. Even though both Teemo and Viola were just trying to accomodate for a situation where Veigar could relax, could let his guard down and simply have fun in a normal yordle way, the Mage wouldn't have any of it. Veigar knew better, knew that he wasn't made for those kind of situations. Now he was bored, the always on the go Mage ready to head 'em up and move 'em out. Time to go, time to go. Let's go, let's go, let's go! Viola stopped on a picture though that Jarvis had snapped, thinking that he was helping the boy break out of his obsessive compulsive organization habits, asking Lily to go get it when she finished spreading the base icing on each one of her cakes.

"Lily, would you mind getting that for him? It's in my office in a jar. Looks find of like a husk of corn." Viola said, her tone not quite as jovial as before. She knew Jarvis was just trying to help, their son doing so well in school and making friends in spite of his squirming habits, but he did it in such a drastic way that it really hurt the Badger deep down. Jarvis had thought if he could get Teemo to accept having a messy room, then maybe his other tics would vanish, would finally subside, the hopeful father waiting until Fool's Day to set it up to use the guise of it being a practical joke to rationalize his actions. He was only trying to help, but was making things worse by further trying to force Teemo down into that yordle shaped box even though he couldn't squeeze down any more without severely hurting himself.

'Honey? Is that you? Viola asked, hearing rustling and chuckling sounds coming from upstairs, from Teemo's bedroom.

'Hee hee, yeah. I'm upstairs!' the military dad said, sounding absolutely delighted with himself. Of course Viola was suspicious, having been whoopee cushioned, water bucketed and prank called all day at work, the former field biologist able to take a good practical joke as well as anyone else. She prepared herself to get some sneezing powder to the face or invisible ink on her blouse, her husband sounding far too delighted with what he had in store, but when she made it upstairs, her expectant smile slowly vanished, seeing just what Jarvis was up to. He had meticulously and methodically messed up Teemo's room, not in the way Veigar had but still thoroughly messed it up. Clothes were thrown on the floor, clean clothes mixed with dirty clothes, books rearranged. Toys taken out of his toy box and littered across the floor, knick knacks rearranged with no rhyme or reason. 'Ta-da! I was saving this idea for awhile. What do you think?'

'What...what were you THINKING?' Viola said, looking around the room. Her expression was hard to read, but certainly didn't look happy. Jarvis's silly smile faded, looking at his feet.

'I was just thinking that if Teemo saw how nothing bad would happen if his room was messed up, then he'd stop worrying about it so much.' Jarvis said simply, blinking when Viola rushed to start cleaning it up. 'What?'

'Jarv, you can't just make a big change like that and hope that he's gonna be okay with it.' Viola said, though Jarvis chalked it up to her being over-protective. No way that his obsessive compulsive need to be organized was made worse as a result of social anxiety, no way! Viola was just treating their son like a delicate flower and not a boy that needed toughening up.

'He'll be fine. Trust me, he's a lot tougher than you give him credit for. Just leave it Vi.'

'I'm home! ...mom? Dad?'

'Upstairs Teemo!' Jarvis said with a chuckle, even having prepared the camera to get the look on his face, not thinking just how negatively this event would effect him. The Badger ran up the steps, going to hug his mom and dad, but stopped dead in his tracks, staring at the mess with wide, frightened eyes, his back pack falling off as his whole life stopped, just staring. The camera flash went off, Jarvis giving a nervous chuckle. 'Happy Fool's Day! I got you! ....Teemo?'

There wasn't a trace of jovialty in his expression, the poor Badger looking at his room as though he was staring at a murder scene. His day was already miserable enough, being pranked again, and again and again, forced to laugh, even though he hated being the butt of the joke time and time and time again. But he couldn't do anything against it, being angry about being pranked wasn't normal. Laughing at the jokes was normal. If he popped the whoopee cushion, yelled at a classmate for overdoing it...he'd be all alone again. So he had to laugh, internally screaming, wanting to punch someone in the face, to yell at them for getting such joy out of something so stupid. Even when he saw the prank coming from a mile away, he walked into it, because that's what a normal yordle would do. He was so happy to get home, somewhere where he had control of his own domain. Somewhere he got warmth unconditionally, wasn't expected to be this way or that, his mother and father loving him no matter what. He had control of his room, of how things were, and no one could take that away from him. Teemo was still silent, his eye twitching as he tried to find the appropriate response, parents looking at each other in concern.

"Teemo, it's...it's just a joke. Ha, it's funny.' Jarvis said, reaching out to give his son some warmth, the Badger being given what the appropriate response was. No matter how painful it was that his control was ripped out of his paws, it was a joke. He was supposed to laugh, even though he felt violated, like his father had personally breeched at pact of trust, the future Scout giving a shudder, the ten year old taking in a shaky breath and did what he was supposed to.

'HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA!' Teemo laughed, but it sounded so pained, the Badger's smile so fake and hurt that it would take an idiot not to see he was upset, the Badger hugging his arms, staring down at the mess with wide eyes.

'Teemo...it's alright.' Viola said, putting an arm over Teemo's shoulders. Oh gods, they didn't believe him, they thought he didn't like their joke! They'd take the warmth away, he'd be left all alone if they didn't think he thought their prank was funny!

'Ah, ha! Ha ha ha---!' Teemo tried to force out, smile fading into a frown as the warmth from Viola quickly did its job, opening up just what the poor Badger was trying to hide.

'Teemo, I didn't break any of your stuff. I just moved it around a bit. It's no big deal, really.' Jarvis said, scratching his head.

'Look, we'll help you put everything back. Your father was just trying to pull a prank. He didn't mean it.' Viola said as Teemo grew quiet again, the Badger struggling so hard to fit himself into that yordle shaped mold, but it was hard, so hard---!

'NO!' he finally cried, wrenching himself away from his mother, shaking with all his contained anger and supressed emotions, the frustrations of the past four years finally coming to a boil, the ten year old throwing a temper tantrum for the first time in years. 'GET OUT OF MY ROOM! GET OUT!'

'Alright, come on Jarvis.' Viola said, knowing they were in the wrong for messing up Teemo's room. The best thing to do was to let him have his control back, but Jarvis saw it as a challenge. No way was the military trained father going to take orders from his son, especially when he didn't think they were in the wrong at all.

'Excuse me! You don't talk like that to your parents young man!' Jarvis said, not happy at all that his mate was defending their son, especially when he was getting upset over something so trivial. He'd been to a therapist before, but they couldn't find anything wrong, saying that they were the first parents to ever complain about their son keeping his room neat. But this was too far, Jarvis putting his foot down. The Badger picked up a book and hurled it at his father, absolutely oozing rage.

'GETOUTGETOUTGETOUT!' Teemo shrieked, throwing books, tears running down his cheeks. He just wanted to have something that he had control over! Something that he could do the way he wanted! It wasn't fair, it wasn't fair! Viola made a grab for Jarvis, but the stern father had quite enough out of their son, having no problem giving Teemo a swift smack on the a** in spite of Viola's protests. And Jarvis did just that, grabbing Teemo by the scruff, bending him over his knee and giving him a good, firm swat on the butt, the boy beginning to wail. It was his fault for messing up his room! He just wanted to come home and get warmth after a whole day of punishment to get that honey, why was he being punished here too!? What did he do wrong?! He scrambled off Jarvis's lap, stomping his foot on the ground, shouting at his father. 'I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!'

Jarvis was visibly stung by that remark, ears pinning back as those deeply hateful words left his son's mouth, the Badger quickly comforting himself by cleaning, pulling away and making angry little noises whenever one of the parents tried to hug him and console him. ******** it. He didn't want the warmth! It came with too many strings, too many conditions and expectations. He didn't trust it, but in the end, he would always come crawling back. Even at the age of ten he was trying to water down the warmth and make it last longer, Viola letting Jarvis know that little Teemo didn't mean it, that he was just angry. He'd come around, don't you worry Jarvis. He's just being a moody pre-teen.

Lily wandered downstairs with the plant in the specimen jar, handing it off to Veigar, Viola staring at the picture with a bit of a frown on her face. That snapshot of what Jarvis thought would be a happy memory, a playful little prank on his son turning into a disaster, the Badger giving them all a great big window into what he was truly feeling back then, the picture protraying what he felt in that moment so well. The young Badger was standing in the doorway of the room, looking at the mess Jarvis made. His expression showed how betrayed he felt, how hurt, how upset, that being a final straw in a whole day of s**t. How he couldn't handle the pressure of stuffing himself into that yordle shaped box any longer, the Badger exploding on his mother and father. 'I WISH YOU WERE DEAD!' Of course Teemo felt responsible for his Father's death, the man running in to save a son that said he hated him, wished ill upon him. Viola decided that was enough of a trip down memory lane, quickly down-playing any questions Lulu had with murmured 'Don't worry about its' or 'Oh, we'll save that for another time'.

"Alright, so you've got your plant...you got some cookies." Viola said, looking to Lulu with a small smile. "Guess that means you've got everything you need then."

Viola stood, giving Lulu a hug, shaking Pix's hand with her finger, getting up and patting Veigar on the arm, very quickly and gently.

"...if you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to stop by, okay?" Viola said, once again leaving that door open for communication. She wasn't sure how she could help, but she figured she'd be able to do so when it was needed.

◆◆◇ Even if I say
xxxIt'll be alright,
xxStill I hear you say
xNow and again we try
xxTo just stay alive
It's never too late. ◇◆◆

Dapper Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

»cυяяєит мσםє«&&&
»cυяяєит мσσם«&&&
-I'll find you ><-@@@

It was too bad that Veigar couldn't see the memory that was going through Viola's mind. Seeing those pictures, the little yordle surrounded by all of that warmth, he thought that the boy had a pretty kickass childhood. Apparently it was filled to the brim with stress and anxiety especially after Jarvis' passing. He knew about that, and thanks to their recent memory swap he was also able to see and feel just a small portion of what went on during Teemo's training. But he didn't think that that's what he had been feeling like not just then but his entire life. The pressures of being pushed into that yordle shaped box was something that he's had to deal with. His trip on the Tipped Seahorse was refreshing and relieving, finally no pressures! He could just be himself. And he tried to take that back to Bandle but he ended back at square one again. Everyone was whispering about him and if he didn't change, if he didn't pick up that mask again then he would be alone. Geist and Alucard came along and spared him from having to do that for awhile, giving the Badger some hope. Maybe he really could be himself! And then they went away. He was alone again and nobody was coming. He had no choice but to pick up the mask and wear that fake smile for the sake of the warmth. Warmth. If he didn't need it then he wouldn't even have to go through such great lengths. He could just be himself and whether or not he was alone wouldn't matter. It was like he was supposed to have been born a human rather then a yordle! He wanted to do things on his own, wanted to be independent, but his body needed to be around others. He had no choice but to endure those awkward social interactions just so that he could fill himself up, scrabbling up whatever he could. And then so that he didn't have to endure another social interaction he would water the warmth down and make it last as long as he could. It wasn't that he didn't like people, it was just that he felt like he was being suffocated around them. Even humans had expectations of yordles. Everyone wanted him to fit in the box but he just couldn't!

Everyone except Veigar that is. Teemo was having such a nice break with the Villain because he wasn't pushing that box onto him. Veigar didn't push the yordle box onto him but he tried pushing a "normal" box instead. Normal people wouldn't want to befriend or be around a Monster like himself. He had tried to get Teemo to hate him again, he tried to shove him away but that only hurt both himself and the Badger. He understood now that no matter what Teemo was going to stick by him. Why? Because he was just a weird guy like that. His mother was weird and so was he, a bunch of weirdos, but.. they were a bunch of good weirdos. They were the sort of people that he would want in his world. Everyone else could suffer and die for what they truly were, monsters. They were the true monsters, it was just that they hid it so well. They kept it inside of themselves. It crept out when they saw difference and when they saw Veigar it was pulled out of them completely. You would never imagine them to be able to do such things, even Teemo would be surprised! He was surprised when he saw one of Veigar's memories. He couldn't believe that those 'hunters' could even be yordles. They had to be humans right? Unfortunately not. Yordles prided themselves on being less violent then humans but deep down they were no different then they were. And Veigar knew the truth. Not only was he a disgrace to their race but he was also a threat to exposing such a secret, but it wasn't like anyone was going to believe him anyways so it didn't matter. Nobody wanted to be friends with a MONSTER after all. When Lily handed him the plant Veigar oh so rudely snatched it from her, giving her a bit of the stink eye as well. She did hit him with a broom and referred to him as you after all. How freaking rude! And with the memory playing in her mind's eye with a soft frown touching upon her face, Lulu went ahead and gave her hand a pat. Assured that she was alright and leaving the question on the picture that she had been looking at for next time, she went ahead and gave her a nice hug. “Alright, so you've got your plant...you got some cookies. Guess that means you've got everything you need then.” Lulu giggled, throwing her arms around the pink-skinned woman and returning her warm and squishy hug. Pix nodded as he "shook hands" with the woman before fluttering off, and now it was Veigar's turn, the black mage giving a small growl as she approached and gave his arm a quick pat. “..if you ever need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to stop by, okay?”

“Hmph! As if I'd ever want to talk to you!”

“But you're talking to her right now!”

“Eh-- err-- SILENCE!” He growled, throwing open a portal to take them back into the forest. It would pass through Bandle's barrier and let them know of the disturbance but it didn't matter, they were leaving! Commandos would be running all over the place trying to look for him and he wouldn't even be there. Well perhaps he would come back and play as soon as he got rid of the stupid fairy and the tiny fairy. Yes, that sounded like a good plan. Now whenever he came to raid he actually made sure to avoid this area where Viola lived, not wanting to accidentally destroy her house and crush her. Sort of like what he did to Atticus! “Bye bye Viola! Bye bye Lily! Thanks for the cookies! ....-GASP!- Oh WAIT! You didn't try any of the cookies!”

“I don't want any!”

“You have to try one! They're so goooood!”

“I said no!” he yelled, going ahead and pushing the Fae Sorceress into the portal. “Waah!” Pix fluttering into the portal after her. He turned his head and looked over at Lily, then at Viola, and with a small hmph he took his leave. The portal disappeared from the kitchen leaving the two sisters to continue their night in relative peace, the two banished mages now walking through the forest. The Sorceress was giggling and laughing and skipping, as happy as could be, so glad that she was getting to spend some time with Mr. Minion. “Wow that was so much fun! I got to meet some new yordles and see Bandle again! Wasn't that exciting Pix?” The small fairy nodded, “Those two were very nice. I hope we get to see them again.” Even though both Viola and Lily were adults, they were alright. Viola was motherly which was definitely adult and Lily was rather rude but Pix could tolerate that. It helped that they were small just like a human child. Being a fairy he preferred the company of children, their innocence and natural curiosity playing such a big role in the fae community. Even though technically Lulu and Veigar were adults, mentally the both of them were no better then children. It was easy to dismiss them as adults. As for Teemo he didn't really know him quite well but they more adults you were, the less Pix would like you, and the fairy really wouldn't even know why. Her and Pix laughed and talked, Mr. Minion growing more and more annoyed with their chit chat. They didn't know that he could actually hear what Pix was saying, but it didn't matter! They wouldn't stop talking! “SILENCE! Go away now! I'm done with you!” To which Lulu stopped skipping, turning to Veigar with a frown on her face. “Awwwwwww! Can't we hang out for just a little bit longer?”

“No! I have things to do!”

She blinked, “Things? What kind of things?”

Veigar simply threw her a look in response and after a short moment she got it. Veigar wanted to go off and kill, something the girl didn't exactly encourage but she didn't exactly discourage it either. She was pretty much on the fence about it. Veigar stated that he was helping the world, that he was going to make Runeterra a better place. But she couldn't imagine how him killing people could actually help anything but she just didn't know, she never had to witness him killing nor did she ever see it's after math. The destruction, the pain, the overwhelming sadness. “Oooh okay.... can I come with you?” she asked in a small voice.

“What!? No! You'd only just get in my way!”

“I won't! I promise!”

“No!”

“But---!”

“I said no!”

She sighed, “Okay.. if I can't come with you then.. do you think we can hang out again soon? I never get to see you so while you're staying at the cave, I, I'd really like to see you some more. I had a lot of fun and.. and I like spending time together with you. So.. can we? Please?”

First it was Teemo and now it was Lulu. Telling him that they actually enjoyed spending time with him, that they were happier, that they wanted to be around him. It absolutely boggled his mind. But just as the warmth stung his body, all of this acceptance and love was stinging his mind. Why couldn't someone be there for him when he actually wanted it? When he was screaming at the top of his lungs and clawing at his own eyes seeking warmth and companionship? These were things that he was told that he did not deserve, that he shouldn't have because of what he was. Even if deep down he wanted it so badly he could never have it. No one wanted to give it to him! So he suffered and finally became the self-sufficient yordle that he was today, only for everyone to offer him up the thing that could have saved him long ago. It was too late now, he believed. He was beyond the point of rescuing. They handed him a rope but he had already fallen. He cried out for YEARS, had gotten used to being in this dark pit, and now they come to try and rescue him? Before he would try to burn that rope. He hated it, it drove him nuts! How dare they torment him, taunt him like that! ******** you! But the rope just wasn't going away, and now he just sighed, looking at it. Not grabbing it exactly, he did nudge closer to it when he requested Teemo's help during his breakdown. But at least now he was fine with the rope's presence. And then Viola was also trying to throw down a rope, and now Lulu. It's been a very rough night for the Monster. All of this unfamiliar and uncomfortable stuff going on. First the Badger had chosen the yordles over him (or so he thought), then he had to go out and be in their presence which was incredibly nerve wracking, and then he had to go to Viola's and face all that light and warmth and yordley goodness junk, and now Lulu was telling him that she enjoyed being with him! To anyone else it would have been such a nice and comforting night. There was company (even if some of that company hated and wanted to kill him), there was warmth, there was light. Veigar could feel his barrels emptying, emotional pains eating away at the bit of cold that he managed to get from chewing on Viola earlier.

“NO! No you can not! You're annoying! Go away!” she frowned, watching Veigar as he stomped off in a huff. She was hoping that he would say yes but there was only so much the Mage could handle. He actually allowed her to go with him to Bandle City, something that Pix would comfort her with. They had to take baby steps. One day Veigar would say yes, perhaps he would even be the one to invite her over! As soon as Pix mentioned that she felt much better. They just had to be patient was all. With that Lulu and Pix took their leave and Veigar marched the rest of the way to the cave. His need for cold was steadily rising, he could feel it, his barrels starting to reach the point of emptiness that was just below 'alright'. A Yordle would have been filled up by a night like he had but for him he was only drained. Too much happy, too much warmth, too much light! The dreaded Dragon had to go back out and fill himself, to fulfill that pesky yordle requirement that he just could not get rid of no matter how much his body twisted and turned itself into something else. His loud self barged into the cave, making a beeline straight for his side of the cave. “BADGER! What are you doing on my side of the cave!?” He yelled, as angry as ever, going ahead and slamming down the plant that he got from Viola on his work table. Teemo definitely wasn't going to be happy about that, whereas Veigar thought he would actually be happy that he went out and got it himself. See? He makes all better. Good as new! But now wasn't the time to tell him about it, the on-the-go Mage.. needing to go. He adjusted the flame under a beaker and tossed in some powder into another mixture and that was that, turning back around, seeing Teemo cuddling up with the unconscious worg. Fenrir's chest steadily rising and falling at a normal rate. He was going to be sleeping for awhile and then when he woke up he would get some food and water but until then he would sleep, nuzzled by the Badger and wrapped in the many soft and plush blankets. He glared at the scene for a moment until he finally realized something. “Where's the Bat!?” He looked left and right and saw no trace of the fool. Perhaps he went outside to pee, yes, yes he must have, that must be what he was doing. Because Veigar clearly placed the Bat on Badger sitting duties. He told him to STAY with the Badger, that's what he said, he said exactly that and nothing more. So he must be here, he must be, because otherwise he would be going against what he had said, and NO ONE goes against what he says. (Well, those on his 'do not kill' list do to some extent because they could get away with a bit more.)

User Image

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
т є є м σ

► Ⓣhe ѕwift ѕcout ◄

What I expected.xxxxxx

User Image

For the past hour or so, Teemo and Alucard had been having fun with one another in what was supposed to be a more normal, a more natural way, pleasuring and making one another happy in the way that nature intended. Even after their first 'round' Alucard was quite satisfied, quite happy and comfortable, settling down in Teemo's part of the cave for a nice night of sleep and warmth and cuddling. However, the Badger remained still for just a few moments before he began kissing Alucard's neck again, began rubbing his paw on the Bat's chest, trying to get Alucard riled up again. Alucard was somewhat tired, but...it wasn't like he was doing much, the Badger was the one doing all the work, so he returned the kiss, the two males engaging in a second round. Then came a third, a fourth and by the fifth time around, poor Alucard was exhausted! This is not what he signed up for in a relationship, the horny Badger not seeming satisfied in the slightest. He was burning up plenty of physical energy, feeling those tingles, that lovely release, but..he still wanted to go again. It was like having an itch he couldn't scratch, the Badger not quite achieving that feeling of fullness and contentment that was supposed to come with this sort of activity. The Blight had its own hand in the matter, being sure to release plenty of hormones to keep the Badger going, Teemo hardly deflating before he started to try going at the other again. Alucard was used to other yordles who were gentle, going once, taking a nap and maybe going again, whereas Teemo? He was really was like a little machine, just wanting to go, go, go! By the fifth round, Alucard's poor little tush was getting somewhat sore, the Badger noticing all the mucous and slime his tentacles were producing in light of this activity, getting him all nice and slathered in Blight goo, the Badger using the much larger appendage to pleasure the Bat, Alucard loving the crap out of it...until they were done.

"WAAAHHH, YOU SLIMED ME!" the Bat cried absolutely covered head to toe in mucous, nose scrunching up in a disgusted manner as he felt the Badger rubbing up on him. Okay, okay, okay, round six!

"Oh, it's not that bad. Makes things easy to slip into other things~" Teemo said, offering the Bat plenty of warmth as he nuzzled and fawned on the other, not seeming winded in the slightest, but Alucard had had enough! This was disgusting, disturbing, WEIRD. The normally submissive and frightened Bat was putting his foot down, giving Teemo a shove away from him as he got his pants and stormed out of the cave. "H-hey wait! I didn't mean to---! Weren't you going to sleep here?!"

"I-I was, until you got me covered in...YUCK!" Alucard retorted, putting his pants back on, grabbing up the folding card table.

"Where are you going?" Teemo cried, looking thoroughly upset. He really didn't mean to hurt Alucard's feelings, didn't mean to upset him, but the Bat didn't seem interested in taking this relationship any further, the logical choice in mates throwing up his hands and saying 'you know what? this isn't gonna work out'. Again, the Badger was being rejected because he couldn't read those subtle signs that conveyed the others' emotions, trying to act like himself and driving the others away because of it.

"Wh-why would I tell you! S-so you can tell Veigar and h-have him kill me?!" Alucard squeaked, letting Teemo know that he wasn't an idiot. Oh yeah, it was hard not to see that Teemo liked the Monster. Agreeing with him, inviting him to play cards with the rest of them, going along with their whacky game rather than the simple game of poker. Fine, Alucard wasn't gonna be around to risk his behind (literally) anymore! No siree. Teemo's ears pinned back, his tentacles fell flacid, staring at Alucard with such a look of hurt on his face as the Bat marched off. Even though Alucard's sense of empathy gave a tingle, the Bat told himself not to worry, that...that this wasn't the Teemo he fell for back in training camp. Something happened to the Badger over their years away from one another, or perhaps in just the months he was keeping the company of the Monster, but something happened and Alucard didn't like it. It really was like Veigar was contaminating Teemo the more time they spent around one another, the yordle that was the closest thing to being a potential mate running away and not looking back, only feeling the slightest bit bad, but fell back on normal yordle rationale. 'He's different. He's too rough. He keeps dangerous company.'

"But...but---!" Teemo called out, ears pinning back and a sad expression plastered across his features. Once again, he was all alone, the Mage giving him hope that he could find company with people who accepted him for who he was, only for Teemo to pull himself out of that yordle shaped box and shout 'here I am! this is who I really am!' and watch as everyone ran away. He slowly trudged back into the cave, the warmth from the night before quickly being eaten up by his quiet thoughts of self-loathing, of feeling useless, a burden on everyone around. Strangely enough, his thoughts didn't go anywhere near wanting to kill himself, just...relaxing. De-fragging as he sat next to Fenrir, petting the worg in an absent-minded fashion. He took some time to clean his tentacles, leaving the pile of mucous coated blankets in the corner. He really did just want to be accepted, the only person seeming to do that was Veigar, even if it was in his own weird way. Even Tristana couldn't accept Teemo for who he was, what he liked, thinking the Badger was brainwashed. Still, he was cold, he was lonely and he was tired, his barrels emptying so quickly because of what happened. He didn't like this feeling and...for once in his life, he didn't like being alone. It was different when he had things to do, ways to make himself useful, but when he was just sitting, not even having the energy to go out and play a game of pretend to water down his warmth, yet too afraid to go to sleep. He wished there was a way he could produce his own warmth, a way to make himself feel good, feel satisfied and full---

Teemo blinked, eyes falling on a jar of lightly glowing Felldew spores, the Badger staring at it in silence, recalling what a fun time he had in the Felldew tree with Veigar and Twitch. It wouldn't quite be the same, because he was alone, but..should he? It wasn't like he would get addicted, right? No, only weak willed individuals got addicted to those kind of things, he knew what he was doing. Maybe just one or two, until Veigar got back? ...yeah, that sounded nice. He quietly got up and opened up the jar of spores, popping open a closed pod and picking out a spore, popping it into his mouth. The sour tasting little thing had such a potent effect, the Badger immediately perking up as it warmed him from the inside out.

"Mmm-mmm-MMM!" Teemo said, shaking his head slightly. Aw yeah, that was the stuff! He took another. And another, going and sitting down by the worg, absolutely in Heaven now. What was he sad about? Was he sad? Hell if he knew! He felt great now, totally forgetting about the sadness and emptiness, about his truly empty barrels, the drug making him feel warmed up all over, chemically giving him that emotional 'high' that he was striving for, feeling good, feeling loved and accepted, even if there was no one there. A truly dangerous drug for yordles, making them feel like their barrels were full when they were actually running on empty, taking more and more warmth in order to make them feel good the more they used it. But it was Teemo's second time, but could certainly become a dangerous habit if he didn't continue getting warmth from the Dragon he was now becoming more and more attached to. Right now though? He was just worried about looking at all the neat-o glowing stuff on Veigar's workbench as he leaned up on Fenrir, grinning like a moron as he realized that Veigar was there.

“Where's the Bat!?”

"What Bat?"

"I told him to stay here!"

"Who did?"

"I did!"

"...did what?"

"Told him to stay here!"

"Told who?"

"THE BAT."

"...what Bat?" Teemo was stoned out of his mind, huggling and snuggling himself all against the worg, just a little bundle of empty warmth, mind in a Felldew induced haze. But Veigar wasn't amused in the slightest, grabbing Teemo by his shoulders and shaking him, getting that snarling face right up in the Badger's.

"Where. Is. THE. BAT?"

"...oh. He left." Teemo said nonchalantly.

"WHAT?" Veigar snarled, pissed off that Alucard disobeyed direct orders not to leave, the Badger mumbling and snuggling the worg some more.

"He got mad that my tentacles slimed him while we were having sex and didn't like that I was playing so rough." Teemo said, stating so non-chalantly why he was abandoned. It didn't hurt now, nope. He felt friggin' awesome! Just go ahead and let Veigar know why he seemed to get pushed away time and time and time again, though he felt the 'warmth' from the spores subsiding somewhat. Oops, time for another spore! Teemo spoke this piece, reaching to fish one of the loose felldew spores out of the jar, not even caring he was invading Veigar's side of the cave and eating HIS spores.

◆◆◇ Even if I say
xxxIt'll be alright,
xxStill I hear you say
xNow and again we try
xxTo just stay alive
It's never too late. ◇◆◆

Dapper Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

»cυяяєит мσםє«&&&
»cυяяєит мσσם«&&&
-I'll find you ><-@@@

Here Veigar was thinking that he had prevented Teemo from having a normal life, a good life, a happier life. A life where he was surrounded with friends and warmth like every other yordle except at least he wouldn't be grinning for no freaking reason, at least he wouldn't judge people on their differences and shun them outright. If he hadn't interfered, if he hadn't shown his ugly mug in Bandle, then Teemo would have been able to accumulate more friends. That's what he thought anyway. He saw the memory and saw how anxious Teemo felt, how lonely he was, but he didn't think that that's what he has been dealing with his whole life. How he felt earlier on when he was wearing those masks, how he was screaming on the inside because he just couldn't fit in the box that everyone wanted to push him into. He thought that anxiety was only during that time period, that every other time he was surrounded with friends and as happy as a clam. And then Veigar came along and suddenly he had to focus on how to take out the Villain. It was his fault that he didn't make any friends and it was his fault that he was losing them now, Alucard had even said so himself. It was because he kept dangerous company, because he actually liked the Monster. It was his fault that Teemo had "changed" even if Teemo really was just the same guy, he just had a lot more drive because of the Blight! But no, it was Veigar's fault. And now the only one the Badger had, could really rely on, was him. “...oh. He left.”

“WHAT?” He snorted, so incredibly pissed that the Bat disobeyed his direct orders. He didn't ******** care how angry the Bat was with the Badger, he told him to stay and he went against that. He put Teemo in danger by leaving, gods know how long Teemo was alone for. At least he had Fenrir but the worg, just like any other animal, didn't produce enough warmth to fill a yordle's barrels. “He got mad that my tentacles slimed him while we were having sex and didn't like that I was playing so rough.” He said it so bluntly, not that it mattered because Veigar still believed that "sex" was a type of fighting style like wrestling or something like that. He remembered hearing that word being thrown around here and there and had even asked Jezeb and Nazaim about it and they just simply chuckled into their hands, yeah, they weren't going to touch that one with a ten foot pole, saying that he was "too young" to know even if he was in his 20's. They promised to tell him one day, a day that would never come as they met their fates in Noxus and left him to suffer all alone. All Veigar had was Teemo, and thanks to the Monster, now all Teemo had was Veigar too. Good job Monster, way to ******** go. Way to reward the best person alive by stripping them of all their friends, getting them banished from their home and also getting him infected with the Blight of the Elder Gods. Finding out the Bat had left Teemo hurt him in more ways then one. Sure he was angry that he had disobeyed him, but now, now he had no one to look after Teemo. Now he couldn't go out and get his precious cold. He couldn't fill himself up, feeling his barrels crawling closer to the point of being 'just alright, I can hold for the moment but you should really get something in here soon.' He gripped Teemo's shoulders tighter, turning his gaze away, the Mage looking rather pained. The Badger simply went ahead and reached for another spore, unaware of what Veigar was going through. He himself was running pretty low on warmth but he had the spores to make himself feel full, and now that he was being held by Veigar he managed to get some dabbles in there too. Not enough of course but at least it was something. The Mage saw his paw in the corner of his eye and snapped, smacking his hand away. “Stop eating that! Those are MINE!” He grabbed the jar away from him and brought them over to his work bench, giving a little pant.

Okay, okay, so he was running out of cold. His barrels were emptying and he couldn't go out to refill them. That's fine, that's okay! Stupid Bat, stupid ******** bat..! He was going to kill him! But he couldn't leave, he had to stay, had to stay with Teemo. He couldn't risk leaving the Badger alone, he didn't want to lose him forever! Because of him he was all he had now, his so called "friends" kept abandoning him and doubting him because of the Monster. Because of him! It was all HIS fault! And now, now he couldn't get his cold! He gritted his teeth and furrowed his brows, panting some more as it became harder to breathe. Harder to stand, hunching on the table a bit with his hand on the spore jar. This wasn't the first time that he was deprived of substance to shove into his barrels, his mind already making up plans to take him over to fantasy land so that at least he could get some imaginary lemons and squeeze out some globs of cold to sustain himself with. Oh but wait, the spores! He could use the spores! They made him feel so good the last time, unaware of the change that his body went through after consuming and dealing with so many of those "fake" lemons Veigar kept shoving into his self. With a pant he reached in, remaining hunched, grabbing several spores and shoving them into his mouth. Chew chew chewing away, waiting to feel that imaginary feeling of fullness, to make all of this pain go away! A moment passed and nothing happened, only for an immense tremor to shake his brain, everything tensing up as his body freaked out. It couldn't produce any cold working with what Veigar had ingested and so it panicked, activating all of those pain sensors as it tossed and turned. It saw the "lemons" but it couldn't squeeze out anything! His eyes widened, letting out a painful gasp as he took several steps back, knocking over the jar of spores in the process. Oh gods... oh GODS..! The pain, the PAIN! He clutched his head with both hands, feeling like it was about to burst at the seams at any second!

“WAAHHH!” he cried out, stumbling and kicking over some metal pots as he strayed over onto Teemo's side of the cave before falling down onto his knees. And with a lurch he instantly puked out the contents of his stomach, the spores that he had just eaten and that was pretty much it. The little bit of peanut butter he had the other day had been digested already, albeit very slowly, but it got through at least. With the spores all out of his system his cold factories were able to relax, no more fake lemons, no more pressure to produce with nothing. He panted, his eyes wide as his barrels fast approached the point of being at a 'not okay' level of fullness. Veigar sputtered, grabbing up a metal pot and pulling it closer to himself. “I NEED..! I NEED...!” Shoving it against his chest as he tried to get something, anything into his barrels! So empty.. so empty...! He rested his head down on the bottom of the metal pot, watching flitters of images go by. Enticing displays of chaos and mayhem, a Bandle City set ablaze with yordles screaming and scrambling away for their lives. He began slipping more and more into fantasy land, panting with his eyes nice and wide. But this was something that he has always struggled with. His body had no choice but to figure out something else that he could stuff into his barrels. The feeling of emptiness was terrible, it's something that he has been feeling ever since he was an infant. But now that he had more power he made sure to keep himself filled. He could always go out and kill a nearby village. He didn't need to depend on someone to give willingly reach out and give him the warmth that he needed to survive. He was the one reaching out now, snatching you up by the neck and making you suffer. No more depending on others. He didn't have to live with this feeling anymore! He had his own ways of taking care of himself!

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items