Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alfred smiled at her joke, he never showed much emotion and that's how he has always been."Master Bruce is compiling data is compiling data of your performance on the watch tower. He always has a habit of doing that. He's just gathering data on your abilities, Miss Konan."He said."You are someone that he has never encountered before..and he can have trust issues when it comes to.."He trailed off, looking at Konan with a soft look."When it comes to meta humans."

Devout Lover

11,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Konan lifted a brow as she started to nibble on a piece of fish. She paused to respond. "That certainly makes me feel a little uneasy. . . Though in my world, we have things similar to what he's compiled. Like a bingo book." She explained. "Bruce is unaware, but I was a wanted criminal. All for the sake of another's ideals. Another I trusted dearly. I followed him and would have done anything for him. . . I should be dead. . . But something prevented that and I was given a second chance." Konan finished, prodding at her food. It was a heavy subject for her. She wasn't even sure why she had just spilled this information to Alfred. In all honesty, Konan had no reason to hide any of this from Bruce or Alfred, it just hadn't been brought up. Even though it wasn't exactly a noble story in her opinion.
"Do not worry so much about it, Miss Konan."Alfred said and set a cup of water infront of her plate."It's not that Master Bruce doesn't trust you, he just wants to ensure himself that he could help you in case anything happened to you."He said. He listened to his story and put a gloved hand on Konan's shoulder."Well, you're here now, and I know for a fact that you want to help set things right, so we'll help however we can. Even if I have to don a military uniform again and take up arms."He said, taking his hand off of her shoulder."Just please, be safe, Miss Konan."He said, leaving her alone so she could eat.

Devout Lover

11,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Konan nodded. "Of course. I have someone I have to get back to." She answered as the butler left. She didn't have any particular reason to doubt Alfred, but she still didn't think Bruce was snooping for her safety. He wanted to have her figured out in general. Her weaknesses, her strengths, and her past.
Bruce came in a few minutes later and discovered Konan at the table. He sat opposite of her and watched her quietly."It's both hard and easy to believe that you're from another dimension."He said."You're as human as I am."

Devout Lover

11,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
"Did you really think I was something else?" Konan questioned lightly, finishing her dinner. "I am human, like I've always claimed. I'm just able to harness my body's energy a little differently than your average human here."
"Wally seems to insist that you're some human-like Alien or something."Bruce said with an amused smile."And Billy seems to think that you're a servant to the Wizard."

Devout Lover

11,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Konan smirked, amused. "Don't worry, I'm neither. There was bound to be some off speculation though." She looked up at Bruce. "Besides, if you don't believe me, sit me before J'onn and let him read away. Though expect me to pick on him a little."
"You do seem to have a fondness of J'onn, and his shy nature."Bruce quipped playfully."You sure love to tease him."He said and then went serious."I got a message from Commissioner Gordon. It looks like Killer Croc's on a rampage in the sewers, what say we suit up and go after him?"

Devout Lover

11,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Konan smirked a little, enjoying the thought of pestering the Martian. Her smirk faded quickly when Bruce became serious. "Killer Croc? These guys name themselves?" She murmured. "Sure, let's get going." Konan said, standing up.
"It kinda goes both ways."Bruce said and walked to a book case. He took out a book half way and a secret passage opened, going down the stairs that led into the bat cave. He stepped to the suits and put his on, adjusting his gloves."Let's go Lady Angel."He said, putting his mask over his face.

Devout Lover

11,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Konan followed Bruce into the secret passage, quickly going to her dressing room he had provided. She fit herself into her costume, snugly one might add, then appeared back outside of the dressing room. Konan adjusted her mask sightly and nodded. "Right." She murmured.
"Stay on your toes."Batman said and adjusted his gauntlets."Killer Croc is very dangerous, especially on his own turf."He said as the wind picked up. He jumped into his Batwing and prepared everything."Hope you don't hate heights."He joked with a small smirk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff