Welcome to Gaia! ::

He looked surprised before he nodded and punched in his own drink before taking the money and then gving the change.

---

An hour later he walked towards her with hot chocolate and sat down. He smiled at her and nodded. "That's alright." he looked confused and he tilted his head to the side. "No? I havent seen him around lately. Is he okay?"
Nemui Kouta

She smiled at him and nodded. "Yes, well I think so. And, Im sorry but it looks like I'll be bothering you instead." She looked down, a bit apologetic. "You see, the real reason that I am not really seen in this area is because my work requires me to travel a lot. And that's why I think Kouta is actually being bitter with me.... though I do not lack calling and texting him. But I guess its different without having someone physically..."she said and took a sip again. "Can I ask you a favor, Ootori-kun?" She looked at him, hoping already he would say yes. "I...I am willing to pay, if youd like... not that Im bribing you, Im really asking for help, as a sister. " she hopes she doesnt sound rude or anything.
He looked genuinely confused. His eyebrows furrowed more. "What... Wait. I'm... I'm confused? What do you want me to do, Shouta-san?" was she asking him to take care of Nemui? The last time he tried he ended up hurt and insulted.
Nemui Kouta

"I know this is a lot of me to ask....but could you look oout for Kouta...?" she said, shyly and embarrassed, and held her palms together and placed them on her chin. "Like in a way... that perhaps...I dont know, making him eat or something... Or at least keeping him sane. Or something. You dont have to look for him 24/7. Just when he passes by or something..or at least meet up with him sometimes..." she looked really sorry but was determined to do this.

"look, Ive heard about what you did when Kouta got drunk. Maybe thats the reason why Im here right now... but it doesnt matter. I liked you from the moment we met... and I kind of feel something between you and him. I just... I just think he needs someone. He has been away from our parents ever since he turned 18.

I'm really sorry for asking you this...its okay if you refuse, I understand. After all, you do not know Kouta, or me, very well. But Ill do anything. Of course, Ill keep an eye on him as well. But you're closer to him than me, physically.

Oh I'm sorry, really." she finally said, staring at Ootori's eyes. Her eyes were blue, unlike Kouta's. She liked it though, that the fact that Ootori and Kouta have the same eye color. "But please think about it, Ootori-kun." she said softly and patiently waited for him.
He felt his jaw dropping as he listened to the other. It wasnt the revelation of some of their pasts, no. But the favoe itself was sending him into a peril. He wasnt sure, he didnt know how to react. So he sat there, staring at the other problematic and confused.

"I... I dont know... How...?" he looked down and frowned."Besides Nemui-san doesnt like me. I dont expect him to just open his arms and welcome me." he felt guilty saying this but he really was unsure of what to do now. He wanted to help but if that person didnt want any help, he couldnt think of any other way to do this.

"If I could I would, Shouta-san. I'll look out for him here but at home. If he told you what happened I'm not up for getting mocked again for trying to help." he'll help nut he's not a martyr over some guy he had met for only a few times.
Nemui Kouta

"Abiut that.. I actually also want to apologize for ny brother. He isn't really a bad person... but I understand he is a jerk recently, but I knoe inside he is good. Sorry for being too cheesy. I know he doesn't mean the things he usually say, especially if he wanted to say the opposite but becomes too embarrassing for him... He may be stubborn because of that." Shouta said, playing with her lips.

"But you'll do it?" she asked, feeling a oittle bit hopeful. "Im sure he'll appreciate you...and no doubt he needs you. He needs someone, that stupid jerk. " Shouta sighed, frustrated with her stupid brother. "You could meet up with him every two weeks maybe? Go grocery shopping...or eat outside together...or hang out. Or you could have sleep overs. I dont know. But if he ever insults you again...Ill kill him..maybe... But I just want you to know you can leave anytime. My gratitude and apology for you is always there and sincer, Ootori-kun" she said, lookinf reallu hopeful qt Ootori.
How can he say no, when she's being lik this? With a resigned expression he nodded. How hard could it be? "Alright, I'll do it. But I think you should at least mention somethin to him about this." he smiled at thw othee. "You're a good sister, Shouta-san. He's lucky to habe you"
Nemui Kouta

Shouta smiled happily and hugged him tightly. "Oh thank you thank youuuuu! And I will tell him!" she said and smiled. She then treated him to more food.

- - -

Later that day, she went to Kouta's apartment and told him about it. He frowned and got angry with her but still complied. But he felt like he was being baby sitted.

- - -

One weekend, Shouta set up a date for them to meet to talk about the terms and such. But she isnt there. So kouta was alone waitinf for the other.
Nemui Kouta

Shouta smiled happily and hugged him tightly. "Oh thank you thank youuuuu! And I will tell him!" she said and smiled. She then treated him to more food.

- - -

Later that day, she went to Kouta's apartment and told him about it. He frowned and got angry with her but still complied. But he felt like he was being baby sitted.

- - -

One weekend, Shouta set up a date for them to meet to talk about the terms and such. But she isnt there. So kouta was alone waitinf for the other.
Ootori "Kitsu" KitsuneUser Image
We spent so much time together
But now I am all alone amidst the memories
Your memory fades in
And out of this room
I want to see you, but I can’t; it hurts

He was surprised at the hug, nearly pulling away as soon as her arms were around him but eventually he let her hug him and even patted and rubbed her back a little. When she insisted on buying him more food though, he tried to decline as much as he could, he just settled for another mug of hot chocolate before he went back to his shift.

---

A week has passed and he had not seen the younger Nemui at the cafe, though Tom would come around every once in a while and would flirt with him constantly. Eventually Shouta had come around and told him that the three of them would meet on Saturday at a local diner near Kouta's apartment complex and he hardly had any choice but say yes to the woman hoping that he didn't make a mistake with agreeing to her favor.

---

That Saturday, he came around at the exact time to see Kouta sitting by himself. With a sigh he walked towards him and sat opposite the dark haired male, smiling. "Hello, Nemui-san. How are you today?" He asked cheerily, he looked around before turning his attention back at the other. "Oh, and where's Shouta-san?"

I am constantly searching
For the memories I made with you
At the place where we met
I look back
Because it feels like you’re here
But you're not, you're not. I keep walking

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Out Of Coffee:
Nrmui Kouta

He frowned at him. He didn't want to, but it's like an automatic reastion. Somehow it just psses him off.Whatever Ootori is doing.

He let the other sit. "First of all, I won't give you the permission in dating ny sister" he said and sip at the hot coffee. It was actually a cappuccino?? so the froth got into his upperlip without him realizing.

Then he remembered that the other was here to help. He ckeared his throat. " Uh... Thanks..for meeting me. And I...a-apologize for disappearing last time...so... let me treat you today. And uhm, Shouta didn't tell me that she was supposed to be here. Should I call her? " he said as he gave Ootori the menu.

He was wearing a normal pair of t-shirt with a band printed in front of it, a bit tight, and dark-colored jeans. His hair was a bit messy but decent.
Your memory fades in
And out of this room

Kitsune raised an eyebrow at that before chuckling and pointing at his lip a smile still on his lips. "You have froth on your lip." He muttered, his eyes closing for a bit because of the way he smiled. He turned to look at the menu before he shrugged.

"Shouta-san was the one who invited me but if she's busy that's alright." He turned a page. "Suddenly pulling the protective brother card, I see. You should show her that often, shows that you actually care." He grinned up at him before looking back down. "Don't worry, she's not in my area." He said dismissively before ordering hot chocolate and leaning back in his chair. "So I guess we have to talk about the terms for this agreement. What now?"

I look back

Out Of Coffee:
Nemui Kouta

Kouta blushed madly as he wiped the froth in his upperlip. He frowned shyly. He was blushung because he was embarrassed and how the other smiled like that.ThThough he doesn't realize the latter part.

He blushed again and pouted. He was not being protective...or is he? He sighed and nodded. " You aren't going to order anything to eat?" he asked.

He then nodded at the last part. " Please don't baby sit me. Don't tell me what to eat or what to wear or what to do. Please. Uhm... well Shouta suggested something. Maybe ae could meet every Sunday? or One day of the week. To do groceries. And..." he pouted and blushed a bit. "She said it would ve better if you stayed for the day. Like the whole day....Do you know how to cook?"
Your memory fades in
And out of this room

He shrugged. "I'm alright, I ate earlier and I'm not really that hungry yet." He said smiling.

Listening to the other, he thought of his schedule before nodding after a while. "I think we could do all of that during the weekend, considering that's the only free days I have. And sure I could cook." He said calmly, taking out his organizer and looking at his schedule. "We could do the groceries once a month and then do the house cleaning too." He glared at him at this. "Your place looks like total s**t from last time. I hope you were able to clean that up, it's not a sight to see when you bring your lovers around." He said before looking down at his organizer again.

"Then there's my job during Friday and Saturday nights. I think I could tell you before hand if I couldn't go to meet you so we could meet at a different date during the week. Do you think that's alright?" He asked looking up, green eyes locking with the other. "No other terms?"

I look back

Out Of Coffee:
Nemui Kouta

Well he find it good.

And he can cook, but only a dish or two. He never really got to practice cooking since he was alone most of the time, so it would be better if he just let the other cook, if he wanted.

Andlovers. He sghed and frowned. Yes he did bring some people, but it's either too dark or too drunk when they come and go. SO nobody really bothered. Tom was already used to it when he visits, not that theyre doing anything. Nobody just minds. He was almost always alone. He just doesnt have anyone, or the reason to cook, or to clean, or to take care of himself.

He nodded as the other spoke about his conditions. " Theyre fine with me... and uhm. Other conditions huh? Well... don't nag on me when I take too much time on the bathroom. Is that good? " he said, seriously.

" And about the payments..."he started, wanting the other to finish for him, so he could tell his terms on that. If he'd rather have it every time they meet or every month, or so on. ANd how much he wanted. That sort of thing. It was impossible for this to be all volunteer work. After all, it's a matter of keeping someone sane. Or rather, keeping him sane. Because to be honest, his place does looks like sh*t. Its just that he didnt care, or has no reason to care. But if his place continued to look like a dump site, then maybe he'd really go insane. And especially add the fact of having an empty refirdgerator and cupboards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff