Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Please dont post unless you belong here.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
User ImageCxXxCUser ImageCxXxCUser Image

xx

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

A man groaned in pain and fell on his knees before a young woman, she had fire in her eyes as she bent forward and grabbed the man by his hair and pulled him up to his feet and pulled his body down on her knee, letting his fall back over. She looked barely out of her teen years, yet there she was, attacking a man twice her age. "Tell me." She spoke, no emotion in her voice as she kept her cool. She wore biker gloves on her hands, a leather jacket over a simper denim shirt, and cargo pants with combat boots. However in her boots she had a knife hidden and she had a gun holstered on her hip. She had her vibrant red hair braided and on her back, after all, she didn't want her hair in her face while she kicked this guys a**. "Where is she?" This time Avery took out her gun and cocked it, pointing it right at the man. He looked up and told her to screw herself. Without flinching Avery moved the gun a little lower and shot the man in the shin, avoiding inflicting any life threatening injuries. She wanted to question him, not kill him.

Avery squatted down in front of him and sighed. "Just tell me what you know and I'll go." She spoke, even adding a little smile. The man then leaned forward, like he was going to attack her and she instantly raised the gun and shot him in the shoulder, causing him to fall back. Avery stood up and put her foot on his shoulder, digging her heel into him. "Tell me." She growled and the man screamed out and told her to look under the desk for the taped flash drive. She gun the gun on him as she walked over and pulled the flash drive from where he spoke. She aimed the gun at his head and shot, not looking back at his dead body. Avery held the flash drive in her hand tightly, she was so close now.

Avery put the safety back on her gun and put it in the holster and covered it with her shirt. She was looking for a woman, and had been for a while now, but she hadn't been ready, not until recently to find her. The Black Widow. She was everything Avery wanted to be. She was strong, talented, and above all, the best. Avery wanted to be trained by her more than anything, and leaving bodies occasionally on her way to find her. Avery sat down at the mans computer and used her skills to hack in to it, then she plugged in the flash drive and looked at its contents. It was a list of last known places the black widow had visited, and one was actually quite close. Avery smirked and took the flash drive and stood up, and round house kicked the computer off the desk, then stomped on the hard drive before leaving the room.

Avery walked out of the building and looked around. She was downtown in a large city, and no one was going to miss the creep she just picked off. Sure he was probably a good source of information for S.H.I.E.L.D, and she would suffer the consequences later, but right now she didn't want anyone knowing what she was doing. Avery grabbed her helmet off her bike and put it on then got on her bike and revved the engine, taking off fast. She was so close now and she didn't even know how she was going to talk to this woman, besides just hoping the woman would help her.

User Image

8,250 Points
      • Citizen 200
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Forum Dabbler 200
      User ImageUser Image

User Image
      Natasha Romanova

The girl was leaving more bodies in one week then she had left in one day during the war. Natasha was watching for a good distance away, actually she wasn't even close to the girl. She was watching her movement through the street cameras. It still amazed her how easy it was to hack into the public system. Resting her arm on her propped up knee as she examined the video feed Natasha chewed absently on the strawberries she bought earlier. It wasn't difficult to understand why this girl was trying to find her, well that wasn't entirely true, she knew why. Everyone wanted to be the next black widow, the name itself was something that was given to her during the war when she was trained to be the best. There was only one who would possibly take her place, but she would not wish this life on anyone no matter what they really wanted. The benefits were not worth what comes with it.

Watching the screen a few moments more before she closed the computer. It was about time she needed to throw her off her trail once and for all. She was causing too much attention in her direction and it was only pointing a big arrow straight to her. Swinging her legs around so she could stand up. Stretching as far as her limbs could reach Natasha groaned softly before glancing to the closed computer once more. It wasn't troubling to see that someone was following her, someone was always following her at some point. Its the fact that this one was so persistent and how far she has gotten. Someone was helping her, but would would use a shield agent to find her? It didn't sound like something Fury would do, he would be more direct and just call her or something like that. No someone was pushing her to find the black widow.

Walking to the door she made sure that the door was still locked and that nothing moved. She had her back up and the back up's back up. This place wasn't a safe house but it was something to wait out till her transportation arrives, then she is gone. She has been around way too long and her covers were all compromised. She was at risk to be found by people she would rather stay hidden away from. Not only that she has too many roots that will weigh her down. Pulling her gun from under the desk before she carried it into the bathroom. She needed to clear her head and a shower was in order, give her time to plan out her next move.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Team Edward 100
      • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Clint was across town, checking another lead while the girl handled her business. He was helping her track down Natasha. Natasha Romanova. He hadn't spoken to the woman in so long and he wanted to ask her questions, and he was helping the girl because the girl seemed like she was going to kill anyways and training her to do it for the right purposes seemed like the right thing to do after all. However, he wasn't going to stand behind Avery and talk her through it. She was actually pretty good at getting details herself, even if she kept leaving bodies. She was not one for quietness or even for manipulation. Clint was on a roof, trying to find a safe place for them to crash for the night. He had been travelling with the girl for a few months now, and he started calling her Little Bird. In so many ways the young woman was still a child, and he couldn't see her as anything but.

Clint stopped what he was doing when he heard Avery in his ear. He smiled when she told him the information. The place was actually close to him. And as he was looking around, he saw a few places that he figured Natasha would use to hide out, and he also assumed at this point that she probably knew Avery was onto her, however he doubted she knew he was helping her, considering he had kept his distance fairly well. Because unlike Avery, he could cover his tracks a lot better, since he had been doing this far longer.

Clint jumped over the side of the building, landing on a shorter building next to it. He landed in a roll and jumped up to his feet, making his way to the door there and opened it, using the stairs to get down to the ground level. He looked around and kept to the shadows as he moved, checking out the possibilities around him before he saw a building and knew, just knew she was inside. Clint went to the fire escape and jumped up, grabbing the metal ladder and climbed up it. He went up the building until he found an unprotected window and chuckled. "Getting reckless now are we?" He teased under his breath before breaking in the window and stepping inside, looking around as he quietly moved through, until he heard the water switch on.

Clint walked towards the sound of the water, setting his bow down on a closed computer as he stepped toward the door. He quietly opened the door and stepped it, closing it behind him. Clint removed his quiver and set it on the counter as quietly as he could before leaning against the wall. "You know, I thought it would be a lot harder to get in here. Not slipping are we?" He spoke, smirking as he looked at the shower curtain, readying himself in case she jumped out to attack him, which he figured she would at any second, it was one of the things he liked about her.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

8,250 Points
          • Citizen 200
          • Dressed Up 200
          • Forum Dabbler 200
          User ImageUser Image

User Image
          Natasha Romanova

Natasha could hear the window open from the shower. As quiet as the intruder was she could still hear them creep across the floor. She was right about her suspicion of another following her, there was no way a child could come this far without some help. Not bothering to cover her tracks and running she needed her own answers and cover her tracks once and for all. The warmth of the shower fogged the mirror and misted the room. The door to the bathroom slid open with no noise but she could almost sense it move as the chill air briefly wafted through the room. Only when the door closed she froze for only a heart beat knowing who was chasing her.

”Me slipping? Don’t make me laugh Clint. I knew someone was following me for a while now. A little girl, really? Afraid to get your hands dirty?” She didn’t know why she was surprised that Clint was the one chasing her, he was hard to shake in more ways then one. She has seen too many people die, good men and women she had fought beside. Clint was still young by her standards but he still lingered around. Turing the water off she wiped away the water from her face before sliding the shower curtain open, not caring to cover herself up. ”You should know that if I wanted to be hidden away then you wouldn’t be able to find me, no one would.” Grabbing the hotel towel she wrapped her body up blocking out the chill that lingered even in the steamy room.

Noticing the quiver on the counter she quickly drew one and held it to his neck pinning him to the wall. ”What do you want Clint? You know as well as I that it was reckless coming after me. What did you expect when you found me?” Natasha was confused, she has been only with a few men she would actually considered caring about. She doesn’t let too many people see her past the skin of the black widow. Beyond that was dangerous to them as well as herself. Clint was treading on dangerous grounds the more he drew closer.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
          • Demonic Associate 100
          • Team Edward 100
          • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Clint shrugged at her words. "She was going to do what she wanted, whether or not I was there. Why take blame for something I needn't?" He smirked as he turned away from the wall to look at her as she turned off the water and opened the curtain. He didn't lower his eyes from her beautiful ones, he didn't need to. He had seen plenty of the woman body and didn't need to gawk at another one, even if the one standing before him was magnificent. "I know, that begs the question, why on earth did you try to leave, but not really try to hide from us?" He raised an eyebrow and took a step closer towards her. He wanted to feel her, maybe just touch her skin, make sure it really was her in front of him. Clint noticed her eye move for just a second and he took a jump forward, though quickly found an arrow at his throat and his back to the wall. Clint made an irritated scoff as he looked down at her. He shouldn't have left his quiver there, of course.

Clint sighed as she questioned him. "I wanted to know why you left, I wanted to see you Natasha. You can't just up and leave. You just cant." He ended quietly as he reached up, his thumb gently touching her cheek, his other hand reaching behind him and in one smooth motion his hand on her thumb grabbed the arrow and pulled it from his throat and he pulled a knife out, though didn't put it to her, instead he just switched them around so she was against the wall. Clint backed up, holding his knife in one hand and arrow in the other, the knife in case Natasha got jumpy again. "Im not here to fight you, so please stop." Clint sighed, twirling the arrow in his hand without looking. "You know, she has gone through a lot to try to find her, and you don't want to even speak to the girl?" He questioned, raising the arrow to point at her. "She wasn't as fun to be around as you were." He smiled, lowering the arrow.

8,250 Points
              • Citizen 200
              • Dressed Up 200
              • Forum Dabbler 200
              User ImageUser Image

User Image
              Natasha Romanova

She didn’t want to hurt him, it was basically one of the main reasons why she was trying to put distance between them. Natasha’s eyes flickered down to his hand when his thumb brushed against her cheek. It was a distraction which cased her to lose the arrow in her hand and have her back against the wall. ”And why can’t I just leave Clint? You know as well as I that shield isn’t the only one looking for me. Im exposed and I don’t like it.” The wall was very cold against her bare back but she didn’t move to regain the arrow or escape. Ever since the incident with the winter solider and the fall of shield it has been the first time since Natasha felt the genuine concern of nervousness of being exposed. Everything that shield was and everything that she is and was, is now open for the public and it was only a matter of time before someone were to stumble upon her who was not so friendly.

Since everything was out to the public Natasha took some time to find an escape knowing that someone was looking for her. Best case scenario someone recognized her and was dumb enough to face her. Worst case, KGB. Looking away her gaze fell down away from Clint. ”Do I really need to spell it out for you about why I left? Look it up on google and you will find out who I am and who I was years ago. I am sorry if you felt like you needed an explanation on why I just up and left without goodbyes. Less that people knew the better. For them and for you.”

Pushing off the wall she pulled her clothes on and wiped away the fog that still clung to the mirror. Looking into the reflection seeing herself and Clint just behind her she frowned. ”The only reason you found me now Clint is because I needed to completely disappear and this girl is in the way of that. I cannot disappear if someone is looking for me.”

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
              • Demonic Associate 100
              • Team Edward 100
              • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Clint watched her walk away from him and he shoved his arrow back in his quiver and put it on his back as he stood behind her. "Say you disappear, then what? You hide on on a beach some where? Sipping Mai Tais? You and I both know you would hate that, more than you hate that everyone knows who you are, that no one knows." He looked at her, stepping up next to her. "Just stop and think about this please, before you just vanish." He sighed as he heard the girls voice in his ear and took out the ear piece. "Just.. Just let me help you. I can watch you back, just like old times." He set the earpiece on the counter, ignoring Avery. "She doesn't know that I know who you are, all she knows it what she's researched." He sighed and turned his face away from her.

Clint grabbed the earpiece as he stepped away. "No matter how far you try to run from me, I will always come looking for you. And that little bird will be two steps behind me." He sighed, looking at the earpiece in his hand. "Just please Natasha, I am begging you not to do this." He sighed, turning back to look at her, tucking his knife away behind his back again. "I refuse to let you go. Not this time." He spoke, putting his earpiece back in his ear and holding up a finger to use it. "Sorry, was dealing with something, whats your status report?" He asked, keeping his eyes on Natasha.

8,250 Points
                  • Citizen 200
                  • Dressed Up 200
                  • Forum Dabbler 200
                  User ImageUser Image

User Image
                  Natasha Romanova

Natasha didn’t turn to look to Clint, she just watched him in the reflection. She has been thinking about vanishing, she is always thinking of a way out. She always needs to have a plan b if things were to go awol like in DC. Right now she was on plan z and it was to cut her losses and just disappear for a decade or two. Clint was right about one thing, her whole vanishing act will be just her hiding out, no work off the grid till things blow over, she hated the idea of no doing anything as the world moves on. ”Have you thought about your plan on following me into the depths of hell? You won’t like what you see and it will most likely get you killed in the process.” As cold as she sounded she did care what happened to him. It was uneasy to see how easily he got under her skin, she needed that way out before she became too irrational.

Turning she looked him in the eye and held his gaze. ”As much as you want to help me and fix me, I am beyond fixing. I am just broken goods.” Natasha didn’t like Clint following her knowing that he won’t stop. It wasn’t in his nature and it was a pain in the a** more then she would like to consider. But what he said was true, he would be out for her and that girl would be right behind him. She considered on killing her and being done and over with it. It was still an option but she needed to assess the situation knowing that Clint was all sorts of tangled in the middle.

Reaching up she took the ear piece from clint and enclosed it in her hand for a moment. ”I am leaving in twenty four hours. No matter what you say or try to do I am leaving. Follow me if you must, but she cannot follow. I do not know her and I do not trust her. Do What you must but I am gone by tomorrow with or without you. If you do not get rid of her. I will.” She said before she placed the ear piece back into his hand.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
                  • Demonic Associate 100
                  • Team Edward 100
                  • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Avery slowed on her bike, pulling off into an alley as she realized what she was talking to Clint about wasn't being responded to. She took her helmet off and was about to yell when she heard his voice back in her ear. She sighed and lowered her head. "My status report? I'm a few blocks away from where she was last seen. Where are you?" She sighed as he didn't respond again. "God damn it Clint!" She groaned and leaned forward, about to hit her bike when her phone went off. She took it out, seeing it was from a shield informant of hers Avery sighed and sat up straight, putting the phone to her ear. "What is it?" She spoke, looking around to make sure no one was around her.

Avery tensed as the voice went on and a smile broke out on her face. This would get her somewhere. "Thank you." She hung up and put the phone back in on her pocket and put her helmet back on and revved her bike, turning around. There was an unknown object at the landing of the asguardian site. Finding and discovering this was just what she needed to be more than she was. Avery raced in and out of traffic as she drove, not caring about what Clint was doing, he could handle himself at this point.

Avery arrived and stopped the bike, taking her helmet off and set it on her bike. Avery took her gun from her holster and stepped forward, going down into the pit It was smokey and warm, there was definitely something here. Avery looked around with a frown, Where had it gone, it couldn't have happened that long ago.

User Image

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
                      • Demonic Associate 100
                      • Team Edward 100
                      • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Clint rolled his eyes at the redheads voice. She acted as if she cared, but if she really didn't care,s he would have knocked him out by now and left him dead. He sighed as her eyes locked with his. he didn't want to fix her, he wanted to protect her, but she wasn't going to listen to his reason, she had her own reasons that she held above others. Clint looked at her hand as she plucked the earpiece from his ear as Avery was talking it into her hand. He listened to her and looked back at his hand as she dropped the earpiece in it. Clint tilted his hand, letting the piece fall onto the floor before he shook his head. "I know you don't trust her, but I do. She is barely older than a child and she has more bodies behind her than most soldiers. She needs help before she slaughters everyone." Clint reached out and grabbed her hand gently, pulling her closer to him.

Clint leaned forward, barely inches from her face. "You aren't going to leave without me." He whispered before he pressed his lips to hers, his other hand reaching up and pressing against the small of her back and the hand grabbing hers went to the side of her neck as he pulled away. "You just can't help making love you difficult, can you?" He chuckled as he kissed her again, not caring if she pulled away to hit him, even if she liked it she had a fire about her and fought at nearly every chance.

8,250 Points
                          • Citizen 200
                          • Dressed Up 200
                          • Forum Dabbler 200
                          User ImageUser Image

User Image
                          Natasha Romanova

Natasha look up to him and closed her eyes feeling his lips on hers. Her breath hitched in the slightest but she didn’t pull away. She had hoped in some part of her had hoped that he would stick around. But the idea of him in the line of fire of her past scared her. It was bad enough that the world could see her for what she is, but Clint could see it too. Opening her eyes she reached out and kissed him back. After a breathless moment she pulled away and dug her nails gently into the nape of his neck.

”You are impossible.” She muttered before she kissed him again before she pushed him out into the bedroom. Her wet hair soaked into her shirt sending a chill down her spine. Pushing him to the bed she climbed up on him and straddled him. ”Didn’t say I warned you.” She said before she kissed him again.

8,250 Points
                          • Citizen 200
                          • Dressed Up 200
                          • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

Landing in the blinding light of the bifrost Fenrir took a breath of the mudguard air, filling his lungs with fresh air. Growling Fenrir stood up straight stretching his muscles took a quick look around his surroundings. He landed in a dirt field that was trimmed with short grass. Humans were strange creatures, they had empty fields with dirt grass and paint. What was the point of destroying such forestry for a piece of junk of land? Narrowing his eyes he walked the dirt before realizing that he was far from the forest, but surrounded by cemented buildings and loud machines flashing by. So this was midguard now. ”What a waste.” He muttered.

Walking to the city he stopped and examined the humans who passed him by. Looking down to his own clothing, a little out of date by their standards. Growling once more he grabbed the nearest human that was roughly his size and stripped him down of his clothing and discard the human’s body. Not liking the restriction of the clothing he pushed on knowing that not all humans were clueless and he had to place some distance away from his entrance.

User ImageUser Image

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
                          • Demonic Associate 100
                          • Team Edward 100
                          • Survivor 150

xx

Outfit xxxxxxxx Song

Avery looked around the scene and it became apparent to her that whatever came here, was in fact no longer here. Avery tucked the gun away into her hip holster and covered it with her shirt. She squatted down to feel the Earth. It was still warm, she would have suspected no longer than half an hour ago. Avery stood back up and walked around, spotting her boot prints and another kind of prints, none from any shoes she'd tracked. It must have been very old. Avery inhaled sharply as she looked up to where they led. It wasn't an object. It was a living being. Avery smirked and followed the tracks as far as she could, until the cement of the city took over.

Avery looked around, studying peoples faces. No one was acting out of the ordinary, which led her to believe who ever came down wasn't Thor or Loki, but someone new and didn't seem to cause panic. Avery sighed and walked further, though stopping as she passed a coffee shop. Avery walked in and went to the first person with a computer. "Hey can I use that for a minute?" She sighed as they rejected and she took out a hundred dollar bill from her pocket and slapped it on the table and sat down, turning the computer to herself as she started hacking. She started with businesses near the site, looking at the cameras. There was a blinding light and a figure, but it was covered in fog.

Avery sighed as she investigated further It was a male with black hair, but other than that either the cameras didn't have a good angle or his face was all blurry from the shitty camera. Avery tracked the man to see him pulling another man into an alley, and moments later coming out with the mans clothes on. Avery whistled under her breath and looked at where that was before
                                                                                        passing the computer back to the guy and standing up, leaving the shop and taking off after the guy. She ran over to the alley and looked at the body and sighed, shaking her head before turning and starting off after the man, following the way he went as she pushed people out of her way.

[[ooc: god kit harrington is so hot it kills me]]

User Image

8,250 Points
                              • Citizen 200
                              • Dressed Up 200
                              • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

Fenrir pulled the man's coat in tighter to his body. He felt no chill but the wind nipped at his face. The humans passing stared at him and watched him as they passed on by, none knew the reason why they would stare and yet they did. Even these pathetic beings could sense a God in their presence. Fen didn't pay them much mind as he pushed on through. He could feel their eyes on him but none like the eyes of another hunter. He slowed his pace but didn't stop completely. He was more curious then anything. It has been so long since he played this game and he has been longing to jump right in.

Without looking over his shoulder he inhaled deeply to get a sense of where his little hunter was. She was near and she was looking for him. "Come to me my little hunter. We shall play and you shall lose." He spoke aloud before he continued on. He snatched what looked like a small device that a human was speaking into. He grabbed it from their hand as the man opened his mouth to protest. He glared to the human and growled deeply stopping the man nearly instantly. He could hear another voice on the device asking what was going on. Looking at the device a little confused he pressed the red looking button to silence the noise. He lifted the device to his ear to mimic the humans around him. He turned to catch a glimpse of this human hunting him.

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
                              Manage Your Items
                              Other Stuff
                              Get GCash
                              Offers
                              Get Items
                              More Items
                              Where Everyone Hangs Out
                              Other Community Areas
                              Virtual Spaces