Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                                                              Hearing Preslie, Lindsey looked up. She shied away from Max, standing beside her brother who wrapped and arm around her. "Looking good, sis. Where'd you get the dress?" He questioned, honestly curious.
                                                              "Mom. She had these from when she and dad were 'partiers'." She giggled, squirming under Maxs eyes. "I think I hear Tanner. What about you, Paise?" She asked, moving away from her brother and looking to her friend.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Preslie & Max

Preslie smiled at the boys as they walked over. spacing out until she heard lindsey. "oh uh yeah." she said smiling lightly. throwing her water cup away she followed lindsey.

Max chuckled when preslie dozed out. then looked at lindsey smiling at her he watched them leave. "bro, your sister is smokin tonight!" he said chuckling.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                                                              Hearing Max, Graysons eyes flashed his way. "Watch it." He warned, full brother mode now. "That's still my sister." He said, getting a cup of water again and turning his eyes to watch the girls closely.

Moving back to the group, Lindsey sighed. She felt Tanners arm wrap around her waist and she smiled up at him, seeing Oscar inching closer to Preslie. He was a cutie, more of a London looker. With curly brown hair and blue eyes, He always had a soft smile.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Preslie & Max

Preslie smiled as they returned to the group. she watched as oliver inched towards her. she giggled lightly in her head and looked around at everyone. eyes scanning over. seeing grayson she smiled and turned her head back to the group.

Max chuckled. "calm down bro." he said drinking his cup of water watching preslie smile at grayson. "i think someone from the nerdy group has a crush on you" he said chuckling and then walking away.

(total douche xD)

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                                                              Grayson nodded, watching Preslie and Lindsey before the mic on stage was tapped. "Excuse me, excuse me. Yes very well." The principle said, music volume going down."we have tallied the votes and, miraculously, we have two princesses and a queen. I will call the three ladies up here before giving titles." He said, clearing his throat and adjusting his glasses as he watched the paper. "Miss Preslie, Miss Annabelle, and Miss Lindsey please join me on stage!" He called, Lindsey face going to pure shock. Annabelle, a cheerleader, squealed in delight and hurried up as Lindsey flashed a smile at her friend before walking up.

"Now, I need out king and princes to come up to crown our princesses and queen. For prom king, Max." He called, pausing. "As for Princes, Grayson and Lyle." He said, calling the three up and crowning them.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Preslie & Max

Preslie heard the music stop and watched as the principle named the princesses. preslie's face went to a confused look. she walked slowly to the stage as she heard snickering around her. especially from abigail and her clan. she walked up on stage and stood next to lindsey. smiling lightly.

Max heard his name called and smirked walking up to the stage he felt the crown on his head. he smiled brightly as they named him king. waiting patiently to see who the queen was.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                                                              The princes and King were handed crowns each and told their princess. "First princess, Annabelle!" He called, Lyle placing a crown on Annabelles head. She giggled as she was lead down and off stage.

By now, Lindsey had heard the snickering and her eyes narrowed when she second princess was called. "Preslie!" Grayson placed a crown on her head, smirking. "My princess?" He offered, holding his hand out to lead Preslie down.

"And the prom queen, Lindsey." The principle announced, Lindsey eyeing Max when he placed the crown on her head. "Know anything about that? I swear to god if something happens to Preslie, I'll have your head on a pike." She threatened quietly as he led her off stage for the king/queen, princess/prince dance.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Preslie & Max

Preslie smiled as she heard she was a princess. not wanting to be the center of attention at all. she felt a crown being placed on her head looking at grayson. she gave a little smiled and took his hand, following him.

Max chuckled as he put the crown on lindsey. grabbing her hand he led her down to the dance floor and started dancing with her.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                                                              Lindsey danced with Max, keeping an eye on Abigail. She saw something flash and shoved away from Max, right in the line of Preslie before she was drenched. Gabriel, the line back for the football team, seemed surprised that it was Lindsey soaked and not Paisley. "Oh you idiot! Now I defiantly won't be sleeping with you. It was supposed to be the other one!" Abigail growled before realizing what she said.

Lindsey looked down at her ruined dress and sighed, pushing back her now damp hair as she glared at Abigail. "Karma is a b***h." She growled, turning and moving out of the gym. All good things must end. Lindsey got to soak up being beautiful for an hour before it all ended. Leaning against the building outside, she shivered at the cold air and called her mother to come get her then stared at the ground, swallowing the lump in her throat as she took off the crown. Lindsey threw it to the side, knowing it was a joke.

Grayson watched everything that happened and growled at Abigail. He released Preslie, looking to her. "Go check on Lindsey, please." He asked before turning to Abigail. "You're a cold hearted b***h. Go ruin someone elses night." He barked, eyes blazing.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Preslie & Max

Preslie was dancing with grayson when all of a sudden she saw a bright flash and felt a shove, running into grayson. she then realized her best friend had just saved her from getting drenched. she stood there in schock and then she looked at abigail. and then watched lindsey run out. she nodded to grayson and then walked up to abigail. "your a lousy b***h that doesnt know how to let someone else have some shine in there life for once. go die in a hell hole" she said shoving her into gabriel and then walking out to lindsey. seeing her drenched she gave her her sweater she had brought. she hugged her best friend. "i am so sorry lins" she said feeling tears. "this is all my fault." she thought waiting outside with her.

Max felt lindsey shove him "hey!" he said as then he saw a flash and whole lot of water. he stood there in shock. and his eyes narrowed at both abigail and gabriel. he walked up to gabriel. "i hope you know, your not on the football team anymore. go find something else to do" he said walking away from him out to where the girls where.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                                                              Lindsey looked to her best friend with soft eyes, accepting the sweater before she shook her head. "No, Pais. It was my fault. I should have known we couldn't soak up one night of being pretty and having someone not ruin it." She said, forcing back tears as she saw Max and her brother walk out.

Grayson watched his sister and shook his head, frowning. The dress was ruined. "Sorry, Linny. I didn't know-" He broke off as she shook her head and said nothing, looking away from him.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Preslie & Max

Preslie watched max and grayson walk out. she frowned at what lindsey said. watching her mom pull up grabbed her arm. "lets go home and get you cleaned up" she said leading her to the car. she was spending the night. when they got home she took her dress and gave it to her mom so she could try to do something to it. going into lindseys room while she was in the shower she unzipped her dress and got into her pajamas. letting out her hair from the small pins she brushed it out so that they where very loose curls. watching grayson walk down the hallway she layed back on lindseys bed and played on her phone.

Max walked towards the girls and realized neither of them where talking. he watched as graysons mom came and picked them up. watching them get in the car he followed grayson to his house just to make sure the girls where okay. mainly lindsey.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                                                              Lindsey went home and was forced into the shower. She scrubbed her makeup off and cleaned the hairspray from her hair before climbing out. She shoved her hair into a messy ponytail then, putting on her short pajama bottoms and a boyfriend t she had. "I'll be back with popcorn and soda." She told Preslie, moving passed Max and downstairs where she started some popcorn and grabbed two sodas.

Grayson returned home and showered quickly before changing. His mother came in his room to get the full story on what happened and he told it, word for word.

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Preslie & Max

Preslie nodded and waited for her to come back. she heard grayson telling the sotry to his mom and ignored it. she continued to play on her phone for the time being.

Max sat on the couch downstairs asgraysons mom asked for the whole story. he thought it was awkward for him to be in there. he watched lindsey walk downstairs. he walked up to her. touching her arm. "hey, are you okay" he asked sincerely.

Wealthy Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
                                                              Hearing Max, Lindsey jerked away when he touched her arm and she nodded some. "I'm fine. Just peachy." She snapped, snatching the popcorn from the microwave. She put it in a bowl and grabbed the two cans of soda. "Don't trip on your way out, Maxie." Lindsey snapped. She used his girlfriends nickname for him to mock him. Her eyes turned down and she walked out, upstairs and back to her room.

Grayson finished the story and his mom went to bed, the man walking downstairs to see Lindsey stomping up. He raised an eyebrow and walked into the kitchen. "What was that about?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff