Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Look at the world - so close, and I'm halfway to it!
Look at it all - so big - do I even dare?
Look at me - there at last! - I just have to do it

✿═━┈┈━═✿

Rapunzel walked out of the bathroom, feeling weak as Charlotte came over. Her eyes were wide with worry, and Rapunzel was sure her expression matched her own. "What should I tell him?" She whispered frantically. Charlotte looked over at the doorway and whispered quickly. "Wait until you take the test. No need to worry him if this is just the flu." Rapunzel nodded and as though summoned, Naveen appeared back in the door way, talking to Charlotte.

She smiled at him. "I feel better now that I've gotten that out of my system. Maybe the crackers and ale will help my stomach." She replied, walking over and taking the food. Rapunzel walked back over to the couch and sat down, sipping the ginger ale and immediately feeling slightly better. "Thank you, love."

Rapunzel tried to keep a smile on her face as she ate, but it was hard and she knew it felt fake. Charlotte walked over to the little lounge area of the studio, sitting in a chair, freeing up the spot next to Rapunzel for Naveen.

[OCC:a friend of mine when she was pregnant lived on gingerale. lol ]

✿═━┈┈━═✿

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Should I? No. Here I go...Just like I dreamed they'd be! Just feel that summer breeze - the way it's calling me- For like the first time ever, I'm completely free!

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Mεgнαη Қατarιηα Flөгөs

Meg flinched for a moment at the question, never being one to come up with a good lie. “Oh…just a little gift for Rapunzel. She’s…she’s been feeling sick lately and I wanted to cheer her up.” Grinning, she straightened Henry’s tie and retreated into the bathroom to touch up her hair and makeup.

[oh god this is pathetically short sorry!]
[what if Henry thought Meg was pregnant? xD]

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Derek N α v ε ε η Hiller

~ § ~ § ~ § ~ § ~§ ~ § ~

A redhead on my left arm, A brunette on my right...

Naveen squinted at Rapunzel, unconvinced that she was going to be fine. “Yes, I’m sure it will,” he said suspiciously. He looked to Charlotte then back to his fiancé, who both had impossibly wide grins on their faces. Charlotte never did have a good poker face, but Rapunzel was a little foggier. She smiled like that all the time. He took the spot next to Rapunzel and stroked her hair. “So how have wedding plans been going?” Naveen for the most part had stayed out of the preparations. He wanted to stay as far away from Mr. Rider as possible and these sort of things weren’t really his specialty. That of course didn’t stop his parents from having their say about every minute detail.

...A blonde or two to hold the candles. Now that seems just about right.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Henry grinned sheepishly as Meg straightened his tie, giving him a vague explanation. Henry frowned slightly as Meg pushed past him into the bathroom, but shrugged and walked towards the living room, if Meg didn't want to tell him then it was probably a good reason. He froze realizing he forgot his suit coat, grabbing it off the bed and knocking Meg's purse to the floor. "Oh crap!" He moaned, dropping his knees, shoving everything into the purse, feeling awkward and weird, feeling as though he was looking into Meg's underwear drawer or in her diary.

He pushed everything in and then realized that Rapunzel's gift had fallen out. He grabbed the paper pharmacy bag ripping it in the process causing the box to fall out. Henry frowned, and grabbed the unruly package, but froze as he read the box a second and third time. "Pregnancy test?" Henry was frozen in place, but was jolted back to reality as he heard Meg opening the door.

He quickly shoved the box back into the bag and back into Meg's purse, tossing it onto the bed as he walked quickly into the living room. Henry felt shell shocked. Meg's pregnant? he thought. As it began to sink in, Henry smiled. He was going to be a father! He pictured a house and a pretty little girl or little boy with him and Meg in the background. But the happy picture faded as he wondered why Meg didn't want to tell him, Henry's heart stopped as a horrible thought crossed his mind.

What if it's not mine? he thought, his stomach clenching and heart sinking as quickly as it had soared. He ran his hands through his hair as he heard Meg walking around. He wanted to ask her, he hated not knowing. But he wasn't supposed to know! Meg would know he had went through her purse. But not on purpose! another part of him insisted. Henry straightened and tried to push everything from his mind as Meg entered, looking stunning. He smiled despite his stormy thoughts. "You look wonderful." He told her, still marveling at how lucky he was.

[OCC: Poor Henry xD]

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

✿═━┈┈━═✿

Rapunzel could tell that Naveen was suspicious, but she was too tired to explain right now, and too scared. She smiled, trying to focus on his question. "Well we narrowed down bridesmaid dress colors. Since it's going to be Meg and Lottie, we decided on letting them both wear a soft yellow, since we're doing it in the spring in Central Park." She replied, letting herself be taken away with the question. Despite Lottie's obsession with the wedding, she actually was a very good planner.

Lottie jumped in, eager to join in something she was so good at. "We also decided that floral tea dresses for the mothers of the bride and groom would look lovely too. I tried to convince Rapunzel to let us move it down to New Orleans under the big oak trees, but she said she wanted her carnival family to come." Rapunzel laughed at Lottie, who looked so utterly displeased it was funny. It was easier to keep from throwing up when she wasn't thinking about smells or being pregnant.

Rapunzel looked up at Naveen, smiling at him. "I've already asked one of Papa Rick to make me a flower crown to go along with my veil. I hope you don't mind them coming. I know Max isn't your favorite person, but he did send you that nice apology letter." she said, thinking about the letter that he had sent to Naveen, very cryptic, saying he was resigned to being the shooting star, whatever that meant.

[OCC: FINALLY! sorry for the delay ]

✿═━┈┈━═✿

Should I? No. Here I go...Just like I dreamed they'd be! Just feel that summer breeze - the way it's calling me- For like the first time ever, I'm completely free!

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
[yay!]
[haha wow this might take me a while to get into the happy romantic mindset]
[I've just spent the last few days RPing this really intense plot on tumblr O-o]

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Mεgнαη Қατarιηα Flөгөs

Feeling satisfied with her appearance, Meg stepped out of the bathroom expecting to see Henry. She grabbed her purse and made her way into the living room, looking concerned. “Are you okay? I thought I heard you say something.”

She grinned as he complimented her, flipping her hair in false vanity. “Well I don’t like to brag…” She chuckled and kissed him on his nose.

[haha awww his emotions!]

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Derek N α v ε ε η Hiller

~ § ~ § ~ § ~ § ~§ ~ § ~

Naveen nodded politely, adding comments when it seemed appropriate. “Oh yes, yellow will look great on both of them,” he said although he hadn’t the faintest idea what difference it made. He was so grateful to Charlotte and helping Rapunzel with all the wedding plans. He suspected if she were not around, Rapunzel would be going to Naveen with all these questions and concerns about dress colors and seating charts. His head whipped around to look at Charlotte as he caught the last part of her sentence. Her carnival family? They would be there? His initial shock faded into a smile as he looked at Rapunzel. “Of course I don’t mind,” he forced himself to say. Sure he sent him a letter. A snarky letter that told Naveen he was ‘allowing’ him to marry Rapunzel and filled with a number of reasons why Max was still the better man.

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

Henry laughed, it was hard to be worried or stressed when Meg was near him. He wrapped his arms around her returning the kiss, planting one on her forehead, nose, and then lightly on her lips. He released her and put his arm out jauntily, "Shall we go, m'dear?" Henry asked.

He wanted to go to the party, have a good time and not worry about this test for a little while. He'd ask her later, make sure she knew that well, even if the baby wasn't his, he'd take care of her. "It's about time right?" He asked, hoping she wouldn't mind being early. Henry couldn't be in the apartment right now, not when all those things were running through his head.

[OCC: I know <3 I love him]

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

✿═━┈┈━═✿

Rapunzel smiled in relief, glad that Naveen seemed okay with her extend family being there. Both of her parents seemed fine with it, and had already had supper with Max's fathers twice. Max didn't come, and they had made some excuse, but Rapunzel had been glad. She still didn't know what to think of him. She leaned back into Naveen and finished the show. Before too long she heard her mother knocking on the door, telling her and Lottie to get ready.

She kissed Naveen on the cheek, careful not to inhale as she and Lottie headed off to her room on the other end of the wide studio. The studio itself was big enough to be an apartment, but her parents wanted her close. Rapunzel didn't mind being close, it was nice having a normal family and being treated with such care. "We'll be right back!" she told him.

[OCC: You can be Lottie if you want xD, what if we matched up Lottie and Max?! ]

✿═━┈┈━═✿

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Mεgнαη Қατarιηα Flөгөs

“Lead the way, darling,” Meg said, linking her arm around Henry’s. “Well you know how I love being fashionably late,” she said still in her mockingly cosmopolitan accent. “But I suppose we’ll try something different this time.” Chuckling, she squeezed Henry’s arm and walked out the door alongside him.

Sure enough, they were one of the first guests to arrive, which was perfectly fine with Meg. That would give her time to deliver the pregnancy test and figure out the results before the party got too crowded. Mrs. Rider greeted them both at the door and led them to a couch to chat. Naveen entered the room not much later and informed them that Rapunzel and Charlotte were getting read. Meg took that as her opportunity to excuse herself and find her friends. Smiling as she left, she quickly found Rapunzel’s room. “Punz, it’s Meg,” she announced, gently rapping on the door.

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Derek N α v ε ε η Hiller

~ § ~ § ~ § ~ § ~§ ~ § ~

Naveen smiled as Rapunzel kissed him, still wary of his fiancée's somewhat strange behavior. He chalked it up to the wedding jitters and stepped out into the living room to inform the very few guests there that Rapunzel and Lottie would be back shortly. Before he could greet Meg, she had excused himself from their company and slinked off down a hallway. Naveen sat down across from Henry and smiled. The two men had only had a few conversations with one another, but talking to him was better than listening to the Riders or his parents go on about crap he didn’t care about. “How are you, Henry? Your arm finally looks better.”

[ahahahaha oh gosh then Naveen would have to see him all the time xD]

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

When they arrived, Meg released Henry, seeking out Rapunzel. He sought out Naveen. He didn't mind making small talk, but he preferred it with someone he knew. He was glad when the young man sought him out and spoke first. He smiled and shrugged, taking a glass of water from a tray as it walked past. "Not full steam, but the physical therapist said it shouldn't be too much longer." He took a sip of the water, looking at the younger man. "So how's working? People at the station have been talking about the candy shop, but I haven't made my way over there yet." Henry smiled, leaning against the table as various people milled around. He could tell some recognized him from the last Rider party he had attended, but he was glad they didn't say anything to him.

[OCC: yay for small talk!]

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

✿═━┈┈━═✿

Rapunzel was ready in her dress and had been able to keep her food down. So she was hopeful. Maybe it was just the flu. She was nervous and kept looking at the door even as Lottie tried to soothe her. When Meg finally did arrive, she flew to the door, pulling her in. "Oh thank goodness. Did you get..it?" She asked, unable to say the word, as though saying it made it real.

[OCC: totally worth it xD ]

✿═━┈┈━═✿

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
User Image
Derek N α v ε ε η Hiller

~ § ~ § ~ § ~ § ~§ ~ § ~

“Good good,” Naveen said with a nod, tugging on his collar as he cleared his throat. The guests were beginning to pile in and it was only a matter of time before his parents dragged him away to mingle with ‘old friends.’ The man grinned as Henry mentioned the candy shop. Ever since he had gotten the job he had wanted to brag to everyone. Especially now that he was moving up so quickly. “It’s great! I never knew working could be so much fun.” Being surrounded by hyper children and loud music would seem like hell to anyone else, but Naveen thought it was a blast. He felt right at home and he could let loose whenever he wanted. Mr. LaBouff never seemed to care about the complaints the manager would give him about Naveen. Being a favorite of the boss definitely had its perks. “Well the Christmas season is the perfect time to stop by, don’t you think?” He winked before he continued. “Every woman loves getting candy and chocolate no matter what the occasion. Speaking of which…I still have no clue what I should get Rapunzel. I’ve had a few ideas but…it has to be perfect.” He leaned back on the couch, taking a glass of champagne from a passing tray.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff