Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

I haven't. I'm going to figure that out today so we can get started. That and his powers. -nodnod-

How old were they when Vinny disappeared/died?
p e a c h and DINGO

What I'm thinking is that some evil villain type was manufacturing a portal to other dimensions, for nefarious purposes, and when Vinny went to shut it down he instead got sucked through it, and it spit him out ten years later. and while he was in it it would make sense if his molecules got sort of smushed with his nanobots.

so say they were high school seniors, 17 or 18?

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Sounsd good to me.
I know Garette would have tried to find him. He probably has his new tech guy still looking for some possibility that your guy is still alive. I mean, if it has to do with other dimensions, right? But of course that level of dimension and portal understanding is out of everyone's league so he's just been trying to do the best he can to satisfy Garrett with vague answers.

Yeah that sounds good : )
p e a c h and DINGO

I'm thinking the initial idea would have been portals to another dimension in order to form an army of some kind, so there might be some kind of hell dimension thing that also ******** with vinny's head. if there is anything of the portal left though, maybe the tech guy is trying to reverse engineer it. that might be a good reason for vinny to be getting back in touch with garett, something in him wants the portal and he knows garett would know where it was. so then he's trying to get the portal and that could lead him to the tech guy too.

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

craftycaitlin

That sounds good to me : D Hurray~

I think the gauntlet will be a sort of symbiotic thing. It creates an armor for my guy depending on his mood or need. For some reason it only works for him. The gauntlet was a lab made thing that helps focus the symbiot and host link.
...which I guess wuld mean they both have parasites of some kind.
p e a c h and DINGO

well symbiotes are basically just the good version of parasites, so that makes a lot of sense. you know, they are kind of exact opposites, blond, brunette, good, evil, symbiotic, parasitic. Fun stuff!

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

craftycaitlin

Haha you say "good" and I just think of venom or blue beetle and all the crazies with those symbiots. But yeah, they definitely have a more positive connotation than parasites.
Poor Vinny.
-pets-

Hah they are good reflections of each other. ouo

Did we decide on a setting?
p e a c h and DINGO

well my vote was for a fake city in real america, so we can have some realism while kind of pulling from comic books and such. fun things.

i don't know if i volunteered just yet, but i'm willing to start since it is my characters reappearance that sparks everything i'm willing to start.

was there anything else we wanted to establish?

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Okay Fake city it is. We can call it... Citytown I'm kidding. I'm not too particular about names.

Yeah I'm ready! Do you want me to post first or do you watn to post first? And I think you said you didn't care about images, so honestly I'm okay with no images. or I might be wrong?
I think I asked if you like real life or drawn pictures and you said drawn, so that's why we went with descriptions. as far as formatting goes I'm good with whatever, i'll do a couple of graphics.

i'll go ahead and start if that's okay, I figure my character appearing out of the woodwork would create quite a stir. I'm thinking 8am just as your guy is getting ready for work he knocks on his front door?

so all i would need to know is apartment or house, and if you have a preference for season that we start with, i'm leaning towards summer but it can be whatever.

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

OKay sounds good ouo

Great! He lives at a house I think. A nice smaller one in a "Good" part of town. Kind of cute. Pft.

I'm fine wtih summer. I'm sick of all this snow and cold, anyway.
i am going to make my intro tonight then. =) just need to get some pretty graphics.

yay for starting!

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Next response will not take me a month.
Maybe a week
but not a month.
anyway your post said two years, but I thought it was closer to ten?
Because they went from 17ish to 27ish right?
Or do I need to fix that?
I just want to make sure I'm on the same timeline haha
p e a c h and DINGO

he spent two years inside the portal/dimension/thingy
it spit him out somewhere in Asia/India/I haven't decided
he wandered around for like 7 or 8 years practicing his powers and learning them and stuff.
traveling and trying to make money
since he's dead he doesn't exactly have a social security card or a passport or anything really
it's all forgeries and stuff and hacking into systems to get him on planes and things

Don't worry, I don't mind a bit of a wait.
I'm just happy to see you again. =)

Doctor Ballin's Husband

Spoopy Duck

Oooh got ya!
that makes more sense anyway
he's had a while to be crazy haha

Yeah! sorry I have to admit I'm sort of forgetful with onexones
so if its been awhile and you watn a post seriously feel free to tell me haha
but I will try to be better.

How have you been?

Quick Reply

Submit