Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

User Image ● ● if you are not viva la munchies or p r e s s p l a y--x, do not post. ● ●

or I will have to bite you're head off.
[align=center][img]http://[/img][/align]

[size=18][align=center][color=PC]first[/color][color=PC2]MIDDLE[/color][color=PC]last[/color][/align][/size]

[list][list][list][list][size=14]I've said before, let me say it again i`m [color=pc]first middle last[/color]
but if you really want to call me [color=pc]nickname[/color], i [i]guess[/i] you can.
is it surprising to say that i've been alive for [color=pc]age[/color] years?
keep on the down low, but i`m really [color=pc]role[/color]
just in disguise as [color=pc]username[/color], isn't that amazing?![/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
User Image

marielyrichardsmonroe

I've said before, let me say it again i`m mariely richards monroe
          but if you really want to call me mar, or mars, i guess you can.
          is it surprising to say that i've been alive for eighteen years?
          keep on the down low, but i`m really the pregnant girlfriend
          just in disguise as viva la munchie, isn't that amazing?!

Dapper Noob

User Image

Ⓡ o s s Ⓛ e o Ⓐ l l e n

I've said before, let me say it again i`m Ross Leo Allen
          is it surprising to say that i've been alive for 21 years?
          keep on the down low, but i`m really the baby daddy's best friend
          just in disguise as p r e s s p l a y--x, isn't that amazing?!

Dapper Noob

x------------x

Orange Oreo Cookies; who should post first? shall I?

x------------x
would it be too much to ask if you could? i mean i always can but my first posts usually suck a** D:

Dapper Noob

x------------x

Orange Oreo Cookies; naw, it's all good. (:

x------------x

Dapper Noob

So please,
Let me be free from you.
And please, let me be free
I can face the truth

User Image
>> ɼ o s s Leo ɑ ɭ ɭ ɘ ɴ <<

Ross loaded the last of his bags, even though there were only two bags, into the trunk of the taxi and got into the back seat. He handed the driver a slip of paper with the address of his best friend, Asher's, house. Ross ran one free hand through his platinum blonde hair and sighed. He was going to stay at Asher's house until he had enough money to purchase his own home. His parents had kicked him out of their house so he had nowhere to go and they had also cut off the money supply. Ross first needed to find a job though, something that he had yet to tell Asher. He would go job hunting tomorrow.

That wasn't going to be the only obstacle though. How awkward it would be. He'd be meeting Mariely again. Except this time, she'd be pregnant with his best friend's child. When they were in a relationship, he could've been sure it was love. And he still was.

They finally arrived at the house, cutting Ross's train of thought. He sighed once again and got out, giving the driver the money and pulled out his two bags. Ross walked up the steps and knocked on the door. Asher opened up and gave Ross a hug.

"Hey! Man! Come on in!" Asher exclaimed.

"Thanks, bro. I'll be gone before you know it." Ross said, grinning. He was most thankful. Then he saw her. Saw her with her big belly and all her beauty, just like he remembered.

"Uh, hey..." Ross trailed off.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image

I'm blind to all of your colors
That used to be rainbow then
My eyes, where did they go to?
Why disappear?
      User Image

mariely richards monroe
the ex pregnant girlfriend

The tanned skin girl woke up from her nap and sighed a little. She had woken up on a good note but remembered who was coming over today. Ross, one of her ex's who was actually Asher's best friend. Yeah it was kind of awkward since he'd live with them now but she'd have to do deal with it. Slipping into a white minidress, she sighed at her belly which was rather big by now. She was six months pregnant and really happy about this child, even if she was regretting it at first. Getting her feet into some regular black flip flops, she heard commotion going downstairs and went down there carefully and slowly to see what was going on. Brushing a stray strand of her hair away from her face, Mariely noticed Ross at the door, who seemed surprised to see her. Biting her lip, she offered him a small smile. "Uhm, hey. Make yourself at home. Your room is to the right of ours." She looked over at his bags and moved around for a bit. "Babe I'm going to help get his stuff to his room." Asher patted her head lightly before grabbing the bags and helping them up to his best friends' room, leaving Mariely and Ross alone.

"Uhm do you want something to eat? I could get you some cheesecake or something. I just finished having some." Mars offered, placing her hands behind her back and looked over at the blonde boy. She hadn't seen him in so long and kind of forgot how attractive the boy was, and what a good kisser he was....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff