Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Auren yawned. "Could have nbeen longer." He stood up.anda hheavy wind ran through his hair. "A storms a brewing." He grabbed his things up off the ground.
Bryce bblinked and stopped playing. "Bolin.." He muttered before hopping out of the tree.. He spotted a small red bird sitting on a branch it noticed him looking aand quickly flew off. Bryce dusted himself off and looked at Akari. "Don't get wet." He said softly before trotting inside.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"How do you know a storm's coming?" Akari asked Auren after waving goodbye to Bryce. She frowned, looking up at the few clouds that dotted the sky. "The weatherman didn't say anything about rain."

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Auren went silent for a while as if he had to really think about it. "I just felt a drop in the air pressure. my ears popped." He shrugged and small rain drops fell from the sky. "Oh yeah, Eri won't be home till after one, but I warn you he gets rowdy and sometimes brings tons of women into the house.. And Forest has nice watch tonight so he'll be home in the morning."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari blinked as she felt the rain drops land on her arms. She held her hand out to feel the rain drop upon it and chuckled, looking over at Akari. "You're very intuitive," she said. After listening about Forest's and Eri's plans, she nodded and started heading inside the apartment. "I should cook up something for Eri and his friends, and Forest too! Oh, would they like chicken..." She suddenly got lost in thought, thinking about all sorts of dishes for both men as she took shelter from the rain.

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(How about a big skip to a few days later. XD I'm pretty sure Forest is the one who's gonna accidentally expose everyone's godly secret)

An early morning about 6am Forest limped inside the apartment and leaned against the wall. "Falling off that building kind of hurt." he mumbled. Moments before he had taken a big fall after chasing a perp. He had lied to his boss and said his ankle was just twisted. When it was actually broken. He hopped up the stairs. "Stings more than I thought."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
( Seems like the sort of thing he'd do xD )

Akari woke up to the sound of thumping outside outside her apartment. She lied in bed as she listened to the sound get louder with each passing second and frowned, gripping her sheets. Her thought were about to go along the lines of "intruder" and "kidnapper" before remembering Forest would be returning from work at a later hour. She lifted her head to look at her alarm clock only to see it was only 6 am. "He must be hungry," she murmured, already getting up from bed. "I'll give him some omletes or something.." She then walked out of her room and down the hall to the front door, opening to see Forest climb up the stairs. "Morning Forest," she yawned, padding over to him barefoot. She then noticed the strange way he was coming up the stairs and fully became awake. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Should I get an ambulance?" she babbled, kneeling at the top of the stairs.

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Mornin' Akari." Forest stopped hobbling up the stairs to stand up straight. "I'm fine no need for doctors. It's just a small blunder I received at work today. Scared the crap out of my partner. 2 story building and all I got was a sprained ankle." he joked and patted his leg and went to take another step before his leg gave out and he fell down the stairs landing on his back. He stared up at the ceiling. "well that' was fun." he winced slightly so he just laid there on the floor at the bottom of the stairs.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari squeaked, watching Forest tumble down the stairs before running down the stairs after him. "You're definitely not okay now!" she whimpered, kneelind down beside him. "Should I lift your head? Or your legs? I should go get Auren! I don't want to bother Eri and his guests,and Bryce doesn't look like he can lift you.." She then started running back up the stairs, yelling over her shoulder,"Don't move! I'll bring help!"

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Forest let out a low laugh as he laid on the ground. "Just a quick nap would heal this broken bone. But it's cute that she's worried." he mumbled so she couldn't hear him and closed his eyes. "Auren's probably not home today. It's tuesday. he visits his mother on tuesday." he let out a big sigh and dozed off.
Bryce heard the loud noise and poked his head out of his door. "Thunder?" he asked softly before spotting a frantic Akari. "huh?" he tilted his head.

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari paused in rushing Auren's door to turn around and look at Bryce. "Oh, hi Bryce," she hoarsley said. "Forest just fell down the stairs and I'm trying to get Auren to carry him up the stairs to rest up. I didn't want to bother you or Eri and his guests.." She then smacked her forehead and shook her head,"I should be called an ambulance first! Go back to bed, sorry for bothering you.." She then turned to go get her phone from her own apartment.

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"ambulance?" Bryce instantly grabbed Akari's hand to stop her. "no, we don't need a doctor.. if it's bad.. we can just call the family doctor.." he said rather loudly. it was very unlike himself. Usually he avoided loud noises other than singing. And touching people was a big no no for him too. He stepped out of his apartment. "I-I can carry Forest if needed.. " he said returing to his softer tone. He looked at Akari through the hair that had fallen in his face while he had grabbed her. "Forest, is tough too.. he's probably just faking.."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
"Oh..okay," Akari hesitantly said, pulling her hand from Bryce's unusually tight grasp. "Good to know." She looked over at him and shook her head before walking towards the staircase. "I don't think he's faking.He was hopping up the stairs before he fell. He said he got hurt at work.." she said over her shoulder, jogging down the stairs.

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bryce followed after Akari to find Forest sleeping on the floor. "That's Auren's job.." he muttered as he hurried over to Forest. "Forest." he mumbled as he poked the sleeping brunette's cheek.
Forest's eyes fluttered up. "hmm?" he sat up and noticed the slight pain in his ankle.
Bryce didn't anything as he stared at forest.
Forest reached down to touch his ankle. "Ah, Help me to my room. We may need to call Paul. It's only slightly fractured." he said as Bryce Helped him up. He smiled at Akari. "Sorry to worry you. Getting hurt on the job is pretty normal for me."

Obsessive Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
Akari shook her head and smiled back at Forest,"You don't have to apologize. You're the one who's hurt. I'm sorry for freaking out." She grimaced and ran a hand through her hair,"I-I kind of panic over some pretty tiny things, so this is a normal thing for me." She then looked up at Bryce and nodded,"Do you want me to help you? I can't go back to sleep without helping in some way."

Perfect Genius

9,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"What do humans normally do for wounds?" Forest whispered to Bryce so only he could hear it.
Bryce rolled his eyes and helped Forest up the stairs with ease. "Ice and bandages."
"Ice?" Forest scratched his chin with his free hand. "Ah, Akari? I don't keep ice.. Do you have some I could use?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff