< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Trader 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
━━━━━ℓ α η ɖ σ ηLove me?

Everybody with your ғ ι s т s raised high - Let me hear your battle cry т σ ɴ ι ɢ н т,
Stand b e s i d e or step A S I D E we're on the ғ я σ и т ℓ ι и є...

"Maybe you are right, you shouldn't drive."
He said laughing, still looking for his contacts. He could have sworn that he left them on the sink like he always did.

"Guess I am just gonna have to wear my glasses today."
He muttered. He hated his glasses, they black frames, and huge. He had liked them when he first got them, but now he thought they made him look like a snot.

Just then the doorbell rang.

"That must be the contractors, I will be right back."
He said hurrying to open the door.

"Hey Brian." He said when he opened the door, and shook his hand. He was followed by another man and Landon shook his hand as well.

"Hey Landon. This is Eric, the man I spoke to you about." He said introducing them ,he had been the man that knew all the best equipment and how to hook it all up.

"Where is Sandy?" Landon asked referring to the woman who would be doing all the interior designing.

"She had some things come up, but I have the plans." He said flashing the folder in his other hand.

Landon showed them to the dining room, and they began to talk business. Landon gave tidbits of what he would like to change and what he wanted to add.

"I like the whole layout. I think it will work well for what she needs. Maybe section off what space and just have a mic in there, with all that soundproofing material you showed me so she has a place just to sing when it is just her." He suggested. They nodded and drew in some things. They discussed a bit more. And then subject of figures came up and what the overall cost was going to be. At that moment, SIn walked in - curious no doubt. Landon raised his finger before the number could come out and stood.

"Baby, you know what it is - but the rest I want to be a surprise." He said kissing her on the cheek and walked with her into the kitchen, "Just one more minute, almost done." He then walked back into the dining room. He really hoped that she would not be listening, he didn't want her to know just how much this was going to cost.

"Okay, Landon - all inclusive, taking in the time you want it done by, we are looking at about 2 mill. Give or take. That's just a ball park, but that is what it's looking like." He said showing him a stack of papers of inventory and everything detailing the products needed and such.

"Okay, I figured as much. Do you have the contract with you today?" Landon said, he had honestly expecting it to be more, but he knew he was getting a deal, he had been friends with Brian for a while.

"Yeah, I sure do." Brian pulled it out of his folder, and Landon signed it without hesitation. Then they all stood and shook hands, as Landon showed them out.

He then walked back to where Sin was standing waiting on him. "Ready to go pick out Janny?" He said smiling pulling her into his arms. Smiling at her, and then grabbing the keys to the Mercedes from the counter. Eleanor would get a rest today.

[[OOC: if you wanted to make her eavesdrop - you could, I left it open in case you wanted her to. Which knowing Sin, she probably will. LOL XD]]

WE FIGHT TO LIVE, we live to fight & t o n i g h t you'll hear my вαттℓє cяʏ!

Friendly Dabbler

User Image
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              For the first time
                                                                                              xoxLove is gonna turn around
                                                                                              I'm telling you
                                                                                              You will like it, I know
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              It's the first time
                                                                                              xoxOnly you can set it free

Oh Sinéad
Come break away with me

My heart is bleeding just for you
              xoxoxoBleeds for only you

Sinead thought his glasses were bloody hot, and as previously stated, now he knew how she felt about her hair. She had to give it everything she had not to stand there with the cheekiest grin ever on her face. At least he got a valid point from her want not to drive right now, and she had a very, very valid point right now. Then again, she might drive better stoned than she would sober. At least stoned she wouldn't give a s**t. It didn't matter though, she'd already talked him out of it for now. Pretty soon the doorbell rang, and he was off to answer it.

She waited in the bathroom a bit, checking her eyeliner and giving her hair a bit more of a tease, all the things girls did in the bathroom, they could always find something. She even found the time to replace his contacts with the glass pipe that was in one of the drawers while he was gone. After a few hits she put it back in the drawer, then sprayed herself with a little of her perfume and went downstairs. She was walking in just as Brian was about to tell Landon how much the studio was supposed to run him, but to her disdain, Landon stopped him before she could hear. Figures. He walked her into the kitchen and left her there, and what did she do? Listened. Of course she was going to listen. Well, sort of. Well, yeah, she listened. She almost choked on her glass of water when she heard Brian tell Landon how much.

...And Landon agreed without a hitch. What the hell? Who puts a two million dollar studio in their basement? Apparently Landon. Pretty soon though, she was hurrying over to the sink and rinsing her glass out before putting it in the drain rack, and he was pulling her into his arms asking if she was ready to go pick out Janny. She just gave him a kiss on the cheek, smiled, and said, "Ja," before he grabbed the keys and was following him out to the car.

User ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser Image

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Trader 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
━━━━━ℓ α η ɖ σ ηLove me?

Everybody with your ғ ι s т s raised high - Let me hear your battle cry т σ ɴ ι ɢ н т,
Stand b e s i d e or step A S I D E we're on the ғ я σ и т ℓ ι и є...

Landon got into the car, and revved - It didn't get him up like Eleanor, but it would do. Landon had always had a thing for American muscle. He squealed the tires peeling out of the driveway, and smirked, he would show Sin how this car was meant to be driven - although he knew she would never drive it like this.

He reached his hand over and rested it on her leg as he headed towards the city. There was a few puppy places that he had scoped out earlier in preparation for this day. He whizzed in and out of traffic, he made it there in half the time it should have took him, driving an automatic was a nice change from his daily driving Eleanor.

"Well, this is place number one - if you don't find the one here, there is a couple other places we can go." He said parking in the lot. And then getting out and waiting for her. Taking her hand they walked in together. There was puppies of all different breeds, and he was going to let her take the lead.

"Go, ahead baby." He said urging her on. So much cuteness overwhelmed the room - he was going to have a hard time leaving with just one.

WE FIGHT TO LIVE, we live to fight & t o n i g h t you'll hear my вαттℓє cяʏ!

Friendly Dabbler

User Image
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              For the first time
                                                                                              xoxLove is gonna turn around
                                                                                              I'm telling you
                                                                                              You will like it, I know
                                                                                              xoxoxoxoxoxOh Sinéad,
                                                                                              It's the first time
                                                                                              xoxOnly you can set it free

Oh Sinéad
Come break away with me

My heart is bleeding just for you
              xoxoxoBleeds for only you

Sinead loved the car, she really did, but she couldn't wait to be out of it. Granted, he handled it just as well as he did Eleanor if not better, but he was right, she was likely never going to drive the car like he was. Somehow his hand on her leg was a comfort to her, even if he didn't have both hands on the wheel, it made her feel better to think he knew what he was doing well enough to be able to avoid any and everything.

When they parked and got out, Sinead let him take her hand and lead her into the building. She just gave him a kiss on the cheek when he said there were more places they could go. "Ok, I promise I will try make this painless." She replied with a smile. It was the truth too, she didn't want to be running around all day on her day off, and she was pretty sure with him playing hooky that was the last thing he felt like doing too. Either way, she'd know her Janny when she saw her.

When he said go ahead, he said it like he was giving a kid free reign over a candy store, and she almost did it that way too, if only for the fact her stoned hadn't worn off yet. It didn't take her long to find a pit bull puppy. Only a few months old, and a beautiful blue, very close to the one she'd had when she was little. In a matter of minutes, Sinead had the puppy in one of the pull out rooms where she and the puppy would be safe from the bigger dogs that were getting brought in and out of the kennel, and she was playing with her with a rope.

User ImagexoxUser ImagexoxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces