9,050 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Trader 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ
╚════════════════════════╝

Everybody with your ғ ι s т s raised high - Let me hear your battle cry т σ ɴ ι ɢ н т., xxxxxStand b e s i d e or step A S I D E we're on the ғ я σ и т ℓ ι и є...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE FIGHT TO LIVE, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe live to fight & t o n i g h t you'll hear my вαттℓє cяʏ!

User Image

Landon just laughed when she batted at him, he figured why not tell the cop the truth. He knew the cop would get a kick out of it, and it wasn't like they shared the same circle of friends. He doubted the cop would even remember his name when telling the story to his buddies.

He put his hand on the small of her back and walked in the restaurant. They were seated and then he picked up right where they left off, a very important box in his left pocket - urging on the conversation that he had started earlier.He felt like maybe he was ready - but then he always chickened out - just like she did when it came to the issue of sex.

"So, tell - me. Your dream dog?"

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

xoxMy heart is covered, With thoughts entangled
                                                                    xoxHow could it ever have felt so real?
                                                                    xoxIs there a place more lonely than I feel within?
                                                                    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

There's no flower I find in here, Not withering, Or pale to me
    Everyone with a friendly face, Seems to hide some secret inside

Now I find myself alone, caught in a cage

Sinead got over it after smacking him and just shook her head and laughed it off as his hand hit the small of her back. Pretty soon, they were seated, and she was getting a much needed sip from her glass of water. "Oh, ja, I was going answer in car, but you change subject... I have always wanted blue pit bull. We had one when I was kind," Not kind, the Dutch word for child, he can tell from the accent on it, "And I loved the dog. It was very sweet." She leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table as she got another drink of her water with a smile on her face.

[[OOC:: Short is short, but like we keep telling each other, quality over quantity. ;D]]

xoxoxo Always there to remind me, It keeps me from believing
    That someone might be there, Who'll free me and never ever leave me

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
    • Swap Meet 100
    • Trader 100
    • Generous 100
    User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

Everybody with your ғ ι s т s raised high - Let me hear your battle cry т σ ɴ ι ɢ н т., xxxxxStand b e s i d e or step A S I D E we're on the ғ я σ и т ℓ ι и є...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE FIGHT TO LIVE, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe live to fight & t o n i g h t you'll hear my вαттℓє cяʏ!

User Image

The waitress brought Landon the rum and coke he had ordered, he would only drink two at maximum so he would be absolutely good to drive, and took a drink of it. "A blue pit, eh?" He had stories of this dog, but he had forgot what breed it was. If he recalled correctly, they were at least a thousand a puppy - but if they had good lineage, the more often more than that.

"So what would do for another one?" He had a point he was trying to get at - he swore it. He just didn't know how to come right out and say it.

Will you..... move in with me? See not too hard, he thought to himself.

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

With his drink came hers, of course, he saw it coming a mile away, it was just beer. She was a beer person, always had been, always will be. She was determined that her wedding would be the kegger of the century, if she ever got married. She was pretty sure her dad already had the kegs, was the sad part.

She nodded as she swapped out her water for her beer. She knew how expensive the dogs were, so she'd settled with the fact she'd probably never have another one a long time ago. When he asked her what she'd do for another one, she just gave him a funny look. "Know where to get it? Because I'll go steal the damn thing." She would too. She stole the scorpion she used to have from her best mate when she came across. Needless to say her best mate wasn't her best mate anymore. Too bad her stupid room mate killed the poor thing thinking it was wild. That sucked. Her dad loved it. Her answer probably hadn't been what he'd been looking for, the look on his face said he had something caught up in his throat and couldn't spit it out, but she left it alone. They'd already had one fight today, she wasn't about to instigate another.

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
      • Swap Meet 100
      • Trader 100
      • Generous 100
      User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

User Image

He laughed at her comment about stealing it, knowing her - she probably would. She had told him about this scorpion years ago, and he had promptly told her of his fear of them and made her swear to no more. They looked like monsters to him, and he could not deal with - that of tarantulas. Two things he wouldn't even give a chance.

"So, what I said I would get us one? Would you marry in with me then?" He then realized what he had said at that moment and the box burned hot in his pocket.

"Move. I meant MOVE in with me." His face burned red, he could feel it. Even his ears were hot. He started to sweat, hoping he didn't give himself away. He wasn't sure he was ready for the other question just yet.

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

She was about to open her mouth when that word clicked in her head. Wait what? She knew her English was bad, but- then he started correcting himself. The fact that he'd slipped and said marry bugged the hell out of her. Moving in with him caused an almost visible sigh of relief. Almost. Either way, she didn't know how to answer him. Obviously the marry bit was a mistake, or he wouldn't have corrected so fast. Moving in explained the dog.

She was so used to living by herself she wasn't sure how she'd do with someone else, even Landon. Yes, they were both clean freaks, but she also stayed up all night talking to her dad and working on her music. She already got noise complaints where she was at. His place was way nicer, and she was positive the noise complaints would come even faster, and there were some things you just couldn't plug a pair of headphones into. She drank her beer. The whole glass that she'd just barely taken one sip of. Gone. She received a few stares for it, but wrote them off. This wasn't anyone's business but theirs, and neither were her drinking habits. The longer she stayed silent, the more awkward it was though, and she knew it. "...Uhm..." She brought her hand to her forehead, trying to think. "Are you sure?" What the hell kind of question was that? She started kicking herself mentally.

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
        • Swap Meet 100
        • Trader 100
        • Generous 100
        User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

User Image

"Yeah, I am sure." It slightly bothered him that it had taken her so long to reply back to him, as if she wasn't sure if she wanted to spend most of her time with him in a house he was willing to share, that was plenty big for two people.

"I was thinking, I have that whole basement with nothing in it. We could sound proof it - so you don't interrupt whatever I may have to do, and you could work from home - instead of having to travel all over the place." He paused. "You could even use it to record your own things." He had been thinking about this for a long time. So he had been setting money aside for the remodel of his basement, and had contractors lined up. He just need her answer before he finalized the plans.

He was glad that she did not bring up his error in words, al though it had not been an error at all. He had been walking around with close to $60,000 in his pocket during just about every date they had for the last year now. The other $15,000 locked away in his safe in his closet waiting for the special day.

That is if she would say Yes.

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

Sinead just nodded for a moment, thinking as she tossed her empty glass at a passing waitress, who thankfully caught it. He was seriously willing to do that to the basement? She didn't even know there was a basement until she found the door one day. The thought of not spending half her money on the bus was very appealing. The thought of a studio? She could barely contain herself. Knowing Landon, he didn't mean a bunch of foam egg crates stapled to the walls like her dad did. The time probably dragged out for them a lot worse than it actually passed, but she finally gave him a smile and extended a hand across the table to take his. He looked like he might explode any second. "A pit and a studio, how can I say no?"

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
          • Swap Meet 100
          • Trader 100
          • Generous 100
          User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

User Image

"Good, then it's settled. We will go dog shopping soon, and I will call the contractors tomorrow." He stated matter of factly and then took a sip of his drink. At that moment there food had arrived, and before eh dug in, he studied her face. He had never loved another person as he loved her.

So what is it that is holding me back from asking her?

He couldn't get the thought out of his head, and suddenly - against his better judgement - he had to ask. You know what they say - curiosity killed the cat.

"What if I had asked you to marry me?" He asked folding his hands on his chest, leaning back in his chair. His face completely straight. His tone even, but coated with inquisition. By the tone alone, she knew he was serious, and did not want a joking answer back.

Depending on her reaction would make up his mind tonight.

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

Sinead just kept her smile as he said what he did. Yep, she was right. Contractors. Definitely not stapling foam egg crates to the walls. She withdrew her hand from his, and another beer arrived with their food. A beer she promptly choked on with what he said next. The look on his face was dead serious. What do you say to that? It was what if not will you. It seemed like two totally different things.

She did love him, wholly and truly she did, she wouldn't have stayed with him this long if she didn't. He'd put up with her fears for three years, without even realizing that the lack thereof was out of fear. Then Sinead's brain clicked straight to what happened every wedding night, and her face flushed as red as her corset, and she found herself done with her second beer already. That was definitely going to take place.

Finally, she managed to recompose herself, bringing a hand to her mouth as she got the last few coughs out. Her face stayed just as red though, there was no getting rid of that, try as she may. "Sorry," She muttered into her hand, looking away as she finally got the last pieces of herself together. Sinead finally managed to set the empty glass down on the table, and she could barely choke the words out. "I would probably have said yes."

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
            • Swap Meet 100
            • Trader 100
            • Generous 100
            User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

User Image

She choked on her beer, and at first that scared him. Scared him that she might actually tell him she would say no.

She managed to finish coughing , and he waited patiently for her response. But then - she admitted that she would have in fact said the latter. Well, probably said yes. But that was all that he needed. From under the table, he worked the box out of his pocket and fiddle with it for a moment. He stood and got down on one knee in front of her.

"Sinead Treasa Adel, My beautiful Sin. Will you marry me?" He said, with upmost sincerity and affection. He opened the Tiffany & Co. box, and revealed the ring to her - the very ring he has been hiding for damn near close to a year. Engraved on the inside said a line from the first song they ever danced to, "If you say stay." He knew only she would understand it's meaning.

He waited there, for her response.

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

Oh s**t, he actually did it. Oh s**t. He actually did it. That went through her mind in just about every language she knew, all at once, over and over and her hand covered her mouth. She saw it coming after that slip, but not right this second. In less than a minute, they went from deciding to move in together to her moving her hand from her mouth and staring at that ring. Holy s**t she was never gonna be able to get on another plane again with that thing on her hand. She'd barely managed to choke out the word when it was a theoretical question, now all she could do was nod.

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
              • Swap Meet 100
              • Trader 100
              • Generous 100
              User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

User Image

He smiled from ear to ear, and the surrounding people clapped, after watching the scene. He took the ring from the box and set the box on the table beside him. He took her hand in his and put the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit, and it was beautiful. It looked like it was meant to be there. At least he thought so. He thanked god she left her jewelry at his house, and that he bought her things before so he knew what size to get. He was still on his knee, but he put his hand under her chin, and she leaned forward and he kissed her.

He couldn't believe all in one night, he had asked her to move in and marry him. He was scared, life was coming at him fast.

"Are you going to make me tell your father?" He asked. Sinead's father scared him sometimes. He threatened to kill him one time if he deflowered his pumpkin. (Sinead was and still is unaware of this interaction.) He thought the man had to be crazy, because that was when he didn't think she was a virgin anyways, and just hadn't told daddy. Come to find out the coot was right, and he here was all this time - trying to break the promise he had made when he told him he wouldn't.

He stood, and pulled her up with him, he hugged her. And for the first time in his life, a small tear escaped. It was barely enough to be an actual tear - but his eyes were definitely watery. Cliche, and he knew it - but he was happier in this moment than he had very been in his whole life.

"I love you." He said to her. And then he let her sit, and he sat with her.

"It has an engraving on the inside, I for got to tell you."

User Image

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

The whole thing was cliche. It was the sort of thing that felt like the whole thing jumped right out of a chick flick. Finally she just started laughing when he asked if she was going to make him be the one to tell her dad. All she did was shake her head. "Neen, we will tell together on Skype." She answered as he pulled her to her feet and hugged her. Her arms just went around him and she kissed his cheek.

"I love you too." Sinead planted a kiss to his lips before they finally sat back down, and when he told her about the engraving, she pulled the ring off and looked at the inside of it. She just looked up at him and smiled as she slipped the ring back on. "Stay." She folded her hands together on the table for a moment, then went for her beer. Wait a second. Her glass seriously sat there empty that long? She turned around in her chair and raised the glass, waving it at the waitstaff that was still staring. "Oi! I am engaged not dead! Where mijn bier?!" She tossed the glass at one of them.

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
                • Swap Meet 100
                • Trader 100
                • Generous 100
                User Image

ʆαηɖση ωαℓκεɼ Ɍεɗωσσɗ

User Image

He was relieved when she said they would tell him together, he didn't wanna have that conversation alone.

"Guess we will have to fly him up soon then?" He said asking if Sin wanted him to help her get her father her. He would have to call his mom and tell her he finally asked her - she has known about the ring this long, and always gave him crap for holding on to it for so long. His mom adored Sin, his whole family did. He was thinking about flying them both to California for a bit here soon. He would bring that up later. Sin was weird about all sources of transportation it seemed, 'cept the bus. The wretched bus. He would not let her talk him into taking a bus across the US - EVER AGAIN. He couldn't believe she had gotten him to do it the first and LAST time.

He laughed when she threw her glass, and put his face in his hands. He waved and mouthed sorry to them, in her country things were different and some habits were hard to break. But that was her, and precisely why he loved her. But - he would never admit that.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
                  Manage Your Items
                  Other Stuff
                  Get GCash
                  Offers
                  Get Items
                  More Items
                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                  Other Community Areas
                  Virtual Spaces