6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ӄevin • Ɍudd

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

By now, Delroy couldn't help himself, he jumped in front of Kevin, clearly shaking in his shoes. "I apologize, Prime Minister just isn't an early morning person..." he stuttered, avoiding Ember's gaze. She was such a scary being, he honestly didn't know how to react. Kevin understood where Delroy was coming from and nodded. It finally hit him that Ember was not something that was normal in his world, and she did appear so quickly. He did feel a quiver of fear go throughout his body. Who knew what she was capable of??

User Image

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

"Waka? You don't wanna meet him! He's a fruitcake prophet! He doesn't know a thing he's talking about!" Issun jumped up and down angrily. Amaterasu just barked. "See? Ammy doesn't like im' either!"
User Image

Ice-Cold Dreamer

~ Trinity the Cat ~
- Trinity`s Theme 1 -
- Trinity`s Theme 2 -

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

==========================

Suddenly Trinity was confronted by a kind and friendly stranger with a pink-ish-colored aura, who made a rather interesting entrance. Unlike other people she'd seen, this kind of aura gave off a different vibe to it..almost like it was from a different world. As the little star quickly ducked behind the girl's head, the stranger; a male; kindly asked her where he was. "Oh, that's easy...you're in Metropolis," she said with a smile as she looked at the stranger. "..Why do you ask? Are you lost, sir?" she asked with curiosity as her tail began to flick back and forth in excitement. She'd only been exploring the city for a day, and already she met someone new and very friendly. How exciting!

((OoC:...))

Chatty Prophet

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Tao Master Waka━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlocation: Metropolis, near Trinity

Metropolis? Certainly wasn't something like a name you would find In nippon. Waka glanced at some of the car's going past, it seemed like this world was more technologically advanced then Nippon, but certainly nothing to rival anything created by the moontribe."Indeed I was. Thank you mon amie. Farewell" With that, Waka turned and started to walk away. He wondered if Issun and Amaterasu had also been brought to this strange place. He'll find out later, he was sure. Perhaps he would get a quick glimpse of the future showing where they were.

confronting waka xxxxxxxxxxxxxwaka's themexxxxxxxxxxxxxthe song waka plays
━━━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━━━
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Ice-Cold Dreamer

~ Trinity the Cat ~
- Trinity`s Theme 1 -
- Trinity`s Theme 2 -

User Image

Trinity smiled again at the male. "Your welcome. I'm glad I could help you, sir. Bye then!" she called out to him with a small wave as he turned around and walked away. The cat then turned her focus to the silver star, who had now started to come out of its hiding place and floated right beside her head. "Hm..well, now what, Twinkle? Should we just keep going..?" she asked it. It flickered twice before zooming around over her head. "..I am getting pretty hungry. Okay then, let's go find a place to eat!" she said happily as she raced off into a different direction, in search of the nearest restaurant she and her little friend could find within the big city.

((OoC:...))

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
JOHN ------- SPARTAN 117

User Image

A sudden warp had opened out into a world that was never seen before. A old and destroyed USNC Pelican exited the warp gate and began to rumble. The gravitational pull of the world began to make the ship rumble and shake. As it began to increase speed, the ship began to break apart piece by piece. First the wings, then the fin. By the time it reached the ground, only the body and cockpit were standing. The blast was within a 250 kilometer radius, and the noise was heard up to a 1000 radius.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chatty Prophet

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flaming martial artist Ember
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlocation:Forest

Ember was confused. Prime minister? What was a prime minister doing out in the forest. Did any of the cities on Mobius even work by that sort of government system? The two of them looked scard of her, but why? "Reminds me of someone else I know." She said, trying to switch back to a friendly tone to lighten the mood. "So, um. Are you guys ok? You look kind of seriously lost"

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEmber's theme
━━━━━━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━━━
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chatty Prophet

User Image User Image

==== ❤ ======== ❤ ======== ❤ ======== ❤ ======== ❤ ====

❤ ☮ ❤ Ąngel Ⱦrainee Ғlonne ❤ ☮ ❤
the love freak

==== ❤ ======== ❤ ======== ❤ ======== ❤ ======== ❤ ====

"I'm sure he's not that bad. Besides, you shouldn't call someone a fruitcake. It's not nice and you could hurt someone's feelings." Flonne gave Amaterasu a nice scratch and a pet. "People's feelings are delicate Issun. The smallest thing you say could hurt them" It was when Flonne talked like this, she would usually get called 'love freak' by Laharl.

User Image

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ӄevin • Ɍudd

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Delroy smiled shyly at Ember. "W-Well I s-suppose you could tell us where we are," he stuttered, looking down at his feet and then at Kevin, who was standing there patiently, looking at Ember while waiting for her answer.

User Image

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

Issun looked confused. "But I always call him that! It's not like I'm doing it for no reason! That guy just likes to annoy me! He's the one at fault here!" he fumed suddenly, crossing his arms. Amaterasu wagged her tail with content as they walked through Metropolis.
User Image

Chatty Prophet

User Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flaming martial artist Ember
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlocation:Forest

Your in the forest that's pretty much to the west of Knothole. It's about a two hour walk at a normal walking pace." She told them "Your not from around here, are you?" She asked. Giving the two a quick up and down look. Who were these two?

"How do you know he's doing it to annoy you Issun? Maybe he just doesn't know that he's annoying you. You shouldn't blame people for things"

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEmber's theme
━━━━━━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━━━
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Ӄevin • Ɍudd

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Of course we're not from here. We haven't even seen.... things like you before in our lives! We don't even know what Knothole is!" Kevin exclaimed, throwing up his hands in confusion. "We were first at the Parliament House, and then now we're here!"

User Image

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image

"But of course he knows that he's annoying me! Otherwise he wouldn't keep on doing it would he? He likes to always pop out of nowhere and then tell us some useless prophecy that doesn't even make sense!" Issun exclaimed, now starting to jump up and down it anger.
User Image

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
((Thanks for ignoring my first post guys... =.=;; ))
JOHN ------- SPARTAN 117

User Image

A large man crawled out from the broken and burned ship, and looked around. "This is Spartan 117, can anyone read..? I am in an unknown planet and need evac..." He said in his helmet's radio. Only static was heard as a feedback. He looked carefully around the ship, and found the weapons were in an enough of a condition to be put to use. He only picked up what he could carry; two frag grenades, a Battle Rifle, a M6 Carbine Magnum, and over his back was a Sniper rifle. He began to walk in any direction as he pleased, trying to find his way around. He grabbed the sniper from his back and laid down after a few minutes of wandering around. He was suspicious what world he actually was now. A couple of humans were here as well, and talking to a strange purple cat wearing clothes. He got up, and placed the sniper in his back again, and walked to them. His battle rifle ready at hand for any hostility.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chatty Prophet

((sorry, I wasn't quite sure of the place where he crashed landed))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff