Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

User ImageSaki UzumakiUser Image

"Like I said, two years and a lot of experimenting." Said Saki looking at him. "It would have been less but Raven was dead so I couldn't access her shadow and memory."Said Saki. "Just take the win Jack, or not and let her continue destroy your life."Said Saki before walking back inside the ship.

JACK

Jack just sighed and closed his eyes again.

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki went back to her medical office and took off her necklace. She put it on the desk and stared at it, she then pulled out a bottle of whiskey and started drinking.

JACK

Jack opened his eye again when Law walked up to him. “What do you need?” He asked looking up at Law. “We need more people.” Jack nodded “I’ll get on the radio and talk to Blair, see who is available.” He said getting up and headed to the radio room

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
]
User Image

User Image

Saki continued drinking as she looked at the ring.

JACK

Jack sat down at the radio and started fiddling with Dials. “This will take a little while.” He said to law. Law sighed “Even if you get a hold of her, who is available?” Jack was quiet for a little while thinking

User Image

Blessed Genius

17,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image

User Image

Saki put the ring back around her neck and sighed as she took another drink. She looked outside and saw another ship coming closer to them, she sighed seeing the flag flying and sensed a familiar shadow on the ship "Vatler, what are you doing?"Said Saki as she left the room with her shadow beast following her to the deck of the ship.

JACK

Law saw the ship approaching from out of a window. “You stay at this I’ll go see what this ship is.” Jack nodded as law walked up to the deck of the ship

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces