Will decorate this later

———————————
_______Ichi-Ken's Cast of Characters

► ►T H ExxG U A R D I A N S

______Hermes
"Get back on your feet mortal; we still have many more demons to slay."

User Image
_________Name: Hermes

_________Age: 2325 years (approx. 23 years in human span)

_________Appearance: I'm Not Like You Humans

_________ Description: Hermes was born by the God of Gods, Zeus, and a nymph, Maia. During the night, Zeus quietly left the Heavens when everyone else was sleeping and impregnated Maia. The following morning when dusk was broken, Hermes was born in a cave on Mount Cyllene. However, even as a baby, the God was born with an extremely cunning mind, filled with trickery. The moment his mother had wrapped him in sheets and placed in his cradle to get some rest for herself, Hermes squirmed free and ran off to Thessally. This was the land where Apollo, his older half-brother, watched his cattle. However, Hermes managed to steal the herd when his brother was not present. He had padded the feet of the cows and made them walk backwards, in order to confuse the pursuit. He finally stopped at the Alpheios River and decided to make a sacrifice to the other Gods. Doing so, Hermes had invented fire. After making his tribute, he hurried the herd to Greece. On his way, he noticed a tortoise, which he then captured and killed, removing its entrails. Using the intestines from the cow he killed and the hollow tortoise shell, he managed to make the world’s first lyre; two inventions in one single day, the day he was born. This is was the beginning of the many inventions that Hermes was famous for.

After hiding the herd in a small grotto near the city of Pylos, Hermes rushed back to the cave he was born in and wrapped himself back in the sheets of his cradle. When Apollo realized that his herd was robbed, he rushed down to Maia, accusing that Hermes was the thief. Hermes covered his tracks well as his mother looked in his cradle, he pretended he was fast asleep with his lyre hidden in his sheets. Maia said it could not be her son for he was still wrapped in sheets and fast asleep. Finally, Zeus, the father of both Gods, intervened, saying that he had seen the whole event. While the argument went on between Maia and Zeus with Apollo, Hermes had started to play his newly invented lyre out of boredom. The beautiful music had enchanted Apollo where the God had now offered to trade his cattle for the lyre. Surprisingly, Apollo and Hermes were good friends later on despite Hermes’ bad first impression.

It was from that legend where Hermes had began to become the God of inventions along with thieves and liars. He had invented a long list of items and sports, including the pipes, boxing, foot racing, and the flute. Apollo later wanted the flute and offered his golden wand, the Caduceus. He was also known as the Messenger of the Gods, the Psychopompos (the guide of souls to the Underworld), bringer of dreams, watcher over athletic sports, and the trickster.

There are many other stories about this cunning God such as the one where he killed the hundred-eyed giant, Argus, which was ordered by Hera to watch Io, another lover of Zeus; he then lead Io to safetly. It was also him that used his trickery and abilities to persuade Calypso, the nymph, to release Odysseus. Hermes was also the one that lead Eurydice, the wife of Orpheus, back to the Underworld after her husband had failed to rescue her. However, whatever Hermes did in any myths he was in, one trait shines though; his cunning mind filled with every trick in the book.

_________ Personality: Hermes is just as how he seems in all the myths about him. He is very cunning and filled with tricks up his sleeves. He is often trying to find some way to play a prank on his peers or siblings (though Apollo is his favorite one to bother). However, he isn’t as nice as the myths say he is. Hermes is a lazy person that doesn’t really help the humans that pray to him (if there are any in this time and age). He doesn’t quite bother as much as he did when he was a thousand-years old. He would only help if they were faithful enough or their situation was dire. For the rest, he would normally ignore till he gets sick and tired of hearing them. The same goes to everyone else, not only humans. He’ll help if there is something that would benefit him later on, or he’s amused or by his father. However, those who become closer to him, he starts to help without looking for benefits.

Hermes is a carefree God that is cocky once too often. He believes that his trickery and cunning plans would get him out of every trouble he’s in. His cockiness could also apply to his battles, thinking that his tricks and swiftness would get them to victory. It could be one of his lowest down points of himself. He can also be blunt at times and not truly the importance of some subjects. However, the way he feels about this competition between partners to decide who would create the new world, he understands how important it is and is excited by it, even if he doesn’t think much about the outcomes of defeating others.

He is a bit concerned about his looks and the impression he gives off. Because he is the God of Thieves, he feels like he needs to keep up to that title of looking like it. That is the reason why he decided to get an eye patch for himself, even if he’s not blind in his right eye. He also changed his hair colour to the shade red to look more rebellious. He may not seem like it but he really wants to give off that powerful impression. He is very proud of being called the God of Thieves, the Inventor, and a Psychopompos to Hades. However, because he’s lazy, he doesn’t really enjoy his job of delivering souls to the Underworld after his co-worker, Thanatos killed the mortals.

To put it in a short way, Hermes is a carefree God that isn’t quite like the ways the myths describe him. He gets his kicks by playing pranks, doesn’t quite help out of the kindness of his heart but rather for benefits, is lazy, and thinks that he could escape all his troubles by his cunning plans.

_________Abilities: As the inventor of fire and boxing, it wouldn’t be strange or out of the blue for him not to use them in battle. Combined with Hermes’ quick speed (with or without his winged sandals), he could a deadly force to deal with. He doesn’t quite like to get his hands dirty, so he relies mostly on fire attacks from either a far or close range. Hermes is also skilled at making plans or covering his tracks, perfect for situations when trying to escape or place a trap. However, despite all this, his cockiness can get the better out of him. Only when he is faced with a strong challenge where he clearly knows that he won’t win by his usual traps, he’ll begin to start giving it his all.

_________Text: My actions and my speech

T H ExxL E A D E R S ◄ ◄

______Shane Andrews
"A pleasure to meet you; I am Shane Andrews. I hope that I won't cause you an inconvenience."

User Image
_________Name: Shane Andrews

_________Age: 24 years

_________Appearance: I Hope I Look Fine

_________ Description: Shane was born on November 29 in New York city where his parents, business partners in the same company, were attending a meeting. Born with hair with the shade of brown with matching eyes, it was no surprise to his parents; a common sight that matched them as well. The Andrews couple and their new bundle of joy had left the hospital a week later to head on home, the mother now working part-time at the company to care for her new child. The Andrews had no other children after, leaving their son as an only child.

Shane quickly started to learn his first words and start walking. He began to read and write, just like all the other children. By the time he was four, his true self started to pop its little head out. As a child, Shane didn’t go outside the house very often to play sports like the other boys in the neighborhood. He preferred to stay indoors and read the books that his parents got for him; also with his glasses, he has a fear of getting them broken or lost. He isn’t really blind without his glasses, but still pretty bad enough to only see mostly blurs and outline of a few objects, not a giant abstract painting. Anyhow, he found such inspiration and joy at reading the simple words that would be linked together and form a story. Of course, just because he liked to stay inside and read didn’t mean that was inactive or no good at sports. He has good endurance and can do simple organized sports, but he just prefers to stay in to read. At a young age, Shane had always shown a great interest in the English language and started to show his strong strength for it in school. However, with his strong English skills, his science skills were lacking very much. Whenever it was Biology or Chemistry, he could never seem to correctly get the formulas or perform experiments without having them fail on him.

Because of his strong English skills and knowledge, Shane decided to major in English Literature. With all the reading and studying he had done, he earned a large span of knowledge on the subject, though he has a liking to Shakespeare and Greek mythology. However, he decided to stay an extra term at high school, taking extra English, writer’s craft, and drama courses; he has a bit reluctance when saying he took a few drama courses since there was more than one embarrassing moment in that course along with the idea that he had recited lines from plays in goofy costumes. After he had finished his half term and earned his high school diploma, Shane had started to work full-time on a job at the public library then later switch to a part-time job as a waiter in a restaurant for the next year and a half.

Finally at the age of twenty, the young man applied to Anvilla, an university in Boston that was well known for its studies and large range of subjects, for English literature. In a month after his entrance exam and much anticipation, Shane had gotten the letter of acceptance that his parents was sure he would get. Finally was the young Andrews going to finally go to Anvilla for English Literature, which composed from Edgar Allen Poe all the way to mythology. With a master’s degree at Anvilla then apply for a PhD, he plans to become an English professor at an university much like Anvilla. With the money that he saved up and the savings that his parents had for him since he was born, he was able to afford to pay for his tuitions, books, and an apartment to stay in Boston.

At the moment, Shane is now living in a two-room apartment with a roommate (Mike Evans who is a loud yet friendly young man) near the university while taking a part-time job at a restaurant as a waiter once again. His classes are three times a week while his part-time is five to even six times a week during the evening. He is right now in his fourth year of the five he needs at Anvilla university.

_________ Personality:Shane has the personality most would expect out of a fine young man that is heading towards the professor profession; a calm man. Shane tries to keep himself as composed as best as he can, trying to look as professional as possible. He doesn’t try to let panic, fear, or excitement try to stray him away his proper self. Despite being like this, he isn’t really the quiet one. Though he thinks before he speaks, he often gives advice and kind comments. He would be one of those teachers that would encourage a student to keep trying. Even though he may not quite seem like it with his great deal of studying or wearing a suit to his classes everyday, he is really a kind person once one gets to know him.

However, just like every other human being, Shane does have his down points as well. One of them could that he could become easily flustered. Poke at his embarrassed spot and he’ll start to stutter and turn pink. Also when he is stuck in an awkward situation, he tends to follow the awkward flow. He really does try to help the awkwardness pass by, but since his wanting to be professional as possible, it normally just adds to the flow, following with embarrassment. Besides all his awkward and embarrassing moments as his down falls, Shane has a certain temper. He tries his best to ignore rude comments or anything of the such, but his patience could only reach so high. When the needle comes down and breaks the camel’s back, Shane would just burst in a single loud outrage. It would normally be a loud outburst of a single sentence or two before he excuses himself to cool off his anger in another area. Some other times, instead of anger, he gets these short out bursts of moments where he just wants to face his hand to his forehead and grumble to himself.

Shane is an organized person that keeps all his things in order. He keeps his notes neatly and the novels on his shelves are all kept in order by author then alphabetized. He’s not really a neat freak where he will start to hyperventilate if there was just one book out of order, but he just prefers if his room was clean since it’ll be easier to find the things he’s looking for. He would often have a single tie or a novel out of place somewhere. However, living without his parents and staying in an apartment kilometers away from the home he grew up in, he is trying his best to use his money wisely. Even with his parents paying around a quarter or a third of the rent and for his living expenses every month, Shane is trying to use every penny he earns at his job wisely. He doesn’t turn to use the credit card his parents left him unless it is for an emergency.

Shane is pretty much a kind person that could take jokes and have a great time with, but also try to be as professional as possible at the same time. It might take a bit of time to get used to him, but once one does, he would try his best to be a good friend.

_________Likes/Hobbies:
☭ Novels (❝Obviously; this is how I began to head towards majoring in English Literature.❞)
☭ Cooking (❝I am not that good, but it’s a enjoyable hobby.❞)
☭ Being professional as possible (❝Must I explain?❞)
☭ Children (❝They’re so innocent to the world around them.❞)
☭ Greek Mythology (❝It’s a very interesting perspective of the how everyone explained their world back then and their Gods.❞)
☭ Cats and Dogs (❝Great companions.❞)

_________Dislikes/Avoids:
☭ Science (❝I…I can’t seem to get any of these formulas correctly.❞)
☭ The cold (❝I can’t deal with low temperatures as good as others.❞)
☭ Losing his glasses (❝I can barely see.❞)
☭ Awkward situations (❝I’m not making this any easier, am I?❞)
☭ Fast food (❝Too greasy and unhealthy.❞)
☭ Unable to anything (❝Please, let me take part of the weight.❞)
☭ Wasting money (❝Don’t waste hard-earned money on things you don’t need.❞)

_________Text: My actions and my speech

Business Prophet

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kawari Taizu's Cast of Characters___________

User Image

Name:
Aurora Hemmingfields

Picture: Does this make me look fat?

Description:
Being tall and gangly, Aurora isn’t the most…developed of girls. She’s skinny with big, almond shaped, green-blue eyes and an angular face. Her soft, long fingers are used for cello playing and her art. Her sense of clothing is rather bland, but sometimes she goes out of her usual sense of style to make herself a little more appealing, but not usually.

Personality:
Aurora isn’t much of the talkative, preppy type. She prefers to keep to herself rather than be overly sociable. This does not mean, however, that she does not like to talk to people or doesn’t know how to, she merely doesn’t. When she does decide to communicate with others, she is friendly and soft spoken. People who know her see her as a kind girl who doesn’t yell or break her cool. Aurora likes helping people, though, but not in large groups. A few good friends are nice enough for her. Aurora is also very laid back. Her serene nature doesn’t allow for her much stress, but her tests and homework assignments sometimes overwhelm her and she gets extremely uptight and jittery.

Background:
Aurora grew up in a relatively small town in a normal family. She was a smart girl, and her parents boasted that she should take honors classes in all subjects. She complies throughout her life and gets into a well-developed university, named Advilla. It seemed quaint and lived up to her knowledge expectations, as well as her artistic abilities.

When she got into the school, it was evident what her major was. She was an amazing painter, and the teacher admired these paintings, which centered on Greek mythology. Why? Aurora was fascinated with the concept of mythology, especially depicting the gods in their flashy forms. Her favorite were the siblings Artemis and Apollo. They seemed quite the beautiful pair, being nearly the same yet opposites.

After her first year, Aurora bean to become more sociable. She joined a club that introduced new students and showed them around school. This indeed helped a lot, gaining friends from the club and the new students around the school. Aurora still wasn’t comfortable in very large groups, but was gradually getting more comfortable with more people.

♪ Painting, of course!
♪ Getting good grades
♪ Finding out new interesting, information
♪ Finishing off her sketchbook

Dislikes:
✗ Failing her classes or tests…or both
✗ Not living up to her or her parents’ standards
✗ Being stressed out
✗ Running out of paints

Text: My actions and my speech
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx н є я м є s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The thieves' God
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hades' Messenger
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx World's cunning Trickster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________________

It was almost hilarious how mortals portrayed the Gods with their stories and paintings. Where these humans thought of some of this nonsense was sometimes hysterical; well, at least he thought so. Alright, here was an example of just how wrong these myths could shape; Honestly, Nyx’s twins, Hypnos and Thanatos? Hypnos being the mature, kind child that was often seen cradled in his mother’s arms as a child? Yeah, Hypnos was definitely mommy’s little boy, but mature? Yeah right. That kid had the mind of a 700-year-old child (which was like what, seven years old for humans?), always going on bugging his bother with questions of humans and their world. But no one couldn’t blame the kid for being curious; he was living in Tartarus with his mother who only saw the world when his mother took him out when it was her shift for the night. Hypnos did have a mature side of himself, but it was his childish self that would always shine through. For Thanatos, a hideous God of death that ruthlessly took the lives of humans with a cold heart. Yeah, Thanatos was Mr. I-kill-mortals, but not with a cold heart. As far as everyone knew, Thanatos wasn’t really enjoying his job. The two of them were co-workers, Thanatos kills, and he would deliver, while Hades kept the souls under watch. Hermes could always see that the God of Death was dragging his feet when he walked back to the Underworld or how his shoulders slumped when he flew to areas where those were waiting for his arrival, always carrying his sword and torch. The God also had a soft spot for his brother, often bringing him gifts from the world that Hypnos hardly got to see; books, clothes, toys, and food, just about anything from the world that mortals lived in. Hypnos was the curious child that lingered in the body of 2500-year-old God of Sleep, while Thanatos was the God of Death with a heart of gold, even if he was silent and snapped often when he was tired.

That was just how Hermes loved hearing about these stupid myths that was twisted by humans. The way that humans thought about Gods and their personalities, they weren’t doing a very good job. Hermes thought it was gut-bursting at all this, especially for personality errors like the example he gave, Nyx’s twins. There were many other ways that Hermes laughed hysterically at how these twisted these myths and arts were, but a personal favorite of his were the statues. He had no idea why the Greek long ago was so fascinated and entranced by naked men. He would come down from Heaven once in a while just to visit these museums that contained so many statues of his siblings and himself. Other visitors would eye him curiously as they watched the God laughing at nearly every naked statue he met. Many would think that he was just some immature man that still thought seeing naked humans in paintings or sculptures were embarrassing. Oh, if only they knew that he was laughing at a completely different matter. Hermes would then go back up to Heaven or the Underworld to tell his friends and family about how humans viewed them long ago, mainly by being posed as some horribly sculptured naked people. Some other Gods would laugh with him, others would ignore him, asking how a God could be so immature.

If one didn’t notice already, Hermes was indeed a Greek God, someone out of a storybook that no one ever really believed. He was the God of many things, like every other Higher Power he knew. He was the God of Inventions, of sports, of delivering souls to Hades, but his favorite was being known as the God of thieves. It sounded awesome and was a title he was very proud. Most people would count it as a bad thing, but a trickster like him, it was great. A fitting title to a God that stole his brother’s cattle as soon as he was born. Well, now soon Hermes could earn another title for himself, as the God of the new world. Well, what is this new world? Nothing much, but just a tournament between partners that would battle and determine who would destroy the old one to create anew.

Hermes didn’t know a lot of the details, but he knew that something was up. Even Zeus, his father, knew little of this tournament. All they knew was that there were only a certain amount of people that could take place in this. Only selective humans would have the chance at this. Why they were selected out of the million out there, he didn’t have a clue. All he knew was that these humans, they couldn’t be alone in this. They needed a partner to fight with them; a powerful demon, a wise spirit, or a God, and Hermes was this other partner, the Guardian. He had been sucked into this battle without much a warning, but a strange message written on the walls that all the Gods found in their throne room. He wouldn’t have paid much attention to it and its warnings of the war if not for his father saying that this note must be taken very seriously. After a heated debate between Gods whenever this message was just a prank or the real thing, Zeus had finally ended it by claiming it true. He said about something about the balance being tilted or something like that. The most that Hermes could have gotten out of this stupid message was that he must be paired to selective human and take place in the battle. He had to protect his human from any danger and destroy any other contestants in the way, becoming the winner. Winner would then shape the Earth however they would want it. Why this was happening, no one knew. Maybe it was the will of the universe or something like that. Maybe one would find out why this was happening if they won it. Either way, Hermes was one of the selective Gods that were chosen to find his stupid human partner and try to win. He wasn’t sure who the other Gods were that were chosen (he was told by his father that he was a Guardian when he was fiddling around with some traps in his room), but he didn’t really care. He was going to beat everyone!

But where to start? There were millions of humans all over the world. Luckily, his father was able to at least pinpoint an area where there seemed to be giving out strange vibes; Advilla University in Boston of America. University seemed like an interesting place. Humans go to a school where they teach you subjects that would end up helping your future career. It seemed like a nice deal; older humans teach you, you learn, and you get a job in that subject. Seemed pretty easy enough, but then again, Hermes didn’t quite know what the difficulty that most humans went though in times of exams and essays. Anyways, somewhere in these large buildings of the university had to be his partner, just somewhere. One of these weak mortals was on his partner, one out of the hundreds here. He didn’t even know if this person was a male or a female. Heck, he didn’t know anything about his partner. All he knew was that when the clock struck at a certain time (he wasn’t actually quite sure when), the whole world would change into a wasteland; the arena of sorts that stretched out miles and miles. Maybe that would help him narrow down his partner, if that person wasn’t way out in the area. He probably had a better chance of finding his partner in a wasteland if he stuck close to the university he or she was attending.

It wasn’t that easy of a task to sneak Hermes into the school records. It required much fake documents and all that jazz. He had the help of Thanatos and Hades to sneak pass and place everything in order; he didn’t know how he would have managed to do much without them. Although it was a long and hard task to make all this fake background, everything just came flowing towards them. Because of a ‘car accident’ that left him ‘unable to leave the hospital’, he missed the first month of classes. The whole doctor’s note and medical forms were all forged of course, and if everything went wrong, that’s where Thanatos came in handy. Being the God of Death and dealing with mortals a lot, the God knew how to work with these guys better than anyone else. With everything in place, Hermes was now a proud student at Advilla University. Taking a human persona, Matt Herms, he had taken off to the University.

He introduced himself, got his schedule, class preparation sheets, and a map of the school. It was the usual business and Hermes- no, ’Matt- was ready to leapt off his way, if not the mortals working in the office stopped him from even taking a step out the door. The university just insisted that one of their students would give him a tour of the school. He didn’t really need one, honestly. When his father had told him that his partner was somewhere in the Anvilla area, he was smart enough to take a look at the school’s layout from above. He had also borrowed Hades’ cap to look around inside the school, no one even noticing that an invisible God was walking in the same halls they were. Unfortunately, Hermes did have to return the cap of invisibility back to Hades, so he wasn’t able to pull any great pranks except for the usual sudden trips or locker closing. Besides that, the God probably knew the university well enough for him to find his classrooms in a matter of a couple of minutes. But Anvilla University just wouldn’t let him leave the office without a tour, and this is where Hermes was now, waiting by the office.

He shifted his notebooks in his hand, moving the weight from his fingers to leaning against his wrist. His classes would start in an hour and a half. He’ll become a first-year university student in an hour and a half, and he wasn’t sweating it. Marks, studying, bah; that’s not why he came here; he just came to find his partner and that’s all. For the tests and stuff, he could always cheat somehow. But he didn’t need to cheat all the time if he was going to take classes for something he was somewhat good at; English. He heard that the English courses here had some mythology unit in it, so that would be a snap. But then again, these humans were fond of mixing myths around.

And this is where he was, leaning against the wall beside the large office, waiting for this stupid human to show him around a school’s layout he already knew. Now fiddling with his eye patch’s strap (the ‘result’ of his ‘car accident’), Hermes heaved out a heavy sigh. He hoped this wasn’t going to take very long, referring both to the tour and waiting for that tour guide. He did have better things to do than this like finding his partner for one thing. But, he couldn’t escape with the secretary looking through the glass walls of the office, making sure that he didn’t run off. Goddamn this school and its stupid rules.

Business Prophet

8,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

"I would like to be friends..."

Aurora Hemmingfieldsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx Artistxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx Studentxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx Unknown Warriorxxxxxxx

♪♪ Her brush slid smoothly across the canvas, like water over a slab of glass. The bright colors of the flowers seemed striking, as if the flowers themselves had shrunk themselves into the picture. A single pale figure, clad in a magenta-colored rose petal dress, sat nearly in the center of the field. Her golden tresses pooled around her slim figure. In one had, she held a pomegranate, a single bite taken out and the blood-colored liquid dripping from her hand onto the flowers below. The other was extended forward, towards a dark, long-legged shape. It looked like a tall, emaciated horse creature. The only color on its form was its prominent red eyes. Its head, attached to its body by a slender neck, extended forward at the pomegranate, mouth open and exposing dagger-like fangs inside. The girl’s face looked calm, but her eyes showed a sort of fearful emotion. Dark clouds were brooding overhead. Was that a breeze she felt? Were…the eyes of the creature glowing?

The bell to dismiss class suddenly rang shrilly and Aurora stumbled back. No one seemed to notice this. They were too busy leaving. Aurora gathered up her brushes and strode to the sink, washing them off and placing them back into the holder designated for their size. Striding back to her painting, she gathered her things to leave, leaving her painting on the easel. Before she could even reach the door, the teacher stopped her. Aurora bowed her head.

“I’m sorry, Mrs. Delario. I forgot my canvas.” Aurora stuttered and fell back to her place. Slender fingers grasped the painting and took it over to the place she had claimed as her’s where it could dry without being disturbed. The teacher, Mrs. Delario, smiled at the girl. She was a young woman around thirty-five years of age with dark brown hair that reached her shoulders. She liked having Aurora as a student. She was calm and focused on her art, rather than be loud, obnoxious, and have no respect for the subject. Wiping her hands on the smock that she had tied around her slender waist, Mrs. Delario spoke up.

“No, no, no, Aurora. I was just letting you know that the office needed you,” Aurora paled at the words. She had done nothing wrong, didn’t she? “A new student just arrived at the school and they wanted you to show them around.” Aurora sighed in relief. She had never gotten in trouble, and this wasn’t going to be the first time. She smiled at Mrs. Delario and picked her books back up before scampering out of the room and heading to the office. Aurora had another hour until her next class, so that was enough time to get acquainted and show the new student around. She wondered what their name was. Were they a boy or a girl? Where did they come from? Were they tall or short? What did they want to do with their life? What were their hobbies? But the biggest question was would they want to be her friend? Ever since Aurora got here, she’s wanted to try and get friends. To change from her secluded self into a more social person. When she got here, the person showing her around left her after the first week to their own social clique, making Aurora into an anti-social, lost puppy that wandered through the halls. Later, she was labeled as the quiet girl that did nothing but answer the questions correctly when she was called on. She didn’t look like the stereotypical nerd, though. At least, she didn’t think so. She had fair, clear skin, golden hair that she usually kept up in a ponytail or bun, and a tall, slender build. Her sense of style wasn’t too…developed. This year, though, people began to know her. Some even hung out with her from time to time, and helped her with her shopping. This was a great accomplishment on Aurora’s part. Before, she had no sense of style (most of her clothes being a baggy t-shirt and jeans) and had a unified haircut that never really varied. But now, she thought herself as more attractive. She never got compliments for her looks, though. They were always for her art.

Aurora’s mild obsession with the Greek Gods wasn’t unhealthy. She just enjoyed doodling them and occasionally got to paint them. Her favorites were Artemis and Athena. Athena because of her knowledge and Artemis for her sheer wildness. In the sketchbook that Aurora carried around, there were elegant pictures of all of the gods in various poses, doing various things. She loved them all! The entire concept of them appealed to her. The things that they controlled or made up…

Aurora snapped out of her thought as she found out where she was. The office. Gingerly, she opened up the door and entered, walking up to the counter. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed an odd looking male, about the same age as she was, with bright red hair. Without even a word, the lady at the desk nodded her head at the male, gave her a slip of paper, and went back to her call. Aurora turned around and clutched her books tightly to her chest and examined the boy more closely. He was tall, about half a foot taller than she was, give or take a few inches. There was an eye patch over one of his eyes. An eye patch? she thought, fighting the urge to raise an eyebrow.

“Uh…Matt Herms?” She asked, hoping that she pronounced his last name right. Herms… That was weird. Kinda sounded like- Nah. Aurora shook her head. Why was her head always up in the clouds Mount Olympus. “I’m…uh.. Aurora. I’ll be showing you around the school.” She stepped a little closer to the door and opened it up. “Please… Follow me.” Aurora smiled lightly, trying to be friendly. All she really hoped at this point was that this strange new boy, Matt, would at least follow her.

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx н є я м є s
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The thieves' God
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hades' Messenger
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx World's cunning Trickster

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_____________________

Hermes was starting to wonder if this stupid human was even going to come or not. It’s been, what, five minutes and still nothing? The God of Thieves wasn’t known to be very patient or able to withhold his boredom for long amounts of time. He was already getting a bit bored from just replaying that one scene in his head when he pulled one of his many pranks on his brother, Apollo. The God wondered if Apollo was also one of the lucky ones to be chosen for this competition. He hoped that his older brother was in it, but at the same time he didn’t. Well, the reason why he wanted it was because that would give an excuse for Hermes to beat the crap out of Apollo and this time, without getting yelled at by father. Besides, he always wanted to do a one-on-one battle with no strings attached. The other reason why he didn’t want him in it was because it gave bragging rights, and everyone just loved bragging rights, especially Hermes.

He let out an annoyed puff of air, fiddling with his eye patch’s strap with just a bit more strength, clearly getting more and more impatient. Just how long was this going to take? He had places to go, things to see, people to trick. Not to even mention that he also had to find his partner and that with over a thousand mortals here, he had to trick quite a lot of them. He was a very busy God, thank you very much. But y’know, those people at the desk probably weren’t even looking, playing with their phones and whatnot. He could sneak out right now and with his speed, he could probably be far, far away from this bloody office. Yeah, that’s what he’ll do.

Just when Hermes was just about to make a run for it, in came some female mortal. Alright, after she leaves, he’ll just run for it. But guess Zeus wasn’t going to play nice today, because apparently this girl was his guide. Are you freaking kidding? Unless that girl just somehow knew his name and the person at the front desk just nodded her head at “Matt”, yeah, this was all just a joke…Yeah right. Of all the people they send to show him this place, they send this fragile looking girl? Well, now he knows he’s definitely ditching. Even with other mortals, he did want to keep an image.

Pushing himself off the wall with a small groan (mainly out of annoyance, but also because the fact he had to maintain this human form to prevent any of those pesky demons from noticing; it was quite restraining on his body), with one hand in his jean pockets and the other gripping those annoying textbooks, he headed straight out the door without saying a single word. All that “thank you” and “you’re welcome” crap that humans did, he didn’t need to sink that low with these guys. Besides, he was the God of Thieves and last time he checked, God of Thieves wasn’t supposed to be polite.

Heading straight out into the hallway, he looked in both directions. To his left, it should lead to the library and some other boring places, and to his right, out of the office area and towards the fields. Well, weren’t these choices hard? He could either bore himself to death in the library or have some fun out in the fields. He’ll take the latter, thanks.

Just before he started to head off in that direction though, he turned his head towards that girl. What was her name? Uh, Aura, or something like that? He wasn’t really paying attention.
“You can go back to whatever you were just doing,” he said, before explaining; “I don’t need a tour.” And with that, he started walking off towards the fields. There was bound to be someone there that was a chosen one. Well, out of the thousands of students here, he already had one crossed off, and it was this Aura girl. Like hell was the world going to chose a weakling for this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff