Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Man-Lover

User Image
Name: Haruka
Bio: Haruka is was an only child growing up in Japan. His father and mother were busy with work but always made time to spend time with their little Haruka. They went on family trips every winter and went out to the beach house every summer. His family moved to the US when he was 11 and it wasnt hard for him to adjust to the newer life style. Making friends was easy but keeping them was always harder due the fact that he was still a virgin. But now he is currently enrolled at Far West High School.

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
thats all?)

Friendly Man-Lover

fireguy312

User ImageName: Mizuki
Bio: Mizuki had been born in Japan after her father receive a Job offer over sea just before she was born but he and her mother moved back to the US before she had learned to speak. Both her parents were workaholics and never had much time to spend with her so it was to no big surprise that when Mizuki grew older she rebelled against her parents as a way to get their attention, just not the positive kind but she had never done anything to bad so she had to Juvenal record and her virginity at seventeen but had been kicked out of her old school for beating the tar out of the school bully.

It was early, before dawn early as the piercing tones of an over annoying alarm clock were heard from the bedside table of Mizuki's night stand. It was her first at Jefferson Tech and she wasn't looking forward to it at all, this fact being driven home by the sound of said alarm being tossed/broken against the far wall of her bedroom as a hand attached to a long slender arm poked out of the small bundle of blankets and sheets that Mizuki had managed to form around herself during the night, a habit that she had formed at an early age. With a loud yet muffled groan Mizuki sat up and got out of bed while she absentmindedly chewed on her on her over sized bangs, another old habit she had which every now and then ended with her coughing up a fur ball. After a good stretch and a scratch Miz walked over to her private bathroom, her tail swaying back and forth while doing so, before she slipped off the black tank top and white panties she had worn to bed before she slipped into a hot shower and washed up before she began to get ready for school.

Soon enough she had been dressed, hair down, tail brushed and her breakfast eaten and she was out the door and walking down the side walk with her over used headphones blasting in her pointed, long, furry ears. She soon arrived at her new school and made her way into the building and into the office all while she ignored all the stares and whispers from all the other students.

also the mark on her face is a white birthmark.)

Friendly Man-Lover

Haruka had been awoken by the sound of his annoying alarm. He turned it off and slowly climbed out of his bed getting dressed for the day. "I wonder how schools going to be today?" He wondered to himself as he ate his bowl of cereal. "Bye mom, bye dad!" haruka yelled over his shoulders as he ran out the door. "Im going to be late for school again!" he said to himeslf as he dashed towards the school building. He arrived at Far West High School just minutes before the bell was going to ring. "That was a close one." Haruka continued to jog down the hallway and accidentally bumped into a girl. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" He had never seen this girl before at his school. She was probably new he thought. He bent over and started picking up some of the things that had fallen to the floor.

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mizuki had just finished with the office and had just walked out the office and when, BAM, Something or someone plowed right into her and knocked her clean over onto her butt/side. It took a moment to come to her senses before she looked up and saw it was some neko boy. She eyed him for a long moment before she stood up and said"It's alright..Should have been looking up."

Friendly Man-Lover

Haruka looked into the girls eyes "I apologize i really do. Yea i should have been paying attention." Haruka helped the girl onto her feet. and then offered his hand out. "My name's Haruka. Whats yours?" He couldnt stop himself from staring at this fox girl. There werent many left due to people having sex in middle school. If you still had your ears and tail then it meant you were a virgin. Not many left around in this school. He wondered if those were her real ears or just some fake clip ons.

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Neko's are cat's. Mizuki is a fox)

When he offered her his hand to help her up and gladly took it before she dusted her rear end off before she reached out and shook his hand as she said" Mizuki. nice to meet you."With the introductions out of the way she also took a moment to give him a once over with her eyes, one of her ear's twitching as she did so to signal they were real.

Friendly Man-Lover

Haruka chuckled a little bit. "Looks like they are real after all." He twitched his ears back at her to confirm that his were real as well. "So I'm heading down to chem lab 1301. What do you have?" He innocently asked her. He wanted to ask her so much more but thought there was a time and place for such questions. Just meeting someone for the first time is not the time to ask silly questions of boyfriends and trivial things.

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
At his question she looked dwn at the slip of paper with all her classes on it and looked it over for a moment before she said"Huh..Same as you..What are the odds."before she looked back up at him with a smile, her tail swaying a little bit.

Friendly Man-Lover

Haruka smiled a little bit as his ears twitched and his tail swayed back and forth. "Since we have the same class looks like I can walk you there huh?" He started to walk away as she followed him. "So where are you from?"

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
She smiled also as she walked with him down the hall way, her tail wagging happily wile her ear's stood up right with a little twitch here and there. When he asked her where she was from she smiled at him again as she said"Well I was originally born over in Japan but my parents, where are from here, moved back here with me before I turned one. Before I came here though I was living over in Jefferson two towns over."

Friendly Man-Lover

Harukas' ears twitched up in excitement. "So you were in Japan for less then a year. Huh, kinda jealous now. I've never been anywhere other then here. Hopefully if things go they way i plan them to be then i will be going to Japan after college." He chuckled a little bit. "Sorry i didnt mean to start rambling on like that."

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
She laughed a little bit and nodded her head as she smiled up at him and said"That's fine...To be honest it's nice to have someone to talk so...Most people treat me like an outcast."

Friendly Man-Lover

Haruka tilted his head a little to the side. "Now why would anybody treat you like an outcast? You're cute, and nice. Don't see anything wrong with ya." He smiled and his tail wagged back and forth. They had just arrived at the door to there CHEM 1301 classroom. "Well here we are. Looks like it's going to be another boring day in Chem class. I don't have a lab partner yet. Would you like to be mine?" He asked Mizuki as he held the door open for her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games