Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante smiled. Luckily most of his bruises were on his torso, so his knees were fine.

A few minutes later, they pulled up outside the hotel. Dante paid the driver and stretched once he was out of the car. It hurt his bruises a bit but his muscles were tense from hunching over a desk all day.

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel and Liz followed Dante out of the taxi and into the hotel. In the elevator Rachel put her bag down and took Dante's hand.

Liz leaned against the wall of the elevator. It was clear she was in a grumpy mood from the dentition and having to clean.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante held Rachel's hand as they headed up in the elevator.

"We should all go to an arcade one night or something. There are some really huge ones around which have games in English or ones that are simple enough to play without having to read Japanese."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"That sounds like fun Dante, we should do that. Liz loves pinball machines."

"They are alright." Apparently the thought of an arcade was not enough to cheer her up.

Hearing Liz's glum reply Rachel quickly leaned up to whisper into Dante's ear so he would not get upset over Liz not seeming excited. "Can we watch a movie and have snuggle time tonight. I don't mind letting you lean on me so your bruises do not get hurt."

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante nodded.

"Sure. How about six o'clock? We can grab some dinner too then." He squeezed her hand gently as the doors opened on their floor.

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel smiled and kissed Dante on the cheek. "I love you so much." Grabbing her bag she skipped out of the elevator and dug around in her bag for her key.

Liz already had her key out and disappeared into her room right away. She was going to be ill again and had to hurry.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Love you too," he said. As she dug around in her bag, he slipped his arms around her waist from behind and nipped her ear. "Omnomnom, you taste like sunshine."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel smiled feeling his arms go around her waist, she made sure not to lean back and touch his bruises. Putting her bag down she turned around in his arms carefully smiling happily.

Kissing his nose she smiled and then licked his neck. "I was just curious what you taste like." Grinning evilly she looked into his eyes. "One day I will tell you handsome."

She was back far enough from him that she would not touch a single bruise. "Somehow you bring out the playful side of me Dante, I wonder if you will stop thinking that is a good thing some day."

Before he could answer right away she kissed him tenderly, licking his lips as she pulled back.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He pouted and poked her gently in the stomach.

"How mean! Tell meeee..."

Dante kissed her back gently, resisting the urge to pull her up against him. "Playfulness is never a bad thing." He tugged on her shirt to untuck it from her skirt, then reached under and traced his hand across her stomach. "You're so warm and cute. Perfect for cuddling."

He kissed her on the tip of her nose. "I'll see you tonight. Anything in mind for dinner? There are a whole bunch of restaurants and take away places around here."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

When he pouted Rachel's grin just got bigger. Dante's hand was cold and she jumped when he touched her warm stomach but she did not pull away from him.

"I am glad I meet your approval for cuddling because I want a super long cuddle tonight."

"I am really in the mood for Mexican. Any place like that around here?"
She licked his cheek playfully before kissing it. "I had best see about a snack before I eat you up, I just love you so much!"

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante nodded and slipped his hand around to her back.

"Yeah, there's a Mexican place on the corner."

He kissed her neck a few times. "I'd best let you go or we'll be here for the rest of the day."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel jumped feeling his cool hand touch her back. "I am going to have to warm you up later my handsome prince."

Reaching up she put her hands behind his neck, tilted his head forward and gave him a long, sweet, passionate kiss.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante was so happy that things had worked out between them, and kissed her for a few minutes until his watch beeped and reminded him of the time.

"I'll see you in a couple hours, we can head down to the Mexican place together and head back to mine to pick a movie." He kissed her neck once more.

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

With obvious reluctance Rachel pulled free of his grasp and turned around to pick up her bag and to try to find her key once more.

"I shall count the minutes until we are together again my love." Her hand found the key and she opened her door stepping into her room quickly so she would not turn around and start making out with him.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante headed back into his own room and got a quick shower, changing his clothes. He decided his homework could wait until later that night, so he went out to the shops to grab some chocolate-vanilla flavoured soy ice cream for dessert.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff