Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante finally tired of doing his homework after a couple of hours, but he managed to force himself to continue until he had absolutely everything finished, then he went back to study again. He saw a nurse every so often, when one or two would come in to check if he was okay or to bring him some food, but that was about it.

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

The rest of the day passed peacefully for Rachel and Liz. Thankfully neither of them saw the tv report on tv that was showing pictures of Rachel in her bikini and saying she was much too hot for Dante.

Both girls stayed up fairly late enjoying nice long soaks in the private spring before heading to bed. Not sure what time they were leaving on Sunday they woke up around nine. They figured that would give them enough time to have another soak.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante did catch the news report and he resented it but he did believe it. Having struggled to maintain a half decent self image ever since his aunt started picking on him, he agreed that Rachel was too good for him and he pouted, switching the television off.

"Even the stupid paparazzi know she's too hot for me. But heads are gonna roll, they shouldn't take photos of her in her bikini."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

The girls ate lunch after their soak then got ready to go. All too soon they were piling back into the car for the long drive back to to the hotel.

Once again they sat in the back and worked on homework while the guards sat up front.

((I figured Dante would of been drooling over the pictures. Find a few online and print them off for his enjoyment. At least he did not get mad at her for getting caught in her bikini by photographers.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante sat up in his bed holding the panda Rachel gave him until the doctor let him know when he could go. He'd be allowed to leave Monday morning once he'd had a final checkup. He was glad to finally hear when he could go, so he texted Rachel.

"I'm outta here Monday morning. Thank God, I finished all my homework and all I have to do now is watch TV. By the way, that bikini looks so cute on you, but I'm gonna tear somebody's face off for taking pictures of you like that."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel got the text and blushed. She texted him back. "Aww I will miss you tonight. I was looking forward to kissing you until you told me to stop."

Finally they arrived at the hotel and staff came to take their bags. Heading up to her room Rachel greeted two very excited pets and saw to them.

After eating dinner she went down to the desk and asked for someone to let her into Dante's room. No one had bothered to clean it up for him so she stripped the bed and got the sheets in the wash. Unable to find any others she figured she would just tidy up while waiting on the wash. The paramedics had made a bit of a mess. A couple hours later the bed was freshly made, carpet clean, and trash picked up.

Worn out she went back to her room and worked on homework for the rest of the night making sure to take breaks to play with her pets. Finally she went to sleep around eleven, since she had been gone she let Lolly curl up on the bed with her.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante smiled at her text and reread over all his study notes until he fell asleep.

The next morning, the doctor checked over all his bruises and cuts, determined he could heal up on his own from there, and prescribed painkillers so his bruises wouldn't hurt as much. He gathered his things up into his bag and caught a taxi back to the hotel, heading right up to his room first thing. He couldn't remember whether or not Liz and Rachel would be at school or not, so he wasn't sure how long it would be before he would see them.

He noticed his room had been cleaned up, and he was glad for that because he hadn't been looking forward to doing it himself. He called down to ask one of the servants to get two boxes of wagashi from the shop Quinn used, one for Liz, one for Rachel, and had them brought up to his room so he could give them to the girls when he saw them.

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel and Liz were both at school but Rachel had gotten up early and made Dante some snickerdoodle cookies. They were in a clear wrap and on the counter in the kitchen of his room. A note was with them. "Eat up handsome, you will need the strength for later."

Rachel kept watching the clock all day. When lunch came around she ate quickly then using her blazer as a pillow took a nap while Liz studied. They were on the roof once again. When she woke up she saw a blazer was over. Sitting up she noticed Liz was still studying and wearing her blazer. A moment later she saw Yuki without a blazer.

"Do I have you to thank for this Yuki?" She held the blazer up.

"What kind of man would I be if I was to let a lady get cold. I trust you were warm enough Miss Parker."

"Yes, thank you Yuki, it was kind of you."

"Not a problem Miss Parker." He offered her a hand up then grabbed her blazer and helped her put it back on even. Taking his coat from her he gave her a little bow. "Have a pleasant Monday afternoon Miss Parker."

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante found the cookies and ate one, making a note to thank her for them when he saw her again.

Seeing as he couldn't attend school for the day, because he was too late, he scanned his homework and assignments into the computer, since he'd written them by hand, and he got onto emailing them to his teachers. He couldn't afford to drop his grades any further so he wanted to get them to the teachers before school ended for the day.

((Dante is gonna be so annoyed when she starts dating Yuki, maybe his reason for dating Gemma could be because he knows Rachel hates her. But Gemma would be acting so nice to him that he'd actually start to like her. Of course Gemma would just be acting and he'd dump her once he realised just how much of a jerk she really is. ))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

School ended and once they were back at the hotel Rachel went right to Dante's room. Knocking on the door she waited for him to answer.

((That would be so mean of Dante. I was thinking Rachel could make a move on him when Quinn leaves her for Liz but he would make it into a joke or something and then when he sees the look in her eyes and knows she was serious it is too late because she has said yes to Yuki.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Luckily for Dante, he managed to get all his work through, though by the time he was done he had a huge pile of loose papers sat on his coffee table. He looked at them and sighed, and started to organise them into files on his bookcase. The spines of the files all had the subject name written on them in Japanese, but with an English translation in brackets. They were labelled "Japanese History Crap", "Maths Junk", "Boring Science Stuff", and so on.

He heard the knock at the door as he was putting a page into his "Pretentious Drama Class Crap" file, so he set it down on the table and went over to open the door.

"Hey princess," he said with a smile, giving her a cautious, one armed hug with his better arm, being careful not to hold her against any of his bruises. "I missed you."

((Ooh haha that'd suck so bad for him. He could totally brush her off and laugh about it, which would make her think he really doesn't love her anymore, when he does and he was just protecting his feelings by turning it into a joke. By the time he figures it out he'll have lost her to Yuki, who he really won't like, and then go ask Gemma out so he won't be the only single and lonely person in the group.))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel let him hug her but the moment he let go she pressed her lips to his kissing him tenderly. Since he was hurt she kept her arms at her side just letting her lips touch his.

After a moment she deepened the kiss and turned it into a French kiss. Finally when she could no longer breath she broke the kiss and gulped some air before starting in again. He was hurt in a lot of places but she wanted to feel his skin for just a moment. Carefully she reached up with her right hand and brushed her finger along his neck gently.

"I love you." Not giving him a chance to answer she kissed him again letting her hand drop back down to her side. She wanted to have her hands on him and for him to hold her close but once again one of them was hurt.

((That one Dante wont be able to blame on anyone but himself because she is going to be straightforward about her feelings to him and it will hurt her a lot when he brushes it off. I am heading to bed, I have not been sleeping well. I wish I could hear from my boyfriend.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.When Rachel pressed her lips to his, Dante was a little surprised since they were still in the doorway and there was a chance of somebody stumbling across them. But he wasn't going to complain, and he kissed her back. He was glad she didn't have her hands on his shoulders or around his waist, because his bruises were pretty bad in those areas and he needed to find something to put on them, like that stuff Rachel had once mixed up from the medicine cabinet at her grandmother's house.

((Yeah, he'll say something like "Ha, good one. Do you do drama class or something? That was almost convincing." and realise later that she wasn't acting or messing around. Then he could go to see her and apologise and tell her he still likes her, only to find her rushing around getting ready for a date. So he'd just say he forgot what it was he wanted and go ask Gemma out instead. Okay, sleep well! ^_^))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Dante being hurt was the last thing on her mind at the moment however she did take care to make sure not to hurt him more.

Carefully she stepped into the room getting Dante to back up so the door could shut. She managed to keep kissing him the entire time. Still rubbing her fingers along his neck softly she kissed him for several more minutes before dropping her hand and pulling back. Besides his neck she figured the only other place he was not beat on was his back since he had been laying on it at the time of the attack.

"I missed you Dante."
She wanted to hug him so badly but didn't. To keep herself from putting her hands around him she stuck them in the pockets of her blazer.

((That will upset Rachel so much. At that point she will just give up trying with him.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante just let Rachel decide on the direction, and he kept kissing her for as long as she kissed him. When she pulled back, he smiled and kissed her temple.

"I missed you too, princess. Did you have fun at the spring? I've been there before, a couple years ago. I think it's a pretty nice place."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff