Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amy heard the commotion and opened the door with her gun in hand, ushering the girls inside. Reporters tried to crowd at the windows, but Jo drew the curtains and then opened the door to seven and drew the curtains in there to let them in without having to go back outside.

Daisuke rushed down the moment he heard what was going on and started to get in the reporters' ways, pulling them away from the building.

"Out, this is private property! Photography is illegal here and the police will be on their way if you don't get out of here this instant!"

((Haha, he'll enjoy that.))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel and Liz rushed in grateful to be out of the cold and away from all the reporters. "That was horrible, thank you for the save."

Liz sighed and shivered. "So much for a nice relaxing soak. It seems like we are stuck using the private spring Rach."

"Oh well better then nothing but after that I think I want to just relax with some tea."

She went into their room and found a fresh kimono waiting for her. Changing into it she ordered some tea and sat down with her history book to study for a bit. It would give the reporters time to leave and hopefully relax her some.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daisuke managed to scare all the reporters away by threatening legal action, and within half an hour, they had cleared out. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair, then made his way to the kitchen. Since reporters had gotten in and bothered them, he figured it was partially the spring's fault, so he had the cooks make a complimentary lunch for the girls and the guards, and he took it over to their rooms himself.

He knocked on the door and waited with the tray outside.

((Bleh, I just ate a bit of popcorn, but it was burnt and it's made my hands smell like I've been smoking or something. I feel like dunking them in bleach, I hate the smell of burnt stuff.))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel heard the knock and put her book down to go answer the door. Liz had fallen asleep.

Not wanting to deal with another reporter she was being very careful and made sure to take a peek through the window then opened the door a small crack. "Oh Daisuke, can I help you?" Carefully she opened the door wider.

((I hate the smell of burnt stuff as well. I am heading to bed. Night.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hi," he said. "The reporters got in and bothered you, and it's our responsibility to take care of our guests and keep them comfortable, so I brought this by as an apology. On the house."

He held the tray out to her. It was metal and had a lid on it, but inside there were different types of sushi, tempura and rice and vegetables prepared in different ways. There was enough for the four of them, with dipping sauces and chopsticks.

((Night!))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Oh, you did not have to do that but I wont say no." She took the tray from him. "Thank you very much."

Holding the tray carefully she still stayed hidden in the shadows of the door as much as possible. "Are the reporters gone?"

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Daisuke nodded. "Yes, they left. I threatened legal action against them for infringing on our property and on your rights, and they cleared off pretty quickly. In the end, they're just cowards. Well, enjoy your lunch and let me know if there's anything else you need."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Alright, thank you." Rachel carried the tray into the middle of the room. Placing it on the low table she peeked into the guards room. "The hotel brought us lunch on the house."

Going over to Liz she woke her up and the two girls knelt next to one side of the table. They waited for the guards to show up before they would eat.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Jo and Amy came through and joined them, kneeling at another side of the table.

"I'm just disappointed that I couldn't use them for target practice," said Amy. She couldn't have been too much older than 21, as she looked fairly young and she hadn't yet become jaded about her job in the way that some of the older guards were. Joanna gave her a disapproving glance - she acted as Amy's main mentor and was a few years her senior.

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel looked down at the sushi she had chosen. "It would be nice if they respected people's privacy."

Liz started eating with Jo and Amy sat down. "This is so good, even better then dinner was last night."

Rachel was having a bit of a problem with the chopsticks she had yet to get anything to her mouth.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Amy and Jo had no trouble with the chopsticks, but noticed Rachel's struggle.

Amy demonstrated how to hold them. "Rest one across your thumb and hold the other across your index finger, then hold it in place with your thumb."

((Chopsticks are hard as hell to use, I practice using them sometimes and I always drop them. XD))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Thanks Amy." Rachel tried and was able to get a sushi roll to her mouth. "That is a lot easier. I guess I am just too used to a fork."

It was nice having a lunch with a bunch of girls and not having to worry about being all prim and proper for Dante.

"How do you like working for the Marcos? Have you been guards long?"

((I am not really able to use them. I need someone to show me when I am not in a restaurant and embarrassed.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I've been working for them for about four years now," said Jo, "They're nice enough to work for, the benefits are great."

"The only problem is Violet. The kids are nice, as far as I can tell, but that woman is a bit cuckoo," added Amy. "Most of the time, I'm assigned to Sarah, but she always seems upset after she's spoken to Violet. I don't think they get along too well."

"I have to agree, normally I wouldn't approve of gossiping about the boss, but she's kind of creepy."

((I tend to use them when I microwave some popcorn, to get used to them. XD))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel thought she might be able to go somewhere with this. "Do you see Violet yell at the kids or something like that?"

Concentration hard she picked up another sushi roll and got it to her mouth.

((That is a good idea, I got some cute ones that came with a lunchbox I got. Next time I do popcorn I will have to use them.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yeah, I've seen her yelling at them before," said Amy, setting her chopsticks down for a moment. "I saw her yelling at Rory, the second oldest boy, just a few days ago. Nice enough kid, bit of a Bible nut, but anyway. He apparently wanted to go to some church picnic or something, it was difficult to tell over Violet's screeching. She said no and told him he couldn't go because she said so. Violet didn't even give a reason. Rory pointed out that "no" wasn't a reason, and then Violet saw me and told me to get lost, so I did, and when I saw him again, he was sneaking out to go to the church. I'm just glad he's not above defying her, because she was trying to control him for no reason and that's just unfair."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff