Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Dante I know you have homework but can we stop and get something to eat? I really want some french fries and I know once you get adsorbed in homework I wont have a chance to see your handsome face." It was still early enough that they would have time and still let him get to the hospital for his test.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante nodded and started the car.

"Yeah, sure. Any place in mind? We've got McDonald's and KFC here - it's tradition to buy a bucket of chicken from KFC on Christmas."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Does KFC have french fries? That sounds like an odd tradition. The only ones I know of for Christmas is the one about guys buying a massive diamond ring then giving it to some girl, no names exchanged and they go have sex at some hotel all evening. The other one makes me feel ill, buy a whole sheet cake and eat it yourself. Plus the price goes up to an insane amount right before Christmas at least from what I have been told."

Figuring a public place was the best spot to talk to him about Shiki she hoped he would not lose his temper, get put in the newspapers, and make it even worse on her and him.

((My Japanese history teacher told me about eating the cake the day after Christmas since they got cheap and throwing up every time. It just grossed me out.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yeah, they do, it's one of the better places to go for them. They're thicker than the ones at McDonald's. The ring and cake traditions sound really weird to me, I'd never do either of those things."

He drove out of the garage and further into the city. He found a KFC and parked just up the road from it, then got out and opened Rachel's door for her again, offering his hand to help her out of the low slung car.

((Eww, that sounds so gross. I mean I could eat a lot of cake if I were hungry but not a whole one.))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"I like the idea of getting a pretty diamond ring, that sounds nice but I wont give sex for it. However if a twist was put on it then that would be nice. My husband bring me a giant diamond ring on Christmas and then I pleasure him beyond belief." Trying to get Dante in a good mood was not going well, he seemed testy today.

Rachel took his hand and got out of the car. "Thank you handsome."

((He said some people got the smaller round ones but eating cake until you make yourself ill is just ick. I can eat a piece or maybe two if it is not super sweet. I know Dante is fighting his medication and Liz upset him earlier but maybe a serious discussion that could lead to a fight if one of them says something wrong could be beneficial. Shows Rachel he is willing to work out problems so she will stay with him a bit longer. Plus with what I have in mind for Shiki it is easy for him to agree to it but easy for it to be broken.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well then, now I know what to get you for Christmas," he said, with a perverted smile. Dante held the door open for her.

"KFC here does all the same basic stuff the US does, plus a few other things. Want me to translate for you?"

((Yeah, they could do with discussing it instead of yelling. XD It'll show Dante is capable of being mature.))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Maybe I said too much then." She gave him a quick smile trying to figure out if he was in a good mood or not.

Rachel stepped inside the fast food restaurant, it smelled heavenly. "I just want some french fries, I do not want to eat too much and then not want dinner." The people behind the counter did not look like they spoke English at all.

Approaching the counter with Dante she waited while he ordered the food. "What are you getting?"

((Which will keep Rachel with him longer. Last post for me, I am heading to bed. A woodpecker woke me up at 6 this morning banging on the metal part of the power pole. I hope he does not come back tomorrow.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."I think I'll just get the same. What kind of drink would you like?" he asked. There was a drink fridge behind the counter with various things with Japanese labels. "Pepsi, Sprite, 7-Up, Solo, cream soda, some mint flavoured thing..."

((Thank God we don't have woodpeckers. Though there's a kookaburra that sits on the fence outside some mornings and just laughs his head off to wake me up. XD I hope that bird leaves you alone, that sounds so annoying. Night!))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel looked at the drink choices. "7UP please, I will go get us a seat." The restaurant had a few people in it.

Leaving Dante at the counter Rachel went and sat down at a small table. "I have to do this carefully or he will freak out and make a scene."

((He did not come back and that would be just as annoying or more so then the woodpecker.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Okay." Dante placed the order and returned to the table with it a few minutes later.

"Here ya go," he said, passing hers over. He'd just ordered the same, and got a Sprite.

((That's good. The kookaburra luckily doesn't hang around too much, just enough to wake and annoy me. XD))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Thank you sweetie." Rachel took a drink before eating a few fries. She was trying to think of how to approach things over Shiki. "Dante this is really good, nice choice."

After nibbling another few fries she decided to bring it up. "Dante how did you feel when that guy glomped me earlier today?"

((I will be super slow, I am working on cleaning out my closet some. Finding a few things to sell and my room has stuff everywhere.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante opened his drink and took a sip, then ate a bit of his food.

"At first I wanted to punch him but when he said he'd mistaken you for someone else, I wasn't as annoyed. Why?"

((That's okay. :3 ))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"You were still a bit annoyed though?" Looking up from her drink at him she stared into his eyes. "I love you more then anything and I trust you totally Dante but it sort of hurt my feelings seeing Shiki hugging you like that. I do not mind you hugging girls but she was being clingy and well.... you are mine... I do not like to share..."

Holding her breath she waited for his anger to spew forth.

((Well worth the effort, I found a bunch of old anime things from previous cons I went to that are now selling for a lot. Something I paid 5 dollars for to give to my cousin (he had one) is going or 50plus on Ebay. I put mine on craigslist and I am already getting messages on it.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante took another drink while she was talking. "Shiki clings to everybody, not just me. Besides she's gonna be married off to the son of a hospital director in a couple years. But fine, if you really hate it that much, I'll ask her to lay off the clinginess for a while. But if that upsets you, then you should completely avoid my dance class. We get paired up and some of the dances look really intimate. If I refuse, I'll fail and that'll be one huge class credit lost. So I really, really don't want to fail but I guess I'm willing to stop if you don't like that either..."

((Wow, that's awesome. What was it?))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Classes are one thing but just random times and I can understand someone wanting to be affectation with their friends but I guess I am too insecure to be able to handle it very well yet. This brings up another point I wanted to mention. I have horseback riding tomorrow and it is going to be double. Girls will be paired with guys. I may have to put my arms around another guys waiste but it will be for class credit at well. Considering how hard classes have been for me I cannot afford to fail an easy class. Are you going to get mad?"

((A original Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Disk, my cousin was obsessed with the show. He still plays the card game but I do not think he watches the show anymore. I figured she could get paired with Yuki.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff