Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quinn quietly worked his way through his food.

"I'm just glad that you're getting some real food in you."

Dante lit up when he got the text. "YOU'RE OUT?! AJHBJHABHBASHBAW!!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUUUUUUUCH! OMGGGGGGG I NEEEEEEEED TO HUG YOU LIKE, NOW! ❤"

((Ohohoho, it's gonna be so good. :3))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel got the text back and looked a little scared. "Quinn, is Dante on some new medication? I think he invented a new language in his text." The waitress picked up Rachel's plate, refilled their water glasses and left the bill.

((Keep in mind this is something I could see a crazy woman doing to get a girl away from Dante. This has never happened to me in real life and I hope to God it never does.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quinn raised an eyebrow.

"I think he's just back on the antidepressants. No one told me about anything else. Why, what does it say? He might just be happy that you're out or something." He finished his food off and drank the rest of his juice.

Dante was happy. He was totally over the moon about her being out of hospital. Finally, he'd be able to hang out with her again!

((Ooh, I can't think of what it is... Can't wait to find out though!))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Part of it makes sense just the rest of it is gibberish." Seeing Quinn finish his food she texted Dante. "Quinn and I are just finishing breakfast, heading to the hotel in a few minutes. Will take us like ten minutes to get there." She had no clue where Dante was and thought he would still be in the hotel however from her parents house it would take about twenty minutes to get there.

"Why is Dante back on his antidepressant, I thought he was doing better?" She watched Quinn pay and followed him out of the restaurant.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quinn once again opened the car door for her, and shut it behind her.

"I think that's something that Dante should explain to you," he said, as he got in and started the engine.

Dante smiled at her text. "Alrighty. I'll see you soon then. 4laugh "

He sent the text, gave Lolly her pill, and then set off for the hotel to meet Rachel there.

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel yawned after she gotten into the car. All that food was making her sleepy not to mention not much sleep the night before from being excited about being released.

"I am not sure I like the sound of your answer Quinn." She was holding the rabbit in her lap again. "It will be nice to be back at a hotel again. No one waking me up every two hours and a proper bath." She had no clue her parents had worked to get her room back to a point where she could use it again.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quinn shrugged one shoulder.

"It's not really my business to tell you things that Dante should be saying," he said, and pulled the car back onto the road for the drive to the hotel. "But still, don't stress about it."

They arrived at the hotel ten minutes later, and Quinn once again opened the car door for her. "Maybe the first thing you should do is get some rest. Japan in a couple days, after all."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel's stomach did a flip flop at the mention of Japan. "Yeah some rest sounds good. Think I will go take a short nap. Thank you for breakfast handsome." She kissed his cheek gently and parted ways with him at her room. Opening the door she stepped inside. Kicking off her shoes she let out a sigh of relief. It was so nice being out of the hospital.

Comfy pajamas and a bath sounded wonderful. Flipping on the light she headed the bedroom to get some pjs and stopped dead in her tracks at the door as she flipped the light on.

Someone had obviously been in her room. Everything had been gone through. Her clothing was all over the floor and on her bed the comforter had been pulled back exposing the sheets which were covered with her bras and panties.

Taking a step into the room she saw used condoms all over the bed along with some lubricant wrappers. A few condoms were even on the floor. Leaning forward a little bit she something all over her lingerie. Feeling ill she stumbled backwards a bit and noticed a pair of guys boxers, in the waste of them she could just see the initials DM. If that was not enough she noticed several hairs that same color and length as Dante's on some her of white bras near the pillow. "What sort of twisted sick freak is Dante?"

Feeling ill she rushed out of the room and went for the door to the hallway. Opening it up she stepped out and leaned against the door heavily.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quinn smiled as she kissed his cheek. "Alright, sleep well."

Dante arrived at the hotel about ten minutes later and went right to Rachel's room to see her. He saw her and tried to think about how to tell her about his attempted suicide at the hospital. "Hey Rach," he said, with a smile.

((OH MY GOD DANTE IS SO SCREWED! XD Ahh, Violet is an evil freak. She needs to be locked up!))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel was pale and looked like she was in shock. Seeing Dante stride up like it was nothing she was not sure what to do. "You freaking sicko!" She did not bother to keep her voice down. "What the hell is wrong with you! Just stay the hell away from me!"

No one else was in the hallway but Quinn's room was right next to hers so he might hear her yelling.

((Easy enough for her to get his hair and boxers but if Rachel had the sperm tested then it would come back as not his obviously but she is not going to do that.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante looked confused, and his face fell when she spoke to him like that.

"Wha...? So has someone already told you what happened at the hospital or something?" he asked. "Like, I mean, I know trying to slit my throat with a scalpel isn't normal, but I didn't think you'd get this pissed at me for it."

Quinn opened his door and stuck his head out. "...What's going on now?"

((Haha, yeah, Dante just can't catch a damn break. XD He's so fun to torture though.))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Hearing that Dante had nearly slit his throat did not make her feel any better. "You did what?!" Was that before or after you had a one man party in my room with my undergarments! Totally freaking not normal to go get some girls panties and shoot sperm all over them!

Rachel had not wanted Quinn to get involved, he was going to dump her if the drama with Dante did not die down. She did not want that. "Quinn, honey, you were in my room yesterday to get my clothes was it messed up then?"

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante's eyes went wide.

"You think I did WHAT?!" He looked like he was about to cry at being accused of such a thing.

Liam had heard the yelling from down the hall and was heading over.

"It was fine when I was in here the other day," he said, and then opened the door to glance inside. He quickly slammed it shut, and in one movement, he whirled around and hit Dante so hard that he fell and smacked his head against the floor.

"Stay away from Rachel!" he screamed.

Liam saw and ran over. "Quinn, what the hell are you doing?! Don't touch him!" He looked about ready to kill Quinn for hitting Dante like that.

Dante just looked confused at everything, and he winced from the pain. He was seeing stars from the impact.

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel saw the murderous look in Quinn's eyes directed at Dante and the same look in Liam's eyes directed at Quinn. "Please stop it Quinn." She took his hand and made sure to move between him and Liam. At lest this way Liam would have to hit her to hit Quinn and she did not thin he would do that.

Not sure what to do and upset over what she had found in her room she fumbled for the door handle and opened the door. With Dante on the floor and Liam next to him they both could see what had happened inside.

"Dante no point in denying it, evidence shows it was you."
Letting the door shut she stayed between Quinn and Liam. Plus the way she was Quinn would have to get her out of the way to get to Dante again.

A bit scared of what Dante had done but hating to see him hurt she gave Quinn's hand a gentle squeeze before letting go and kneeling next to Dante. "Dante." She carefully pushed some hair out of his eyes avoiding the part where Quinn had punched him. Gently she helped him sit up and looked into his eyes. "Are you alright?" She did not look mad at him or anything just hurt and sad.

It was pretty clear from her body language to a trained professional that she was scared and wanting away from him but for Dante's untrained eyes it would be noticeable. Only thing that kept her kneeling near him was knowing Quinn and Liam were there, neither one of them would let Dante hurt her. Plus she had still managed to be between Quinn and Liam.

((Figured Liam could believe the scene as well and be hurt by what he thinks Dante did. After Rachel is done with him for what he did to her dad he can yell at him for having a one man party with Rachel's undergarments. Turns everyone against Dante.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quinn glared down at Dante.

"You are so ******** lucky Rachel is stood here, or else I would execute you on the spot."

Liam shot a death stare right back at Quinn. "Then I would break your neck." He looked into the room, then down at Dante. He didn't want to believe it... but if anything, it meant Dante wasn't being himself. He had to be sick, right? He wouldn't do such a thing if he had full control...

"Dante... what the hell?"

Dante wouldn't look at Rachel. "How the [********] can you accuse me of this? I didn't do it. I'm not like that b*****d who stalked you. This is probably my aunt's doing, to turn people against me. I swear to God, I didn't do it, and if you won't believe me then fine." He started to cry, and buried his face in his knees. "No one ever believes me or trusts me. Just ******** lock me up in a mental asylum and let my aunt win."

Liam heaved a sigh. "Well, we can't believe you unless you can prove you were somewhere else between the time Quinn went in and now."

Dante had to stifle his sobs to respond. "I was at the house to look after Lolly and give her medicine so Jon and Cindy don't have to, but I can't prove I was there the entire time."

"...Okay. That isn't proof, but I'll take the chance and believe you." Of course, he didn't really believe him, but he didn't want Dante to freak out again, at least until he could get him in private and away from Rachel.

"Oh, also, Dante stabbed your Dad."

"Not on purpose!"

Dante wiped his eyes along the back of his sleeve, and stood up.

"I really don't need this utter crap right now. I didn't do this, but whoever did is dangerous, so, Liam, contact the other guards. I want Rachel under guard 24/7." He realised that he was going to have to lie, and possibly mess up his chances with Rachel, but if it meant it might help clear his name, then he'd say anything to convince them. "I lied! To be honest, the idea of being with a girl makes me feel ill! I don't get what's so freakin' great about boobs and all that stupid crap. I mean, don't get me wrong, I can tell when a girl is pretty, but I'm not attracted to them. I'm strictly men-only. Gay as a rainbow Christmas tree in springtime, that's what I am. I just thought that lying, and claiming to be bi would make me seem more... normal. But that means I have no reason to do what happened in there!"

He aimed a hard glare at everyone. "Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to leave, and use my fake ID to get into a pub. Then I'm going to drink myself stupid and go home with the first guy who pays attention to me. It's stupid and pathetic, but if I don't distract myself, God only knows what I'll try to kill myself with next. Also," he said, as he reached into his pocket, "I'm leaving my phone here." He pulled it out and dropped it to the ground.

"Good luck finding me. I can't be around people who doubt my integrity. You'll be stuck, wondering what happened to me, for the rest of your lives. And remember Rachel - I'm not leaving because I want to. I'm leaving because you're pushing me away. ********]

((I was thinking maybe Dante could disappear for a few days and get caught out by them after about a week. Or maybe have that car accident happen now instead of later, so he'd end up in hospital. Or have him go missing for a couple of days, and then be in the accident. "Oh hey, we found your friend! But he's kind of half dead, in a coma, and on life support... Well, at least ya found him!" XD

Once he's recovered his memory, then he could lie and say he doesn't remember why he ran off. I don't think anyone would want to tell him what he allegedly did. XD Then they could go to Japan. Then he'd go on the meds and really go crazy for a while.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff