Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante groaned and stood up. He decided he was just going to have to go down to the pool and have a swim to clear his head. It usually worked to cheer him up or at the least, to put in in a neutral mood where he didn't want to cuddle puppies and kittens, but he also didn't want to slit his own throat.

He spent a few hours in the water and then took a shower, and went to bed.

The next morning, he got up early and got ready to go for his evaluation. He made sure to be dressed neat but casual. He didn't exactly want to show up looking scruffy because he knew it might be counted against him.

He arrived at the hospital at nine and made his way to the mental ward to be evaluated.

((Yeah, they'd probably need to be a bit drunk for it. Maybe they could be celebrating Dante's birthday late because pretty much everyone ignored it when they thought he was crazy.))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Cindy had arranged for a good doctor to evaluated him but at the last moment Dante's aunt had interfered and gotten her own person in there.

The mental ward of the hospital was very different. Bare, white, and everything bolted down so it would not be a weapon. No medical carts were around here either.

At the desk was a older woman who pointed took Dante's name and age. Once she had it she pointed to a waiting area that had a few built in benches. One magazine was sitting there that looked like someone had taken a bite out of part of it.

((That would work and since Rachel is lighter then Dante she would get buzzed faster despite them having the same number of drinks.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante waited around in the waiting room. At the sight of the magazine, he raised an eyebrow. Thank God he wasn't that crazy.

The doctor came to collect him and assess him. What followed were three hours of questions, subtle suggestions and exaggerations that only confused Dante further. He was given a prescription to three drugs and sent off. Dante figured he could wait until he got to Japan to start taking them.

((I gotta go now, I'll be back on Sunday afternoon. :3 ))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Dante's aunt had released a copy of the report to Jon and Cindy. Heading into her shift Cindy picked up the report and read through it, she saw the Dante was put back on antidepressants. Other then needing a pick me up for his mood he was fine.

Having worked in a hospital she knew how violent depressed people could be. Dropping the report off in Jon's box she went about her work.

Liz continued to go to school and stared at her suitcases when she was home. "Dante is such a jerk or I am such a loser, which is it? Ugh the way Quinn looked at me and his tone when he said he could not tell if I was serious. People just take me as a slut and nothing more. If they seem me as a slut I might as well act one after all I do not have Rachel's strength to stand up to the teasing from waiting. Not to mention I was drunk the first few times and did not really matter after that." For some reason she kept on noticing that getting up or fast movements left her slightly dizzy.

Rachel texted Quinn a few times just saying she missed him and loved the bunny. For know they kept her pretty drugged.

The day after Dante's examination they decided to let her stay awake for the afternoon but refused to let her have visitors. A nurse even brought her lunch some soup and a couple oatmeal cookies. To her delight no more bruises were on her right arm and her wrist was healed fully. Her left arm had them faded significantly and according to the nurse no more on her back.

Her side still ached which the nurse said was normal and a good deal of dark purple bruises were still on her stomach and chest. The one where Dante had hit her with the rod was healthy looking compared to the others.

In Rachel's eyes it was all progress though that soon she would heal up and not have to come back to the hospital anytime soon.

((I hope you have fun. You are a day ahead of me so that would be like Saturday night for me I think.))

((I just had an idea what if Dante starts to gain a bunch of weight because of the medication like puts on 20/25 pounds. While he is all doped up he could not notice it but once his head clears some he will freak out. Would be funny as heck. He clears his head but now his body is all messed up. Of course Rachel would still confess her love for him and he would be even more shocked she still loves him since he is noticeably chubby.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante was glad to have the exams all done with. The doctor hadn't explained his medication, and had thoroughly bamboozled him with his questions. He only ended up more confused than before.

He spent the rest of the day at the pool and the next day he decided he would try to avoid his aunt in case she decided that he needed to be stabbed with more needles.

Quinn kept replying to Rachel's texts as often as he could. Eventually he just used the same basic reply every time since her texts were pretty much identical anyway.

((I'm back! ^_^ It was fun, except when we got lost for a little while. We passed by this road where they were doing backburning to maintain the forest, so we drove by a couple of huge towers of flames. And, great idea! Then Dante could freak out and become obsessed with dropping the weight, which would be concerning because he'd start refusing to eat and spend all his time swimming.))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel noticed that Quinn's texts were all the same and she felt even more alone. The few texts she had sent to Dante had gone unanswered. He did not even care about her or so it seemed. Finally she texted Quinn. "You do not seem sincerely interested in me Quinn, think it is time we break up?" How a guy could function while his girlfriend was in the hospital and after what she had gone through was beyond her.

((Cool, I was in a car once when a fire jumped the highway. It was so freaky, they were trying to evacuate everyone and the fire spread faster then they thought it would. He could faint or something from lack of eating and really freak them all out but he wont care since he is chubby again.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quinn stared down at his phone, unsure of how to answer. He took about ten minutes to think and then wrote a reply.

"Of course I'm interested in you! What makes you say that? Unless... do you wanna break up?"

Dante stayed in his hotel room with the door locked and pretended to be out. He noticed all the texts from Rachel coming through, and since he had nothing else to do first, he replied.

"Hullo Chelly-Bean. :3 How are you going today? Feeling any better yet? I can't wait til you're out of hospital. Feels like I haven't hugged you in weeks. D: Though your parents kind of had a go at me for hugging you. >.> I'm kind of confused now though because I don't know if it's okay or not. My aunt's here, but she hasn't tried to kill me, or even slap me yet, so yay! Also when you get out I have to tell you something, I don't want to but your parents say I've got to. It was bad but it's okay now, so you don't need to stress. How much longer are you in isolation for? I'm sorry for being such a b***h last time I saw you. It was kind of a messed up day. Right afterwards, Quinn had a go at me and dragged me through the halls. My wrist is a little bruised from where he gripped me. He was reaaaaaaaaaaaally pissed off. I thought he was going to kill me! Oh well, that's what I get... Anyways! I can't wait for you to be all better so you can get out of hospital. Is there anything you want? I wanna get you something for when you get out. Chocolate maybe? Flowers or something?"

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Rachel got Quinn's text but was not sure how to answer finally she typed back to him. "I keep asking you things and I just get responses like hugs or miss you. Like you are not even reading my texts."

No longer on sleeping pills but still asleep a lot of the day she was happy to see Dante finally answered her. Gave her something to do. "Two more days in isolation, doctor is worried I will get upset. What bad happened? Is someone hurt, did Lolly die?" Just thinking all this stuff was stressing her body and buzzers on her machines started to go off.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quinn sighed heavily.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. A stressful couple days, that's all. Some crap happened so I'm finding it difficult to concentrate. I am reading your texts but I can barely focus. Sorry. <3 So how are you doing at the moment? Healing at all?"

Dante scrambled to answer her after reading her text. The last thing he wanted was for her to faint again. "No, no, Lolly is fine. Healthy and happy as ever. Nobody's dead or maimed or anything. Your dad has a very, very minor injury, from an accident that was entirely my fault. Everyone is okay. I'll explain properly once you're out, but don't worry."

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Upon hearing Quinn dealing with stuff she really started to panic. She texted him back quickly. "Dante said the same thing, what is going on? Are you alright, is everyone alright?!" The stress in her text was clear.

It was a few moments after she sent a reply back to the Quinn that Dante answered her. His text did not calm her down much. Her dad hurt because of Dante, what had he done now. "As for what I want when I am out of the hospital is pudding, yummy home made pudding."

((Figured Dante could attempt to make some and mess it up every time. He gives her a mess of pudding but she still eats it and tells him it is good even though she can barley stomach it.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Quinn hurried to answer her text, able to see how stressed she was.

"Everyone's okay! The only person who got hurt was your dad, but that was pretty minor and he's all patched up now. We kinda had an incident with Dante but everything is fine."

"Hmm, pudding? What flavour?"

((Haha, yeah, he could try his best but utterly mess it up. Then maybe later on he could find out she didn't like it and start trying to make the perfect pudding and make a whole tonne of food, but the weird thing would be that he never eats any of it himself because he wants to lose the weight that the medication put on him.))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Are you alright as well? I really like you a lot, I have never liked someone so much and I would be crushed if something happened to you."

"Anything that is a chocolate covered fruit like raspberry. That one is super yummy."

((Medication tends to make one gain weight so once he stops taking it he would also start to lose the weight.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Yeah, I'm fine. :3 Just tired from filling out paperwork after the crap that happened. It's hard work to get all of it out of the way."

Dante opened his laptop and began to look up recipes for pudding. "Okay, Googling recipes now. biggrin "

((Yeah, I guess... Maybe he could try to help it along a bit, until he's forced to eat. If Rachel made him some stuff, he'd eat that because he wouldn't want to hurt her feelings.))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

The nurse came in sine Rachel's machines had buzzed. She held out her hand for the phone and waited a moment for Rachel to text people bye.
"Just stay fine Quinn. I can't wait to see you when I am out of here. smile "

"Has to be lactose free. The nurse wants me phone now she heard the buzzers on my machines... this sucks."
Reluctantly she handed her phone over to the nurse.

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Okay. :3 " Quinn got back to the remaining paperwork.

Dante sighed and shut his phone as he got her text. No point in replying if she didn't have her phone with her. He stood up and stretched, then decided that he would watch a little TV. No harm in breaking his grounding a little bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff