Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante just trailed around after her and let her do all the tests she wanted. He knew he was telling the truth, and that the tests would prove it when the results came back.

"Basically, I went to the school to get Rachel's stuff from her locker, but a bunch of girls came up, accused me of being the stalker, and then peppersprayed me. My eyes still kinda hurt from it."

Dante cringed as his blood was taken. He hated having blood drawn, it was awful.

In the exam room, he felt like freaking out a bit. Hospitals were bad enough when he was just in a waiting room, but being jabbed with needles and examined, and having to give samples just made it so much worse. "Why are you testing me for all this stuff? Didn't I tell you already that I got tested every time I found out Liam cheated? Everything's dealt with, I don't need to be tested again."

He pulled the gown on, not liking what this examination would involve. "I hate STD testing. Do I have to? I haven't... you know... in over a year! I think I'd know by now if I had anything serious. I'm not deteriorating from AIDS or anything."

((Night. :3 ))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Cindy pulled on some gloves and went around to check on Dante. Going up to him she opened his eyelid a little bit looking at the redness trying to decide if what he said could be true.

"Just be cooperative and this will be over before you know it." She let go of his eye and grabbed the blood pressure cuff. Putting it around his arm she stuck a stethoscope on his arm and took his blood pressure.

Once she had the reading she wrote it down then proceeded to take his temperature, oxygen level,
listened to his lungs, and looked at his eyes, ears, and throat with a light.

"Before the doctor can see you for the examination you need to fill out some paperwork." Pulling back the curtain she picked up the huge pile of papers. "It is all pretty self explanatory so go a head and get to work. If you got questions just ask me." Nearly dropping the papers in his lap she took a pen out of her pocket.

The first few sheets were health history questions. After that they got more detailed and more personal. Questions such as "When were you last sexually active, How many people have you been sexually active with, How often are you sexually active, The gender of your partner" and on and on for pages.

((I got a totally evil idea, I was thinking that shortly after Rachel catches Dante and Liam being intimate and then blowing up over it. She confesses her love to Dante and Dante says he loves her back. Realizing he slept with Liam he could go get a test and it could come back positive, however results got mixed up with someone else. So he freaks out, does not tell Rachel, but has to shove her away so he wont transfer it to her. Of course she will have no idea why one day he loved her and the next acted like he wanted her dead.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante felt like he was going to have a panic attack in a minute if people didn't stop doing tests on him like a lab rat.

He reluctantly took the pen and began to work through the mountain of papers.

He answered the first four sexual questions, really hating this bit the most. Well, second most. He hated the exam more. He answered the questions as "16 months ago", "one", and then paused.

"Umm... Cindy? Does the "how often are you sexually active" mean now, or how often it was while I was dating?"

((That's perfect! Then Liam might get annoyed at him for not telling him straight away, then go get tested too - then when it comes back negative, Dante could get tested again and come back negative. By then he would have pushed Rachel away. XD))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Cindy looked back at him, she was working at the computer. Apparently she was going to do her work and keep an eye on him as well. "How often you were when dating."

More and more questions went on. The next sheet was far more personal. "If your partner is the same gender as you which one was the girl in a sexual instance? When were you last tested for an STD? When was your partner last tested? Do you use protection every time if not how often?"

Paper after paper all of them very personal questions about his sex life for the last six years.

((Yup he just keeps on messing up his own life.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante blushed and sighed, then answered "almost daily", and "male".

He hesitated but worked his way through the rest as they got more and more personal.

"I was", "16 months ago", "Unknown", and "Not every time, about 1/4 of the time". He had insisted on it after he had caught Liam cheating, and when they first started. It was for the usual reasons at the start, but he was soon convinced otherwise, and after he caught him cheating it was for protection until they could be tested.

"I haaaaaate these things..."

((I've gotta get ready in about 40 minutes, and then I won't be back til 3. It'll be this way til Thursday, when I have to go down south for a few days. I'll be back Monday, maybe Sunday afternoon, and I'll get up an hour early again to post, like I have today. ^_^))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Just answer all the questions." Since Dante was being so whinny Cindy figured Violet was telling her and Jon the truth about Dante being such an uncooperative person with his testing.

"You are under law to be telling the truth so all those questions have to be answered honestly. Otherwise the doctor could be in danger."

A knock came at the door and a blond haired young man stuck his head in. "Mrs. Parker is Mr. Marco ready for his examination?" He had an obvious British accent.

"Yes he is, he can finish up the paperwork when you are done."

The doctor smiled a bit. "Excellent." He shut the door behind him and approached Dante. "Mr. Marco I am Dr. Tower. Do you have a reason to believe you have an STD?" He went over to the sink and started washing his hands.

((Alright, I am still hoping for a job and if I get one in this town it will be like 9/5 10/6 hours. I got a few interviews tomorrow.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante groaned. "Of course I'm telling the truth on the paper."

As the doctor came in, Dante couldn't help but smile a little. At least he was cute. All the times he'd been tested before had been by weird looking middle aged doctors, which just made the whole thing worse.

"I'm being tested at Cindy's insistence... I don't have reason to think I have one, but she wants her mind to be put at ease, so that's why I'm here."

((Okay. :3))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Cindy gave Dante an evil glare. "No Dr. Tower his aunt ordered this test for him and asked me to get him in here since he has a history of being violent and fighting the testing. I can fetch another doctor to assist if you think you will need it."

Dr. Tower shook his head no. "I do not think that will be necessary." He pulled on some gloves and went over to Dante. Closer up he was even better looking then Liam and Quinn combined.

"What drugs have you been doing Mr. Marco?" Like Cindy he noticed his red eyes. Taking Dante's chin he peered into Dante's eyes assessing the damage.

((I thought a young handsome doctor would bother Dante.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante rolled his eyes. "If by violence you mean "running away from needles when I was six", then yeah, I'm real violent. What kind of bullcrap has she been saying to you?"

God, the doctor was so cute... almost to the point of it being annoying. Maybe an uglier doctor would have been better, after all.

"Not drugs. Pepperspray. One of my friends has been followed around by a creep, and today when I went to get stuff out of her locker at school - at her request, I should add - some of her friends thought I might be the stalker and sprayed me with it."

((This is probably my last post for this morning, but I'll hurry and see if I can make another before I leave. ^_^))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

The doctor listened patiently and then let go of his eyes. "That could be from pepper spray but could also be from drug use."

He picked up the chart and saw Dante had only taken his shirt off for the gown. "Says here you have been tested before and you were active with a male. You should know the routine pants and underclothes off."

He pulled the curtain and stepped back to talk to Cindy. "You and Jon were right, I finally came out and the medical community does not treat me any differently. Guess I was just worried since my older brother got shunned in the army for coming out."

Cindy smiled at him. "You are a medical prodigy and finished school in less then two years no way would anyone mock you for your sexual orientation at least not in this hospital."

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante sighed. "I'll just let the drug test prove me right. I've never used drugs... well, not illegal ones anyway. Though I guess tobacco and alcohol are technically illegal since I was underage."

Dante overheard the conversation. Oh joy. Said doctor was cute and liked guys. That was going to make this a lot more awkward...

He groaned and changed into the gown, then took his pants and underpants off from underneath it. "I swear to God my aunt only asked for this to torture me. I guess it's better than getting hurt, though..."

((I'm leaving in half an hour, I rushed to get ready so I could post again. XD))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

"Dante." Cindy had a firm mom tone in her voice. "Jon and I are the ones who want the drugs tests just makes sense for you to have an STD check as well. If you want to sleep around this is what happens."

The doctor came around the curtain. "Just lay back Mr. Marco and I will conduct the examination." Still wearing gloves he just started the examination once Dante laid down on the table. Focusing on the examination he did not say much of anything for a few minutes. "Were you in some accident? It seems you have suffered some trauma."

((Enjoy, not sure I will be on tonight. Only reason I was on last night was the washing machine was still going and the laundry room is right next to me room so it keeps me awake.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante frowned. "I don't sleep around! I've only ever slept with one person, and that's Liam."

He shifted uncomfortably. Ugh, this was utter torture.

"Um... yeah, this girl kicked me because she saw me talking to her boyfriend. What happened was, I met him at a dance and flirted with him, so she dumped him, then they got back together. He goes to the same school as my friend and I bumped into him there, so we talked for a little bit and then she came up and hit me."

((I gotta go now. I'll be back on later and I'll make a post then too. Seeya! :3))

Rainbow Sweetheart

User Image

Cindy gave Dante a sharp look. She did not even seem to notice the doctor giving him an examination. "Grow up Dante and admit to the truth. Your aunt said you sleep around a lot and not a fan of protection. According to this survey I would agree with her. Dangerous enough what you are doing but without protection it is just foolish."

Dr. Tower looked at Dante and then continued his examination. "Cindy, due to the trauma it is hard to see everything, get me some wipes, ointment, and gauze please."

Cindy quickly got the items for Dr. Tower and the doctor proceeded to clean things up and then wrapped it in gauze securing it loosely. "As for the eye exam I do not see anything but the swelling could be interfering with that. Take some medication for the swelling for three days and no longer." Having finished with that he dropped the gown and motioned for Dante to sit up. The warm smile was on his face, not flirty at all but Dante seemed to always take things the wrong way.

((For some reason my laptop won't let me highlight to add color.))

Unbeatable Friend

6,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Dante folded his arms and pouted like a displeased child. These test were always so invasive, and this time he didn't even have the fear or death or illness to force him into it, just his ant being a crazy b***h again.

"I've only ever slept with Liam and I'm sticking to my story. If anyone's a slut, it's Quinn or Liam. I haven't had sex in sixteen months and I can function just freakin' fine without it. I'm not some stupid nympho who can't keep it in his pants. In fact, I'd rather keep it in my pants, and you know why? At least that way I don't have to risk having another of these stupid, invasive examinations."

As soon as he was allowed to sit up, he bolted upright and pushed the gown down to hide everything. "Is that all or are you going to dissect me next? Or maybe you want to jab me with more needles and remove my brain to see how my mind works?" He was getting pretty wound up by everything and looked set to break into a panic attack at any moment. At least he had some eye candy, which did make things a little better now that the exam was done with.

"I can't believe you listened to my aunt over me. You know what she's like. But you still listened to her lies and made me do all this. I just wanna go home..."

((Ugh, my computer wouldn't let me in. I had to use my ipod to sign in until it worked. >.> ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff