Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
ɈῚɅѺ

Jiao nodded her head quickly."Well then Jessup, lead the way.I think it might raise suspicion if you follow me." Grabbing her sythe, she quickly slipped out of one of the open windows in the room.Falling gracefuly to the ground, Jiao waited for him to come down

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
Jessup did as she asked "I have a ship docked in the harbor I'll have to get Luna from her hiding place then we'll go there," he began walking at a very brisk pace. "Remember if anyone attacks we hide the body so as to cover our escape,"

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
ɈῚɅѺ

Jiao pouted as he walked quickly."Hold up!You don't know how hard it is to run in heels and try not to trip over a dress,"she panted still trying to keep up,"You men have it too easy."

Romantic Conversationalist

Lumiere Pendragon

Lumiere looked around no sigh of anyone. She sighed " Jessup." she whispered ' Where are you?' she thought.

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
Jessup led Jiao to where Luna's presence "She's somewhere around her," he looked around for her until he spotted her. "Luna come out we're leaving,"

Lumiere Pendragon

Lumiere looked down at him she jumped down she wasn't feeling well she felt weak for some reason. She smiled at him " I was wondering where you were." she said softly she notice he called her Luna she hadn't been called Luna for a long time now.

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
"We need to move quickly by now the entire bounty force is on our asses," he looked at her "Hey are you ok you don't look so hot,"

Lumiere Pendragon

Lumiere nodded " i'm fine lets keep moving." Luna said she was getting ill but she had been able to work passed it.

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
"No you look like your going to pass out anysecond now here let me carrry you," he lifted her into his arms and carried her to the boat. "Are you coming Jiao,"

User Image

Lumiere Pendragon

Lumiere looked at him. Jessup was the only one who would read her like a book at time. She sighed " Jessup..i'm fine...I can walk." she said softly but she felt even weaker then before.

Charitable Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Befriended 100
"You're nt walking and that's final," he said glaring at her. "You look far too weak like you haven't eaten in a while," he said.

User Image

Lumiere Pendragon

Lumiere looked at him " Fine and your right I haven't I never had a chance when I reported for my next mission after I was done it I had another. I had 100 back to nack missions So I never was able to eat."Lumiere said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff