Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

This is a 1 x 1 yaoi roleplay between ritsuka909 and Hatter09.
Do not post unless you are one of the mentioned above, reading and tipping is welcomed

Beloved Lunatic

ll Elijah ll Kent ll

User Image

| My Personal Data |

I Love them for this | tab Master

You can call me l| tab Eli

Number of Years I have Survived in this world l| tab Twenty-Three

You look at me and see l| tab Male

See something you like? l| tab Human

What my picture doesn't show l| tab ...the scars beneath the surface

How much I have fully grown l| tab 6'3"

This is how I am l| tab Eli has always been a rather distant person, well, at least when he hit his teens. As a child he was always bouncing around and seeking attention, but his older brother killed the innocence inside of him, killed the way he saw the world so ever since he has been cold and hard to get close to. He's not mean persay, just distant and reserved, keeping to himself and rarely associating with others.

↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

My Past Is My Past.....

Biography l| tab Eli grew up in a family that consisted of his mother, father and older brother. His brother liked to crash his hopes and dreams, and when he was ten he killed his innocence. He doesn't like to talk about it much, he thinks he's overreacting, but others disagree. He was teased at school, and constantly told that he was unwanted and after his brother's words and actions he began to feel the same. He was an outcast, and because of that he strived to prove them wrong and became a successful business man. However he is lonely because he has no one in his life, since he pushes everyone away with his cold and seemingly mean demeanor.

I could Be Without l|

tab Loud Noises
tab Being Photographed
tab Gardens
tab Bees (allergies)

My Special Passions l|

tab Hugs and Cuddles, BUT DON'T TELL ANYONE
tab Wine
tab Books
tab Cigarettes

Fears l|

tab Sound of a Gunshot
tab Blood
tab Dying Laughing
tab Being Alone Forever

They Pull My Strings l| tab Hatter09

tab "Most people say the past in the past, but the past is what makes up a person..."

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ao/Aka Masako

User Image

| My Personal Data |

I hate them for this | tab Slave

You can call me l| tab Ao, Blue same thing. Demon side- Aka, red same thing

Number of Years I have Survived in this world l| tab Nineteen

You look at me and see l| tab Male

See something you like? l| tab Cursed human

What my picture doesn't show l| tab My curse mark that is on my back

How much I have fully grown l| tab 5'4

This is how I am l| tab Ao is a sweetheart, a nice, shy person. He always got in trouble a lot which is how he got into dark magic. The demon side of him is not so nice, the demon side will snap your head off if you push him far enough though for a demon side he is still rather kind.

My Past Is My Past.....

Biography l| tab Ao was raised in a very poor family, which consisted of his mother and his little sister. Ao was always picked on and beat up but that never got him down, but soon his sister died and with no way to get them money he started to do anything he can to get the money to save her. When he didn't save her and she died everything went down hill form there, he even started to get abused at home, soon he started into dark magic. Thinking he was getting a protector from heavens he accidentally summoned a demon which killed his mother after she hit him, though Ao had no memory of anything that the demon did and when he woke up and his mother dead he got pushed even more down and soon let himself be taken into slaver, which was becoming popular again.

I could Be Without l|

tab Loud Noises
tab dogs
tab bullies
tab curse mark

My Special Passions l|

tab books and silence
tab alone when needed to be
tab Cats
tab nice, kind people

Fears l|

tab the demon side
tab the demon side taking complete control
tab death
tab blood

They Pull My Strings l| tab ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
Ao Masako

Ao had given himself up after he had messed with the wrong thing and had killed his mother. So as to atone for it he gave himself up to slavery, though sitting thinking on it after being in here for a good idea. What would happen if he got a bad master, one that would cause his other side to come out, thought always scared him.
Ao leaned back against the cage hugging himself as his blue eyes roamed the other slave cages, there were a lot in here. Most appeared as if they didn't want be here, and found him rather odd when he gave little to no protest to anything, of course not he had put himself in this mess. A soft hmm escaped his lips as he winced as the sun shinned threw some of the cracks in the curtains as the owner opened the door and flipped the sign to say they were open. Ao figured that he had just barely woken from the cold floor of the cage and that the shop was barely opening it was either eight or nine in the morning depending on what day it was as Ao had forgotten how long he had been in here.

With: no one in particular
Thoughts: How long have I been here?
OOC: Sorry it took so long, bad day....and I will get longer i promise

Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal

Hatter09

Beloved Lunatic

User Image

-----Most people say that the past is the past. But the past is what makes up a person.

▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀

Eli was sick and tired of being alone, sick and tired of not being able to be happy and not letting anyone get close to him. That was his reason behind searching through the slave shop he was currently standing in. He hated this, hated seeing so many locked up in cages they can't escape. Cages they couldn't get out of, it was heart breaking. Swallowing hard he continued on his way, not really liking the looks of any of the slaves he came across, but wishing he had the money just to free them all. But there was a downside to that too, they could be set free and with no where to go, wind up homeless and dying soon anyway. Well, the slave he would buy wouldn't have to work, he wouldn't mind if they could cook and clean but it wasn't that important. He was open to almost anything. He wasn't looking for one of the slaves that called out to him, trying to get his attention. Sure he didn't mind attentioned seeking, but this wasn't what he wanted.

Elijah stopped when he came face to face with a blonde make sitting in a cage The man knelt down before him and rest his hand against the glass. He wondered if they were sound proof, and whether the boy could hear him. He wasn't a big fan of cute things but he could not let this poor boy be stuck in this horrible place for any longer. "Hey..." his voice sounded cold and he flinched. If he was going to bring this one home with him he would have to be nicer than this. "My name is Elijah... but you can call me Eli... what's your name?" he asked softly. He hoped he hadn't frightened the poor thing, he looked terrified and that wasn't how Eli wanted to see him look.

ooc; My first posts always suck... Sorry... ------------------

ritsuka909

Dedicated Friend

11,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
So what if you can see the darkest side of me
No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
Ao Masako

As the door opened and started to let people in Ao looked away as he started at his feet as he gently wiggling them, like a child would to entertain himself slightly. Ao never really paid attention to the potential masters as he personality didn't want one right now, as he still couldn't control the other half of him which he called Aka which meant red the opposite of his name blue Aka meant red. The demons still took over but rarely as he had nothing to be angry at or overly depressed about, but the demon still talked to him in his head, some people thought he was crazy as he would talk out loud to shut the demon up. "Hey lolo someone is talking to you" the demons voice in Ao's head made him just slightly as he turned his head as if looking for the demon but found a guy instead as he tilted his head to the side some blond hair falling into his face slightly, as the man introduced himself. The man sounded cold, but that didn't scare him so instead all he did was wave his hand slightly" Um.....Nice to meet you....Eli sir..my name is Ao" He said hesitantly as he didn't suspect anybody to come up to someone that was ignoring them. Ao then turned his body the rest of the way that he was facing the man completely, so he could look him over. Blue eyes seemed to stare intently at the man as he took the man in brownish almost grey looking hair with eyes to match, pale with a slightly mean face but yet a look that held something else as he gave a soft smile at the man before he looked away tugging at his wrist band nervous now.

With: someone outside of cage
Thoughts: How long have I been here?
Personality: Ao
OOC:

Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal

Hatter2

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash