Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxa s h l e y.xl e r o y .xxxx
x
xxC o l l a r : xP i n k x P u r p l e xG r e e n
C h a r m s : xR e d H e a r t xW h i t e H e a r t xB l o o d D r o p

Ashley stirred as the limo went over bumps. He was completely oblivious to the conversation going on around him. He would be heartbroken when he found out that he and Hyun were being seperated. He was just beinging to really like the Korean boy. He nuzzled into Michael in his sleep, he didn't know it, but the man was cruel. He wouldn't understand why he and Hyun were being seperated, but he'd try and find away to spend at least a little while with the other boy. He groaned when the car began to slow to a stop, but he didn't wake up.

OOC:

PirateQueen12

Friendly Warlord

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

"I love to see you squirm and cry...

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Michael opened his door when the vehicle stopped and stepped out carrying the Neko as Hyun stepped out the other side. It looked like Hyun would have to use the servant's door, since Michael didn't want him anywhere near the boy. The Korean teen began moving to the servant's entrance on the far side of the mansion as Michael proceeded up the stairs. He smiled at the sleeping Neko in his arms. The boy was more cuter when he was asleep.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

...it makes me feel at home"

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxa s h l e y.xl e r o y .xxxx
x
xxC o l l a r : xP i n k x P u r p l e xG r e e n
C h a r m s : xR e d H e a r t xW h i t e H e a r t xB l o o d D r o p

Ashley cuddled into Michael's chest as he slept. He stirred slightly before muttering one word, "Hyun...." his voice so soft it was almost a whisper, but he would be heard. Walking up the steps he groaned and his eyes blinked open. He was almost blinded by the sun, but focussed on his master. "M-master..." he said softly as he realized that they were home.

Not too far behind them, a much older neko was extremely happy. "So this is where you are..."

OOC:

PirateQueen12

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas