Played By〯 ------Hatter09 & PirateQueen12

------❤ Please do not post/steal ❤

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
xxxxa s h l e y.xl e r o y .xxxx
x
xxC o l l a r : xP i n k x P u r p l e xG r e e n
C h a r m s : xR e d H e a r t xW h i t e H e a r t xB l o o d D r o p

Ash was frightened, he'd spent the past 7 years running away from his father just to get caught by a bunch of slave traders, and now he was stuck sitting in a cage, scared that his father would find him now. He didn't care who bought him, as long as it wasn't his dad, not the person who murdered his caring mother. Cringing at the memory of the screams, the blood, the crying, he lifted his knees to his chest. Ash had been alone for the past 7 years, he'd been running since the age of 10 and didn't bother to stop anywhere, even when people offered to take him in. No, that would be too easy for his father if he stopped, he could find him. The bell rang on the door, indicating that another potential master was coming inside, Ash shrunk to the back of his cage, wrapped his tail around himself and buried his face in his knees, hiding in the shadows it would be harder for them to see him. The neko wasn't afraid of the masters, he was afraid it was his father coming to get him, he didn't want that. That was the last thing he wanted, so when he knew it wasn't his father, he would slowly crawl back into the light and put himself on display. He'd just sit there, he wouldn't beg like some other slaves, he'd been here for a while, he was normally overlooked while he was hiding and people didn't see him on the way out.

Another bell, another master, another fear of it being his father, and Ashley shrunk back into the shadows of his cage.

OOC:

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

"I love to see you squirm and cry...

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Michael pushed open the door to the dark room full of slaves. He had grown tired of the last slave and slaughtered him in his basement, before swallowing the person's soul. It had been rather enjoyable, but the slave's requests to be let go had driven him to the irritation and boredom that the other slaves had inevitably given him as well. Their cries of agony and pain as he killed them always were music to his ears. He walked past a cage and stopped as he felt the over powering wavering fear that he hadn't sensed in a long time. It so powering and intoxicating that it stopped him in his tracks. He went to the front of the cage and knelt down to see a cowering Neko with huge eyes and trembling lips.

"Well, well what have we here?" Michael asked.

...it makes me feel at home"

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
x

Ash was in his shadow hiding stage when he heard footsteps coming closer, he became frightened and his heart races with fear at the thought that his father had found him. His tail wrapped around him and his eyes flattened on his head as the being approached him. He blinked when the man stopped before him and shyed away, but the person before him wasn't his father. Ashley slowly crawled to the front of the cage. As he was spoken to the neko blushed and he hid his face. He lifted a hand to scratch his ears as his head was tilted up, "Umm... m-my name's Ashley.... or j-just Ash..." he said softly as he bought his hands up to hold into the bars of his cage. Ash wondered if this man was going to buy him, or if he would still be stuck here for a long time.

OOC:

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

User Image

"Ash, huh?" Michael said with a smile, before he placed his hand between the bars and began scratching the boy's ears. This Neko was adorable. He could already see himself tying the Neko up in his bedroom with leather and rope. He smirked at the idea, before giving the boy a warm smile. "I think I'm going to buy you!" He called over the slave-trader and paid the price for the slave in full, before taking the boy's papers. The papers would normally tell you most things about the boy: sex, age, virginity or no virginity, lifestyle, medication and so on and so forth. He looked at the boy's bio and looked at it with interest. Looked like this kid had a lot to worry about, seems like he'll just have fun playing around with his fears.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
x

Ashley nodded when the man repeated his name, and then let out a small whimper like moan as the man scratched his ears. His ears were extremely sensitive and it made him vunerable, and he hated it. He was short too, which to some made him cuter, but who knew. He watched the man as he was given a warm smile, causing him to return a rather shy one. Ashley's eyes widened with excitement as the man said he would buy him, "Th-thank you," he smiled as the guard came over. When his cage was unlocked, the shy neko slowly crawled out of the cage and stood beside his new master. He glanced towards the door though, making sure his father wasn't standing there. What would he do if his father was out there hiding? Waiting for him to come out? He still didn't understand what his father meant when he said he'd wanted a relationship with the neko, but maybe his new master could explain that for him.

OOC:

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

User Image

After he had everything ready, he placed his hand on the Neko's shoulder and began leading him out of the store. He was excited in bringing this young man home. He had read that the Neko was found on the streets of his home town. A secret place away from Human eyes. it seemed that the authorities mentioned that a murder had taken place in this little guy's home. What actually happened no one can say, only that the Neko he had bought had gone missing. He wondered himself what has happened, but decided to dismiss it.

"What are your skills, Ash?" Michael asked with a grin.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
x

Ashley felt the man's firm hand on his shoulder and became startled. He nervously and shyly ran a hand through his hair before he was led out the door. As the wind hit his face and he could breathe in some fresh clean air, the neko was more focussed on making sure he couldn't see his father around. He could be hiding in the shadows, waiting for the neko to come out so he could jump out and take him away.He was bought back from his temporary search when the man spoke to him. "Umm... I'm not really sure... I've been running for so long I haven't stopped to figure that out," he said shyly as he looked away from the man. He walked a little closer to him though, out of fear that his father was lurking in a dark alleyway and would jump out at him. He had to get over this paranoia... But he couldn't.

OOC:

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

User Image

"What are you running from, that'd get you into slavery?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow. He was already becoming interested in this kid's story. He was definitely going to be entertained by Ash. He led the kid up to the limousine and allowed the chauffeur to open the door for him. slipping into the car he pulled the Neko onto his lap and shut the door. He waited for the kid to explain his story. He could feel the kid's fear, but he knew it had nothing to with him.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
x

Ashley blushed and looked down, he didn't know how to explain to this man why he was running. But before he could answer the question he was led to a limo and the neko's eyes widened. As the chauffeur opened the door, the neko excitedly climbing into the limo. As he was pulled onto his master's lap, Ashley let out a small yelp. However, because he was a lover - according to his collar - he practically melted at things like this. "I was running from my father... Master..." he answered shyly. He killed my mother because she wouldn't let him have a... Ahh... Relationship.... With me..." he said nervously. "So I have been running ever since..." he said softly. Would this man keep his father away from him if they ran into him? He hoped so, he really was scared of his dad now. He wondered if his new master would explain to him what his dad meant by 'relationship' didn't they already has one? They were related, father and son, this is what confused the small neko boy. He rested his small hands on the man's chest and ran his brown eyes over the man.

OOC:

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

User Image

Michael blinked. So the father was wanting to have a romance with his little boy. Those kind of sins always tasted the best, but never made to the Demon. He tilted his head. So that's what happened.

"And your father is still out there?" He asked as a smirk began curving his lips. He would torture this man gladly. He wanted to taste that sin and relish it. It had nothing to do with kindness at all.

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
x

Ashley shrugged at the question, "As far as I know...." he said lightly. He ran a band nervously through his hair and gently rested his head on the mans chest. He didn't want to talk about his father, but maybe if tey did he could learn what his father wanted, and what his mother died for. "M-master... Can I ask you what my father meant when he sai he wanted a relationship with me? I have been running since I was ten, so I never learnt..." he asked nervously, but he was curious and he wanted I know why he'd been running for seven years.

OOC:

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

User Image

"Are you sure you want to know?" Michael asked with a smirk. "It could leave you scarred for life and you won't be able to hold back the horror." Ignorance is bliss after all. He looked at the boy waiting for his answer. He'd tell him the truth. He knew that could be terrified. "What do you know about where babies come from?"

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
x

Ashley looked up at his master with nervous eyes but nodded, he needed to know what his mother died protecting him from. "Please... I've gone too long without knowing what my mother died fr," his poor little voice shook as Michael's words had shaken him up a little bit. Why would it scar him for life? He only asked a really basic question after all. The neko's tail lashed back and forth before falling to the seat of the limo. When the man asked him if he knew where babies came from, the neko frowned in thought. "Nothing, I asked when I was younger but my parents wouldn't tell me and I was never told before or while I was running away," he said, sounding rather embarrassed. But what did this have to do with him and his father? That wasn't the question he had asked after all, but he wasn't going to pester his master, he didn't want to make him angry.

OOC:

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

User Image

"All right," Michael said with a smirk. Looked like the child would be scarred for life. He leaned into the boy's ear, making sure he was close enough to allow his lips to brush against the furry ears as he began explaining in full detail about how the procedure in making a baby. Every single detail. "That is how baby's were made. You're father wanted to do those very same things to you without making the baby. He wanted to touch you and make you scream his name. Understand?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas