Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

Vincent thought a moment "I dunno really" he said with a shrug. He listened to her story and then she started to cry, he felt sympathy for her and he shook his head. "Im so sorry Yuu, shhh sh shhh im here don't cry" he said as he gently wrapped his arms around her.

ooc:

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
Yuu shook her head as she cried in to Vincent chest then she slowly stepped way from him. “ No, it alright Vincent... you didn't do anything wrong.” she told him as she wiped her tear and she put on a weak smile. “ I should be sorry, I didn't mean to cry on you..” she said to him as she blushed lightly, she ran her hand through her dark hair and her cell phone went off . Yuu looked at her phone and quickly text her friend back.
to: icey
text: yeah ,we almost here... just five minutes.

she hit send button then looked at Vincent and grabbed his hand.. “ we should hurry, they are getting bit crazy” she told him as she ran. Five minute later they reached the placed and she still hold Vincent hand in hers as she walked into the place. Yuu smiles at her friends and hugs each of them then she turned around to see the boys. The dark haired girl eyes went wide when she say someone she loved.. it was him... why is he here? Why now?... “ Sena, why are you here?when did you get back?” she asked him...

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Senaki Iziumi

User Image

Sena was talking to Ryu but, he couldnt get his mind off of Yuu. She walked in and time stood still, she was as beautiful as ever. He gave her that coy smile and met her eyes "Yuu, I've missed you so much" he said ignoring her questions. He wasted no time, he went and swooped her up in his arms and then he noticed the other guy who stood politely to the side silent. He looked at her "Im here with Ryu because he couldn't find a date I got back late last night" he explained. Looking at the guy he looked back at her "Who is this?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her. She felt so perfect in his arms, he lifted her chin and smiled "oh, and I have something for you" he said smiling as he ducked his head and kissed her.

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
Y Yuu eyes went wide when she felt Sena lips on hers then she quickly stepped back and she looked over at Vincent. “Sena what are you doing.. I don't get it you left two years ago with out saying anything to me and now you back and kissing me right in front of everyone.” she said to him in a upset voice then she looked down at the floor. “ You can't do that to me anymore Sena ,plus I got a new fiance.” she told him as she looked over at Vincent with a weak smile then she looked over at her friends. “ I am sorry I need to go..” she told them then she ran out of the club and down the street to a park.. ' why his he here now?!' she thought to herself as she started to cry once more.. ' I am so confused...' She thought to herself.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

Vincent watched her go and wasted no time, he ran after her. Seeing her cry he shook his head "Yuu, Oh beautiful Yuu, whats wrong?" he said beside her and wrapped an Arm around her shoulders pulling her close. A cold wind blew and he shrugged off his jacket and put it on her pulling it closed. "here, its getting cold" he said softly. "Can you talk to me? Tell me whats wrong?" he asked her softly.

ooc:

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
Yuu looked up at Vincent then she shook her head at him. “ vincent why did he kiss me?” she asked him as she stared down at the ground. “i am sooo confused..i don't think I love him but I still his kisses are still sweet.” she told him as she touched her lips and she turned to face Vincent.. “can we kiss?” she asked him in a small voice then she shook her head. ”never mind that was dumb of me to asked.. I mean we just meet and stuff..” she said. ' this is unfair... do I still love Sena?' she thought her self..

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Williams Senaki Iziumi
User Image

Vincent listened, he shrugged simply "I think he loves you, if he left then he probably had a good reason" he said as he draped an arm around her shoulders. He smiled, "You don't need to love someone to like their kisses" he said as he brushed a hair from her face absently. She asked him if they could kiss and then apologized for it. He smiled warmly "Hey... Don't be sorry for asking, I'd be happy to kiss you just close your eyes" he spoke softly. He gently cupped the side of her face and brought their faces close. Seconds before their lips touched a voice shouted her name.

Sena stood in shock for a moment. The girls and the guys left him alone. After a moment Ryu came and stood by his side. "Go after her" he spoke simply. Sena nodded and he ran after them. He didnt see where she went or where her new fiance went but, he ran around the club and then down the street. He heard her voice, softly at first but, her heard it. Running after it he found them "YUU!" he shouted. He saw them, close to kissing, his jacket around her shoulders. He saw them and stopped dead "Yuu im sorry, I know I left without a word and Im so sorry I did" he spoke softly. He knew he probably lost her but, he needed to try. He sat on the other side of her and Vincent stood and went to sit on the swings along. Sena looked at her "Yuu, I love you, Im sorry I left and I had no right to kiss you in there but, I couldnt help myself" he said softly.

User Image
ooc:

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
As she closed her eyes waiting for Vincent to kissed her she heard Sena voice and she opened them back up. She stared at Sena then she sighed lightly and she looked over at Vincent. “ why didn't you tell me you where leaving Sena” she told him in a sad voice and she looked down at the ground. She shook her head at him then sighed lightly at them. “ you hurt me a lot when you do that … but when I see you I was happy but also shock to see you there like nothing happen .” She told him then sh reached over to Vincent hand and looked over at Sena. “ Vincent and I just become fiance She told him in a low voice “i can't love you anymore Sena....even though you still in my heart but .. I don't know who I love..” she told him. She looked down the ground as she kicked the sand with her feet as she sighed to herself then she shook her head at them . “no I will fall in love with some one” she said to Sena with a small smile.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Williams Senaki Iziumi
User Image

Sena listened and sighed "I cant explain why I left really, I just had to go. I needed to find myself" he said with sigh. He nodded "I know, Im sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you I'll leave you and your fiance alone now, Im sorry for hurting you YUU, you will always be in my heart alright?" with that he kissed her on the cheek and stood "Goodbye Yuu" he spoke softly as he walked back to the club.

Vincent walked back slowly "Is everything alright Yuu?" he asked as he sat beside her. He put his arm around her shoulder again pulling her close as an attempt to keep her warm. He gently kissed the top of her head "Would you like to go get something to eat? Just me and you?" he asked softly.

User Image
ooc:

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
Yuu watches Sena walked way and she sighed lightly to herself as she kicked the sand with her feet. Suddenly she felt paired of arms around her neck. She looked over at Vincent with a weak smiled on her lips. “ yeah, I think I am ok …” she said to him in a low voice as he pulled her closer to him. Yuu rested her head on his shoulder and she closed her eyes for a few. “ yeah... let go eat. And Vincent do you think I can find my true love?” she asked him as she slowly got up from the swings and she grabbed his hand. “ is this a date Vincent?” she asked him with a small smile and she giggled little bit at him. She started to think this is a bad idea to get married to Vincent. He really sweet and kind to her, any girl will be lucky to have him. She looked at him once more then she looked down at the ground. “ can we finish what we was going to do before Sena was here?” she asked him with a small blush on her face

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

Vincent smiled and rested his head on hers gently. Rubbing her shoulder. He stood and took her hand smiling "It can be a date if you'd like to call it that. " he said with a gentle smile. She asked if they could finish and he smiled, not saying a word he took a step towards her and cupped her chin he smiled and pressed his lips to hers in a gentle kiss. It lasted only moments before he pulled away and smiled at her. "Anything else you'd like me to do m'lady?" he asked sweetly.

ooc:

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
Yuu blushed as she felt his soft lips on her for a few seconds then she smiled sweetly at him as she took his hand into hers. “ It a date then.” she said to him as she giggles at him then she raised her eyebrow at him when he called her m'lady to her. “ Yeah don't call me m' lady ,just my name my sweet knight.” she said to him as she joke with him. She shook her head at him and kissed him on the cheek and they started to walked out of the park. “ sooo what are we going to have?” she asked him as her finger laced with his. The wind getting stronger and cold each time, Yuu grabbed Vincent jacket tighter. “ It sooo cold..” she said to him in a low voice then she yawned lightly. she can tell the different between Vincent and Sena kiss. Vincent is more sweet and soft as for Sena is just like kissing a friend.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

Vincent smiled and nodded. He chuckled when she called him her sweet night. Smiling he nodded again "Of Course Yuu" he spoke softly. Her name was becoming sweeter and sweeter on his lips. Like the feel of her gentle lips against his own. A feeling he hoped to know over and over again. Thinking a moment he shrugged "Well there is a small cafe nearby that serves everything, you can have whatever you'd like Yuu" he said smiling. The wind grew harsher and he noticed her pull the jacket closer. He wrapped an arm around her pulling her close "Im sorry, We're almost there" he said as he saw the cafe sign.

ooc:

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
Yuu blushed as Vincent pulled her closer to him as she get it colder. “ It alright Vincent..you don't have to feel sorry.” she told him in a sweet voice and she lean her head back to his chest.. “ that sound good to me..” she said as she stared at the sighed in front of them. Few minutes later they reached the cafe and walked in, Yuu looked around and she smiles. “it smell soo good in here Vincent.” she told him as she sat down at the booth then she quickly order her food and she stared at Vincent. “ are you staying with us tonight?” she asked him in a low voice as she blushed lightly. She wanted to kissed him some more..

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

Vincent smiled and held the door open for her. She commented on how good it smiled and he smiled ""Yes it does, Order whatever you want Yuu" he said with a smile as a waitress brought some menu's over. He looked at her, wanting to kiss her again and just hold her. He pushed the thoughts away, assuming she would ask for another if she wanted one. She asked if he was staying with them and he shrugged "My father may suggest I do so, so probably, is that alright?" he asked curiously.

ooc:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces