Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
This is only for Insanity_amplified And Hunny_bun_bun_89
You may only read along BUT if you post in this rp ,i will send my pandas after you and stuff... so yeah...

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

[align=center][color=YOURCHOICE][size=23] First name, Last Name [/size][/color][/align]
[imgright] url here [imgright]
[align=left]
[color=YOURCHOICE]Name:: [/color]
[color=YOURCHOICE]Nickname::[/color]
[color=YOURCHOICE]Age:: [/color] ((18-22))
[color=YOURCHOICE]Role::[/color]
[color=YOURCHOICE]Personality::[/color]
[color=YOURCHOICE]Short Bio::[/color]
[color=YOURCHOICE]Height::[/color]
[color=YOURCHOICE]2-3 likes::[/color]
[color=YOURCHOICE]2-3 dislikes::[/color]
[color=YOURCHOICE]other::[/color]
[color=YOURCHOICE]Username:: [/color]

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Yuu, sung

User Image

Name:: Yuu lee sung
Nickname:: yuu or lee
Role:: the bride to be
Personality::smart-a**, kind,sweet and short temper
Short Bio::n/a
Height::5'4
2-3 likes::sweet,stuffs pandas and being with friends
2-3 dislikes::spiders,thunder storms
other::maybe lol
Username:: hunny_bun-bun_89

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent, Williams

User Image

Name:: Vincent Williams
Nickname:: Vinny
Role:: Groom to be
Personality:: Quiet, short-tempered, protective
Short Bio:: hahaha riiiight!
Height::6'0"
2-3 likes:: cute girls, family, sweets, thunder storms
2-3 dislikes:: snow, stuck-up girls,
other:: haha nope!
Username:: Insanity_Amplified

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
“ Yuu!!!” a girl voiced called for a girl who turned around to see her best friend and she smiled at him sweetly. “ hiya, Suzu. What up girl?” she asked her as she linked her arm around suzu's arm as they walked from school. “ soo I heard you meeting your husband to be...today” she said to Yuu and then she looked around them. “ you know the guys at your school will get upset if they notice you going to be married.” she add to Yuu. The dark haired girl raised her eyebrow at her best friend then she sighed lightly. “ yeah , I am meeting him for the first time ,i am not ready to meet him..” Yuu said to her as she rested her head on her best friend shoulder. Yuu been engaged since she was born and this is the first time meeting him. Ten minutes later , Suzu and Yuu had to split ways since they live in different ways. Yuu looked up at the sky thinking to herself about her husband to be as she looked back down she noticed she at home.

“ mother I am home!” she yelled as she slipped her shoes off at the door then she walked into the living room. “ mother ,where are you?” she called out to her as she looked around and she found her in the kitchen making dinner for the family and gust . Her mother looked over and smiled at Yuu as she making home made chow mien . [color =red]“ ah hello Yuu, our gust should be here soon ..” she said with a soft and sweet voice. The dark haired girl nodded at her mother and smiled back at her then she walked out of the kitchen and to her room. She quickly changed out of her school uniform and put on tight pants and a black tank top with a Japaneses writing on it. She quickly brushed her hair and put it up in a pony tail. Yuu looked into the mirror and smiled at her self then she head back down stairs as she walked down the steps ,she heard the door bell ring. “ I will get it mom” she yelled as she ran down the stairs.She open the door and she saw a young male stood there and she raised her eyebrow then she stepped a sides for him to come in. “ Hello,please come in.” she said to him as she smiled at him then she sighed as she thought to herself. 'he must be the one ,i going to married too'.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

Okay mom, No, I don't need you to come, Dad's here already.... Alright, BYE MOM He hung up and turned to see his father chuckle. The twenty year old man sat in the backseat of the little Honda accord. They were driving to his wife to-be's house for a lunch meeting. He sighed and looked out the window he noticed a few girls walking home from school and shook his head. As they parked his father said he'd be there in a minute and Vinny nodded. He knocked a couple of times and waited, the girl who answered the door was beautiful he smiled and walked inside "Beautiful home" he said in a kind voice. The raven haired man held out his hand "Im Vincent Williams, I assume you are Yuu lee Sung?" he asked her.

ooc: short sorry

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
Yuu nodded her head at him then she smiled lightly at him as she eyed him. “ yes, I am yuu.” she told him as she turned around and she walked way. She peaked into the kitchen and looked over at her mother. “ mom, he here.” she told him then she looked back at the male with a soft smile and she walked over to the couch. She turned on the T.v then switched the channel to syfy to watched ghost hunter. “ You can come over and sit down, I don't bit hard.” she said to him with a soft smile and she laughed little. Yuu until her head back to looked over at him then she looked back at the t.v. “ So Vincent, what do you think about this arranged marriage? You going to get married to a younger women.” she told him as she closed her eye and sighed lightly. She doesn’t under why her mother did this stupid thing ,why can't she married to someone she loves ? And not someone her mother picked out. “ I don't like this idea.. I think you should be marring someone you love.” she told him as she slowly open her eyes.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

He looked at her and nodded politely to her mother before joining her in the living room. He smiled "I sure hope not" he said before he sat down on the couch. It was a syfy channel they didnt get at home so he wasn't familiar with this. A sound came and he watched her mother answer the door and his father stepped in. He nodded once to his father and looked at Yuu "Arranged marriage isn't my first choice and I believe in marrying the one you love but, this apparently is a tradition between our two families and even more so it is for the benefit of both families... or so my mother tells me" he explained. He heard her say she didnt like it and he nodded "Im sorry you are unhappy with this Yuu, I do not like this either but, Im atleast happy that you are beautiful and that we agree on something"

ooc:

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
A small sighed escaped Yuu's lips and she looked over at her mother as she answer the door then she looked over at Vincent. “ I don't care if it family tradition or not and what dose our family get out of this marriage?” she asked/said to him as she shook her head at him then she slowly got up from her seat then she blushed at what he said to her. “ Thank you Vincent, you are not bad looking yourself.” she told him as she ran her fingers through her hair and she looked outside, suddenly her cell phone went off and she answered it. “ hello?” she said as she placed a finger up at Vincent to tell him to hold on and she mouthed sorry to him. “ yes” she said to her friend then she smiled softly at her friend asking all the questions about her husband to be. She rolled her eyes to herself as her friend asked her one more thing, she wants her to go on a group date with her to meet some boys from other school.

Yuu looked at Vincent then she stared at her mother with a big smirked on her lips. “ sure, I will go with you to a group date.” she said so her mother can hear her. “ ok , see you later tonight” she said then she looked over at her mother who was giving a pissed off look and her arm crossed over her chest. “ what?” she said to her as smirks some more at her mother then she looked over at Vincent. “ It not like I going to date anyone.. she just wants me to come with her.” she said to her mom.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

Vincent shrugged "I don't know, mother says everybody wins this way... everybody that is, except us" He said softly. He smiled "Why thank you" he said softly. He watched her pick up her phone and he smiled waving her off, he didnt mind at all. His father, on the other hand, seemed slightly annoyed. He smiled at his father trying to get him to calm down. When she agreed to the group date he smirked and looked to her mother "Mrs. Sung, what harm can one group date do? She is still a teenager after all and we are already to be married, I see no harm in it" he said trying to defend her.

ooc:

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
Yuu's mother looked over at Vincent then she shook her head at him.. “ everything ..what if she plays around with a boy she meet at the group date.. I don't think it right for a married women to go out and have fun with other males.” her mother said to him in a low tone then she looked over at Vincent’s dad“ what do you think Mr. William?” her mother asked him as she lightly tapping her foot on the ground. Yuu rolled her eyes at her mother then she placed her hand on Vincent's shoulder. “ fine with if Vincent come with me?” she asked her mother then she looked over at Vincent. “ I think that fine with me, Vincent make sure no other male touches her but you.” her mother said to him then she uncrossed her arms.

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

Vincent didn't want to argue with his mother in law, not before the wedding atleast. He looked to his dad for help and gladly his dad obliged.... kinda. His dad spoke with a casual voice "Well Mrs. Sung I say as long as she wears that ring I sent you on the date she should have no problem with guys touching her" he said with a smile to the couple. Vinny looked at her mother after Yuu's response "Of course ma'am" he said with a nod. He wanted to ask Yuu if she thought this was really necessary, he'd probably be the oldest one there since they are Yuu's friends anyway. He shrugged it off deciding it would get her mother off her back.

ooc:

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
Yuu looked over at Vincent with a small smile on her lips then she looked over at her mother with a smirk appeared on her lips. Yuu's mother sighed and crossed her arms over her chest and she shook her head at her daughter “ You are right Mr. Williams..” she said to him as she walked back into the kitchen and poured some tea for herself and for Vincent’s dad. Yuu quickly grabbed Vincent hand and ran out of the house then down the road. “ Thanks Vincent for coming with me,i don't really like to do a group date but I told my friend I will do it before I get married.” she told him in a low voice as she closed her eyes and let the wind hit her face little. “ Didn't you say you have someone you love vincent?” she asked him

Dangerous Lover

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Vincent Vinny Williams
User Image

Vincent nodded to his father and followed her. He smirked so eager to get out of the house this one was. He smiled "Its no problem, I understand prior engagements and loyalties to friends" he said with an understanding nod. He watched her close her eyes and smiled at the question. "No, I did, I used to anyways, we split up shortly before this whole arrangement began. She didnt like the Idea and I wouldnt disobey my father for her no matter how much I love her, my loyalties lie within my family first" he explained.

ooc:

8,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
YUU Lee Sung
User Image
Yuu nodded her head at him then she stopped and turned around to face him. “ I see, do you still love her ?” she asked him then she started to walk once again as she closed her eyes. “ I had someone I love..but we don't know what happen to him.. my mother set him up with me ,just like she did with you .” she told him in a low voice as she shook her head. “ I hope that we can meet up once again.. I don't know if I still love him or not.. I told my self that I will find new love to get rid of this pain.” she told him . She placed her hands on her face and started to cry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff