Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Gawker

"I haven't been trying to find you Lyra, I have found you, time and time again, I just hold off the raid long enough to make sure you've slipped out. Can't very well let a pretty thing like you go to jail now, can we?" He remarked before gasping as she pinched his rear. "You are such a naughty girl, I knew there was a reason I liked you." He chuckled. "You're not that hard to find when ya know what you're looking for, I can track you. I want off the case, but then there is the risk that the next commander of the unit won't be as considerate of me, you might get caught, though, if you're invisible I suppose it might be a bit difficult for him." Sebestian smiled contently as he drove alone, it was nice to be back in good company. "What do you think? Can you avoid being caught if I'm no longer the one hunting you?" He asked as he settled back in the car, turning his radio down so it was just a faint noise in the background. Truth was, he enjoyed getting to chase Lyra around the contry, but he knew the lack of a conviction was damaging his career and he could be putting his talents to much better use. "I picked you up a little something in Lousiana. Check the glove box." Sebestian told her with a smile, he had found a small jewellery shop and couldn't resist the bracelet when he saw it, it just screamed Lyra.

"Inspecting ay? I think I like the sound of that." She smiled befoe his arms snaked around her, she returned the kiss with a soft moan, unable to resist him. Darla knew they should be working, there was a lot to get done but it was hard to argue with a man like Jacob. "I hate that computer." She frowned as she heard the beeping and was forced to break the kiss. "Lets see who wants me now." She kissed him once more before heading over to the computer, working quickly. "Seems there have been a lot of the chemicals required to make the Hyde potion sent to the same place in France, up for a field trip?"

11,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Lyra smiled as he said about knowing where she had been all the time but letting her slip away " well next time let me know we can be naught and meet up" she said giggling again and took her hat off since she didn't need it on whilst in the car. She looked at him gently as he said about wanting to be off the case. "Are you worried about me?" she teased " you only know where i am because you know me the next commander has no chance because i won't leave traces and stuff" she said looking at him gently. She felt lucky having Sebastian coming after her, she had been watching him from time to time when he had been in the same city as her but she had done it silently without her heels on, that was when it was serious work for her. "If you was taken off the case then i would be more careful" she said as she turned her head to look out the window. She wound the window down to let the cool hair race through her hair. She turned to him as he said about a gift for her, she leaned forward and opened the glove box to see a blue box with a blue ribbon around it " whats this/ i didn't get you anything Seb" she said smiling at him and un tied the ribbon and looked inside. There was a silver bracelt with a ribbon of small blue jewls in the middle of it with a celtic pattern engraved around it. " Oh.... sebastian" she said taking it out and looking it over " its beautiful, how did you know i loved this style?" she said placing it around her wrist and leaned over and kissed his cheek " thank you" she said leaned back in her seat lookin at the braclet she had not been given a gift in a while.

Jacob smiled as he heard her moan in his kiss, he wanted to see how much he remembered of things she liked from their night together but when the noise of the computer went he was not very happy " i feel like smashing it, but i wont" he said with a smile as he turned to the screen as she went to it. "France huh" he said as she remarked about going on a trip "when do we leave my dear" he asked her holding out his arm like a gentlemen with a deep smile on his lips.

Alien Gawker

"Nah, boss watches me too much for me to slip off and go play with you." He teased with a chuckle. He was glad to be on the road again, he had gotten use to the living where he stayed in motels and spent more hours driving then he knew he should, it was the life of a cop and he loved it. "You better be, I don't want to be sneaking in to bust your a** out, unlike you they'll actually see me." He sniggered. When she took out the present, he felt his heart spark a little and it irritated him, she was just a friend, there was no reason for him to be nervous. "How did I know? Really?" He laughed before she kissed him. "I'm glad you like it, it just screamed you when I saw it. Try explained to nine cops why you're buying a bracelet when you've got no siblings and no girlfriend, very interesting looks ya tend to get. Do wipe my finger prints off if you have to leave it somewhere, I don't want the invisible tap getting traced back to me, it sounds even harder to explain."

"Yeah France." She smirked looking over at him, she moved over and took his hand. "Just as soon as we each pack an overnight bag, but you can certain stayed tied to a bed and nakid if you like." Darla teased as she started along the corridoor and started up towards her bedroom so she could pack enough clothes for the trip. She let his hand go and moved off to unpack her case, transfering some of the stuff to a small duffle bag before throwing the bervain necklace onto the bed. "Guess I won't be needing that for a while, this detox thing better stop the nosebleeds," She mused as she zipped up the bag.

11,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Lyra pouted a little as he said he wouldnt be able to make a quick meet up with her " i'm sure he doesn't watch you at night plus how would he see me if im invisible only you'd know i'm there " she said winking at him and looking at the bracelt and smiled " don't worry it's staying on my wrist and when i take it off, i'll always whip it " she said gently, she didn't want to cause him any trouble, he was a good cop she wouldn't tell him because she knew it would go to his ego but she did admire him for still havign the case when he knew her. " hehe you didn't have to buy it if it caused you so much trouble" she said smiling at him and leaned her elbow on the window and leaned her chin on it " its nice having you around again" she said gently looking out the window, with the wind in her face. She had missed having company that she got along with. " why don't you have a girlfriend seb?" she asked casually to him.

Jacob held her hand gently as she took it and said about them packing or him staying tied up " think anything can keep me tied away from you?" he said smiling at her as he followed her up the stairs to her room. He wondered a little to while she was taking him but he had many ideas of things he might try when they got up there. He watched her pack her bag quickly and saw her through the necklace into the bag and zip it up as soon as it was in the bag he moved behind her and pushing her onto the bed and pinned her as he was on top of her. " I won't be letting any other vampire bite you" he leaned down and licked her neck " your mine now" he whispered near her ear as he moved off her with a smile.

Alien Gawker

"You'd be surprised. I think he knows I'm part of the League, it kind of out shines him." He smirked as he drove along, he didn't have an issue with the boss but he wasn't foolish enough to not notice how the man didn't like him. The question caught him by surprise and he couldn't help but look over at her, he had tried dating, actually moved in with one girl but it always ended because most girls couldn't cope with his schedule or the fact that his mind was normally on another girl, one he often get to chase. "Cop life is a hectic one, hard to find a girl who can deal with it. What about you? Pretty, attitude, sense of humour. Why don't you have a fella?" He asked as he looked over at her, she was good company but they had never had a lot of deep conversations and he couldn't help but wonder what had spured this one. Sebestian looked her over for a moment, she was good company, and easy on the eyes, he was even able to get past the fact that she was a thief to be friends with her but that didn't mean matters were going to be easy between them, they both lived very difficult and busy lives.

"I meant more you'd be tied to the bed and I'd be on top." She smirked over her shoulder at him. She fell back onto the bed with a giggle, watching as he moved over her, her heart raced again as he pinned her down. She bit her lip as he spoke in her ear, her body shuddering with desire. "Oh you are going to be fun." She frowned as he moved off of her and sat up, running her fingers through her hair. "What do you think of my gun collection?" she asked gesturing to the wall before starting to grab a couple and packing them in the back.

11,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Lyra smiled gently as he said about his boss knowing he might be in the league. Lyra was one for zoning out when she felt relaxed. Which wasn't very oftern but when ever she had been around Seb he had some how made her relax and remind her what it can be like to be normal. She looked at him gently as he took a moment to answer her question. "I'm surprised you haven't met a female cop who could handle you" she said smiling gently looking at him as she played with her hair. When he asked about her she looked out the window again, she didn't want to admit she had a relationship but it had gotten bad and she had run away from it. "No one understands me, plus i work alone" she said gently sighing to herself and looked at him gently with a small smile " I'm sure you'll find someone soon" she said looking at him for a moment then looked down at the braclet then back out the window. "I'm glad your back and not chasing me at the moment, but won't you get in trouble if your found with me?" she asked him, she was worried he could get in trouble " Does the FBI know what i look like or is it just you?" she asked curiously incase she had to change her dress code.

Jacob laughed at her comment about being on top " that could get rough" he said gently. He sensed her body react to him whispering to her and being so close to her neck. It made him want to tasted her even more but he told himself he woud behave for a little while. He looked at her as she sat up and gestured to her gun collection. He went over and admired them for a bit as she took a few off and placed them in her bag " very impressive" he said softly looking at them and then at her " let me guess your favourites are......colts" he said looking at her and then at the guns.

Alien Gawker

"A cop? Now that sounds horriable. Cop and cop is a messy buisness, then you have to have the argument over wether you get to work this shift or that, any undercover work is an argument waiting to happen, then if you have kids one of you is giving up work." He couldn't stop himself from smiling at the thought, he had always wanted children, the thought of having a couple of little ones running around his feet, holding his daughter on his shoulder and telling the boys to behave or the daddysaurous would eat them made him smile. He could teach them to shot, threaten the boys who dated his daughter, complimented his boys when they found a girl they loved. "I understand you." He smiled as he reached over and stroked her cheek softly before shrugging. "I don't know, not so sure I want someone, a busy life isn't always to share unless its with the right person." He shrugged and looked back to her. "No, I can't get in trouble for being here, as far sa they're concerned I'm on an assignement, ordered by the higher ups. It's just me that knows what you look like, we've got a name we're chasing, its just a fake one, Ivy Eastland, I quite like it. I brought the file with me, we'll go over it once the League buisness is complete. Can't have my favourite little theif behind bars." He chuckled.

"Do you know that Samuel Colt was the first vampire hunter, he designed a gun specifically to kill vampiries. Every gun from that point forward was based on that particular gun. Problem was, he couldn't make the bullets that were needed to actually do a vampire harm, the bullets were designed by a man called Josef Winchester, maker of the Winchester double barrel shot gun." She explained with a smile as she pointed out the different guns. "In the vault is that first Colt gun. I got to use it just once, just the gun, not the bullets, they are in short supply, no one actually knows what was in them anymore." Darla spoked passionately about the guns, it was a fasination of hers. "Course Samuel then went crazy and became convinved that the gun was meant to kill the demon inside of people and he was killed by one of his own weapons."

11,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Lyra smiled as he went on about being with a cop and how it would be so much trouble " its the same with me" she muttered gently as he went on talking, she was intreged as he mentioned about kids, she had not thought him to want to be completely tied down but the more she looked at him she could imagine him being a great father, she smiled as she felt his skin brush her cheek. She wasn't sure how to read Seb, he was open with her but she got the hint he was keeping something hidden away from view, made him even more interesting to her. "I'm glad you won't get in trouble and that it is only you, otherwise i'd have to stay invisible a whole lot more" she said pouting a little at the idea. She loved not being known as the Tap apart from the league people knowing who she was. "Thats an interesting name who came up with that?" she giggled and looked at seb as he said about not wanting her locked away " what would you do if i did?" she asked curiously to see if he had just been playing or if he had meant. She found it hard to telll from the way they would talk with each other she wanted to know how much he cared for her as a friend.

Jacb smiled as she talked about the Colt he nodded as she said about it being the first gun to be made to kill vampires " indeed i did know about him" he said gently listening to her and smiling. He hadn't realised how me he liked seeing her talk about something that she was so passionate about. Once she had finished talking he pulled her close to him and kissed her it had touced him that much it just made him want to kiss her and he couldn't keep it back. " your so cute when you talk like that" he said to her playing with her hair a little looking down at her.

Alien Gawker

"You just wouldn't want to share the loot." He laughed as he looked over at her before looking back to the road, they were roughly forty minutes away from their first target and he could feel the apprehension building in his chest, he didn't mind undercover work, but it concerned him knowing that Lyra was going in alone. "I did of course, she was a gangsta's girl in the twenties, had an affair with a cop, got them both killed. Kinda reminded me of you." He explained with a smile, all that was missing from his mind, was the affair from the cop but he knew they could change that. "Well I would have to bust you out undoubtedly. Can't have my Ivy away for too long, just call me Vinne Taylor, okay toots?" Sebestian laughed as he looked to her, this was the thing he had missed from behing away from the League, the friendship and the closeness that being together stirred. "Granted, if I got arressted trying to do that, you could always repay the favour, ay Ivy? Would you bust me out?"

"Spoilt sport," She teased when he admitted to knowing the story. She slid her arms around him as he kissed her, before blushing at his words. "Cute? You say very strange things for a vampire who is...I don't even know how old you are. We really have to correct these things." Darla remarked as he toyed with her hair, she found it amusing that he was the only guy who could make her feel so soft. "It is such a shame to have to tear ourselves away to get on the road," She remarked as she stroked her fingers over the back of his neck. "One more kiss before we hit the road?"

11,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
She smled at his comment about the loot business " only a little bit" she remarked and smiled to herself. She smiled when he admitted to having picked the name for her cover up " sounds like a bit of a tragedy really but im flattered you thought of me my Vinne" she said smiling at his new nickname. She stared out the window admiring the scenary leting her mind wonder about what this job will bring up as she'll look for the information. She looked at him as he reassured her he would come after her without a doubt " well dont know depends on my mood," she teased " yeah i'd come get you out dont worry, i'd use my charm" she giggled as she watched him drive for a bit. "how do you want to do this then?" she asked about getting into the room for her to find the information.

Jacob smiled as she said spoil sport but knew she would like his comment to her, so it made him smile when he felt her emotions go when he kissed her. "Do you really want to know my age?" he asked her, he was young compared to Mina and a few others but he was older then Darla for sure. He smiled and kissed her again running his hand down her back and layed it on her a** " come on then i'll drive" he said taking her hand. He didn't need much stuff, he went to his room which was just down the hall and picked up his rucksake that he had left in the room earlier it was his day bag that he carried around, it had food and a few clothes in it to keep him going on travels save him sucking anyone.

Alien Gawker

"What? You don't like it? She was meant to be really in love with the cop, guess maybe I should be the cop cause lets face it, you are totally in love with me. Vinnie you probably left in New York." He teased with a smile, he pulled into a dinner parking lot and cut the engine. "I should hope you'd come and get me, though it would probably be that charm that got me in trouble. Just let me get changed then we'll get back on the road, gotta look the part." He gave a wink before moving into the back seat, he dug out his suit before leaning into the front seat. "No peaking." He told her before kissing her cheek, he sat back and changed into his suit before choosing the right ID. "Thats better." He remarked as he climbed back into the front seat, fiddeling with his uneven tie. "I would say do you want to change but you aren't exactly going to be seen." He chuckled as he started the car again. "So come on, do I look sexy in my suit or what?"

"Yes I want to know. That immortality, never aging thing has got to come in handy." She laughed before sharing another kiss with him, smirking when she realised where his hand was lingering. "Yeah, might come in handy." She remarked as he said he would drive, she hadn't been able to since her arm had been damaged. She let him lead her along after hooking her bag on her shoulder and starting to type on a hand held computer, activating the security system and arranging flights for their trip.

11,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Lyra smiled at him as he asked why she didn't like the story. She giggled as he teased her about loving him " i think your obsessed with me, why you made up that story" she teased back, this was one thing she was used to with Seb, he would always try to tease her, but she would always have a come back at him. She looked around as they pulled into the dinner park and smiled at him as he said about her charm getting him in trouble " wouldn't be too much trouble" she giggled as he climbed into the back seat. she blushed a little as he kissed her cheek before leaing back and getting changed she turned her head and looked out the window resiting looking round and taking the mic out of him " don't worry i'll be good" she said smiling and looking out the window. Once he was changed and back in the front seat she turned her head and looked him over. " i like it but i wouldn't say it makes you sexy" she remarked laughing to herself as he began driving again. "i wonder what you'd think if i turned up in something as smart as that and not my normal outfits" she said smiling at him.

He smiled as she wanted to know about his age " it does from time to time" he said smiling at her " i'm only eight hundred years old" he told her as they left the room. He smiled as they got to his room and went in and grabbed his bag and flicked it onto his back and left the room " right lets go then" he said taking her hand again and walked down the hall and out to where the cars were parked. He went to the cubboard where the keys were and picked a set of keys.

Alien Gawker

He looked deflated when she told him he didn't look sexy in his suit, he favoured a good suit except when he was hunting. "So cold my sweet." he teased. He gave her question some thought, imaging her in a suit was an interesting thought, though he much prefered the unique style he often saw her in, even with the top hat. "Nah, you're too wild for a suit, you thinking of changing your look? I'd diffinately say you look good, but I can always see you." Sebestian smiled warmly over at her, he had meant that he could see her when she was invisible and it was a nack that had taken him years to learn, seeing her when there was nothing there to see. "You know what I've never seen you in, just a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt, like a girl next door look, its always a show with you, don't get me wrong, its a good show but still." He shrugged as he drove on, following the road signs as he pulled back onto the highway, their destination drawing ever closer.

"Eteranally young and handsome, thats not a bad deal, speaking as an admirer of the young and handsome you." She laughed as they walked along. "Eight hundred? You look my age. That is not fair, another five years and I'll have wrinkles, and you, you will still look that good." Darla smirked at the thought, though she couldn't help but consider if he would still be interested when she god old and her looks faded. "Can you actually drive?" She asked as she moved over to the car he'd choosen, dropping the bag into the boot and moving for the passanger door.

11,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
She smiled at him as he pouted a little from her comment about him being in a suit. "Your handome in anything" she said proving she was not cold even if he was teasing her. She loked at hm as he replied to her comment about her being in a suit and smiled gently. "just thinking out loud really, but i do wear jeans and shirts just you've never seen it" she said winking at him, which was true the main time she wore normal casual clothes was when she was at home and closed off. She was a little intreged to know how he was able to see her always but she wasn't going to ask, it flattered her either way. "when do you think you'll stop working for the league?" she asked him, she was thinking random things and asking him what his answer might be to see if it was just her thinking them.

He smiled at her gently as she said about him looking the same age as her and him being quiet old. " i was your age when Mina turned me so i forever stay looking this way" he said to her gently as they walked. " You'll always look this good to me" he said to her and smiling at her. He laughed at her comment about him being able to drive " eight hundred years and you don't think i would of learnt to drive, don't worry i've taken my test many time to keep up with it " he told her placing his bag in the boot then closed it before getting in the drivers side and started up the engine and drove out of the base car park.

Alien Gawker

"Stop working for the league? I didn't realise that was an option." Sebestian laughed as he looked over at her before shrugging. "I'll probably be working on assignments till I'm too old to move let alone do anything else. But thats just me, I like the work, what about you? You had enough?" He questioned as he looked to her, he knew he wouldn't see her even half as much if she left the league and it felt like a weight on his shoulders and he didn't care for the thought that he might loose her. As they came closer to the target, he looked over at her. "You might wanna slip from sight now, or do you want me to drop you off round the corner so you can make your own way in?" He questioned as he slowed down, giving them time to plan out the first event of the night.

"I think that line was last used when you were my age." She laughed before kissing his cheek. "But thank you." She climbed into the car and laughed at his comment. "Well ya never know, it might not have been something you were up to." She smirked as he drove off. "Have you ever turned anyone Jacob?" She questioned as she looked over at him, curiosity getting the better of her, she hadn't considered that it might be something she requested one day so she could with him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff