Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The girl smiled then reached down and grabbed him gently, "I know you were drunk. But, I'm still here. Why don't we go to your bedroom and have all the fun you promised me last night?" She smirked as she leaned n and kissed him again.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier bit his lip, knowing he should say no and then go talk to Shayla. He shrugged slightly, watching as she kissed him again. He wasn't sure why he was so reluctant to go through with it. But Shayla would most likely be pissed at him either way. He felt the need to drink again. He shrugged and started to kiss her back gently.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The girl kissed him back and smiled. "Let's go to your bedroom."

Shayla opened the door only long enough to glare at them, "Take her back to your room Xavier and I'll change the f.ucking locks and I'll never let you back in here." She rolled her eyes, as tears filled her eyes, "You want to ******** her Xavier, don't you dare do it here. I knew you would never change. I should have known it." With that said she slammed the door shut as she sobbed slightly.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier frowned as he listened to Shayla, sighing. He bit his lip as he glanced back to the other girl, trying to tell himself he wasn't getting feelings for Shayla. He just didn't get feelings for anyone. That's what he wanted people to believe, anyway. But he wanted her to know that he'd change for her. That he just wanted to be with her. Of course she'd never believe him now. And she had a good reason not to. He wanted to tell the girl to go home, but he just stared at her for a moment while he thought.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shayla swore loudly as she started throwing her stuff around. She was a lot angrier than she expected her to be. She grabbed her bedside lamp and threw it across the room. It shattered into a million pieces. She cursed loudly then walked over to it. She grabbed her trash can. She started picking up pieces, not truly paying attnetion. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her hand.She looked down at it and she realized she had a piece of lamp stuck in her hand. She bit her bottom lip then pulled it out. She hissed in pain as her hand started to spurt blood. She cursed loudly then grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her hand. She needed to pay more attention

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier sighed as he walked away, toward Shayla's room. He paused and then walked inside, hoping she wouldn't try to throw something at him. "Shayla... I'm sorry, okay? I was drunk. I didn't even remember calling her." He didn't really plan on doing anything with her. He actually wasn't sure he wanted to. There was a part of him, he wasn't sure how big that part was but he knew it was there, that wanted to be completely devoted to Shayla. He sighed as he stared at her, frowning.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shayla shook her head at him as she walked to the bathroom. She turned the water on and stuck her hand under it. She cursed loudly as the water stung, "Yeah. That's why you had your lips all over that stupid skank. So are you drunk still Xavier? Hm?"She left her hand under the water, hoping it would stop bleeding soon. Otherwise she'd need stitches.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier sighed, frowning at her. "I'm sorry, Shayla.." He bit his lip as he watched her, until he just couldn't take it anymore. He shook his head before turning away. "I'll just leave you alone.." He closed his eyes and stood there silently for a moment, wishing she knew how he felt. Couldn't she tell that he felt horrible?

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shayla sighed heavily then basically slammed her head against the wall, "Xavier wait....." She sighed as she wrapped her hand in the towel tightly, "I need you to drive me to the emergency room... I need stitches..." She sighed slightly then left the bathroom.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff