Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo quickly heated the blood and poured it into a glass. She handed it to him then leaned against the counter sipping her blood slowly. She sighed slightly as she ran her fingers through her hair. She really didn't know what to say to him now, "So what have you been doing for the past hundred years? I take it from your colour you haven't had a good feeding in at least twenty-five years at least. So, where have you been?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier took the glass and took a small sip, shrugging slightly. "I've been hiding. And yeah, honestly. It became harder and harder to want to get out and feed the longer I was away from you." He paused and just stared at her as he drank some more of the blood, shrugging slightly. "I've been around, in a place far enough from here that I hoped you would have been safe." He wasn't really focused on drinking the blood, but he tried to force it down anyway. He sighed as he moved toward her slowly, not sure what else to say. But he couldn't control himself anymore. He needed to kiss her, and aso he did.

Analise yawned and then sighed as she wrapped her robe around her body to cover herself. She went down to the basement and paused as she saw Xavier and Shilo kissing. She trusted Shilo, so she knew Xavier must have been the one that had kissed her. This is exactly what she'd been afraid of. She stayed quiet, just waiting to see what Shilo would do, or if either of them would notice her.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo frowned when he talked. She sighed slightly then frowned when he approached her, "Xavier... What are you..." She didn't have time to finish her sentence before he leaned down and kissed her. She closed her eyes, remembering all the times they had together, the love they had shared at one point. She started to kiss him back when Analise's scent invaded her nose. She immediately pulled back from him. She glanced over his shoulder and saw Analise standing there. She took a step away from Xavier and took a step towards Analise but she stopped, not even sure if Analise wanted her still. Not after what she had just seen, "Lisie?" She asked, hoping that Analise wouldn't leave, but, she knew that she probably would.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier smiled as he felt her begin to kiss him back. He wrapped his arms around her, then pulled them away as she pulled away from the kiss. He bit his lip and watched her with a frown, knowing he'd probably just ruined everything for her.

Analise glanced away with a small frown as tears threatened to come to her eyes. She knew it wasn't shilo's fault, but it still hurt. And Shilo had started to kiss him back. She glanced at Shilo and then turned to glare at Xavier as she walked toward Shilo and hugged her. She didn't want to mention how she'd been kissing him back, but that was the only thought she could manage to form at that point. A few silent tears dripped down her face.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo bit her lip as she wrapped her arms around Analise. She hugged her tightly as she started to panic. she didn't know what to do right now, "Lisie, I'm so sorry....." She pulled back from the hug and bit her bottom lip. She was extremely confused. She loved Analise more than anything in her life, but, it was hard not to still love Xavier. He did change her and they were in love at one point, "Lisie, say something to me. Anything. Please..."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Analise frowned at her and then leaned forward to kiss her gently. "Don't be sorry, I know it wasn't your fault," she muttered as she tried to force a small smile, staring past her at Xavier for a moment. She wanted him gone, but she wondered if Shilo would actually do it. She probably wouldn't, and she hated to make Shilo choose.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo smiled weakly at her then kissed her back, "I know. Baby... Go upstairs, take care of our daughter and I'll be up in a bit okay? I haven't finished my drink yet and I'm still hungry. I can hear the blood in your veins." She licked her lips then pulled away, "I love you but you need to leave now. I don't want to bite you." She kissed her gently, but stiffly. She was getting close to being too hungry to resist her.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Analise sighed and then nodded. She kissed her back and then glanced at Xavier, "Well, don't be too long love." She said softly as she turned away, wiping a few tears from her eyes as she left the basement. She wanted to stay, even if it meant risking Shilo biting her. She didn't want to leave her alone with Xavier.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo smiled as she walked back upstairs. The moment Analise was out of sight she walked over to her drink. No matter how cold it had gotten she grabbed it and downed the whole thing. Then without warning she slapped Xavier as hard as she could. She took a step back from him, "You are welcome to stay here Xavier. I will not thrown you out because I owe you my life. If I hadn't been changed I never would have met Analise or Amber. But, keep you're lips to yourself. It's bad enough that I'm confused with you just being here. I loved you with every part of being Xavier than you left me. I had no choice but to forget about you. Then you show up on the night of my four year anniversary with Analise and you expect everything to be fine? For me to just take you back? Yes, I still love you. I might always love you. But, I'm with Analise now. Please keep your lips to yourself so I don't get confused any longer." She turned her back to him, "I mean it Xavier. No matter what Analise says, this is my house, not hers. She lives with me. I love her, but, if anything was ever to happen to her, I would still keep my house. I rule this house and you are welcome to stay. And I want you to stay. I need to know what happened to you and I need to know if I still love you. So, you will stick around and you will keep yourself fed, well. If you need to hunt with me that's fine. But, you are staying in my house now, so you will obey my rules. Got it? Good." With that said she started up the stairs, before she got too far, "When you leave the basement, make sure you lock the padlock. Amber is never allowed down here and neither is Maria. Make sure it's locked." She stated then left the basement.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Xavier frowned as he watched her, not saying anything, watching as she left. He sight and finished the blood, just standing there for a moment after she left. This was a mistake, he never should have come back. Maybe it was time to leave again, despite what she said about him staying. He made his way out of the basement, locking it behind him and quietly going back to his room. If he was going to stay, he wasn't going to show himself much. It wasn't like he wanted to anyway. He didn't want to hang out with anyone, he never had. Until he'd met Shilo. And after he left her, he went back to being just how he was before. Alone, and never speaking to anyone. He laid on the bed and sighed, just wanting to curl up and die at this point. And the easiest way to do that was to just walk out into the sun and let himself burn to death. Which he was actually considering.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo sighed heavily as she walked up to her room. She was exhausted and emotionally drained. She smiled when she saw Analise and Amber sitting on the bed. She walked in, crawled under the covers. She closed her eyes, "I need to rest Analise. Keep the baby as quiet as you can please. And Xavier will be staying with us, until I can figure out what to do with him, alright?" She leaned over and kissed them both gently, "I need to rest now okay? Baby, we can talk when I wake alright. And if my sister calls, just tell her to stop by as soon as night falls."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Analise frowned at her and then nodded, watching her for a moment and listening to her as she spoke. She kissed her back, "Alright, love." She replied quietly as she laid back with a small yawn, smiling at Amber and kissing her head gently, then turning to watch Shilo quietly.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo quickly fell into a deep sleep. Her dreams were filled with memories of her past, and of her present. She woke a few hours later, the sun had just begun to set. She groaned as she woke with a massive headache. She usually got it when she fed during the day when she should be sleeping. She rolled over to see neither Analise or Amber there with her. She groaned and ran her fingers through her hair. "Analise? Baby? Where are you?" She called out, hopefully if she was nearby she would hear her

Ice-Cold Hunter

Analise heard her and walked into the bedroom quietly, "I'm right here, love. Did you sleep well?" She asked quietly, with a small smile as she walked over to Shilo slowly and kissed her softly, sitting down near her on the bed.

Luvly1's Prince

Cheery Streaker

8,775 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shilo smiled and stretched, "Not at all to be honest. Images haunted my dreams." She sighed then rubbed her eyes, "Did Shayla arrive yet? Have you even heard from her? And what of Xavier? Have you heard from him?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff